> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

2 pagesV  1 2 > »  

> Denn DPE871B - Official firmware (OS Android 4.0.4)
extrem0
Message#1
12.06.13, 18:59
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 135
Check in: 09.04.13

Denn DPE871B - Official firmware (OS Android 4.0.4)
PictureYinlips YDPG17
Description | Discussion � | Firmware

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Instructions
Warning: During the firmware process, all your files (photos, videos, programs, games, etc.) will be deleted. Before flashing, do not forget to copy all the important data to your computer.
0)The device must be turned off.
1)Unpack the archive with the firmware (G17 firmware -V77-0121.rar) anywhere, go to the folder "G17 ...- V77-0121" and run "G + MassProductionTool For GP330XX.exe", click the "Start Download" button.
2)Hold the "Home" button on the device, connect the device to the computer using a USB cable. A message appears on the computer stating that a USB device has been found. Release the "Home" button.
3)The device will start flashing automatically. We are waiting for 100%. All - firmware is complete.

miscellanea

Screenshots

Post has been editedfobos68 - 13.06.13, 05:44
ingachev
Message#2
26.08.13, 16:22
a guest
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 2
Check in: 19.03.13

The flasher does not start Tried on 3-ex PC OS 7x86 7x64 ХРх86
extrem0
Message#3
29.08.13, 15:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 135

Ingachev @ 08.26.2013, 16:22*
The flasher does not start Tried on 3-ex PC OS 7x86 7x64 ХРх86

Windows 7 Ultimate RU SP1 64-bit with all current updates, it starts up normally:
Attached Image

Post has been editedextrem0 - 29.08.13, 15:40
Reason for editing: deleted duplicate screenshot
dark123123
Message#4
29.09.13, 16:34
User
[offline]

Messages 78
Check in: 08.12.12

Pardo for asking what rut?
jerk
Message#5
11.11.13, 14:14
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 07.11.13

There is a firmware on dpe8011b and what to flash or who has system folders
Blackiii
Message#6
22.11.13, 06:19
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 49
Check in: 11.07.12
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

I bought my son such a thing (Denn DPE871W). I connected to Wi-Fi, checked a couple of games - they work through the joystick. And it took me into my head to flash the official firmware on the link above. As a result, I had a naked android and not a single game. A couple of hours connected to Wi-Fi and another hour went to the Play Market. Then, for some reason, the Internet earned normally, pumped up toys from Market. But, games with the joystick do not play!
Where can I get the full firmware "like from the store"? Maybe there are not enough patches for the key, and a patch for Wi-Fi? And the official sitehttp://www.denn-russia.rudead
extrem0
Message#7
14.12.13, 15:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 135

Blackiii @ 11/22/2013, 06:19*
I bought my son such a thing (Denn DPE871W). I connected to Wi-Fi, checked a couple of games - they work through the joystick. And it took me into my head to flash the official firmware on the link above. As a result, I had a naked android and not a single game. A couple of hours connected to Wi-Fi and another hour went to the Play Market. Then, for some reason, the Internet earned normally, pumped up toys from Market. But, games with the joystick do not play!
Where can I get the full firmware "like from the store"? Maybe there are not enough patches for the key, and a patch for Wi-Fi? And the official sitehttp://www.denn-russia.rudead

I could not get the firmware "as from the store" (factory) from Denn, but I don’t know how to make a backup copy from the working machine.

Management in most android games are configured using virtual key mapping:
The Virtual Key Mapping function (assignment of touch actions to hardware buttons) is activated as follows: we hold down the Start and Select buttons and hold them until the settings appear. We drag round buttons on the corresponding touch buttons, we save.
(video instruction for a similar device:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy9TFFFeL6g)
Blackiii
Message#8
16.12.13, 08:35
Novice
[offline]

Messages 49

Thank you, I'll try to get it. But later. As usual, the prefix hung tight, once again flashed. Naturally, when you first turn on after the firmware, it asks you to calibrate the screen. And this time it is impossible to finish the calibration - and it drives around the squares of the calibration. In general, I passed the guarantee back - I'm waiting for the result.
Blackiii
Message#9
24.12.13, 10:02
Novice
[offline]

Messages 49

They sent the warranty unchanged, that is, they did not repair anything. The service center found a scratch on the case - they said that they dropped or struck and therefore lost the screen calibration, respectively, is not subject to warranty.
dimakkkk
Message#10
01.02.14, 07:44
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23
Check in: 25.05.11

Firmware failed, cheers. There was a problem with the launch of the flasher. I deleted the Chinese characters in the name of the directory folder and voila-all gut.
extrem0
Message#11
01.02.14, 18:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 135

Firmware failed, cheers. There was a problem with the launch of the flasher. I deleted the Chinese characters in the name of the directory folder and voila-all gut.

Was it Denn DPE871b?
If so, what are the changes compared to the factory firmware from Denn?

(I did not need to flash it myself, the device works fine)
dimakkkk
Message#12
09.02.14, 07:23
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23
Check in: 25.05.11

Yes, I asked - Android 4.0.4 (V77-0121, firmware dated January 17, 2013). Changes xs, the prefix is ​​not mine but a friend, it has flashed the firmware that it was there before I do not know. I tried to work - it seems everything works (wi-fi and internet, emulator native, Angry birds pre-installed.)
ingachev
Message#13
13.02.14, 09:44
a guest
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 2
Check in: 19.03.13

The firmware really started without the Chinese Aurographic SPS for the advice I am stitching.

Posted 02/13/2014 09:44:

The firmware successfully got everything working.
Scanfrizer
Message#14
15.03.14, 21:34
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 04.06.11

Hello!
So I managed to face this device.
They brought it to me half dead (the download stopped at the winking androinda and didn’t go any further).
I read this topic I found recommendations on the firmware from extrem0 (thank you very much), but it did not help me, it either simply did not turn on, or the android just appeared again and that's it, the program did not see the device. Twisting the theme I found that extrem0 compares another Yinlips YDP-G17 device. Maneho googled and found this device, the current g16 device is one to one. I found a program for the LiveSuit_v1.09 RU firmware and firmware g16_snakemod_v0.1beta. Well, then everything just install the Russian version of LiveSuit unpacking the image of the g16_snakemod_v0.1beta file. Next, run LiveSuit (desktop icon). In the program, click on the "File" menu to show the path to the image file. We connect the device by holding any button (I clamped Home) and quickly pressed the Power button 10 times. Next, click Firmware and wait. After the firmware, the device is in Chinese and instead of DENN, Yinlips is now lit when loading. Generally switch the language and everything is ok. Yes, the problem with connecting to GOOGLE is removed in the menu with a check mark opposite to google. It seems everything, but do not forget that when reflashing, ALL DATA WILL BE DESTROYED so that all operations are at your own risk. Thanks again extrem0.
robikstar
Message#15
19.04.14, 18:26
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Check in: 01.11.13

Add to the cap! I also did not start the program, but after removing the hieroglyphs of the folder with the firmware, everything started and flashed. Thank you!
hapuk50
Message#16
23.04.14, 23:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 131
Check in: 16.10.12

This device is not included. The blue diode light up and that's it. I reflashed how you said it here, everything works with a bang. Thank you very much!
Blackiii
Message#17
22.10.14, 07:01
Novice
[offline]

Messages 49

As I wrote above, I reshooted - and I got stuck on the calibration. The warranty repair refused. I began to disassemble myself - inside the assembly was "step-by-step" - they glued the part, soldered the wires, glued the next one, soldered on. Generally disassemble and do not tear off (unsolder) the wires fail. And this console has been lying around for almost a year. The other day she caught my eye and decided to stupidly throw it out. At the last moment a thought flashed through - to hand over to a local self-taught cell phone repairman for spare parts. He did that to the trashcan, that to the master the distance is almost the same. And then a miracle happened - the master picked up this miracle of Chinese technology, poked into the screen with the stylus in calibration mode - and the Android download went! I'm in shock! I just poked at the screen for 30 minutes - there was an endless calibration process.
extrem0
Message#18
22.10.14, 15:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 135

Blackiii @ 10/22/2014, 10:01*
As I wrote above, I reshooted - and I got stuck on the calibration. The warranty repair refused. I began to disassemble myself - inside the assembly was "step-by-step" - they glued the part, soldered the wires, glued the next one, soldered on. Generally disassemble and do not tear off (unsolder) the wires fail. And this console has been lying around for almost a year. The other day she caught my eye and decided to stupidly throw it out. At the last moment a thought flashed through - to hand over to a local self-taught cell phone repairman for spare parts. He did that to the trashcan, that to the master the distance is almost the same. And then a miracle happened - the master picked up this miracle of Chinese technology, poked into the screen with the stylus in calibration mode - and the Android download went! I'm in shock! I just poked at the screen for 30 minutes - there was an endless calibration process.

We are waiting for the continuation of the story)
I also have a tacho sensor, the screen calibration is difficult to pass, the mark in the center of the screen is especially painful. Although in simple use there are no complaints about the center of the wheelbarrow.
Blackiii
Message#19
27.10.14, 13:04
Novice
[offline]

Messages 49

While working. But as before tupit Wi-Fi. If connected, then no speed. Either sees but can not connect. In general, for my money - rubbish is complete.

Posted on 10/27/2014, 1:04 PM:

At the expense of Wai-Fay, it seemed that it was not working when the battery was low. When fully charged, it works without problems. Something like this. I will observe further.
king6340
Message#20
26.02.15, 13:17
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Check in: 27.11.14

I also had a Blackiii and got tired of the calibration, but then it occurred to me to connect the service and all the hello menus if I could help anyone
westt5
Message#21
24.03.15, 18:21
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 24.03.15

Problem. Does not see internal memory. Does anyone know what is worth.

2 pagesV  1 2 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 13:41