CX-919 - Discussion | TV Box on the Rockchip RK3188 chip

Rep: (42)
DiscussionCX-919
PictureTV stick
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, lookAndroid OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections:ProgramsandGames
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact:Selection and Comparison
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic:How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic:Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topicWorking with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Characteristics and photos of the device
Attached Image

Model: CX-919 (V919) Quad Core Quad GPU Android HDMI TV Dongle with TF Card Slot and External Antenna
Operating system: Android OS 4.1.1 (upgrate support Android 4.2)
CPU: Rockchip RK3188 1.6 GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex A9 (1080p 60 frames per second)
HD video encoder: 1080p 30fps / 60fps
Video accelerator: Overclocked Mali 400 (Quad Core, 500 MHz) 2D / 3D graphics with OpenGL and OpenVG 1.1 ES2.0
Random access memory: 2GB
Built-in memory: 8GB
Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b / g / n
DLNA Digital Living Network Alliance
Bluetooth 4.0
Standard music formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, AAC, FLAC, 3GP ...
Video player: MPEG2, MPEG4, AVI, WMV, MKV, MOV, RM, RMVB ...
Gallery: Jpg, bmp, png ...

Google Play App Store: there is
Adobe Flash Player V11.1: Yes
HTML5 support: Yes

Ports:
1x Micro USB for OTG
1x Micro USB port for power
1x USB HOST port
1x HDMI HDMI 1.4
1x Micro SD Card Slot (TF)

Dimensions: 102.2 x 47 x 11 mm
Weight: 36g
Reviews
Useful instructions
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedklich007 - 22.12.16, 18:36
Reason for editing: Rockchip S905

Hello to all)
Yesterday I received this TV Box, I will soon review it))
Write what interests anyone, check)

Post has been editedVitalio08 - 09.06.13, 10:39

Rep: (203)
Is it possible to use a smartphone or tablet as a keyboard, to work in an Internet browser, or else where text input is required?

Post has been editedfrog - 10.06.13, 18:03

Rep: (27)
Very interested in whether he can download torrents to an external hard drive via wifi.

frog
Unfortunately, I can’t say exactly, because I don’t know how to set it up)))
Normal keyboard works fine)

FIREguard
Torrents can be downloaded wherever you want, to internal memory, Micro SD, Usb flash drive, hard drive - where you specify, it will download there)) (As on a computer)

P.S.
The review will have to wait ... Urgently sent on a business trip ... How will I get back to finish)

Post has been editedVitalio08 - 17.06.13, 20:49

Hello again, but still I did a review, but not a written one, but a video))
My Video Review)

Rep: (8)
+ for the review.

Tell me, how is it with heating under load and without?
Do you have a Wi-Fi video test?

JIeXaS
Thanks for the plus)
His heating depends on the load. When I watched IPTV or Video (quality no higher than 1280x720), it did not heat up significantly, when watching Full HD video it was already stronger. And with complex games, it will probably get very hot (I did not check, since there is nothing to control in games)
Do you have a Wi-Fi video test?

Yes, I was through the load-bearing wall from the router;)

Rep: (5)
He is interested in food, does he have enough power from the TV itself through USB, well, so that there are less wires and turn off / on with the TV? Did you try to control the device through the phone via bluetooth? Does the speed of Wi-Fi under load fall after a certain time? For 1GB of RAM, the version is cheaper by almost 10 bucks, is it worth it to overpay for 2GB? Thanks in advance.

Rep: (0)
I want to buy myself such a device. What firmware will suit it, or rather will it come from devices of other brands with the same filling? And where to look for these firmware?

baracuda12

He is interested in food, does he have enough power from the TV itself through USB, well, so that there are less wires and turn off / on with the TV?

Checked, enough)) But when you turn off the TV, the TV Box also turns off and every time you need to adjust the time ...

Does the speed of Wi-Fi under load fall after a certain time?

No, the speed is stable without drops!

For 1GB of RAM, the version is cheaper by almost 10 bucks, is it worth it to overpay for 2GB?

I think at the moment it makes no sense to overpay, I took it so that in the future do not worry))

DieharD11111
Sellers have firmware, but in order for them to be given, they need to buy this product from them, if they didn’t buy it they say that the firmware may not work ...

rather, will they come from devices of other brands with the same filling?

I think not (not sure)

Post has been editedVitalio08 - 23.06.13, 14:18

By the way, I read today on Ali a description of these gadgets - there is 1 GB of operative and 2 GB .... Strange, don’t you? Can there be errors in the descriptions? (sellers are silent for now). And how much memory is there really?

DieharD11111
There are two versions, with 1 GB of RAM and 2 GB;)

I found a new firmware Android 4.2http://199.91.154.139/17ghen0e1ujg/wb77dkc...19-4.2-6210.rar
Geekbuying.com archive password

Post has been editedVitalio08 - 23.06.13, 20:09

Vitalio08 , do not tell where and how much they took.

Posted on 06/24/2013, 06:52:

Sorry, I didn’t notice the "Purchase" tab.

Rep: (60)
Vitalio08 @ 06/18/2013, 14:15*
My Video Review)

Super, sorry not very visible.
I hesitate in the choice between the "suite" and the TV Box.
The "whistle" has a lot of firmware, but it gets very hot.
HaveTv boxit’s not a lot with firmware, but it’s easier with cooling (or put a radiator on thermal grease or a usb fan on ...).

Here isAdditionto my review)

Rep: (36)
Vitalio08 @ 06/25/2013, 15:11*
Here is the Addendum to my review)

Unfortunately, the video does not play on mobile devices ... (((

Vic Odin
How? I'm on the tablet)

Rep: (36)
Vitalio08 @ 06/25/2013, 15:35*
Vic Odin
How? I'm on the tablet)

And I'm trying to watch on Samsa Nota 2 and YouTube says that this video is not intended for viewing on a mobile device ... (((

Vic Odin
Strange ... I don’t know what to do.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/30/19, 01:19