> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

402 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Explay HD Quad - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
Leonius_Bad
Message#1
08.06.13, 11:16
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 366
Check in: 13.01.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

DiscussionExplay HD Quad
PictureExplay HD Quad
Description | Discussion � | Marriage � | Firmware � | Accessories �
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning. To begin to read the "mini-fact" and "Useful Information"

Characteristics and photos
Attached Image

• Display: 5 '' IPS 1280x720, 16780000 colors
  • Pixel density 294 ppi
  • IGO navigation with a full map of the Russian Federation
  • Android 4.2
  • 2 active SIM cards
  • Wi-Fi / Bluetooth 4.0 / GPS / 3G
  • Dimensions: 143 x 71 x 8.9 mm
  • Weight: 181 g
  • Standard: GSM900 / 1800 WCDMA900 / 2100
  • Wireless networks: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0
  • Number of SIM-cards: 2
  • Processor: Quad Core 1.2 GHz
  • RAM: 1 GB
  • Internal Memory: 4 GB
  • Memory card support: microSD up to 32 GB
  • Battery: Li-Pol 2100 mAh
  • Talk time (h): 4
  • Standby time (h): 220
  • Main camera: 8.0 megapixel with autofocus
  • Front camera: 1.2 MP
  • FM radio: 87.5 - 108 MHz

Benchmark Results
Various reviews on third-party resources
Known Issues
Auto-brightness does not work correctly on firmware 1.01
Many copies with broken pixels. Look carefully when buying
Frequently Asked Questions Mini-FAQ
1. How to get into the engineering menu?
In the dialing menu, dial * # * # 3646633 # * # *
2. How to make a screenshot?
It is necessary to simultaneously press and hold the Volume and ON keys. The screenshot is saved to the / mnt / sdcard / Pictures / Screenshots folder
3. How to turn off the sound of the camera?
You need to rename the file system / media / audio / ui / camera_click.ogg to, for example, _camera_click.ogg, or simply delete it.
4. OTG support, is there a USB host?
Not!
5.How to enable USB debugging?
In Android version 4.2, in the Settings, they hid the "{} For Developers" item.
In order to show it you need to go to Settings->"About phone" and click on the item "Build number" 7 times. The message "You have become a developer" appears.
After that, the "{} For Developers" item will be visible in Settings.
6. Battery FAQ
7. How to record conversations from the line?
Explay HD Quad - Discussion (Post # 23910089)
8. How to force the phone to work only in 3G networks?
Explay HD Quad - Discussion (Post # 23909330)
9. How to backup the entire system using modified recovery?
Explay HD Quad - Discussion (Post # 23884851)
10. Why does the camera take video when recording video and how to deal with it?
Explay HD Quad - Discussion (Post # 24233260)
Fly IQ451 Vista - Discussion (Post # 23858134)
Fly IQ451 Vista - Discussion (Post # 23666190)
11. How to restore the system partition of the phone from a PC without losing user data and installed applications?
Explay HD Quad - Discussion (Post # 23838003)
12. How and what to backup all the application and phone data?
® GO Backup
® Titanium Backup
13. Where and how to enable voice input?
Explay HD Quad - Discussion (Post # 23932852)
14. Restore license key navigation software iGO.
When you reflash the device or reset to factory settings, the iGO license key is deleted. Therefore, we strongly recommend saving it to your computer in advance. To restore the license key and the navigation software to work, you need to write us an email: [email protected]. and so that you can parse the text). In response, we will send the license file. This file (with the extension .lyc) is simply placed in the [iGO] \ [license] folder in the smartphone's memory.
15. Can I put the wallpaper on the lock screen, different from the main screen?
16. List of widgets that can be displayed on the lock screen
17. I flew IMEI with firmware, what should I do?
18. If does not work ON / OFF according to the schedule. Need to disable the "quick download"

�������� ���������� download

Past voting results
Attached Image
Attached Image

Modifications, additions and decorations

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 05.02.17, 09:29
Reason for editing: Curator
Message#22
13.06.13, 15:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 149
Check in: 19.06.12
Explay HD

Hello. Tell me what kind of glass and how durable is it?
kotlyakov
Message#23
13.06.13, 17:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 101
Check in: 30.11.07
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

Good day!
Does not want to work MTS in 3g. Other operators work. The same simka in another body works. :(
When you try to go to 3g (manually or automatically) - it loses the network. You switch to 2g - the network was found.
What could be the reason?
dwarftor
Message#24
13.06.13, 21:37
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 36
Check in: 14.01.13
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100

kotlyakov,
Perhaps it is worth changing the order of installation of the sim, one of the slots is only 2g.
pink25
Message#25
14.06.13, 03:01
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25
Check in: 16.09.08
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

The exact same trouble with Sims MTS. check on both slots ...
Evgen_Abakan
Message#26
14.06.13, 04:26
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 15.08.12
Oneplus one

my mts works in both slots
jonny17
Message#27
14.06.13, 05:08
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 27
Check in: 17.02.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

I confirm it myself on the MTS, it works without problems.
kotlyakov
Message#28
14.06.13, 05:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 101
Check in: 30.11.07
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

3G in our device can work in any slot.
Sims MTS (tried 3 different) refuse to work in 3G in any slot. In this case, 2G work perfectly.
Sims of other operators work in both 2G and 3G in both slots without problems.
I wrote about the problem in the support - no answer yet.

P.S. It is possible that MTS works on different 3G standards (and there are a lot of them :), only 2 of them are supported in our device in the factory firmware) in different regions. Therefore, many MTS sims work without problems. But the problem with 3G from MTS is definitely taking place. Voting would be here.
Vectivus
Message#29
14.06.13, 06:33
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39
Check in: 12.06.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

002488 @ 13.06.2013, 18:56 *
Hello. Tell me what kind of glass and how durable is it?

If a quad has the same glass as normal HD, then it should be durable.

Quote from a review of normal HD from mobile-review:
The screen matrix is ​​protected by durable glass (most likely not Gorilla Glass), so scratching it will not be easy. For example, I tried to scratch with scissors on the surface - nothing terrible happened. By the way, despite the fact that the display is without an oleophobic coating, fingerprints are almost invisible.
Leonius_Bad
Message#30
14.06.13, 06:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 366
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

P.S. It is possible that MTS works on different 3G standards (and there are a lot of them :), only 2 of them are supported in our device in the factory firmware) in different regions. Therefore, many MTS sims work without problems. But the problem with 3G from MTS is definitely taking place. Voting would be here.

What is the vote?))
I remember that on some other smart there were also problems with the MTS, such as the ill-fated Fly IQ446. Maybe just change the operator?;)) Just kidding)

One more question. It seems that there are already owners, right? Those. Is it really time to transfer the topic from new products? How is this whole process going on? :)

--------------------
Siemens A60Siemens CX70Nokia 7500HighScreen Alpha GTR marriage
Honor 21GbXiaomi Redmi 4 Pro8.5.4.0 (MBEMIED)
paolo1
Message#31
14.06.13, 08:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Check in: 29.01.09

My 3G MTS works, lucky. But voice input does not work! Therefore, I want to return.
For those who are considering a purchase, I do NOT recommend. Even the parameters can not be correct to present on your site, the documentation is bad as well as those. support. The documentation that is attached and recorded on the card often does not correspond to what is actually installed on the phone. Yes, a lot of Yandex programs are crammed, including their store. You can not delete it, I could already put them out of Google Market, they are free.

Software is not very good at all. Licked LG UI on Android 2.3.4 is more comfortable and smoother (and after all there is one 1GHz core and a weak video accelerator). So there is no good optimization of software for hardware in Mediatek and Google. Surprisingly inconsistent in color and methods of entering system programs. Designers at the level of the clumsy. One timer program, alarm clock, etc. what is it worth !!! - deuce for design and 4 for convenience. Dialing is dark, and the book of numbers is light, there is no alphabetic row for quick access alphabetically. The level of the average teenager programmer mastered Delphi.

The camera is below average, sometimes noticeably below average (I have a LG p970 5MP better). The pink spot has already appeared in the center in some pictures (camera button is shit! You will understand - no focusing, long delay and easily get 10 pictures, suddenly while you wait for the same picture! senseless scrollable icons has tooltips. You can forget about the sound in the video - the microphone is one and is directed to you, so you can comment on what you are shooting.

The body is beautiful but creaky, under the camera the cover is pressed and clicked. Put it on the table and use it is inconvenient - it lies on the camera in the center and dangles left to right when you touch the screen.

The sound of the speaker and headphones for my taste is not bad, better than the LG p970. Even an embedded headset sounds quite average. Better, for example, than the SonyErricson Vivaz which cost 16 TR, there is a headset for mus. buckets, although there is a more transparent sound quality, but on good headphones.

As the phone suits, I do not hear hissing during a conversation, the sound is quite intelligible, the interlocutors also do not complain about the sound when talking from a quiet place. In noisy have not tried.

Immediately add that I am writing not for discussion, but for those who are watching and decide not to take it. So please do not argue with me, but state your opinion. If there are good suggestions how to get offline voice input in Russian I will be grateful. E me now and online does not work.
paolo1
Message#32
14.06.13, 09:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Check in: 29.01.09

I really like the screen. Of the shortcomings, it is only too bright at night, and the automatic brightness in low light pulls the brightness there and there. Sensitivity to touch in my opinion is average or slightly worse.

GPS is also not enough stars from the sky))) I saw better, but you can use it in our area. Recently, on the street, right from the pocket of my jacket, I suggested that I turn left gently after 30 meters. And correctly suggested)
ser_pon
Message#33
14.06.13, 09:50
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 928
Check in: 09.04.10

Check please, nova 3 is coming? in the review of mobiles on Explay HD Quad does not go

Posted on 06/14/2013 09:50:

Even the parameters can not be properly presented on their website, the documentation is bad as well as those. support. The documentation that is attached and recorded on the card often does not correspond to what is actually installed on the phone. Yes, a lot of Yandex programs are crammed, including their store. You can not delete it, I could already put them out of Google Market, they are free.

documentation usually throw away immediately
programs can be disabled
Evgen_Abakan
Message#34
14.06.13, 12:21
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 15.08.12
Oneplus one

The film on the screen I put in the Connected. came up from Explay HD
NVV_RW
Message#35
14.06.13, 13:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 183
Check in: 31.03.13
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

By the way, I was somewhat surprised by the rather significant number of reviews on the DNS site of the dead pixels. The other day I purchased the same device and ... also with a broken pixel: D But you can see it only when there is a dark gray background (blue dot) around, otherwise it is not noticeable. I think that you can not pay attention.

Post has been editedNVV_RW - 14.06.13, 14:24

--------------------
Moto T192 EMO>Moto C650>Moto l9>Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000>Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017)>Samsung Galaxy Note8
Fans Club Samsung Galaxy Note8
Vectivus
Message#36
14.06.13, 14:42
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39
Check in: 12.06.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

So you need to conduct a test in the store for broken pixels (as for TVs).
We take into account: D
Pavel1463
Message#37
14.06.13, 21:56
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 05.05.12
Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML

I want to break into your discussion, I had a lot of different smartphones, but when I got tired of carrying a few pieces in my pocket (one normal and one balalaika), the question of a dvuhsimochnik arose. At that time, Heiskrin Alpha GTR was one of the best. But when I saw the review of the Explay SD Quad, I decided to buy it. I bought this phone two days ago in the DNS for 9500 + a 16GB 10GB flash drive 790+ 11-inch film (enough for 3 times) 450 - total: 10740r. My personal opinion, I do not impose it on anyone, The phone is excellent, after Heiskrin Alpha GTR heaven and earth. And those who want super characteristics from him, buy yourself HTC ONE (30000r.) And then you will be happy.
Leonius_Bad
Message#38
15.06.13, 18:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 366
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

And do not tell them for this device? and then on Monday I will go to take a couple, I want to test before buying.

Also interested. They say there are some other monochrome pictures prepared in advance ...
I didn’t find them on Android 4.1 ..

--------------------
Siemens A60Siemens CX70Nokia 7500HighScreen Alpha GTR marriage
Honor 21GbXiaomi Redmi 4 Pro8.5.4.0 (MBEMIED)
Anton1007
Message#39
15.06.13, 19:31
Student
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1134
Check in: 05.10.10
Apple iPhone X

M
The topic has been moved to the section.Android - Devices
The request of the vehicle to follow the alignment of the topic header to the standards of the new section.
Message#40
16.06.13, 07:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 149
Check in: 19.06.12
Explay HD

Tell me, how does the device work? Are there real owners? today held in the hands - very good! interested in battery life

1 day of active work
2 days average
mcstep45
Message#41
16.06.13, 07:55
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 27.01.12
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

Entrance to the engineering menu * # * # 3646633 # * # *