> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

[WP8] Soulcraft | [Action]

Rep: (844)
[WP8] Soulcraft
Version: 2.5.1.0
Genre: Action

Last update of the game in the header:2.11.2013

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
SoulCraft is the best Action RPG game for Windows Phone 8. If you were to have sufficient time hunter and a warrior in a dungeon eternity, answer the call, fight for a ray of hope, do your duty and become a legendary hero in the role-playing game SoulCraft

SoulCraft is a game in the style of Action RPG: people on the verge of discovering the secret of immortality, angels and demons make a pact about the apocalypse to materialize in the real world, to destroy people who are trying to save the environment. SoulCraft give you to play for an angel, demon or human - who will win in this desperate struggle for life? It all depends on you.

Attached Image

Download:
HAR: unlocked
Soulcraft_v2.5.1.0.xap
Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/ru-ru/store/ap...b3-117e48a3be10

Post has been editedChush - 02.11.13, 08:27
Reason for editing: v2.5.1.0

Rep: (0)
Download and install manually - What is it like? first encounter with such. I understand the students in the span?

Rep: (3)
Again only wp8

Post has been editedlakii2517 - 20.06.13, 04:49

Yesterday region change in the US, added a payment method kiwi visa (the same as for Russia), and the address of the hotel have an index in New York. I bought the game, with payment immediately, rather than after 4 days. I wonder, as if they block my card .. As for the game, - the Lumia 920 freezes completely, only helps soft reset ((Then all over again, is not saved.
HELP E Pliz !!!

Rep: (20)
IHealYou,
This school of the game itself, hangs in all. I read the reviews for the game in the US Market, and I also crashed 3-4 times after completion of the mission.

Rep: (66)
IHealYou @ 22.06.2013, 07:35*
Interestingly, and whether they would block my card?

No, Qiwi Visa Virtual tied to the US account 2 times, also entering the "left" residence in New York. Nothing is blocked, but the third time, for some reason, has no cards at all to the US are not tied, we had to migrate back to Russia)

She paid something, and then I go to the SD card, and he writes all of the games for free and at this writing the price of che what? Вї

Rep: (23)
tahna @ 29.06.2013, 10:12*
She paid something, and then I go to the SD card, and he writes all of the games for free and at this writing the price of che what? Вї

Yes, $ 1.5, and no demo, so only buy

Rep: (173)
And Donat present?

Rep: (1)
Donat there, but bought and have no regrets. the only minus strain small mission and depends on the game until you reboot

Unlock student did, why can not install soulkraft? (
lumiya 520

Rep: (32)
Fallenarhangel
Unlock student did, why can not install soulkraft? (

The game is not broken. The subject is only a reference to the convenience store on the demo. And she, as I understand it, is placed only with the stick.

Boany @ 26.07.2013, 23:29*
The game is not broken. The subject is only a reference to the convenience store on the demo. And she, as I understand it, is placed only with the stick.

Sorry Zhal..po video game is good ...

Rep: (3963)
Boany @ 26.07.2013, 20:29*
The game is not broken.

: congratulate:
You discovered America.
By the way, do not exist compromised applications for WP8.

kirk999 I want to say that can be downloaded manually from the Market and installed on anloknuty bodies?
when you install writes invalid .xap

Rep: (3963)
metalfaze @ 01.08.2013, 19:13*
I want to say that can be downloaded manually from the Market and installed on anloknuty bodies?

Where am I talking about? : D
I think will be helpful to checkthis

Can not install on ht s8s

Rep: (-2)
On the Nokia Lumia 520 phone installed the game with windose Market, at what the game is free, it is a great success without any glitch or brakes. Graphics super happy with the game :)
True one clarification, I have no where stud.unlukery and any other heresy is not installed, probably over it and do not feel any the above description of the problem :)

Rep: (844)
version 2.5.1.0
unlocked * har

Attached fileSoulcraft_v2.5.1.0.xap(120.13 MB)

Rep: (3)
Zaivsaet smartphone at startup.
Aparata Lumia 625

Rep: (61)
play smart, I have 520 lyumii not buggy, all smoothly: happy: just me alone in the store there is only available weapon? and yet only one minus is the offset of the text in the menu = (

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/12/19, 17:21