> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Minion Rush | [IPhone] [iPad] [TV] [iMSG] Runner

Rep: (5)
Minion rush
Version: 6.1.0
Last update of the game in the header:07.11.2018

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
iPad screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
iMessage screenshots
Attached Image

Short description:
Despicable Me - Official Game

Description:
****** JOIN 750 millions of other players around the world! *****

Have fun with the minions in the famous and adored by fans of the endless runner '' Despicable Me: Minion Rush ''! Collecting bananas, jump, roll, dodge and compete with other opponents in a fun and fast tasks! Play Carl, Jerry and Dave and get wonderful costumes. Participate in exciting mini-games and explore new areas created based on the cartoon '' Despicable Me ''!

ENTERTAINMENT IN THE GAME '' Despicable Me ''!
• Run on the famous places from the cartoon and explore Secrets
• Enjoy the funny moments - become a giant minions ride the unicorn Fluffy and missiles Grew
• Use weapons and entertaining gain in competition with other players in a race minions
• Compete with exclusive villains, such as Vector, El Macho and ventriloquist
• Discover the extraordinary animation, sound and the latest 3D-graphics developed specially for this game
The game is downloaded and used for free. However, you can also use the virtual currency that can be won in the game, get after viewing ads or buy for real money. Cost-game purchases varies from 59 to 2,990 RUB RUB. You can control the in-game purchases, changing the device settings.

To use the game data requires additional loading of from 50 to 150 MB. It should be borne in mind that the size of your data is subject to change without notice.

For some functions, you must be connected to the Internet (Wi-Fi or 3G), including play with friends, Shopping and viewing ads.

For some functions, you must connect to a social network (Facebook, Gameloft LIVE! Or Game Center), including play with friends, handing out gifts of game, however, this is not a requirement for the promotion of the game. This feature is not available in all countries.

This game may contain third-party advertisements that will redirect you to third party sites. You can disable a device identifier that is used to display the content in the device settings. To do this, go to Settings ->Privacy ->Advertising.
Rate us on Facebook:http://facebook.com/Gameloft
Watch the video and game trailers:http://www.youtube.com/GameloftRead our blog:http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blogand be informed of all developments in Gameloft.

Privacy policy:http: //www.gameloft.co...rivacy-notice/ lang = ru?
Terms of Use:http://www.gameloft.co.uk/conditions/?lang=ru
Terms of use:http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=ru

nishtyaki
Hacking the game version 1.8.0

iMessage: Yes
Apple TV: Yes
Languages:Russian , Simplified Chinese, Japanese, English, Arabic, Indonesian, Spanish, Italian, Korean, German, Portuguese, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, French
Developer: Gameloft
Compatibility: Is required iOS 7.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: www.gameloft.com
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/gadkij-a-minion-rush/id596402997

Download:
Attached fileMinion_Rush_6.1.10.ipa.part1.rar(69 MB)
Attached fileMinion_Rush_6.1.10.ipa.part2.rar(65.32 MB)
thanks, we sayzolimax
Archive:
Story:
6.1.0 Oct 10 2018
We have prepared for you a HUGE upgrade in honor of the 5th anniversary of the Minion Rush. Let's celebrate together!
*** NEW ***
NEW SPECIAL REFERENCE
- Nurse on holiday AZL and collect all the gifts, cakes and HUBCAPS!
NEW STORY
- Carry out secret missions in Lair Gru and become the best secret agent among the minions.
NEW BONUS COSTUME
- Collect new card suits, open orders and get gain.
- And yet, we have a gift for you! Clubbers now your costume!
5.7.0 Aug 22 2018
Minions are trying to come up with a legitimate way to get rich ... and it seems without your help, can not do! For the cause!
*** NEW ***
1 new job: ANCIENT TREASURES
- The Lair of El Macho is full of riches ... and the same number of traps!
- Collect 3 new items: VASE, calendars and statues.
- Change clothes in MINONERA suit and come up with even more ways to earn!
2 new job: TICKET TO SPACE
- Minions are ready to send in astral travel richest players!
5.6.1 July 20, 2018
Get ready to go on an incredible adventure in the blue ocean in the next update Minion Rush!
1 new job: secret depths!
- Go to the pier 12 and find a mysterious sea monster!
- Collect 3 new thematic subjects: the helm, anchor and the valve.
- Feel like a real sailor, dressed in a suit of the Sea Wolf.
2 NEW JOB: Beach party
- After the sea adventure go to the bank and create the best private resort vacation.
5.6.0 July 11, 2018
Get ready to go on an incredible adventure in the blue ocean in the next update Minion Rush!
1 new job: secret depths!
- Go to the pier 12 and find a mysterious sea monster!
- Collect 3 new thematic subjects: the helm, anchor and the valve.
- Feel like a real sailor, dressed in a suit of the Sea Wolf.
2 NEW JOB: Beach party
- After the sea adventure go to the bank and create the best private resort vacation.
5.5.0 May 30, 2018
Together with the minions take part in the most ugly football match at the new special assignment football tournament in Minion Rush.
*** NEW ***
- Assemble the equipment to match: soccer balls, track shoes and gloves of the goalkeeper.
- Have fun in a new suit of football fans, which can be obtained for Market tickets.
- Entertainment is no limit! Do not miss a second special assignment in the location of the Pyramid, which starts some time after '' Soccer Tournament '!
5.4.0 Apr 18 2018
Most of all minions love BANANAS! Therefore, the World Day of Bananas is for these young lovers fruktiki biggest holiday! Go with them to an exotic location and start to celebrate!
*** NEW ***
- Minions will go to the most delicious adventure of volcanoes in the new temporary special assignment Day Bananas!
- To create a festive atmosphere you have to collect new items: ritual masks, baskets and banana canapes on skewers.
- Enrich your garderobchik new suit and JUNGLE DAY BANANAS you will remember forever!
5.2.1 Feb 14 2018
In the air, love reigns! The update of the game Minion Rush minonchiki will delight you with his love!
*** NEW ***
- Give the world the love with Lyusy in a new special assignment: LOVE mignon.
- Lucy Show what you are and what nice little nasty deeds are ready for it, gathering milkshake, pieces of red velvet cake and valentines!
- On the Quay 12 you will find a lot of decorations Fluffy Unicorn.
5.2.0 Jan 24 2018
Brett came back and plotting something wrong in the next update Minion Rush! Only minions can oppose him and thwart his evil plan!
*** NEW ***
- Do not let Brett overshadow you! Show who's the most disgusting in a new special assignment: Return Bratt.
- Collect all the dolls Bratt, chewing gum and the Rubik's Cube until Brett had not begun to use it all against you.
- Enrich your garderobchik NEW lab coat.
- Participate in the race for the lair Bratt, ranging from the cartoon Despicable Me 3 of Illumination.
5.1.0 Dec 6 2017
With the festive update Minion Rush all minonchiki go celebrate! Ready to join them?
*** NEW ***
- CHRISTMAS Instant Messengers: follow a new holiday special mission and have fun at glory.
- a new suit: Warm up your minions, disguised it in a festive sweater.
- SEASONAL LOCATION: Laboratory Grew, all in festive decorations.
- HOLIDAY ITEMS: feel the spirit of Christmas with a ginger man, Christmas bells and stockings.
5.0.1 Nov 28 2017
Minor bugs fixed
5.0.0 Nov 1 2017
Minions temporarily arrested ... but not for long. Help them to organize an escape in the next update Minion Rush!
- A new test: perform a special task '' ESCAPE Mignon 'and collect toilet, prison clothes and battery.
- New location: Explore the prisons, whose creation was inspired by the cartoon '' Despicable Me 3 ''.
- a new suit: feel like a prisoner and find the path to freedom.
- NEW Mignon: keep collecting CARD MEL - the hero of the cartoon '' Despicable Me 3 ''.
4.9.2 Oct 13 2017
You have never done so many bad things in the Minion Rush, in this Halloween! It came the most terrifying holiday of the year and the minions are ready for new pranks.
- Nurse on the night residential quarter and follow a special assignment '' How nice to be a villain '!
- Have fun with minions and collect vampire fangs, pots and jack-o'-lanterns.
- Use a Gold VAMPIRE costume skill and become the most important villain.
- In addition, keep collecting CARD MEL to be the first to receive new cartoon hero '' Despicable Me 3 '!
4.9.1 25 Sep 2017
Minor bugs fixed
4.9.0 20 Sep 2017
Minions strike fiasco, so they decided to throw Grew and go in search of a new villain. After an unexpected turn of events in this update of the game '' Minion Rush '' minions were on the scene!
- Expand their talents in a special assignment '' Mignon artists ''.
- Get KANKANISTKI suit and become a real star of the show.
- Keep collecting CARD MEL - the new EP from the animated film Despicable Me 3.
- Take part in the terrible Treats special assignment '' How nice to be a villain '', which starts on 13 October.
What's New in Version 4.8.0
Mignon tired of being pious, so they decided to talk again become the Gru villain and together make bad things! Meanwhile, other minions are promoted and sent to rest on the beach with his family.
Arrange strike with minions in the next update of the game Despicable Me: Minion Rush!
- For the first time, try to pass just two specific tasks: 'STRIKE Mignon' 'and' 'Mignon on vacation' '.
- Collect CARD MEL and play a new hero of the cartoon Despicable Me 3!
- Support Mel and treat their Strikers minonchika new suit.
- Learn how to better suit the traveler.
What's New in Version 4.7.0
Investigate the mysterious incident Zhvachechnoe updating the game Despicable Me: Minion Rush, created based on the cartoon Despicable Me 3 of Illumination, which will be released in the US on 30 June.
- Perform a new special task ZHVACHECHNOE Invasion, Episode 3: Attacks bubble.
- Explore the new location - DEN Bratt, the creation of which was inspired by a villain from the animated film Despicable Me 3.
- Come to the game every day and you get a new suit travelers on a specific time period.
- Collect cool items to perform special tasks: the yo-yo, keytar and Rubik's Cube.
- Also, do not miss the chance to try SPORTIVKI Bratt.
What's new in version 4.4.1
Minor bugs fixed
What's new in version 4.1.0
Join the fun and Treats in the next update of the game Despicable Me: Minion Rush!
- You will Treats residential quarter, where you can celebrate Halloween and make even more nasty than ever before!
- This season, Dave will be two new suits: The Bride of Frankenstein and The Phantom.
- Collect toy spiders, skulls and candy Treats during execution of the special task Ghost race.
- Save the minions of alien abductions, playing in a new mini-game '' UFO ''.
- Use ReplayKit function on iOS 10 to record and broadcast their games.
Attached Image

Post has been editedmaxipon - 07.11.18, 10:40
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (12)
I love Rahner and farm! Thank geymloftu! I think they need to do to stop releasing all but the farms and Rahner.

Rep: (0)
Moofer @ 13.06.2013, 04:42*
I love Rahner and farm! Thank geymloftu! I think they need to do to stop releasing all but the farms and Rahner.

More sarcasm, More!

Rep: (3)
Flies ipad 4 ios 6.1

Rep: (10)
also takes off the infection on ipad mini

Post has been editedgamens777 - 13.06.13, 06:30

Rep: (834)
Moofer @ 13.06.2013, 01:42*

Yes, they do not have enough: D

Post has been editednord [98rus] - 17.06.13, 08:02

Toy is excellent but I can not make purchases (((what to do? (Purchase for real money) I should dzheil

Rep: (447)
likely topikstarter not untied the toy from your account, so the flies.

Rep: (13)
Perhaps everything on Donati again mated. Even more interesting than the subway?

Damn, she nohodu more Internet needed, does not want to play without him

Post has been editedgamens777 - 13.06.13, 10:20

guys,I can give a reference to the working version, if it can be put hereeverything goes with a bang !,
pancake igrulka finally Otpad !! Fun and funny !! xDDD
no donation can play well, and he is not required as for me
or file here can throw!

I will add that I go without the internet))) just says that is not connected click OK and all))

Post has been editedaaa535aaa - 13.06.13, 10:44

Rep: (305)
Super cartoon. The game is made with humor, too. Well, that's free. I like it)

I or screen, or download freezes when I press OK, there is an Internet

Rep: (447)
Not really.
Pros: Funny
Cons: only run and jump, and sometimes vylaziet window of requezt including Internet

Rep: (34)
It is a decent runner.

Rep: (229)
ANDROID_GAMER,
est.Len already go to the forum and see? ;)

Rep: (-3)
please give a reference, but I can not find :(

Rep: (229)
ANDROID_GAMER,
Despicable Me [3D, G-sensor]

Rep: (33)
Well, what for such games online connection ??? people must play in iPod or the same aypad well, well, when not connected to the Internet that is not at home because for home games there such as Xbox, etc.
Anyway internet connection should be at the farm and it is not always and mmo games, and for example, the same order of-chaos Heros well want to play offline in the subway for example, and will not play such a furious logic developers

The game seems sweet and does not slow down, and did not seem too donantnaya but online Runner is stupid><

Rep: (5)
Toy Ladderpoints: thank_you:

Rep: (316)
Yeah, did not think to iPod Touch 4 as the game itself will lead ... Laga constantly play is not comfortable, optimizing nikakuschaya .......

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/12/19, 16:48