> In this section, only the catalog of programs!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

dciBalance | Minimalism around

Rep: (768)
dciBalance
version 0.1.2b

Support and development of the author of the program terminated.

Attached Image

Description: Program to display the balance of cellular subscriber via USSD requests.

Opportunities:
  • Capable of displaying a balance, the change in the balance of the last update, the change in value (non-zero change), change from the beginning of the day, date and time of last update.
  • It can automatically be updated either on a regular basis and at a predetermined interval after the call.
  • It has flexible output settings.
  • Automatically determines the channel number, but lets and specify its hands.
  • Automatically selects the balance in the server response on the basis of evidence of the group.
  • Normally works in all known resolutions and screen modes.
  • It has a Russian interface.
  • Weighs 12kb, it consists of a single file.
Control:
  • A short press on the icon: an immediate update.
  • Long press on the icon: settings.
  • Short press in output field: copying the current balance value to the clipboard.
Known issues:
  • On Glofiish m700 preinstalled software displays an alert when upgrading ( more, vorkeraund ).
  • To work on the Samsung SGH-i900 WiTu usethis method.
Remarks:
  • To work correctly, the program must be installed main memory devaysa, not on the map.
  • Please use the version of the program only for their OS.
  • When the device is turned off, the update is not made, but if due to lack of food was missing update, plugin update data in 8 seconds after switching on.
  • If the automatic number identification did not work (ie, updated program began only after manually entering the numbers), download and run on your devicefileand send me on dci @savagemessiahzine.comreceived a five-digit code that you use a working channel and the common name of your operator.
  • Replace the icons, you can use any resource editor, GIF section.
  • If you want to offer some kind of function, based on, please, from the fact that the basic principle of the program - minimalism and departures will not be, that from him function should be helpful and uncomplicated.
The program is absolutely free for all. If you want me as a reward, such as money, payment cards or a good beer - write to dci @savagemessiahzine.comand we'll figure something out.

Download:
Version 0.1.2b WM2003, WM2003SE: Attached filedciBalance_0.1.2b_WM2003.cab (21.86 KB)
Version 0.1.2b WM5, WM6: Attached filedciBalance_0.1.2b_WM5.cab (21.86 KB)
Version frommorezzwith an additional parameter "rounded balance" (without cents) you can download itHERE.
Source (license): Attached filedciBalance_0.1.2b_src.zip (27.77 KB)
Immediately, I note that litseziya's not for show, and respect for it by using the source code will require fire and sword. :-)

The version with the ability to display a negative balance, when instead of the sign "-" comes the answer of "Balance minus ...".

ATTENTION! Before you ask something good enough to read the topic, perhaps your question has already been raised. Repeated questions will be deleted. All positions with a "thank you" will be deleted without warning.

Post has been editedPasserby - 15.07.12, 14:02

sir231 ,
From the first second of existence threads written in the header.

Added @ 01.08.2007, 10:19

knopik777 ,
I am adjusting with time, probably.
cka3o4nuk ,
In any way, and the possibility is not planned.
chumahod ,
Vorkeraund clumsy, and not the fact that the work here, just the sound of 1. Not cprog'a 2.idet as sound applications.
alex_itd ,
I do not understand, backlit turns on when the screen is off or what?

Added @ 01.08.2007, 10:20

Porco rosso ,
Ongoing until better IMHO. :)

Rep: (1327)
dci ,
I noticed an interesting feature (perhaps already been written). Prog seems to suppress all pop-ups without exception. I noticed that when you connect to the Internet window no longer pops up. It's not annoying, but there is such a thing.

Rep: (19)
dci @ 01.08.07 11:16:27
I do not understand, backlit turns on when the screen is off or what?

Communicator podtseplen by usb to my computer .. settings should not be turned off when the external power supply ..
in the end, after some time the backlight turns off, and the screen remains switched on. and during the upgrade balance lights automatically turn on :(

Rep: (93)
dci, 31.07.07 07:31:36
It looks for all the numbers and selects the most appropriate of hints, depending on the context

Or maybe just to give an opportunity to define a regular expression? Or a reluctance to burden the program parser?

Rep: (0)
put a program

on the Today screen, it is not present in the prog is also present, but in the list of installed costs - where it is now to look for and how to set up?

Rep: (1327)
mike Dan ,
"Start ->Settings ->Today (Today) "out there to put a tick in dciBalance ...

= Woland = @ 01.08.07 10:25:04
Prog seems to suppress all pop-ups without exception.

No, it works differently. Try to turn off the plug-in - or the effect will be lost? Such behavior should not be.
alex_itd @ 01.08.07 10:26:39
after some time, the backlight turns off, and the screen remains switched on. and during the update automatically turns on the backlight balance

This in 0.1.1? Interesting.
ok11 @ 01.08.07 10:26:42
give the possibility to set a regular expression?

Contrary to the ideology in all directions. How many people are familiar with regular expressions? How many megabytes weighs pcre? :-)

= Woland = ,
and there it was not
rearranged - he appeared
originally put on sdishku now on the inside - all earned - prog but it is still no
initially showed the wrong Ballance - then after two or three updates correct

Rep: (279)
Dis, the icon would change after all. Somehow .... so .... not much looks the same two
Attached Image: papuas:

Post has been editedpapuas - 01.08.07, 11:38

Rep: (93)
dci @ 01.08.07 00:47:09
Contrary to the ideology in all directions. How many people are familiar with regular expressions? How many megabytes weighs pcre? :-)

What about the second argument is clear, I sobsno something like that thought.
And as for the first ... you can not make it compulsory, moreover, to make the most Obscure, type only in the register ... and leave the existing strategy as a fallback if the term is not defined.

I just keep it to anything. A lot of answers that need to parse most likely open. And if so, sooner or later you come across a situation unfamiliar to hardkodirovannogo parser. To this poser to solve, you need to either implement artificial intelligence (self-learning, neural networks, all the cases), or give the grammar at the mercy of the user. In my opinion, the simplest solution is for the second regular expression.

In short, it's thinking out loud, IMHO, etc, with all the disclaimer :)

ok11 ,
Now there is a parser of all the numbers found in the reply, select the one that he most liked. IMHO, this strategy is sufficient in 99% of cases and it does not require any sort of action from the user. It is, in fact, what I wanted.
I do not want to do something and meganastraivaemoe sverhuniversalnoe - it has already madeMalval I want to make a small program that will simply show the balance and will weigh adequately that his small features and have the appropriate settings, ie ideally - no. What settings may be needed to otobrazit_balans (not otparsit_ussd, I note)?

Rep: (177)
dci ,
dci @ 01.08.07 18:59:07
I do not want to do something and meganastraivaemoe sverhuniversalnoe
minimalism absolutely not necessary to go to far too :). We would like to see the options:
-Select the font (or at least juzat not greasy and system size) of the main text, and date / time
is the critical value and its color (for example, if less than $ 100, then the number of red balance) - yes, it is as much as two settings) but do not miss the moment when the loot is over
-that a type% nl (new line) :)
A pair of small defects - the plug does not handle long press the joystick (works as a short), date separator does not respect the system locale

Rep: (3)
dci I have not properly balance determines your program. He writes continuously at 1.11 in the account for more than 15.
When checking account (by hand) I get on a phone screen - Na osobovomy rakhunky 1.123456789 avans hrn 15 or may be a Na osobovomy rakhunky 1.123456789 zaborgovanist 15 hrn

Zita ,
Well, it's the percentage in which the parser does not get. Fractional him in any way more like the whole.
Over time, I will type hints, such avans / balans / ..., but so far - alas.

Added @ 01.08.2007, 16:20

stm555 @ 01.08.07 15:34:59
-Select the font (or at least juzat not greasy and system size) of the main text, and date / time

It is planned.
is the critical value and its color (for example, if less than $ 100, then the number of red balance) - yes, it is as much as two settings) but do not miss the moment when the loot is over

Not planned.
-that a type% nl (new line)

It is planned.

Rep: (3)
dci So your prog brings me my account number and not the balance! Make a point where the choice is to begin to determine the balance of the character?

Rep: (28)
stm555 @ 01.08.07 05:34:59
plug does not handle long press the joystick (works as a short)

It looks like this "feature" indci -GOVERNMENTAL plugins.

Zita ,
Not. Balance is not searched from which the character string is analyzed as a whole.
I add hints in the next version tonight.

Added @ 01.08.2007, 17:01

Porco Rosso @ 01.08.07 16:58:24
plug does not handle long press the joystick (works as a short)

Well, there are usually several tapzon, it is unclear what to do.

Added @ 01.08.2007, 17:03

Therefore, pressing the joystick without separating worth the upgrade, it is, in theory, the most frequent action.

Rep: (540)
If you put in the registry Selectability = 1, will be one zone, and long tap will work.

Put on a clean X-500 balun was not, put Skin dialer From Shaman'a, balun poyavilsya.Mozhet it's not etenovskom software?
All is good, but got already balun

ive ,
Maybe not in etenovskom, but not in it.
Malval ,
Include emulation for long tapa? A sense of something which in entering into a eshna settings? Such as there is something you can change with one hand? :-)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 00:01