> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

501 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Jiayu G3S - Discussion | Smartphone 4.5 "
RSStanislav
Message#1
13.06.13, 08:33
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 198
Check in: 23.08.12

DiscussionJiayu G3S
PictureJiayu G3S
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � |

���� download

� | FAQ | Accessories � | Official firmware � | Custom firmware �| MIUI � |
Custom firmware (KK 4.4.x) �

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Topics Curator: Kastorian

Specifications
Color: Black, Silver, Gray
Chip: MT6589 1.2GHz (in the old revision), MT6589T 1.5GHz (in the new revision)
Memory: 1GB RAM + 4GB ROM
Screen: 4.5 "IPS, resolution 1280x720, Multi-touch, Gorilla Glass 2
Camera: rear 8 mega-pixels (BSI CMOS, LED flash, Auto-focus), front 2 mega-pixels
Network: WCDMA: 2100MHz, GSM: 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz, 2 standard SIM cards,but 1 radio module
GPS: GPS, A-GPS
Sensors: Gyroscope, Compass, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor
Other: GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth 4.0, FM,Neither OTG nor MHL is supported., but there is miracast
Memory card support: up to 64GB
Battery: 2750 mAh Li-Pol (in the old revision), 3000 mAh Li-Ion (in the new revision)(Battery weight)
Operating system: Android 4.2 JB (Jelly Bean)
Dimensions: 135x65x10.8 (mm) Weight: 131 g
Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Reviews and Reviews
Tests and examples
Important
1. There are two types of screens: "warm" and "cold".
2. You can enter the engineering menu throughMobileuncle MTK Tools
3. Thin "hair" vertical stripes on the screen every 5 mm - touch sensor.
4. In many standard firmwares there is no normal calendar, only Chinese. We put the Google Calendar.
5. About different charges
6. About jumps of indications of capacity of the batteryHere
7. How to connect to the Internet through a computer
8. Report on the measurement of aka 3000 capacity.(No claim to absolute accuracy)
9. There may be problems with multitouch in games.
Problem solving
3G
1. On the second sim card, the Internet, and to connect it you have to dance with a tambourine.
2. Those who have problems with 3G (falls off or only E works)
3. How to achieve stable 3G
4. Whatever you do, whatever you include, for some reason there is no data transmission over mobile networks.
5. Another way to configure 3G.
6. There is information that modem firmware V7.F2.P1 fixes problems with 3G.

Vibration motor
1. If the motor stops working, you can tap on the back cover (it will temporarily return the vibration, but not for long), it is preferable to re-solder the motor to a new one, also some of them were helped by the vibration motor running on the turbo modeZ-DeviceTest.

Sound
1. How to increase the volume in the headphones
2. Increase the volume of the multimedia speaker

GPS
1. GPS tuning
2. Another way to tweak GPS
3. Improving GPS performance with foil
4. Solving problems with bad contact

Screen
1. If you got a copy with a "warm" screen and you do not like its color rendition, install the program Screen Adjuster. Add blue to +12 and now the color rendition is normal, without a warm shade. If, after installing Screen Adjuster, you cannot install applications (the install button is not active), temporarily disable Screen Adjuster.
2. If in the "Android system" settings consumes 70%, turn off auto brightness.

Touchscreen
1.What to do with peeling tachym.
2. If there are problems with tachim ("phantom clicks"), try holding the device in a cold place (-20 ° C (eg freezer)) for a while (10 minutes).All actions are taken at your own risk!
3.Treatment of phantom clicks

Memory
1. How to combine the "internal memory" and "phone memory"
2. If without an SD card you have incomplete functionality (for example: the camera does not take pictures), then install a new firmware version fromrelated topics(only 20130614)or use it

Camera
1. If autofocus on distant objects does not work for you, put an official. 20130813 firmware.

Rest
1. If you are in blocking mode (not immediately after blocking, but after some time) with an incoming call, the phone lights the buttons below the display and starts ringing, but nothing happens on the display until you press the power button twice: install the new firmware version , disable Lux in the advanced settings, or if there is a patch on the dialer from -brn521-, install GravityBox® and select the photo in its settings to full screen.
2. Who has problems with running Real Racing 3, is solved so, after installation, we delete the AndroidHigh and AndroidXtraHigh files and the game will work without problems.
3. An incomprehensible circle appeared on the lock screen and a scale appears on the right? This is a mobile traffic meter,
Turns off in "Settings" - "Data transfer" - "OPSOS" - "Show when ..."
4. NVRAMfrom the work unit.
5.If there are freezes, "lethargic sleep", reboot.Information collected on the issue.
Service
miscellanea

K
The smartphone does not support WCDMA900 frequencies. If 3G does not work for you, learn about the frequencies used in your region.

If there are freezes and reboots, see Troubleshooting.>The rest of paragraph 5

Post has been editedKastorian - 25.12.14, 16:13
Reason for editing: spare parts shop in Service
shkolian
Message#42
31.07.13, 13:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 338
Check in: 08.07.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

Aram119 @ 31.7.2013, 11:32*
Well, I'm just in Minsk and testing :)
another radio module will help you
Aram119
Message#43
31.07.13, 13:28
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 03.03.09
HP iPAQ rx1950

Thanks guys for the help
Connected an Internet to the Second SIM (Velcom) Earned fine ...
Crozium
Message#44
31.07.13, 13:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 323
Check in: 03.04.09
Xiaomi Mi 2S

A black device came to me, while vibrations of buttons vibrated from the shoals, and, judging by the test in the Z-Device Test, the vibration is unstable

--------------------
SE t300 ->SE t210 ->SE t630 ->Nokia 6021 ->Rover G5 ->Nokia 3100 ->LG P500 ->Jiayu G3S ->Neo N003 ->LG P500->Nubia Z5 Mini ->Nubia Z5S Mini ->Xiaomi MI2S
yurka52rus
Message#45
31.07.13, 13:48
User
[offline]

Messages 60
Check in: 12.12.08
Honor 8X JSN-L21

Yesterday I received a device, I ordered it with a stock. Came VERY quickly (ordered on July 11, came on July 30 - less than three weeks - a record).
The device is generally satisfied. Yes, not very pleasant vibromotochik, when you confirm the pressing of buttons, it is nasty itching, but I think this is a matter of habit.

The only incomprehensible moment is a strong brake proximity sensor: I talked, took the phone away from my ear, the screen turns on for only seconds after 2. Is it somehow being treated or will you have to get used too?

--------------------
Alcatel OT535 - SE K310 - SE G502 - SE C510 - Acer Liquid Metal - Jiayu G3S - Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G - Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro - Huawei Honor 6X - Huawei Honor 8X
samuilsfr
Message#46
31.07.13, 13:55
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 03.04.11

Good day to all forum users. Interested in this question: This phone should be heated in the vicinity of the camera while playing, listening to music, using the Internet, watching videos, etc. etc. Thanks in advance for your reply.
triskach
Message#47
31.07.13, 13:59
Live here
[offline]

Messages 588
Check in: 21.06.10
Huawei Ascend Mate

Good day to all forum users. Interested in this question: This phone should be heated in the vicinity of the camera while playing, listening to music, using the Internet, watching videos, etc. etc. Thanks in advance for your reply.

My device has not yet arrived. But judging by the photos of the disassembled devices, it will be there to warm up, since there is a processor and other m-circuits.
calambur77
Message#48
31.07.13, 14:41
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Check in: 07.11.08
Highscreen Boost 2 SE

And if you did not save IMEI, you can not restore it? Or are there options?

Post has been editedcalambur77 - 31.07.13, 14:43
Morfu1986
Message#49
31.07.13, 14:53
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 579
Check in: 13.03.12
Jiayu G3S

And if you did not save IMEI, you can not restore it? Or are there options?

can be through MTKdroidTools
Message#50
31.07.13, 14:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 218
Check in: 13.10.12
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

another radio module will help you

If it is possible for more details on where-how, since the same tops with 3G are in Mazyr

Please also clarify the camera, are there any solutions to overcome the "soap"?

Maybe someone turned off any services for speed of the device and increase energy efficiency, please check which ones, I know that there is a separate topic with descriptions, but I want the information firsthand, thank you

Post has been edited247760 - 31.07.13, 15:03
Reason for editing: new question +2

--------------------
JiaYu G3S | 20130813-093005-->Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro | 9.2.1.0
Pipo m6 pro 3g 32Gb black. --> dead person
Cannapeace
Message#51
31.07.13, 15:12
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 430
Check in: 28.02.12

Long transfers files via usb to the SD card, and it is through my phone. I put it into the phone to the girl, everything was quickly transferred.
What could be the problem?

--------------------
i5-8500 | MSI-Z370 A-PRO (UEFI) | MSI AMD Radeon RX 560 AERO ITX OC 16 CU | Mojave | Clover.
Message#52
31.07.13, 15:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 218
Check in: 13.10.12
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

For a long time the files are transferred via usb cable to the SD card, and it is through my phone. I put everything into the phone to the girl quickly transferred. What could be the problem?

Try through another usb socket and as an option, install firewood for ZhuZhy.

--------------------
JiaYu G3S | 20130813-093005-->Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro | 9.2.1.0
Pipo m6 pro 3g 32Gb black. --> dead person
zinafeld
Message#53
31.07.13, 15:21
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 31.07.13
Jiayu G3S

All good day!
Tell someone faced with this situation.
To me beeline. Periodically the connection is lost. people call me, and they are told that the subscriber is not available. At first he worked for me. And now in a day. day catches, the day does not catch. When I put a SIM card in another phone, there is a network there.
Umklydet
Message#54
31.07.13, 16:04
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 37
Check in: 26.04.11
Honor 6

Zinafeld @ 31.7.2013, 18:21*
All good day!
Tell someone faced with this situation.
To me beeline. Periodically the connection is lost. people call me, and they are told that the subscriber is not available. At first he worked for me. And now in a day. day catches, the day does not catch. When I put a SIM card in another phone, there is a network there.

I also have only Kazakhstan tele2. Removed 3G has become normal. It's a shame that there is no tyrnet only
a5l5s5
Message#55
31.07.13, 16:24
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5958
Check in: 21.08.08
ZUK Z1

247760 @ 31.07.2013, 15:53 *
Are there any solutions to overcome the "soap"?

The question is how to respond to this, if no "soap" is not observed. Give, perhaps, examples of photos and camera settings to start.

Post has been editedRSStanislav - 09.08.13, 11:59

--------------------
Mike The Fly
Message#56
31.07.13, 20:18
Pirate paranoid
[offline]

Messages 549
Check in: 06.05.06
Sony Xperia Z2

Now I have contacts in my book.

That's right on Google’s site itself. "Contacts"- there is the possibility of combining backward contacts. And be sure to check the synchronization settings.

--------------------
Rules, 5.1.<...>On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
Club playersArmored aces
sergr59
Message#57
31.07.13, 20:23
Carrier Light ...
[offline]

Messages 5710
Check in: 08.06.12
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

Contacts are duplicated when you restore them, and then synchronize them.
And removed - the filter on the phone contacts - all deleted. And only Google will remain. So I did.
If there are no contacts in Google yet, you can copy them from the application contacts. To do this, in the menu, select the import from the phone or from the sim card to google account.

Post has been editedsergr59 - 31.07.13, 22:42

--------------------
My profiles in the Tasker topic
My devices: Jiayu G3S 4.2.1 and Xiaomi Redmi 4X 7.1.2
adronik
Message#58
31.07.13, 20:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 161
Check in: 24.07.13

yeah ..... guys ..... the farther into the forest, the more terrible ...... I am already thinking to merge the device and buy a regular button for a couple of rubles ..... and as a computer with a navigator, take a tablet of inches at 7 .....
I use the week - I still do not understand how SMS works ...... all messages in one list. neither incoming ones, nor sent ..... a million fuck I do not need the settings. shorter vshoke. Originally bought three in one. dialer, navigator, camera ...... well, the Internet itself. So here is a separate dialer at times more convenient !!!
sergr59
Message#59
31.07.13, 20:34
Carrier Light ...
[offline]

Messages 5710
Check in: 08.06.12
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

Million fuck me the wrong settings. shorter than the shock

then yes, the button will save.
>>>.all messages in one list, install third-party apk, for example Pansi SMS
and then it’s not just a phone, it’s a smartphone or a communicator.

Post has been editedsergr59 - 31.07.13, 20:42

--------------------
My profiles in the Tasker topic
My devices: Jiayu G3S 4.2.1 and Xiaomi Redmi 4X 7.1.2
dkv023
Message#60
31.07.13, 20:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 231
Check in: 02.07.12
PiPO Max-M8 HD

Is there any solution for high-quality speaker sound? If you connect the ideal high-quality headset to the g3s, it turns out that the signal transmission does not go through the speakers of the bodies and its microphone, but through a high-quality headset. Just on Life (operator Ukraine), the interlocutors do not really hear each other’s words clearly. But via Skype, you can hear everything perfectly and the mega-quality sound
azatmen
Message#61
31.07.13, 20:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 156
Check in: 30.07.13
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

From the phone I want to remove all Chinese. Here I read that for this you need to install the Mobileuncle MTK Tools program.
He did it, launched it, chose a Chinese program, entered four digits, and she swears that you need root rights.
My phone came with the Superuser application, is it not root, or am I misunderstanding something?
Jiayu

501 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 04:02