> In this section, only the catalog of programs!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

dciBalance | Minimalism around

Rep: (768)
dciBalance
version 0.1.2b

Support and development of the author of the program terminated.

Attached Image

Description: Program to display the balance of cellular subscriber via USSD requests.

Opportunities:
  • Capable of displaying a balance, the change in the balance of the last update, the change in value (non-zero change), change from the beginning of the day, date and time of last update.
  • It can automatically be updated either on a regular basis and at a predetermined interval after the call.
  • It has flexible output settings.
  • Automatically determines the channel number, but lets and specify its hands.
  • Automatically selects the balance in the server response on the basis of evidence of the group.
  • Normally works in all known resolutions and screen modes.
  • It has a Russian interface.
  • Weighs 12kb, it consists of a single file.
Control:
  • A short press on the icon: an immediate update.
  • Long press on the icon: settings.
  • Short press in output field: copying the current balance value to the clipboard.
Known issues:
  • On Glofiish m700 preinstalled software displays an alert when upgrading ( more, vorkeraund ).
  • To work on the Samsung SGH-i900 WiTu usethis method.
Remarks:
  • To work correctly, the program must be installed main memory devaysa, not on the map.
  • Please use the version of the program only for their OS.
  • When the device is turned off, the update is not made, but if due to lack of food was missing update, plugin update data in 8 seconds after switching on.
  • If the automatic number identification did not work (ie, updated program began only after manually entering the numbers), download and run on your devicefileand send me on dci @savagemessiahzine.comreceived a five-digit code that you use a working channel and the common name of your operator.
  • Replace the icons, you can use any resource editor, GIF section.
  • If you want to offer some kind of function, based on, please, from the fact that the basic principle of the program - minimalism and departures will not be, that from him function should be helpful and uncomplicated.
The program is absolutely free for all. If you want me as a reward, such as money, payment cards or a good beer - write to dci @savagemessiahzine.comand we'll figure something out.

Download:
Version 0.1.2b WM2003, WM2003SE: Attached filedciBalance_0.1.2b_WM2003.cab (21.86 KB)
Version 0.1.2b WM5, WM6: Attached filedciBalance_0.1.2b_WM5.cab (21.86 KB)
Version frommorezzwith an additional parameter "rounded balance" (without cents) you can download itHERE.
Source (license): Attached filedciBalance_0.1.2b_src.zip (27.77 KB)
Immediately, I note that litseziya's not for show, and respect for it by using the source code will require fire and sword. :-)

The version with the ability to display a negative balance, when instead of the sign "-" comes the answer of "Balance minus ...".

ATTENTION! Before you ask something good enough to read the topic, perhaps your question has already been raised. Repeated questions will be deleted. All positions with a "thank you" will be deleted without warning.

Post has been editedPasserby - 15.07.12, 14:02

Rep: (0)
Good evening everyone!
Prompt how to solve vopros.Stoyal Inesoft Phone-balance shows, and how to remove only zeros and comes as a request * 111 #! Ukrainian operator Kyivstar-Bilayn.Ili need to put a program like Inesofta?

Added by:

Everything was decided by itself! Balance simply become properly reflected in itself! In the joke!

Post has been editedPasserby - 28.07.12, 13:15
Reason for editing: united consecutive

Rep: (97)
The people, recently began a program to verify itself BALANCE exactly 12-00 days before, too much use it for several years, such as such did not notice ... someone like ???
OS - WM6.1
0.1.2b version of the program, setting a "0", only after a call after 5 seconds

PS And it was still like that remember the time that she is about 21-00 every day checked, but then passed

Post has been editedazariev - 10.08.12, 11:11

Rep: (6)
Do not tell me where to insert the "Minus"
in my line of output balance:% vp. |% Ut% ud |% cp

Rep: (97)
heise @ 27.09.2012, 00:34*
Do not tell me where to insert the "Minus"

Why insert a minus?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/07/20, 15:58