> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Reptilicus | Hidden logger incoming / outgoing calls, sms

Rep: (816)
REPTILICUS
Version 6.0.9

Last update of the program in the header:30.09.2019g.

Short description:
Hidden anti-virus program that helps to return or find the phone in case of theft or loss, with archiving all data from the phone in the cloud.

Picture

Future plans

IF YOU HAVE OLD VERSIONS TO 4.3.0.3and below - first remove the old application and only after that install a new one!
Read more here!

Important information about Android 9
On Android 9+ Google has blocked entry talks with the line third-party applications. But still hear on some models of the interlocutor. Therefore, call recording performance 50x50

Description
  • The program is created only for archiving data on the user's phone !!!
  • It is forbidden to use the software for covert surveillance without notifying the user.
  • Using software (reptilicus.net) for the purpose of surveillance, covert surveillance, espionage, information mining in the unofficial way, "wiretaps" and others - you are violating the laws of almost all countries of the world.
  • All responsibility (criminal, moral, spiritual) when using this software lies on the person who installs the software on the telephone.
  • Concurring with the read, the user understands the full gravity of the offense and thereby removes all responsibility for actions that will be in any way connected with the use of this product from the author of this software.
  • The subscription fee is deducted from user accounts for the provision of information services:
    (access to personal information, view your own video messages and other data).
  • It is forbidden to transfer your personal password to third parties.
  • The site does not sell software and is in no way affiliated with persons selling applications for tracking, espionage, etc.
    Once again we warn, the program can be installedONLY ON YOUR PHONE, installation on someone else's (wife, mistress, girlfriend) is a criminal offense, when filing a complaint to the authorities, the one who put it bears full criminal responsibility.

• The service reserves the right to arbitrarily block accounts with suspicious activity.
    (use of the application for other purposes, for monitoring someone else's phone).
  • Frequent requests and repeated sending of commands via the web interface are considered suspicious activity, while a native SIM card is installed in the monitored device.
  • In case of erroneous blocking, please inform the technical support about the problem.
  • The service is provided "as is", agreeing to use, you accept the privacy policy, and the security policy of the service.
  • Questions such as - "and you read our sms, mms, etc.?" in the branch will be ignored. "

Description of work and application features:
  • Logger program for incoming / outgoing calls, camera images, sms, location, reading messages, an application that intercepts all main runet messengers
  • Facebook , VKontakte + Kate Mobile , Whatsapp , Viber , Classmates , Skype .
  • Interception of history of visitsstandard browser and chrome browser.
  • Ability to take screenshots of a specific application (for example, when setting up for Skype - there will be screenshots only while using Skype).
  • It is possible to work with the file system on the phone - remotely download, delete, archive files (full-fledged FTP).
  • The ability to independently generate the name of the application, it will not be searched on the Internet (as our main or competitors).
    You choose the name yourself - in more detail you can find out in the sectionMANUALS and GUIDES.

Application Information:
  • Russian interface:Yes
  • Developer:reptilicus.net
  • Homepage: http://reptilicus.net
  • Project Twitter -https://twitter.com/reptilicusnet
  • Registration is in the app and on the website.
  • Data retention on the server is 1 month.
  • Free trial period of 3 days, details and rates -Look here.
  • The maximum number of devices on a single login is 10 (ten).

Benefitsinstallation on phoneswith ROOT access
    If there is no ROOT on the phone, everything listed below is impossible.
  • Reading Viber messages.
  • Reading whatsapp messages.
  • Reading reports Odnoklassniki.
  • Reading Facebook.
  • It updates itself without a market, without notification in the tray.
  • Enable GPS remotely on all versions of Android.
  • Installation in the system area (with a full reset - the software continues to work).
  • The command to restart the phone remotely (reboot).
  • Automatic reboot for transfer to the system area.
  • Ability to take a picture from the screen.
  • Unable to delete the application in the usual ways (99% of users CANNOT BE ABLE).

Super hide version of the application.(Warning! - available only in your account).
  • Super Hide option is designed for quick and covert installation of the application.
  • You do not need to spend time installing the regular version to bind the phone.
  • The generated application with this option needs only to be installed and run once.
  • At the time of launch, the application will immediately close (no "extra" windows, authorization requests, etc., it will not be at the same time !!!) and the launch label will disappear.
  • The generated apk, you can easily send to the phone under control, saying: "Install this update for the phone."
  • The application will do everything on its own (launch and hide itself) and the phone will appear on your account.

Copyright В®
  • 10/07/2014 certificate received, document verification passed, 128 bit encryption installed.
  • Insurance certificate 10.000 dollars.
  • On November 25, 2014, the copyright holder of this service is the company: PalmorInfo LTD.
  • The address for correspondence is P.O. 2495, Belize City, Belize C.A.
Attached Image

The format of the message about the incorrect operation of the application.
  1. Login.
  2. Phone (name on the site).
  3. Problem.
  4. Android version.
  5. The name of the firmware.
  6. Version of the application.
  7. Modification of the application.
  8. Personal observations.

Example:

1. kostya2014
  2. Samsung Note2
  3. When sending an alarm, the sound does not work.
  4. 4.1.2
  5. stock
  6. 3.0.1 not root
  7. not generated
  8. -

MANUALS and MANUALS.
  1. The current version of the manual (updated as necessary)

• Main application setup guide and Client guide (2017 version)
    Look here
  • Additional materials on setting up Super Su Pro and increasing the volume of audio files of the recording environment
    Look here.
  • Installing a new web audio player to listen to audio through the personal account on the site
    Watch video here. YouTube.

• For those who wish to help fix bugs.
      We very carefully monitor the ANR and the bugs that we can find ourselves, but the zoo android devices are extremely huge.
      If you do not work taking photos, audio or other commands, please do the following:

1. Download the program for logging the work of the android (logger) by referencein Google Play.
    2. In the settings of the android check the box "allow the installation of unverified applications."
    3. Run the Logger and execute a command that does not work.
      Make sure the command is delivered (on the service to watch the response, the response should be "ok").
      Wait about 30 seconds, go to the Logger, and in the menu select the save log "Save log", write any file name.
      The file will be saved in the root of the SD card.
    4. Send the saved file to the mail[email protected]with the name of the team that was executed.
    5. In the shortest possible time - we will send you the apk (if it is possible).
    6. How to write logcat with problem

Russian interface: Yes
    Developer: Reptilicus
    Homepage: https://reptilicus.net

Picture

Main Reptilicus application. version 6 - Attached filereptilicusRelease-inst-latest.apk (1.95 MB)

Client for Android. version 2.4.0.19 - Attached fileReptilicusRelease-119.apk (5.08 MB)

MOD on the client for Android (version 2.1.8.9) from SW.krasnodar535 - Attached fileMod-Client-2.1.8.9.apk (6.14 MB)

Past versions

Useful tips for setting up and using
    Previous polls
    Attached Image

Attached Image

List of changes

Attention! Testers are required.

Topics Curator Lexx808

Post has been editedLexx808 - 05.11.19, 08:46
    Reason for edit: Update to version 6

Rep: (2)
    * xeonnt,
    From what I rummaged through the competition - if the prog climbs into a keyboard interception - the market immediately yells.

In fact, in one of the competitors there is a very elegant solution.
    Why do I need to intercept Claudia? In fact - just catch the conversation. And it made an alternative method, which also allows you to capture all kinds of vaybery-telegram even without root: Just do enough frequent screenshots of activity when given a list of applications. Or you can write all the video (but this not recommended because the large amount of turns). But try for yourself I can say - even the screenshots every 15 seconds, give a full conversation, well, except that except for the moments when the other party sends something long, it does not slow the user shakes. And without root ...

Yes, this method has drawbacks - in the same vibera, the possibility of screenshots in private chats is blocked and, accordingly, the program also cannot smash private chats. But not everyone uses private chat rooms.

From my point of view, the best way to make a "light version" that would be able to:
    1. Write calls (phone).
    2. Write environment.
    3. Make screenshots.
    4. Take a photo when unlock and possibly a periodic photo.
    5. Write coordinates.

Everything. The lion’s share of users no longer need anything. Even the interception of SMS is better not to do. For by SMS, there are a lot of “safety confirmations” and for Google it is a “red rag”.

It may also be advisable to make a program in the form of 3 modules:
    1. Data acquisition module (a program for recording everything).
    2. Service support service (which monitors the operation of the collection module, manages tasks on a schedule, etc.)
    3. Data service.

Exactly 3 separate applications. In one of the competitors, 2 modules were made (1 and 3 combined). You put the main and immediately after installation, he offers to put another prog.
    Such a "weakling" from my point of view will give the following advantages:
    1. None of the modules have “right at once a heap of rights, which he writes, and he climbs into the Internet”. Software that only writes calls or makes screenshots (without transferring anywhere) should not cause a particularly violent reaction of the market. As well as just a prog, which climbs on the Internet and reads the disk, too, does not seem to be very exciting (90% of different toys on the Internet)
    2. Battery consumption for "active actions" (sound recording, shooting, etc.) and "data transfer" (these are the most energy-intensive processes as I understand it) will be spread over 2 applications. So they won't be right in the eyes of the battery.

Well, in order for this bunch of applications not to be called "fonila names" - it seems to me that you just need to compile the list of "standard applications" from users or the Internet directly by phone models (or at least by manufacturers) and make "choose the target phone model" when downloading. And applications would be downloaded with icons and names similar to the disgrace with regular software.

A separate topic I want to say about protection applications. I do not know exactly how the terms of the code is implemented, but in one of the competitors made the mechanism is as follows: you expose an application manager device. In the settings (via the website) you put daw "from turning off of the administrators." In the settings you stick "to select the administrator" and the phone just takes off from the settings in the main screen. In the meantime, there are the rights of the administrator - in the settings from the program simply does not have the button "delete". Acc ordinary users to remove it is practically impossible without a complete reset the phone. I do not know whether it will be able to bang the market in such hands (he ignore this program at all).

Rep: (97)
    Screenshots cover (replace) 90% of program functionality.
    They promised to roll out the version where the screenshots will work without root.

Rep: (0)
    After installing the updated version, the main functions worked for about ten hours. Then half disappeared, although the body accepts commands and responds to them.

Rep: (3)
    m2m-ua @ 06/10/13, 21:38*
    Important information about Android 9
    Dear users! A huge request - do not update the controlled phones up to 9 Android - it is not possible to record the conversations. We are working on this, but so far there is no updated version for Android 9.

Citizens, those who have the 9th Android - read the topic and the current, then ask "does not write pacimu"!

Rep: (816)
    andysh888
    Use competitors - what are you doing here then paint it all? Do you think fools have gathered here and are doing everything so that the user is bad?

* stream677 , I have a generation and scorching on redmi 6a

* andysh888 Hello! write in a personal please!)

Rep: (2)
    M2m-ua, I used the reptile for about 4 years and everything was fine. First of all - high stability and convenient client. At the moment, in view of the problems with coal has become and watch competitors. But there is nowhere to go globally, primarily because of the fig stability of the work of other programs. But I saw some interesting pieces there, I decided to share. If you think this is inappropriate - I apologize.

* istalexnik And what's the point only in the screenshots if you need to know the contents of the conversation on the phone and Viber, Vatsap, ok? I looked through the screens, you see what they called and to whom, but you don’t know what the conversation on the screenshots is)

Rep: (97)
    Again I @ 04/10/19, 15:28*
    And what's the point only in the screenshots if you need to know the content of the conversation
    You put a delay of 2-5 seconds and everything is under control

* istalexnik , delay in recording?

Removed the old version.
    I made the settings as indicated (after the market began to kill the turnips), but did not clear the cache and market data, but delete the updates.
    Attached Image

Crossed circle below (this is on miui).
    Nakatil new version (body with root).
    Everything is stable.
    Pere this, did the instructions, but without removing the updates, flew in a couple of hours.
    At work still accomplish your goal. Interception Claudia did not set, because It still flies until you overload or again you do not return the checkbox does not work, and Fri comments, like because of this, the market can burn. The market has not been updated yet ... (I hope it will be so)

Again I @ 04/10/19, 15:28
    And what's the point only in the screenshots if you need to know the content of the conversation
    You put a delay of 2-5 seconds and everything is under control

Android 9. I set a delay - the "file is missing" comes. Delay does not help

With 9 android interesting with recording audio: it writes, does not write, then writes in half

* yana2003,
    * atropin007,

On the 9th Android, Google radically changed the structure of the Android and the "drivers" (this is for ordinary citizens).
    Those. vaasche into the board reworked Androit, from the word "absolutely."
    If someone writes a sound, rejoice.
    Therefore, stop suffering and wait for a decision.
    Here and now there will be no solution. And, more than sure, all applications have the same problems with the 9m android.
    Alter your body on a mod or custom with an 8m android and you will be happy.

Posted 04/11/2019 08:04 AM:

Denled @ 04/11/19, 02:07*
    I made the settings as indicated (after the market began to kill the turnips), but did not clear the cache and market data, but delete the updates.

* denled

Updates to delete is meaningless - they will re-roll and again will be yoke.
    If there is an opportunity - sew a custom or sawn stock with a patched market.

Rep: (2619)
    M
    Please do not flood!

Not once I noticed that after a call to the body under control, the program starts responding to commands, it does not always work for anyone.

Hello, messed up and do not know what to do. I put the application on the phone, when I started it immediately, I couldn’t even enter the log and password, I don’t have any icons, I remembered the admin rights, I gave it ... And it was a mistake, now I can’t pick it up, I can’t either remove it. What to do? How to erase it?

P.S
    I know that I was stupid and I had to read first ...

* stream677, code 3454? Does not work (
    And the team did not like, did not enter the same login and password.

Post has been editedstiv2482 - 11.04.19, 12:30

* stiv2482 ,
    I was the same. Helped to reset the pipe to the factory.
    Also put and also like nowhere.
    And, too, no trace of the prog ... even the cache can not be cleaned. And without cleaning the cache does not log in again.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/11/19, 1:31