> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Star N920e - Discussion | Smartphone 5.0 ''

Rep: (1)
DiscussionStar N920e
PictureStar N920e
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
  • SIM: Dual SIM Cards Dual Standby, Unlocked 2G GSM 800/850/1800 / 1900MHz, 3G: WCDMA 850 / 2100Mhz
  • CPU: MTK6589, 1.2GHz Quad core Cortex A7, GPU: PowerVR SGX544 MP2
  • RAM: 1 Gb
  • ROM: 8 GB
  • Screen: IPS Touch Screen 1280x720Pixels, 16000K Colors, PPI: 320ppi
  • Camera: 8Mp, flash, front - 5Mp
  • Sensors: G-sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor
  • WiFi: WiFi 802.11b / g / n
  • GPS: Built-in + A-GPS
  • Bluetooth: 2.1
  • FM Radio
  • Battery: 2800mA / h
  • Antutu: 12895 parrots
Photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
useful links
Additional Information
The model is quite new. I have not found the firmware yet. Who what information will appear - welcome.
The model is self-defined as v89_gq2009hd
The closest brother, supposedly Star x920. I did not decide to sew it with firmware yet. Maybe I'll try when I figure out how to correctly save.
For now.

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 16:08

Rep: (8)
I bought myself today onPraguein comparison with the X920, our device is 5mm. the displays are exactly the same in appearance. on the N920, the glossy cover is on the back, and for the x920 matte soft touch, the models also differ in the arrangement of the power buttons and the headphone jack from different sides. Although offthe siteX920 models I did not find only the N920 firmware as I understood these models are different.

Rep: (1424)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Chinese devices.

Rep: (13)
And on a bit enough?

Two days maximum. But that I ship it specifically, until I played enough. Although I really do not think it will be much more. In short - it turns out that like all devices with such a screen.

Rep: (0)
No rutting, from what the recovery will work?

Rep: (8)
Everything is fine, the main thing is to connect everything correctly, put USB debugging and go

Guys, what is the size of this body, and then everywhere differently. (At least not much more than x920)?

Than rutnut? tried to pick up from other recovery, hangar and all.

Guys please, how to install, thank you in advance.

CWM anyone put on the N920e? I can not root.

Rep: (141)
Detailed body characteristics:
reference to specdevice

Rep: (28)
alextass, alextass you are the only owners for now. You can read more about the device - the physical dimensions, the resolution of the cameras, how it behaves (sensors, Wi-Fi, gps, 3G, reception level, the audibility of the speakers). on physical dimensions and cameras different info from sellers, for example "Camera: 8.0MP + 5.0MP", the link in the previous post is different. and in general, if possible, if there is time, an overview of the main points, pliz: thank_you:

Ingrostio, alextass, I will repeat, but still I would like to hear feedback from you, and even better a small overview of this device. It is new, on the office. It was announced on May 11th, there is very little information, and contradictory. Be so kind.

very sorry, my friends, that you do not hear me :(

Tolliane @ 07/03/2013, 22:13*
very sorry, my friends, that you do not hear me

we hear within a couple of hours I will write. )

So, briefly and to the point, if I missed something, write in a personal, I will answer.
The body is bought in the store, and not by mail from the sky. I managed 7 thousand kopecks (I do not remember exactly, I was drunk). Assembly on 10 out of 10. There are no backlashes, creaks. Very cool bumper. Looks expensive and decent. There is an inscription Htc on the front, on the lid of Android. Included: two batteries, headset, bumper. Information on the box does not match the device.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Immediately about the minuses, but it is subjective:
Disgusting sound at the reception, they hear me perfectly, I do not hear anything at all, but I have a headset, so I mined this disadvantage for myself. Shamanism with the "engineer" did not help, unfortunately (
There is no screen in the sun.
Now positive: rolleyes:
For the sake of interest, all the most demanding games were installed - everything went with a bang, except for GTA, where I did not understand the cache :(
3G works
Batteries last for a day plus. (blue-tooth + 3g is always on, 30 calls per day, 20 minutes of music). On the battery, the marking is 2800, but in fact it seems to me the classic 2000. On the hands there is a Zopo 810, there is something to compare.
Attached Image

Attached Image

GPS did not try, sorry, it is unnecessary for me, but I suppose it works. In "Doublegis" quickly discovers.
The cameras are very decent. Luminosity 2.2. both at 12 megapixels)
Now, about the root and the like:
Everything was received and removed using MtkDroidTools_v247 (I don’t know if it’s right, but I’ll upload the file here). I tried to install 9 firmware from the nandroid with the closest devices to ours: X920e and S5. In 8 out of 9 cases I received a brick (One got up, but the keys did not work. CmW is created by the same prog specifically for a specific body. Here is the instruction from the fraternal forumlike that
Everything is installed easily and simply. I am a lamer, I have no difficulties.
Attached Image

work programs:
Flashtool:
Attached fileFlashTool_1312.7z(3.18 MB)

MtkDroidTools:
Attached fileMtkDroidTools_v247.exe(7.14 MB)

Ingrostio, thank you, +1: D as exploitation may be, what will be interesting to appear - write! I ordered today for Ali, I replenished a number of waiting times: yes2: and about the sound in the dynamics is sad, of course and incomprehensible, with what is connected. somewhere was, here or on a nearby site, the link is right now for a long time to look, look in the attached file, I got everything on two Chinese

Posted on 07/04/2013, 20:18:

Alextass, If it does not bother you, write a couple of lines about the subject too?

Attached files

Attached fileVolume up.txt(2.68 KB)

After reading more carefully the forum, I counted four owners. if you please, also write about the phone and your impressions of it: thank_you:

iplan, hello, I see you are reading this forum. Are you also the owner of this gadget?

Tolliane @ 07/04/2013, 21:18*
I got everything in two Chinese

Thanks for the file, it was for this instruction that I did, unfortunately nothing happened.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/27/19 06:42