> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

261 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Jiayu G3S - Official firmware
>ORG @ niZM<
Message#1
19.06.13, 14:18
I went to the astral ...
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2299
Check in: 14.09.09
Honor 4C CHM-U01

Jiayu G3S - Official firmware
PictureJiayu G3S
Description | Discussion | F.A.Q. | Purchase |

���� download

| Accessories | Official firmware | Unofficial firmware (OS 4.2.x) | MIUI

Drivers and Utilities
Solving errors when installing drivers

Drivers:Utilities:
Recovery
To enter recovery, you must hold down the "ON" and "Volume +" keys while the memory / USB cable is connected while the phone is off.

Custom:

Stock:
Firmware
Mirror firmware
Official firmware
Mods of official firmware
Instructions
Modifications and decorations
miscellanea
Recommended template for messages with firmware and its updates
[CENTER] [size = 3] [b] Firmware ......... or Update [/ b] [/ size] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] logo (no more than 200x200) [/ CENTER]
[spoiler = Description] ........... [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Works] ........... [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Doesn't work] ........ [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Screenshots] .......... [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = Download] ............ [/ spoiler]

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and allhttps://yadi.sk/d/ceJsMPD67L-22materials for curators).

Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling the caps, contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited>ORG @ niZM< - 23.01.18, 05:31
Reason for editing: Added a mirror of firmware (not all)
inferno042
Message#2
19.06.13, 14:22
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 41
Check in: 26.06.08
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

Firmware 20130523-102107

Factory for G3S based on MT6589 (T)

Attached Image

Description
Installation
C using the SP Flash Tool

From standard recovery ("Software Update")
Attention! Requires native (stock) recovery!TWRP / CWM not suitable!
  • Remove from the root of the phone card all folders with long names left over from previous firmware, if any.
  • From the archive we take update.zip and the "folder with a long name" and put this pair in the root of the internal memory of the phone.
  • We go into the program, run the "Software Update" and agree with the irreversibility.
  • Enjoy the stitched device.

Download
For Flash Tool
For standard recovery ("Software Update")

Post has been edited>ORG @ niZM< - 05.10.13, 15:28
Reason for editing: Design by pattern
cyryl85
Message#3
20.06.13, 15:36
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 16.03.13

CWM (ClockworkMod) Recovery 6.0.3.2

For G65S based on MT6589 (T)

Attached Image

Description
This version of the recovery is rotated 180 °, i.e. upside down but fully operational.
ClockworkMod recovery FAQ

Installation
Treatise on survival ->Installing ClockworkMod recovery
Installing with MTK Droid Root & Tools
You can also install usingspanish program

Download
Additionally
Arija @ 07/12/2013, 15:24*
When backing up, select "Backup to external sdcard" (restore, you will need to choose from external sdcard)

Post has been edited>ORG @ niZM< - 23.12.13, 08:36
Reason for editing: corrected tags
xxxmagistrxxx
Message#4
23.06.13, 18:19
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Check in: 20.03.12
Jiayu G3S

Inferno042 @ 06/19/2013, 15:22*
Good day to everyone. The essence of the problem is the following, I received this device, everywhere they write that the root is preinstalled (the Superuser application was installed), but when you start the battery calibration, the program curses the absence of the root, although through the program it was given root. When trying to still make a root on the device via ADB, I encountered the following problem. The phone in the "only charging" mode is not recognized at all (it does not connect to the computer) all options have been tried (uncheck / check the checkbox on "Usb debugging" the connection to the connectors directly on the motherboard) the phone has not been recognized

Absolutely right!
The “charge only” mode implies the use of a USB connection to the BB exclusively for charging the phone.
In order for the phone to be detected, you need to change the connection type to another.

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S Plus, JIAYU G3S
Arija
Message#5
23.06.13, 21:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 218
Check in: 15.07.10
LeEco Cool1 Dual (C103 / C106 / R116)

All health
Today, I flashed through the flashlight with the flash in the cap (JY-G3-20130523-102107) and with it rolled up the Jiayu G3S Recovery CWM 6.0.3.2 EN recovery.
Now some misunderstandings (glitches):
1 Binding of contacts to the sim works only in the editor of the contact-through Settings-management of sim cards I can not bind (I select the contacts-click "ready" but the list of bound ones is empty: sorry :)
2 In Total Commander (android) file editor terribly slow

Post has been edited>ORG @ niZM< - 01.10.13, 09:11
Reason for editing: merged posts

--------------------
>ORG @ niZM<
Message#6
24.06.13, 09:13
I went to the astral ...
[offline]

Messages 2299
Honor 4C CHM-U01

Firmware 20130614-120430

Factory for G3S based on MT6589 (T)

Attached Image

Description
  • Root rights are absent
  • Standard Launcher (not by LeWa)
  • Internal memory markup is different from other firmware - there is an “internal flash drive” sdcard0 (~ 1.4 GB), which allows using the device without an additional “external” SD card (required for camera operation)

Description and reviews

Installation
C using the SP Flash Tool

From custom recovery
Be sure to do Wipe data / factory reset and Wipe dalvik cache before installation.
ThroughCWM
  • Throw.ziparchive to the memory card / internal memory of the phone.
  • In the recovery, select the iteminstall zip from sdcard
  • Then select itemchoose zip from sdcard
  • Find onSd cardthe desired firmware file and the volume keys get up on it, confirming the selection with the "On" button
  • From the set of items No choose one single"Yes"
  • After installation is complete, restart the device - go to the main menu and selectreboot system now

ThroughTWRP
  • Throw.ziparchive to the memory card / internal memory of the phone.
  • In the recovery, select the itemInstall
  • Find onSd cardthe desired firmware file and click on it.
  • We confirm the beginning of the firmware with a swipe on the inscriptionSwipe to Confirm Flash
  • After the installation is complete, restart the device - selectreboot system

After installing Wipe do not.

Download
Additionally

Post has been edited>ORG @ niZM< - 08.10.13, 19:21

--------------------
Meeshka
Message#7
25.06.13, 10:36
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 417
Check in: 10.12.07
Jiayu S3 Advanced

>ORG @ niZM< @ 24.06.2013, 10:13 *
There is such a miracle (mirror)

Has anyone tested? I waited for the animal now ordered for myself, so I think the one that comes from the cap? Or potestit?

ZY I put the one that is newer. Again, I will clean the Chinese handles and do norm.rut.
By the way, UnlockRoot copes with our little animal.

Edit: first impression: stay on it!
from what is immediately apparent: - the standard launcher, subject to a change of language, is not that Levski.
- Chinese software is NOT ALL. I can not even believe it and suggests that asking m. not quite official.
- firmware is not rutovana, but this is not a problem, right? :)
... hmm. UnlockRoot could not give root. I turn to MTK Droid Tools.
Description Review 20130614

Post has been edited>ORG @ niZM< - 01.10.13, 10:34

--------------------
Phones: JIAYU G1->G2->G2T->G3S->S3 3/16->XIAOMI MI Mix 2
Tablets: Benss B7 / MOMO 15 / ONDA vi40 / Ainol AX3 / Chuwi Hi9
Meeshka
Message#8
26.06.13, 15:58
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 417
Check in: 10.12.07
Jiayu S3 Advanced

MTK Ruth also does not give, checked. The application superuser stops working. When it is called, the "application failed to start" pops up

I do not confirm. Made a full root, set everything up. For those who are reluctant to mess around, I can post the firmware with root and recovery. Also in the system is the last rutexplorer, Lakipatcher and Titanium. Well, and so on trivia. True, the root is not through SuperUser, but through SuperSU. The inconvenience is that this infection asks each time whether it is necessary to give a root. I'll look, maybe it can be configured where ...

--------------------
Phones: JIAYU G1->G2->G2T->G3S->S3 3/16->XIAOMI MI Mix 2
Tablets: Benss B7 / MOMO 15 / ONDA vi40 / Ainol AX3 / Chuwi Hi9
Kijow
Message#9
28.06.13, 09:51
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 442
Check in: 27.06.13
Teclast X98 Pro

After installing a dozen of some of my left-wing home games, it was noticed that the camera (or rather, its process) constantly began to turn on by itself. } -)
Therefore, mercilessly re-asked all the latest firmware from the cap of this topic (the one that 102107). FleshTool on the computer did not go, even though the drivers were installed, so I asked from the memory card. It was done without problems.

Compared with my former firmware, from which the phone came, it scrolls noticeably smoother and the scrolling “physics” is more natural, perhaps, that is, it more accurately responds by scrolling to the speed and effort of a finger “striking” across the screen. The color accuracy was still improved, although it seemed to have nowhere, and so everything was excellent. But no! We decided that we need more perfect - and licked! As a result, I look through the camera at the multi-colored "environment" - and the coincidence of colors here and there is simply amazing ... In the photographs, the same thing: the color rendition is ideal. Of course, the saturation of the pictures is slightly raised, for the beautiful. : D
And yet, in addition to just a flashlight, a flashlight-strobe appeared with an adjustable frequency of flashes, from 0 to 25 per second. It is a pity that the adjustment range is so small - they would have made 0-1000 Hz, it would be useful for someone as a tool, to determine the momentum accurately. And if they made a fractional adjustment from 0 to 1 Hz, for example, in order to be able to set the flashing to 0.2-0.3 Hz, then it would be a good beacon for any unforeseen cases - the LED is quite bright ...
That's all the changes noticed, perhaps.
Glitches have not yet seen any. Root rights are available, the program works fine, as in the firmware that came with my phone.
Now I master backups, because it is not rational to demolish everything every time with every "unrecoverable" glitch.
Description Review 20130523

Post has been edited>ORG @ niZM< - 01.10.13, 10:35

--------------------
Wiko uFeel, Teclast X98 Pro K9C6
frost_ua
Message#10
28.06.13, 14:42
Guru
[online]

Messages 8247
Check in: 24.01.07
ZTE Nubia Z11 4/64

They brought the beast yesterday, immediately stitched it up with JY-G3-20130523 -102107, superuser changed to supersu, installed CWM recovery (someone with drunk collected it upside down), demolished the native launcher, all the trash to it, all Chinese and Native clavu, installed apex, smart cayboard, rutexplorer and mobile uncle ... works fine, no glitches, everything is bright, GPS is fine ..... maximum accuracy showed up to 3 meters ......... In general G3 dopili to perfect condition.

Post has been editedfrost_ua - 29.06.13, 22:31

--------------------
MIUI 7/8 from MIUIPro / Multirom by frost_ua
Evil is like good, only without lies and hypocrisy. ©
You can explain everything, but not all. ©
Kijow
Message#11
28.06.13, 22:17
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 442
Teclast X98 Pro

Recovery from the caps did not like. I leave the official firmware for now (also from the cap). She is good, I did not find any glitches. It is unclear Chinese things are disconnected without fatal consequences. Very nice scrolls, quickly loaded, etc.
By the way, one of the Chinese programs that are present in the firmware is called Baidu Input (the icon is a blue stencilled bear head with two letters on it:du ). You can delete - just a keyboard for entering characters. Although swears that the system. But does not affect anything.

Post has been editedKijow - 28.06.13, 23:02

--------------------
frost_ua
Message#12
29.06.13, 22:26
Guru
[online]

Messages 8247
ZTE Nubia Z11 4/64

If suddenly someone does not know, I will describe the easiest way to install CWM / TWRP Recovery on your device.
Since the root is already in the firmware initially, everything becomes quite simple. To do this, we need the recovery.img file (CWM / TWRP) and MobileUncle Tools. The recovery.img file is put in the root of the memory card, we install MobileUncle Tools and we launch, we respond positively to the request for root access and select the item "Recovery Recovery" - Recovery on SD (1 will be indicated) and click, we agree with all the requests, at the very end there will be prompted to reboot into recovery. Everything.

ATTENTION! Before all manipulations, delete (or better rename) the recovery-from-boot.p file from the system (if any), otherwise the native recovery will be overwritten after the reboot. I missed this moment right away ....

P.S. Here, they asked for ADB drivers for our device

Attached files

Attached fileADB_usb_driver_120827.zip(8.28 MB)

Post has been editedfrost_ua - 05.08.13, 14:11

--------------------
Kijow
Message#13
01.07.13, 12:10
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 442
Teclast X98 Pro

serg13-1987 @ 07/01/2013, 12:02*
Can you please tell me if JiaYu G3S is suitable for firmware and mods designed for JiaYu G3?

“Firmware” is software. It is written for specific processors, etc. Think about what happens if programs written for one processor try to run on a device with another processor. That is, what will happen if you try to “fasten” the engine from KAMAZ in Zaporozhets? Or vice versa?

--------------------
>ORG @ niZM<
Message#14
01.07.13, 15:19
I went to the astral ...
[offline]

Messages 2299
Honor 4C CHM-U01

serg13-1987,The fact that the neighbors under the spoiler, was placed before the appearance of this topic. They just forgot to clean. All that is now in the cap and in this thread, then we have.
Well, and from there:
sobakasobaka @ 06/08/2013, 16:32*
firmware for the updated version of the JiaYu G3Q (orG3S)
sobakasobaka @ 06/08/2013, 16:32*
The firmware is not compatible with Jiayu G3 and G3N. Jiayu G3Q -This is a completely different device.

Post has been edited>ORG @ niZM< - 01.07.13, 15:43

--------------------
-brn521-
Message#15
01.07.13, 23:07
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 414
Check in: 11.04.13

In the firmware 20130614-120430 there is a voice search. But the trouble with the auto-brightness is impossible to use, it is 2 times dimmer than in 20130523-102107

--------------------
ZTE z9 mini
Splinty
Message#16
02.07.13, 05:45
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 524
Check in: 21.04.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

Tell me, where did the voice search go in this firmware ... or how to connect it?

Personally, I am for system solutions, that is, oral, not perrectal. Just go to Google Play and look for "voice search" or "voice search." Install regularly. In any case, in the Google search widget (this is another one of Google Play apps) after that everything perfectly falls into place.

Post has been editedSplinty - 02.07.13, 05:45

--------------------
Sasha.
>ORG @ niZM<
Message#17
02.07.13, 07:39
I went to the astral ...
[offline]

Messages 2299
Honor 4C CHM-U01

jamo2355,you can still put® Google Now- at the same time we get offline voice input.

--------------------
frost_ua
Message#18
02.07.13, 20:25
Guru
[online]

Messages 8247
ZTE Nubia Z11 4/64

Superjet777 @ 07.02.2013, 20:01*
frost_ua Here is a jailed one.

There’s just another launcher (and an ordinary 4.2.1) ...... who's stopping you to put that launcher who likes at least the same stock ..... although I recommend Apex, the same stock, but with more extended functionality ...
Do not confuse soft with warm.

Post has been editedfrost_ua - 02.07.13, 20:37

--------------------
utwer
Message#19
02.07.13, 20:51
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 765
Check in: 14.07.11

Is it possible to put Android 4.0 on it orCyanogenmod ?
frost_ua
Message#20
02.07.13, 21:02
Guru
[online]

Messages 8247
ZTE Nubia Z11 4/64

Is it possible to put Android 4.0 on it or CyanogenMod?

4.0 is not for it, but it is theoretically possible, only I won’t know why ???
CyanogenMod - no. As far as I know, there is not a single phone on MTK that would have CyanogenMod

--------------------
acaN
Message#21
03.07.13, 10:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 243
Check in: 28.12.10

a5l5s5 @ 07/03/2013 03:33*
By the way, who put that there with a root in the end? And then there was some contradictory information.

Ruth is obtained in a couple of minutes. And 3 MB of traffic.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2247537

Post has been editedacaN - 03.07.13, 10:32
Jiayu

261 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19 22:29