> In this section, only the catalog of programs!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

dciBalance | Minimalism around

Rep: (754)
dciBalance
version 0.1.2b

Support and development of the author of the program terminated.

Attached Image

Description: Program to display the balance of cellular subscriber via USSD requests.

Opportunities:
  • Capable of displaying a balance, the change in the balance of the last update, the change in value (non-zero change), change from the beginning of the day, date and time of last update.
  • It can automatically be updated either on a regular basis and at a predetermined interval after the call.
  • It has flexible output settings.
  • Automatically determines the channel number, but lets and specify its hands.
  • Automatically selects the balance in the server response on the basis of evidence of the group.
  • Normally works in all known resolutions and screen modes.
  • It has a Russian interface.
  • Weighs 12kb, it consists of a single file.
Control:
  • A short press on the icon: an immediate update.
  • Long press on the icon: settings.
  • Short press in output field: copying the current balance value to the clipboard.
Known issues:
  • On Glofiish m700 preinstalled software displays an alert when upgrading ( more, vorkeraund ).
  • To work on the Samsung SGH-i900 WiTu usethis method.
Remarks:
  • To work correctly, the program must be installed main memory devaysa, not on the map.
  • Please use the version of the program only for their OS.
  • When the device is turned off, the update is not made, but if due to lack of food was missing update, plugin update data in 8 seconds after switching on.
  • If the automatic number identification did not work (ie, updated program began only after manually entering the numbers), download and run on your devicefileand send me on dci @savagemessiahzine.comreceived a five-digit code that you use a working channel and the common name of your operator.
  • Replace the icons, you can use any resource editor, GIF section.
  • If you want to offer some kind of function, based on, please, from the fact that the basic principle of the program - minimalism and departures will not be, that from him function should be helpful and uncomplicated.
The program is absolutely free for all. If you want me as a reward, such as money, payment cards or a good beer - write to dci @savagemessiahzine.comand we'll figure something out.

Download:
Version 0.1.2b WM2003, WM2003SE: Attached filedciBalance_0.1.2b_WM2003.cab (21.86 KB)
Version 0.1.2b WM5, WM6: Attached filedciBalance_0.1.2b_WM5.cab (21.86 KB)
Version frommorezzwith an additional parameter "rounded balance" (without cents) you can download itHERE.
Source (license): Attached filedciBalance_0.1.2b_src.zip (27.77 KB)
Immediately, I note that litseziya's not for show, and respect for it by using the source code will require fire and sword. :-)

The version with the ability to display a negative balance, when instead of the sign "-" comes the answer of "Balance minus ...".

ATTENTION! Before you ask something good enough to read the topic, perhaps your question has already been raised. Repeated questions will be deleted. All positions with a "thank you" will be deleted without warning.

Post has been editedPasserby - 15.07.12, 14:02

Rep: (463)
And it is possible to slightly increase the display settings? Not enough off bold, as well as an update on the right also good to customize font size - as if you put a basic font size is smaller than 13, it has become unreadable ...

And prozhka super, one :)

Malval ,
Choice will never be over, especially in view of the difference of ideology. What I think that even in the minimalist program is a completely unnecessary features does not mean that the same user said.

rustoss ,
Is it possible in the future to make optional support for recording changes in the balance of .txt (.log) file?

In this there is a need? Nostalgia over the account, after the salary? :)
In contrast to the same karrensi where historical information may be needed for some reason, in the case of balance it is of no value, except for purely entertainment.
And do not forget that the story itself is of little interest, because it will start to grow once the request for statistics, average consumption, beautiful multi-colored charts and other malonuzhnyh, from my point of view, things. And how will this affect the size. :)

Rlnd and other ,
And you can add:
1. Forecast off
2. Additional fields associated with a different service plan operators bonus account number included minutes, SMS, MB traffic etc.

Additional fields are beyond the scope of minimalism, although given the right hints parser can automatically allocate any information. Here we have to think carefully.

I thought about setting the font, it is necessary, but I have yet to figure out how to arrange it prettier.

skazkin ,
It can be altered, both the MS and the vendor. A window appears at the beginning of the update ( "Waiting ...") or at the end, once the value?

rustoss ,
Narisuesh - put.
Take a sample of karensevye icons, there are the same 5 pieces.

Rlnd @ 30.07.07 16:48:54
What the figure in brackets? (-4.70) For an hour, a day, a month?

I change it for a day, ie, line output screenshot is of the form "Balance:% Vp (% cd) |% ut.".

skazkin ,
There is a thought that is not a window, and someone else is not a very smart filters strangers ussd. :-)
When you dial a number from the dialer appears it? Why can not close? No OK? No additional software if a phone profile, which is able to?

Rep: (12)
dci, 30.07.07 08:44:58
skazkin ,
There is a thought that is not a window, and someone else is not a very smart filters strangers ussd. :-)
When you dial a number from the dialer appears it? Why can not close? No OK? No additional software if a phone profile, which is able to?

....... not yet removed the window after dolih poking in close) but the mere presence of the window even 1 every 3 hours) is not critical in principle, but just take a keepsake that in Windows 6 is there. Of the additional programs telephone profile - only standard glofishnye scenarios in which too many glitches but that's another story.

dron39 ,
Yes, probably.
boroW ,
Yes, play, recover.
Arhon ,
parsing a string program even decrease, but it seems to me that this kind of setup required (and parse the string - must be set) are not allowed in the mass program.
e202 ,
Not bolted, not processor. :-)
skazkin ,
That's the problem that I have not heard of such an effect on vm6, though it was checked.
papuas ,
And what you have Windows? I can not find the dock.
chumburka ,
There is a difficulty, my cameraman writes "debts" and a positive number. Here it is necessary to choose the right hints, a matter of time.

Rep: (990)
chumburka, 30.07.07 22:14:52
On the corporate tariff kazhet 101 Rubel ...

there is such a feature, but what do you want to see there?))

Added @ 30.07.2007, 22:24

Dis, that is, to deny traffic?)

Rep: (279)
And what you have Windows? I can not find the dock.

2003, hp 6340

Rep: (11)
dci @ 30.07.07 23:20:43
parsing a string program even decrease, but it seems to me that this kind of setup required (and parse the string - must be set) are not allowed in the mass program.

And why is it necessary? Is it not possible to poke check the parameters - if necessary, use a parsing the string, if not - then your search algorithm balance amount?
It would be great ooooochen: victory:

Post has been editedArhon - 30.07.07, 22:57

Arhon ,
We go to another hole - the complexity of the setup. In any case, the program is not in the sense of universality, because I have such a stable fixed idea that univesalny program can not be comfortable.
I fucking do not know how else to file parameters for output, but to format string, and then, if I were a user, I would've been scared to go into the settings.

Rep: (155)
dci ,
The unit spent the night in the off state. Not renewed once. It should be updated every hour. Then in the morning I included and soon discovered that the data are updated.
Just wondering when it is turned off is not updated, and then how to enable performs propushennoe action?

Attached Image

Rlnd ,
He remembers when he should be renewed and, if the time missed due to lack of power, updated 8 seconds after power-up.
Specially to wake the device to update, I do not want to - all the same balance is not visible when it is off.
Arhon ,
In one does nothing sleep mode, the only way to perform something - enable device notifikeyshnom.

Added @ 31.07.2007, 09:36

papuas ,
Version Windows what?

Rep: (165)
Made his icons (qvga)
One may need someone
Attached Image
Well and rebuild CAB

Attached files

Attached filedciBalance.WM5_0.1.0a.cab(20.33 KB)

Rep: (28)
mzonder @ 30.07.07 23:51:32
Made his icons (qvga)

ugly :)

dci @ 30.07.07 23:35:34
He remembers when he should be renewed and, if the time missed due to lack of power, updated 8 seconds after power-up.
Specially to wake the device to update, I do not want to - all the same balance is not visible when it is off.

But I turned on the device just does not hold. And I would like to see a balance in the morning. And generally update the balance of more than 2 times a day I do not, I do not talk for 300 rubles. And on account of I do not put on 50p., To one or two of conversation led to the devastation of the accounts.
So I do not see the point of constant renewal and knowledge of how much money is now no account. Well, dokustim, in the morning I 180r. Well, 'I said one day I will be 20. I know that my first subtract 7, then 13 or will not - what's the difference? Pampering is.
That is automatically renewed once or twice a day - it is necessary.

And it would be good not to today has been a plug, and the registry is to write to other programs zayuzat.

Porco rosso ,
Well, if the device is running at least 16-seconds per day, it is, of course, can not automatically be renewed twice. In this case, you have to update manually.
Otherwise, the update will be made for inclusion. After all, to see that there is a balance, the device will still need to turn on, right?
The registry data is:
HKCU \ Software \ dci \ dciBalance \ cchvalue - the current balance in the double.
HKCU \ Software \ dci \ dciBalance \ cchtime - update time in time_t.

Rep: (165)
Porco Rosso @ 31.07.07 11:14:22
ugly

I do not insist :)

dci ,
When setting the font size 13 (standard), the time and date are already very small

still do not understand the difference between% cp and% cn?

mzonder ,
Over the fonts and formatting, I think.
% Cp may be zero, and no% cn. Those. if you upgrade a non-zero delta - both of them are put into it, if zero - that is put to zero only% cp.

dci @ 31.07.07 09:35:34
Version Windows what?

Version 4.20.0.3 (14350)

Post has been editedpapuas - 31.07.07, 11:27

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/01/20, 2:06