CX-919 - Discussion | TV Box on the Rockchip RK3188 chip

Rep: (42)
DiscussionCX-919
PictureTV stick
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, lookAndroid OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections:ProgramsandGames
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact:Selection and Comparison
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic:How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic:Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topicWorking with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Characteristics and photos of the device
Attached Image

Model: CX-919 (V919) Quad Core Quad GPU Android HDMI TV Dongle with TF Card Slot and External Antenna
Operating system: Android OS 4.1.1 (upgrate support Android 4.2)
CPU: Rockchip RK3188 1.6 GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex A9 (1080p 60 frames per second)
HD video encoder: 1080p 30fps / 60fps
Video accelerator: Overclocked Mali 400 (Quad Core, 500 MHz) 2D / 3D graphics with OpenGL and OpenVG 1.1 ES2.0
Random access memory: 2GB
Built-in memory: 8GB
Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b / g / n
DLNA Digital Living Network Alliance
Bluetooth 4.0
Standard music formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, AAC, FLAC, 3GP ...
Video player: MPEG2, MPEG4, AVI, WMV, MKV, MOV, RM, RMVB ...
Gallery: Jpg, bmp, png ...

Google Play App Store: there is
Adobe Flash Player V11.1: Yes
HTML5 support: Yes

Ports:
1x Micro USB for OTG
1x Micro USB port for power
1x USB HOST port
1x HDMI HDMI 1.4
1x Micro SD Card Slot (TF)

Dimensions: 102.2 x 47 x 11 mm
Weight: 36g
Reviews
Useful instructions
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedklich007 - 22.12.16, 18:36
Reason for editing: Rockchip S905

Has anyone else ordered this device?

Rep: (0)
I have a cx-919. I did not update the firmware. Changed only the shell. USB power from the TV is not enough (Panasonic U20), connected via the power supply.

Internet is working well. youtube, megogo - approx.

iptv did not try, did not find links from where to look.

It feels better than a pipo m9 tablet on the same chipset.

I do not really like that the resolution is 720p, not 1080p. In English forums they write that they are waiting for factory firmware with a resolution of 1080p.

zx2011
This is great, I'm not alone)
And rightly so, that they did not change anything in the new firmware there is no good)
I don’t know, I have Elenberg E29Q770A, it works from USB quietly. It’s not very convenient what turns off when the TV is turned off, so I also use the power supply)

And what did the firmware promise with 1080p? If yes, then this is great !!)
I’ll wait too. Not enough 720p: beee:

Vitalio08,

I ordered myself the same)) Is it possible to fasten gps to this animal, it does not matter for usb or BT? I just want to install it in the car so that there is a navigator and a Yandex card.

Post has been editedsmile-nsk - 29.06.13, 12:16

And one more thing: will he support a 3G modem or will he have to buy a separate Wi-Fi modem?

Rep: (60)
Smile-nsk @ 06/29/2013, 13:15*
I want to install it in the car

We will be glad to see a video report on the work done.

Smile-nsk @ 06/29/2013, 13:24*
will it support 3G modem

I can’t answer this question, but the 3G modem must support Linux (some Huawei models I saw in the description support it), I need to look for information on the forum and youtube.
perhaps a wi-fi modem will be preferable (the antenna from the PC should be output to a dashboard with a windshield) - in the McDonald's parking lot (near the building), near cafes and in other places - it takes wi-fi,
which means that if something is with the modem ..... then you can update the information or download the update in free places.

aad75

Thank. As soon as the package arrives, I will try to make a stick with zte mf 112, otherwise it has been idle for a year now, it hasn’t even opened the box.
I’ll go to the forum to smoke further, to figure out how to make root, and so on. There simply have never been any android devices in use.

We will be glad to see a video report on the work done.

There will be nothing complicated. I have a full-time monitor with a zv camera, and in the armrest there is an AV input (three tulips). It remains only to buy this adapterhttp://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shippi.../830801838.html
and there will already be at least a media player. It will be difficult with the software part, because for me this is not familiar. iOs devices relax :)

smile-nsk
Declared support for external USB modems. I don’t have one, I can’t check (

Also ordered this device + Russian keyboard RC12 on Ali for 90 raccoons (not advertising).
Guys, let's create a game / software section that is guaranteed to go on our gadget. The 7th asphalt (race), for example, is rumored to go fine on the cx-919 with a BT-keyboard RC12.

Softdoc
The idea is good, I will soon get a bluetooth gamepad I will test))
Then we will create a section)

I’ve ordered another dock for myself.http://www.geekbuying.com/item/product-314556/and two remoteshttp://www.geekbuying.com/item/product-314653/andhttp://www.geekbuying.com/item/product-315546/

And with GPS, then he still does how things are? What chip should be in the bluetooth whistle? Or is it only important with a USB connection?

smile-nsk
something like thishttp://mysku.ru/blog/ebay/4790.htmlI think it should cling to without problems. I don’t know about the chip ...

smile-nskhttp://mysku.ru/blog/ebay/4790.htmlI think it should cling to without problems. I don’t know about the chip ...

On Ali, the cheapest BT-GPS 40 bachets is worth it. How to send the track of my parcel with a stick I will order this gpshttp://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bluetooth-G.../789808355.htmland hdmi2av converter.
Stick ordered in the same place where you bought, but now five days have passed, and silence from the seller. I also wrote the delivery address for stupidity in Russian. I wrote two letters to the support service with a request to change the address, but they are also silent.

smile-nsk
On Ali, the cheapest BT-GPS 40 bachets is worth it. How to send the track of my parcel with a stick I will order this gpshttp://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bluetooth-G.../789808355.htmland hdmi2av converter.
Stick ordered in the same place where you bought, but now five days have passed, and silence from the seller. I also wrote the delivery address for stupidity in Russian. I wrote two letters to the support service with a request to change the address, but they are also silent.

Well, yes, somewhere it’s worth it ... But personally I don’t see the point in it!) I have a GPS in my phone and 4.5 "is enough for me)
It is strange that this geekbuying was spoiled ... When I ordered everything is ok, no complaints)

Well, yes, somewhere it’s worth it ... But personally, I don’t see the point in it!) I have a GPS in my phone and 4.5 "is enough for me) It's strange that this geekbuying was spoiled ... When I ordered everything was ok, no complaints)

My payment status is in the process, although paypal writes that everything is buzzing, everything is paid. Some garbage. The first time I order, I can in vain panic.
Initially, I wanted to put the simplest media player in order to somehow use the native monitor. I started to study the topic and remembered about the consoles on the android, I realized that they have a full playmarket, which means you can put Yandex, and Navitel, and some toys))
Well, let's go :)

Post has been editedsmile-nsk - 02.07.13, 21:08

smile-nsk
My payment status is in the process, although paypal writes that everything is buzzing, everything is paid. Some garbage. The first time I order, I can in vain panic.
Initially, I wanted to put the simplest media player in order to somehow use the native monitor. I started to study the topic and remembered about the consoles on the android, I realized that they have a full playmarket, which means you can put Yandex, and Navitel, and some toys))
Well, let's go, go: yes2:

I think yes, it’s too early to panic yet)
This means that they are in the process, packaging or testing, something like that)
And why is the navigator on the monitor ?? How will you carry it with you?

Vitalio08 @ 07/02/2013, 10:13*
And why is the navigator on the monitor ?? How will you carry it with you?

The monitor in the car is installed, so no one needs to be carried anywhere :)

smile-nsk
Ahhh, then it’s clear))
And I already thought stationary =)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 13:09