> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

True Football 2 | [Sports, Simulator] The second part of the football manager

Rep: (33)
True football 2
Version: 2.10.6
Genre: Sport, Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:23.07.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Begin your adventure in the world of football!
Description:
You want to be a football coach? Win some prestigious trophy with my team? Grow a young player and make him a star football? If yes, then this app is for you! Your choice of available clubs in 1000 from 52 countries! Choose any and go! Begin your adventure in the world of football!

Manage various aspects of life of your team, including finance, youth training, transfers, sponsors and much more! Win matches and tournaments to earn the trust of Directors and the love of fans! Do you like complexity? Why do not you take over one of the teams of the lower division, and succeed with it? You will face many challenges, such as injuries, suspensions and pressure from management. Feel the taste of football in the new football manager True Football 2! Absolutely free!

The application is a continuation of the game True Football, which is downloaded more than 500,000 times and received good reviews. The game is made from scratch and very updated. Try :)

GAME FEATURES:
  • More than 1,000 clubs to choose from 52 countries!
  • International Cup. Starting from the Champions League and the Copa Libertadores ending!
  • Sign contracts with sponsors and improving financial position of the club!
  • To educate young people and prepare them for the first team!
  • Develop the infrastructure of the club. Starting from the stadium and ending medical center!
  • Take command of the bottom and win her international cup and the championship!
  • The game is absolutely free!
And much more...

Currently the app supports 11 languages:
  • English
  • French
  • Spanish
  • Portuguese
  • Italian
  • Polish
  • Turkish
  • Romanian
  • Swahili
  • Indonesian
  • Vietnamese
  • Russian
Questions? Mistakes? Ideas? You can always find a True Football on Facebook, or send a message to the developer!
Picture
Russian interface:Yes

Download:
Version: 2.10.6 GP Version (Johnny3T)
Version: 2.7 True Football 2 (messy992)

Useful
Past versions

Post has been editedveabro - 13.12.19, 14:38
Reason for editing: a happy new year, cap repaired

Rep: (17)
Play for leftist formulations, it is not TRUE ...

Post has been editedRomzec161 - 08.06.13, 21:04

Rep: (33)
Romzec161, : D I agree, there is the editor. It can be washed down and the actual composition, just a chore

Rep: (4)
aaaaaaaaaaaaa first labor lost to the holes if there razrab here tell me how and where to change the compositions can help with English Division

Rep: (2)
10 minutes to play enough, then tired IMHO: yes2:

Rep: (8)
Today and tomorrow the translation completed yet and you will be Russian language :) Well, after a week and ukranian language as promised.
By the way, if I am not mistaken, this is the first offline Manager on Russian :)
It is planned to add a few more leagues (Belarus, for example) and some interesting buns.

Smelly toilet @ 09/06/2013 13:11*
Today and tomorrow the translation completed yet and you will be Russian language :) Well, after a week and ukranian language as promised.
By the way, if I am not mistaken, this is the first offline Manager on Russian :)
It is planned to add a few more leagues (Belarus, for example) and some interesting buns.

Alooyu can help with the division of English and Russian compositions. + Interface then became no longer clear, I would have returned all the same interface of the first game in the Pts Toroni not pomnyatno the composition vystovlyat
and then the side should be pressed to put them as it is delusional. 1 was convenient to everything that's Toko lacked replacements that Tutu appeared Stadium and less done differently.
Another minus played for bretford bought players from znacheneim from 80 to 90 and lose 5-7 games in a row is not the case

Vangard1990 @ 09.06.2013, 12:39*
Alooyu can help with the division of English and Russian compositions. + Interface then became no longer clear, I would have returned all the same interface of the first game in the Pts Toroni not pomnyatno the composition vystovlyat
and then the side should be pressed to put them as it is delusional. 1 was convenient to everything that's Toko lacked replacements that Tutu appeared Stadium and less done differently.
Another minus played for bretford bought players from znacheneim from 80 to 90 and lose 5-7 games in a row is not the case

You do not need to do anything with the composition. To the game were real players need a license FIFPro, but it costs about $ 1000000. I do not think that everyone has this amount in your pocket =)

The interface is very easy to use, just need to play a little bit and get used to. As for the randomness, then you need to finish a little. If you have good players and you lose a weak team, try to experiment with tactics, or to put the players in accordance with their state (arrows).

do both in 1 version so you can sell any player
I am waiting for translation

Post has been editedVangard1990 - 09.06.13, 13:22

Vangard1990 @ 09.06.2013, 13:21*
do both in 1 version so you can sell any player
I am waiting for translation

I'm not a developer. I'm just doing the translation. If you have suggestions for improving the game napishite to e-mail the developer, or a page in Facebook :)

Smelly toilet @ 09/06/2013, 14:42*
I'm not a developer. I'm just doing the translation. If you have suggestions for improving the game napishite to e-mail the developer, or a page in Facebook :)

and link to facebook mozhesh dt in PM

Better FM chtoli? If so praised.

Rep: (0)
like text game huh? : D

Rep: (18)
How would simulator :-D

I completed the translation and sent to the developer. We are waiting with :)

Rep: (1)
Oochen crude product.
The game wildly complicated. I pissed away all the Kuban that can play a variety of tactics ... well all fucked. Home Anzhi 0: 6 went bankrupt, it is all hell and anarchy. Volga Away 6: 1 ...
I have two more vorotchik injured defender at the gate stands. Buy vorotchik can not, no one disagrees. I have them pay like Messi, and he though henna, they continue in their Amkar.
In short while the 8 matches played, prosrali 8, 5:29 - the difference in the balls. In the trail. round food to Alanya, waiting 5: 2 and resigned.
Incidentally still such Faile was game 2 days later the campaign was, well, I have a 20 minute whole composition already lying is moved across the field according to the 15% of them, and the rival campaign has not played in the last round, and indeed came once a year to me play.
In general, if it finished, it may be that it happened, but still need to cut here for centuries. Before Football manager far. If the latter would be more like a PC, even if both the PC classic ...
So mention the rest of the schools:
Do not change the position of the player during the game. If you delete finish the game with three defenders, but wanted to swap the players and make the change.
The strong drop in skill when changing the SW at CB. Although it would seem in fact one and the same position. Cleaners did not even exist basically.
Very sad variety of tactical schemes. No 3-4-3, 4-2-4 is not, so much that is not.
In the event of a failure in the transfer of the player has to re-send the club an offer, and then later again to contact the player.
It comes too much transfer offers. (Especially for the club fly around 6: 0, 6: 1, although it may be trying to save)
The editor itself is not particularly something and editor. Added part of CSKA ... Removed added composition of CSKA. Akinfeev with the skill of 55 - it's hard. I believe that the editor lacks fad, indicating the total skill.

Actually I remember one text (not at all) football manager (also not at all, you can play there, but still I did not do it, for me he was the manager) ... Championship soccer, that's where it was cool. Though he had in 2004, but it was done perfectly. There, you and the editors of anything, and a detailed readme, the same randomly igrochishki. :)
But from this, I would not have refused on his vedroide. :)

O_o I played in a draw with Alania 1: 1, but with the defender at the gate. He extended his residence to the next. match.
Finally I bought a goalkeeper from Sparta Prague .... but come September 1. Transition January 1st ... = /

Post has been editedMakar_94 - 10.06.13, 12:41

Rep: (10)
With the upgrade came the Russian language. Play is a pleasure))

Rep: (28)
Attached Image
A new version 2.1
Changes
- Added Russian (thank Evgeny Tishchenko!).
- All edited players appear in their clubs in the new game.
- Changes in the layout for the smallest devices.

Attached files

Attached filepl.mkr.truefootball2-1.apk(6.14 MB)

Post has been editedalexvsalexvsalex - 12.06.13, 09:42

If you find any mistakes in the translation, then write here, or QMS :)

Rep: (30)
For such a weight it is not even possible to quickly rename ploho.kak players of the same team?

Contact the developers of the game ???

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/05/20, 6:04