> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

402 pagesV  « < 400 401 402 »  

> Explay HD Quad - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
Leonius_Bad
Message#1
08.06.13, 11:16
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 366
Check in: 13.01.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

DiscussionExplay HD Quad
PictureExplay HD Quad
Description | Discussion � | Marriage � | Firmware � | Accessories �
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning. To begin to read the "mini-fact" and "Useful Information"

Characteristics and photos
Attached Image

• Display: 5 '' IPS 1280x720, 16780000 colors
  • Pixel density 294 ppi
  • IGO navigation with a full map of the Russian Federation
  • Android 4.2
  • 2 active SIM cards
  • Wi-Fi / Bluetooth 4.0 / GPS / 3G
  • Dimensions: 143 x 71 x 8.9 mm
  • Weight: 181 g
  • Standard: GSM900 / 1800 WCDMA900 / 2100
  • Wireless networks: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0
  • Number of SIM-cards: 2
  • Processor: Quad Core 1.2 GHz
  • RAM: 1 GB
  • Internal Memory: 4 GB
  • Memory card support: microSD up to 32 GB
  • Battery: Li-Pol 2100 mAh
  • Talk time (h): 4
  • Standby time (h): 220
  • Main camera: 8.0 megapixel with autofocus
  • Front camera: 1.2 MP
  • FM radio: 87.5 - 108 MHz

Benchmark Results
Various reviews on third-party resources
Known Issues
Auto-brightness does not work correctly on firmware 1.01
Many copies with broken pixels. Look carefully when buying
Frequently Asked Questions Mini-FAQ
1. How to get into the engineering menu?
In the dialing menu, dial * # * # 3646633 # * # *
2. How to make a screenshot?
It is necessary to simultaneously press and hold the Volume and ON keys. The screenshot is saved to the / mnt / sdcard / Pictures / Screenshots folder
3. How to turn off the sound of the camera?
You need to rename the file system / media / audio / ui / camera_click.ogg to, for example, _camera_click.ogg, or simply delete it.
4. OTG support, is there a USB host?
Not!
5.How to enable USB debugging?
In Android version 4.2, in the Settings, they hid the "{} For Developers" item.
In order to show it you need to go to Settings->"About phone" and click on the item "Build number" 7 times. The message "You have become a developer" appears.
After that, the "{} For Developers" item will be visible in Settings.
6. Battery FAQ
7. How to record conversations from the line?
Explay HD Quad - Discussion (Post # 23910089)
8. How to force the phone to work only in 3G networks?
Explay HD Quad - Discussion (Post # 23909330)
9. How to backup the entire system using modified recovery?
Explay HD Quad - Discussion (Post # 23884851)
10. Why does the camera take video when recording video and how to deal with it?
Explay HD Quad - Discussion (Post # 24233260)
Fly IQ451 Vista - Discussion (Post # 23858134)
Fly IQ451 Vista - Discussion (Post # 23666190)
11. How to restore the system partition of the phone from a PC without losing user data and installed applications?
Explay HD Quad - Discussion (Post # 23838003)
12. How and what to backup all the application and phone data?
® GO Backup
® Titanium Backup
13. Where and how to enable voice input?
Explay HD Quad - Discussion (Post # 23932852)
14. Restore license key navigation software iGO.
When you reflash the device or reset to factory settings, the iGO license key is deleted. Therefore, we strongly recommend saving it to your computer in advance. To restore the license key and the navigation software to work, you need to write us an email: [email protected]. and so that you can parse the text). In response, we will send the license file. This file (with the extension .lyc) is simply placed in the [iGO] \ [license] folder in the smartphone's memory.
15. Can I put the wallpaper on the lock screen, different from the main screen?
16. List of widgets that can be displayed on the lock screen
17. I flew IMEI with firmware, what should I do?
18. If does not work ON / OFF according to the schedule. Need to disable the "quick download"

�������� ���������� download

Past voting results
Attached Image
Attached Image

Modifications, additions and decorations

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 05.02.17, 09:29
Reason for editing: Curator
TranE339
Message#8022
03.12.17, 02:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 168
Check in: 25.08.12
Nokia 5

* yareda, this contact was only damaged on the phone. It was the same. And if you glue the contact then how will it charge through the charger? After all, this average contact goes to the power controller on the board and without it, charging is impossible

--------------------
Intel core i5 7400 3000 Mhz LGA 1151 I Asus h110M-K I 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz I intel hd graphics 630
Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6
Clover_v2.4k_r4458
yareda
Message#8023
08.12.17, 00:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 215
Check in: 12.12.15
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32

* TranE339, here I don’t pretend to have any knowledge in this area, I’ll just repeat that on one of my phones (I don’t remember Alcatel or exp) the third contact was only responsible for reading the battery charge data. Ie, the problem was in the battery itself, which incorrectly showed the charge. In one of the topics of this forum, the person unsubscribed that he had taped the contact. Only + and - remain. Ie the phone stopped taking data from the battery controller. That helped. It helped in my case - incorrect information about the real charge of the phone did not let the battery charge. The charge went and the phone began to show real information. ONCE AGAIN I REPEATED NEFIGA, I don’t understand this, just told me about my experience on a similar problem.)) If you were closer, I would give my battery for experiments. And so, he knew, he said. Good luck in solving the problem))

--------------------
Everyone is looking for something.
DAMON87
Message#8024
12.12.17, 08:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 177
Check in: 30.09.10
Asus ZenFone 4 Max ZC520KL SD425

Wonderful phone, the alarm is turned off when it is turned off, nobody has come across this? On, everything is fine, if the alarm is off - it does not ring, if you turn off the phone, it comes to life, the paradox
dfghjklrty
Message#8025
22.12.17, 22:07
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 31
Check in: 18.06.13
Explay HD Quad

TranE339 @ 01.12.17, 00:26*
Yareda, Tell me please, the phone does not want to be charged through the cable in any way. I connect the phone cord, it makes it clear that the charger is connected, but charging does not go. What is the reason? Maybe someone? The power controller and the connector itself in order give the desired voltage. I stitched different cores on which it charges something like up to 40% for which it does not exist at all. The only thing that confuses me is that the phone came to me with a 3000 m.a battery. although stock 2100. Maybe because of this?

This phone has a disease, after a while the battery stops charging, although the charge is on the screen. For five or six years of use (I don’t remember exactly), my friend and I (a friend also have such a phone) had several motherboards. In all, one diagnosis does not charge the acb, the charge goes on the screen. They are shrugged in workshops, they don’t have a power controller. Yesterday my phone had the same trouble again. I remembered that I have a motherboard with a different diagnosis, the phone hung on the splash screen and nothing more happened, but the acb was charging normally. I began to drive in the search for all the names of the chips and look for a power controller. I did not find the power controller, it seems to be somewhere on the screen, but I found the charge controller 2N41PDFN32-8L.Here it is for aliexpressThis is a common bipolar pnp 30 volt 3 amp transistor. Apparently it is controlled by the power controller and is responsible for charging the acb. In short, after replacing it, the phone began to charge normally.
Attached Image

TranE339, most likely from the fact that you have a powerful battery and you use charging with a high current, this transistor and you could burn ....

Aploader
Message#8026
25.08.18, 12:36
User
[offline]

Messages 80
Check in: 10.05.13
TurboPad Turbo X6

Hello everyone, the phone stopped catching the network, neither from 1–2 ports, Sims see, flashing does not help, doesn’t help to switch from 3g to 2g. Are there any other options or just a service? I guess the radio module (GSM) is dead.

--------------------
TURBO X6 B
yareda
Message#8027
31.08.18, 03:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 215
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32

* Aploader, explain the phrase - he sees them, but the network does not catch? what exactly is displayed on the screen? Maybe it’s trite imei? Regarding the visit to the service, it is necessary? The device is not very new. Do you need costs for the price of a less modern apparatus? write to koumiss that you have with him according to the result, I will dig into spare parts, maybe there is live iron. If this is not a software glitch, of course.

--------------------
cvb2014
Message#8028
25.09.18, 11:03
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 35
Check in: 11.09.14

Good day! If there are live in this thread: happy: the problem one day just stopped to see the SD card, I saw it for 5 years and retired.
yareda
Message#8029
25.09.18, 17:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 215
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32

* cvb2014, here on the coffee grounds guess — the card itself, dirty contacts, firmware glitch

--------------------
Explay

402 pagesV  « < 400 401 402 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 23:46