> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Club | Communication without strict rules

Rep: (112)

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Club charter
1. In the club are Forum Rules ( Rules in Pictures ) and Trepalki *
2.Welcome goodwill in the messages and the lack of direction in the search.
3.Prohibited rudeness, disrespectful communication, mate and any foul language.
4.Encourage club members to post news, they try for us.
5.All technical questions about the devices we ask in the relevant topics (spoiler "Xiaomi products onsavagemessiahzine.com ").
6.We have a conversation inTelegram Come in

* 2.7. It is forbidden to create topics and messages of a political nature.Breaker is out of politics .
** Trolls and how to cook them correctly.

To join the club, you must:
1. Havea wish
2. To haveno negative reputation
3. To be the ownerdevicebutfrom Xiaomior be his wait. (In the profile it is desirable to specify the brand of the phone)
4. Say the oath: "I swear by all Chinese mobile entities always and everywhere to speak Xiaomi! May my language wither, may my smart wipe if I say otherwise!"
5. Have a healthy sense of humor.
6. All technical questions about the devices we ask in the relevant topics (spoiler "Xiaomi products onsavagemessiahzine.com")
7. Invite everyone to the table

Examples of tables (not necessarily the same, this is only the direction of the idea):1, 2, 3etc.

Club members
Club geography

The list of participants has become so large and changeable that it no longer fits here and changing it constantly is difficult. You can use the activity card of the club members.

Club Members Activity

Navigator on Xiaomi devices Russian-language chat rooms in Telegram

Xiaomi products onsavagemessiahzine.com
Telephones
Note: Models with a Note in the title - imply a larger display diagonal than just Mi / RedMi
Ruler "flagships" Mi (pic)
Black shark
Mi 8 EE
Mi 8 SE
Mi 8
Mi Mix 2S
Mi Mix 2
Mi 6X
Mi A1
Mi Note 3
Mi5x
Mi Max 2
Mi6
Mi Mix
Mi5s Plus
Mi Note 2
Mi5s
Mi Max
Mi5
Mi4s
Mi4c
Mi Note / Mi Note Pro
Mi4i
Mi4 / Mi4 LTE
Mi3 W / Mi3 TD
Mi2A
Mi2 / Mi2s
M1, M1S, C1, Youth

Budget line RedMi (red rice)
Redmi s2
Redmi 6 Pro
Redmi 5 Plus
Redmi 5A
Redmi 5
Redmi 4x
Redmi 4A
Redmi 4 pro
Redmi 4
Redmi pro
Redmi 3x
Redmi 3s
Redmi 3 / Redmi 3 Pro
Redmi 2A
Redmi 2
Redmi 1s
Redmi

Redmi note 5
Redmi Note 5A
Redmi note 4x
Redmi note 4
Redmi Note 3 Pro
Redmi note 3
Redmi note 2
Redmi Note 4G
Redmi note

Tablets
Other devices
Programs and Applications

Codenames smartphones
Spare parts

Comparisons and impressions of the "tubers"
Our signature
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php? show
- Xiaomi club

How to pronounce Xiaomi

K
Ask curators of all topics related to Xiaomi to add a link to the caps toClub . If the subject does not have a curator, you can do this using the "Complaint" button

The curator of the topic is scsichnik ( QMS )

Post has been editedscsichnik - 11.06.20, 15:21

Rep: (11)
Who from the Perm region - can tell where to buy from the existence (not advertising)

Post has been editedpopov-ai - 06.06.13, 13:31

Rep: (122)
xiaomi_user @ 06.06.2013, 20:23*
Maybe there among us designers? Hat you arrange ought to be, a beautiful picture with the inscription of the club. Or even what some decorations)

I can help)

Rep: (144)
SMIRNOFF2096 @ 6.6.2013, 16:30*
I can help)

Let's theme with miushnym hare loses possession. We did the best - the most miushniki. :-D

I agree, let them try to refute: D

Rep: (144)
popov-ai @ 6.6.2013, 16:33*
I agree, let them try to refute: D

A rabbit paw in an accordion or bear. :-D

Bubble - an obvious association with the club.

Attached Image

Rep: (16)
Minecraft
Attached Image

Game Description My Craft (Minecraft Pocket Edition):

Minecraft Pocket Edition - is practically no different from the PC version, so her fans will find a lot of familiar mobile version details. It is remarkable for its special, unique retro style. Everything that happens in this world is extremely simple and casual. This is the game where graphics and other technical features are not as important as the process. After all, it opens up to the users a lot of interesting possibilities that will not leave anyone indifferent. In this toy user himself builds his own computer world with the help of the various blocks. It is not so easy, you just only simple details that complicate the process and makes it more intriguing. Creating your universe, you can use different kinds of blocks that perform different functions and different different properties. Priimenyaya blocks, you can build everything that heart desires, including castles and palaces, roads and bridges, stadiums and even golf. The game sounded nice: no habitual music, but the sound of footsteps and all the movements are very clear. Managed by the game with a virtual joystick on the left side of the screen. To manage visibility, simply move your finger across the screen. In order to put the block, select it from the menu, which is located at the bottom of the screen, and click on the spot where you want to put the block. Break the blocks is also very easy. It's enough to just hold your finger on the block that you need to break. At this point, all the indicator appears. destruction rate depends on the strength of the selected block. The game has multiplayer over Wi-Fi.

Link to apk (version 0.6.1, today released version 0.7.0 as I find - add :-) In the meantime, the swing)http://androiden.ru/wp-content/uploads/myfiles3/061_rus.apk

Rep: (1132)
!
fdsbox,
Protection from the first .. included. Three days PO.

Rep: (9)
xiaomi_user,
Well, let's really too I write or what?))

popov-ai,
I'm a PC, you can send me a personal link to the seller with the presence of? (I will at least know): sveta:

hyzhnyack
Good for you, try on, for a long time waited passively when one thread games ever confuse) One wish is - possible to add a reference to the game in pleymarkete or anywhere else where you can see screenshots, etc. I understand that it is possible and to dig up everything, but it would be very convenient - not every game is interesting to google yourself: blush:

Rep: (5)
Two news.
1 - cap secured
2 - refused to grant permission to edit, because not fit for the role of the curator
Requirements
Group not lower Friendssavagemessiahzine.com;
At least 6 months from the date of registration on the forum;
Do not have UE (Warning level must be 0%);
The topic should have at least 6-7 pages (20 posts per page);
The presence of useful feedback from the topic of supervision;
Beautifully decorated hat (or an example of such in a separate message).

I try to write in the spec. topic, can someone recommend me there and support)

Rep: (122)
Wait with games at the theme of the curator is not present and is not formalized yet as it should)
and then, as they say, right off the bat. :)

SMIRNOFF2096,
Well laadno :-(

Rep: (1132)
Complete your post is: can choose suitable to the requirements of the curator.

wandererbk
And you can do so that both participants can change the hat? (After approval of the creator or without it)

Come on, who is there a theme with all the fillings caps vkurivaet - assumes the temporary performance of the duties of the curator, the business is))

xiaomi_user, still small posts will finish and earn the legal right nachalnichat here) A theme in any case it is necessary, so that snot and tears all wiped quickly! : D

K
Archive post

Post has been editedDimovDima - 03.07.15, 15:51

Rep: (5)
ballooon,
Yes, it will have to do. Need an active and experienced people, ready to take on this burden): blush:
It is unfortunate that it happened.

I leftapplication, sure. But I'm sure 90%, which will be denied.

wandererbk @ 06.06.2013, 14:44*
You do not get all the same
Him to "friendssavagemessiahzine.com"Quite a bit left) So why not?
xiaomi_user, you do not just sit in this thread! You left one stupid question to ask in 45 topics) XD

Post has been editedDimovDima - 06.06.13, 13:57

Here the course turned up a man who knows how to "cap update": happy:
DimovDima, , Look past a few posts - here in the topic needed Acting Chief briefly, candidates are required! : Yes2:

Posted on 06.06.2013, 13:56:

DimovDima @ 06.06.2013, 16:54*
Him to "friendssavagemessiahzine.com"Quite a bit left)

I have a forum for some reason, shows inxiaomi_user, Only 5 posts, strangely, there's more on the fact that much

ballooon,
so there is trepalka, then messages are typed)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/07/20, 22:40