> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Reptilicus | Hidden logger incoming / outgoing calls, sms

Rep: (816)
REPTILICUS
Version 6.0.9

Last update of the program in the header:30.09.2019g.

Short description:
Hidden anti-virus program that helps to return or find the phone in case of theft or loss, with archiving all data from the phone in the cloud.

Picture

Future plans

IF YOU HAVE OLD VERSIONS TO 4.3.0.3and below - first remove the old application and only after that install a new one!
Read more here!

Important information about Android 9
On Android 9+ Google has blocked entry talks with the line third-party applications. But still hear on some models of the interlocutor. Therefore, call recording performance 50x50

Description
  • The program is created only for archiving data on the user's phone !!!
  • It is forbidden to use the software for covert surveillance without notifying the user.
  • Using software (reptilicus.net) for the purpose of surveillance, covert surveillance, espionage, information mining in the unofficial way, "wiretaps" and others - you are violating the laws of almost all countries of the world.
  • All responsibility (criminal, moral, spiritual) when using this software lies on the person who installs the software on the telephone.
  • Concurring with the read, the user understands the full gravity of the offense and thereby removes all responsibility for actions that will be in any way connected with the use of this product from the author of this software.
  • The subscription fee is deducted from user accounts for the provision of information services:
    (access to personal information, view your own video messages and other data).
  • It is forbidden to transfer your personal password to third parties.
  • The site does not sell software and is in no way affiliated with persons selling applications for tracking, espionage, etc.
    Once again we warn, the program can be installedONLY ON YOUR PHONE, installation on someone else's (wife, mistress, girlfriend) is a criminal offense, when filing a complaint to the authorities, the one who put it bears full criminal responsibility.

• The service reserves the right to arbitrarily block accounts with suspicious activity.
    (use of the application for other purposes, for monitoring someone else's phone).
  • Frequent requests and repeated sending of commands via the web interface are considered suspicious activity, while a native SIM card is installed in the monitored device.
  • In case of erroneous blocking, please inform the technical support about the problem.
  • The service is provided "as is", agreeing to use, you accept the privacy policy, and the security policy of the service.
  • Questions such as - "and you read our sms, mms, etc.?" in the branch will be ignored. "

Description of work and application features:
  • Logger program for incoming / outgoing calls, camera images, sms, location, reading messages, an application that intercepts all main runet messengers
  • Facebook , VKontakte + Kate Mobile , Whatsapp , Viber , Classmates , Skype .
  • Interception of history of visitsstandard browser and chrome browser.
  • Ability to take screenshots of a specific application (for example, when setting up for Skype - there will be screenshots only while using Skype).
  • It is possible to work with the file system on the phone - remotely download, delete, archive files (full-fledged FTP).
  • The ability to independently generate the name of the application, it will not be searched on the Internet (as our main or competitors).
    You choose the name yourself - in more detail you can find out in the sectionMANUALS and GUIDES.

Application Information:
  • Russian interface:Yes
  • Developer:reptilicus.net
  • Homepage: http://reptilicus.net
  • Project Twitter -https://twitter.com/reptilicusnet
  • Registration is in the app and on the website.
  • Data retention on the server is 1 month.
  • Free trial period of 3 days, details and rates -Look here.
  • The maximum number of devices on a single login is 10 (ten).

Benefitsinstallation on phoneswith ROOT access
    If there is no ROOT on the phone, everything listed below is impossible.
  • Reading Viber messages.
  • Reading whatsapp messages.
  • Reading reports Odnoklassniki.
  • Reading Facebook.
  • It updates itself without a market, without notification in the tray.
  • Enable GPS remotely on all versions of Android.
  • Installation in the system area (with a full reset - the software continues to work).
  • The command to restart the phone remotely (reboot).
  • Automatic reboot for transfer to the system area.
  • Ability to take a picture from the screen.
  • Unable to delete the application in the usual ways (99% of users CANNOT BE ABLE).

Super hide version of the application.(Warning! - available only in your account).
  • Super Hide option is designed for quick and covert installation of the application.
  • You do not need to spend time installing the regular version to bind the phone.
  • The generated application with this option needs only to be installed and run once.
  • At the time of launch, the application will immediately close (no "extra" windows, authorization requests, etc., it will not be at the same time !!!) and the launch label will disappear.
  • The generated apk, you can easily send to the phone under control, saying: "Install this update for the phone."
  • The application will do everything on its own (launch and hide itself) and the phone will appear on your account.

Copyright В®
  • 10/07/2014 certificate received, document verification passed, 128 bit encryption installed.
  • Insurance certificate 10.000 dollars.
  • On November 25, 2014, the copyright holder of this service is the company: PalmorInfo LTD.
  • The address for correspondence is P.O. 2495, Belize City, Belize C.A.
Attached Image

The format of the message about the incorrect operation of the application.
  1. Login.
  2. Phone (name on the site).
  3. Problem.
  4. Android version.
  5. The name of the firmware.
  6. Version of the application.
  7. Modification of the application.
  8. Personal observations.

Example:

1. kostya2014
  2. Samsung Note2
  3. When sending an alarm, the sound does not work.
  4. 4.1.2
  5. stock
  6. 3.0.1 not root
  7. not generated
  8. -

MANUALS and MANUALS.
  1. The current version of the manual (updated as necessary)

• Main application setup guide and Client guide (2017 version)
    Look here
  • Additional materials on setting up Super Su Pro and increasing the volume of audio files of the recording environment
    Look here.
  • Installing a new web audio player to listen to audio through the personal account on the site
    Watch video here. YouTube.

• For those who wish to help fix bugs.
      We very carefully monitor the ANR and the bugs that we can find ourselves, but the zoo android devices are extremely huge.
      If you do not work taking photos, audio or other commands, please do the following:

1. Download the program for logging the work of the android (logger) by referencein Google Play.
    2. In the settings of the android check the box "allow the installation of unverified applications."
    3. Run the Logger and execute a command that does not work.
      Make sure the command is delivered (on the service to watch the response, the response should be "ok").
      Wait about 30 seconds, go to the Logger, and in the menu select the save log "Save log", write any file name.
      The file will be saved in the root of the SD card.
    4. Send the saved file to the mail[email protected]with the name of the team that was executed.
    5. In the shortest possible time - we will send you the apk (if it is possible).
    6. How to write logcat with problem

Russian interface: Yes
    Developer: Reptilicus
    Homepage: https://reptilicus.net

Picture

Main Reptilicus application. version 6 - Attached filereptilicusRelease-inst-latest.apk (1.95 MB)

Client for Android. version 2.4.0.19 - Attached fileReptilicusRelease-119.apk (5.08 MB)

MOD on the client for Android (version 2.1.8.9) from SW.krasnodar535 - Attached fileMod-Client-2.1.8.9.apk (6.14 MB)

Past versions

Useful tips for setting up and using
    Previous polls
    Attached Image

Attached Image

List of changes

Attention! Testers are required.

Topics Curator Lexx808

Post has been editedLexx808 - 05.11.19, 08:46
    Reason for edit: Update to version 6

Rep: (144)
    Also interested in the question of how to remove the program, for phones with root, did not find it in the system / app. What system partition does it write to?

Rep: (0)
    I, records calls, but does not write. And what about the rest?

Posted 07/01/2013 at 15:42:

Also interested in the question of how to remove the program, for phones with root, did not find it in the system / app. What system partition does it write to?

I dalil, but I forgot where, mine System / framework /

I, records calls, but does not write. And what about the rest?

This may be on some phone models. We catch it and add support in new releases.
    In the topic header there is a faq how to check it. If possible, discard the logger file and your model, we will try to make a correction as quickly as possible.
    Also note that you have set in the settings for recording calls, which ones to write and which ones do not.

Ps. In the header is a new version for non-mobile phones and with unlocked recovery.

Rep: (7)
    Due to the large number of questions about the possibility of deleting data, in Settings->Profile added 2 buttons:
    1. Delete account - Removes the login with all its contents (Information about users, all the geodata from the phone, photos and audio recordings, etc.)
    2. Delete media files - Deletes all audio-video recordings from your account.

Also interested in the relevance of the function of deleting a single photo or audio recording, or say deleting all photo or audio recordings separately.

Rep: (1)
    I studied the topic, but still did not understand:

where exactly does the program store media files on the victim's phone? recording conversations for example.
    and how much she keeps them?
    What will happen when the phone's memory (flash drive) is full?

Post has been editedaleks_2001 - 03.07.13, 15:59

aleks_2001 @ 07/03/2013, 15:58*
    where exactly does the program store media files on the victim's phone? recording conversations for example.
    and how much she keeps them?

in a hidden folder, with a change in file extension. What kind of thread player will add them to the playlist, you can not worry.
    It stores until the phone is connected to the Internet.
    if you fill up - stop writing.

I'm testing a program, it really works :)
    listened to the recording of conversations on the site, class!
    Respect you guys :)

If you allow me, a couple more substantive questions:
    1. upon request, the program sends SMS to those that are currently on the phone. And what if the message was created, sent and immediately deleted after sending? Or received, read and immediately deleted. Catch need exactly such.
    2. I correctly understood that those media files that were transferred to the server are erased in the phone?
    3. Check the payment system on your site on the Visa card, I can not transfer money.

Post has been editedaleks_2001 - 03.07.13, 22:24

Rep: (0)
    Damn, I ask again how to remove it? and then delete, and she again appears.

aleks_2001 @ 07/03/2013, 22:22*
    1. upon request, the program sends SMS to those that are currently on the phone. And what if the message was created, sent and immediately deleted after sending? Or received, read and immediately deleted. Catch need exactly such.
    2. I correctly understood that those media files that were transferred to the server are erased in the phone?
    3. Check the payment system on your site on the Visa card, I can not transfer money.

1. SMS will be transmitted to the server.
    2. Yes. After successful sending - media files are deleted.
    3. We do not take money. ;) We work for a review on the market)

Damn, I ask again how to remove it? and then delete, and she again appears.

It is required to turn off the admin mode, and then delete it as a normal application.

Listen, well, I can’t delete the root version ... It became red in the titan and the apk file was not found when deleting ... Help!

Posted on 07/04/2013 09:43:

I turn off the admin, and writes the vseravno not found apk!

Posted on 07/04/2013 09:46:

And yet, in titanium I can not convert to a user application ...

knvmail,
    Look in the system / framework / reptilicus_root.apk folder
    That is where the application is installed.

Rep: (10)
    I buy through the victim or through your account ???

I immediately found it there, only when deleting it writes "the file cannot be deleted"

in general, not bad all decorated, only simplify management across the room, to make it Bole intuitive. And forgot, decided to throw the money into the account and the operation does not go ... Hiking service hangs, debit occurs. Plus do the countdown time in the opposite direction or in the player, the total number of entries and the remaining time, and it is not clear how much the conversation lasts. And I found a flaw in the Ogg wrote a second side of the weak add the AMP chtoli. When prompted for a command via SMS (check out 3454 enable_gprs) comes sacrifice SMS OK, it is possible to somehow remove or hide? In addition, the phone did not respond to a command, and did not include gprs (general all this is desirable to the mobile version of the cabinet, so that you can do with the device requests or copies of the media (photos and write) to the post office to come. In a private office there is no SMS tab. A so willing to support the project;)

H
    Details:
    Name: GT-N7000
    Imei:
    Coordinates: 55.778946 37.614707

Reason: Team
    Date: 07/04/2013 12:00:40
    Speed: 0 km / h
    H / L: No
    Battery charge: 77%
    From the story: Yes

Reason: Spacing
    Date: 07/04/2013 12:02:56
    Battery charge: 77%
    From the story: No

Date: 07/04/2013 12:08:45
    Battery charge: 76%

Date: 07/04/2013 12:20:30
    Battery charge: 75%

Reason: Call
    Date: 07/04/2013 12:21:15
    Type: Outgoing
    Tel number:
    Subscriber: Kokp
    Duration: 00:00:14

Date: 07/04/2013 12:21:15
    Tel number:
    Subscriber: Kokp
    Duration: 00:00:14

Date: 07/04/2013 12:28:35
    Battery charge: 74%

Date: 07/04/2013 12:38:07
    Battery charge: 73%

Date: 07/04/2013 12:38:12
    Battery charge: 73%
    Tel number:
    Subscriber: Dasha
    Duration: 00:00:20

Date: 07/04/2013 12:43:19
    Battery charge: 72%

Date: 07/04/2013 12:48:56 PM
    Battery charge: 72%

I check the battery. Notice that podzhiraet. Tel galaxy note n7000 For 1 hour 5% is a lot

Post has been editedDjtimtimtim - 04.07.13, 12:24

I check the battery. Notice that podzhiraet. Tel galaxy note n7000 For 1 hour 5% is a lot

Battery consumption by the application you are looking through the manager "Battery consumption"?
    Do you have GPS enabled (in the phone) and administrator mode (in the app)?

Post has been editedm2m-ua - 04.07.13, 15:38

I have a battery consumption of 1 - 2% per hour, no more.
    Phone - ZTE V889M

When you request a command via SMS (checked 3454 enable_gprs) comes to the victim of SMS OK, can this be somehow removed or hidden? In addition, the phone did not respond to the command and did not turn on gprs (In general, all this is preferably a mobile version of the cabinet, so that you can make requests from the communicator or copies of multimedia (photos and recordings) to the mail.

And here a little is not clear.
    When sending sms, the phone is _na_ which the command is sent does not come, but _ON_ answers sms - that the command is accepted.
    Regarding the failed team - please send (if possible) the operation log when triggered, we will fix it (how to do it - it is written in the header).
    Mobile client in development. Manage will be with the communicator.

Posted on 07/04/2013, 16:10:

I immediately found it there, only when deleting it writes "the file cannot be deleted"

The other day in the root version will appear the button "remove from phone".
    For now, you can delete your account from the service and then the software will be automatically deactivated.

m2m-ua @ 07/04/2013, 10:11*
    Quote ([email protected], 22:22)
    1. SMS will be transmitted to the server.

Not. Already tried twice. I create SMS, send it, a minute after sending, delete it from the phone.
    A couple of hours made a request for the last 10 sms, shows everything except the remote!

... I’ll also check with the incoming - read and deleted.

aleks_2001 @ 07/04/2013, 16:14*
    Not. Already tried twice. I create SMS, send it, a minute after sending, delete it from the phone.
    A couple of hours made a request for the last 10 sms, shows everything except the remote!

... I’ll also check with the incoming - read and deleted.

You request a report for the period, not a list of SMS.
    And then you will see it.
    And so you get the actual presence of SMS on the phone.

Post has been editedm2m-ua - 04.07.13, 16:23

m2m-ua @ 07/04/2013, 17:10*
    When sending sms, the phone is _na_ which the command is sent does not come, but _ON_ answers sms - that the command is accepted.

Understood, just sent myself a command)
    m2m-ua @ 07/04/2013, 16:35*
    Do you have GPS enabled (in the phone) and administrator mode (in the app)?

Disabled GPS admin enabled. The charge keeps the norms. If I still note that I will unsubscribe)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 1:01