> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Club | Communication without strict rules

Rep: (112)

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Attached Image

Club charter
1. In the club are Forum Rules ( Rules in Pictures ) and Trepalki *
2.Welcome goodwill in the messages and the lack of direction in the search.
3.Prohibited rudeness, disrespectful communication, mate and any foul language.
4.Encourage club members to post news, they try for us.
5.All technical questions about the devices we ask in the relevant topics (spoiler "Xiaomi products onsavagemessiahzine.com ").
6.We have a conversation inTelegram Come in

* 2.7. It is forbidden to create topics and messages of a political nature.Breaker is out of politics .
** Trolls and how to cook them correctly.

To join the club, you must:
1. Havea wish
2. To haveno negative reputation
3. To be the ownerdevicebutfrom Xiaomior be his wait. (In the profile it is desirable to specify the brand of the phone)
4. Say the oath: "I swear by all Chinese mobile entities always and everywhere to speak Xiaomi! May my language wither, may my smart wipe if I say otherwise!"
5. Have a healthy sense of humor.
6. All technical questions about the devices we ask in the relevant topics (spoiler "Xiaomi products onsavagemessiahzine.com")
7. Invite everyone to the table

Examples of tables (not necessarily the same, this is only the direction of the idea):1, 2, 3etc.

Club members
Club geography

The list of participants has become so large and changeable that it no longer fits here and changing it constantly is difficult. You can use the activity card of the club members.

Club Members Activity

Navigator on Xiaomi devices Russian-language chat rooms in Telegram

Xiaomi products onsavagemessiahzine.com
Telephones
Note: Models with a Note in the title - imply a larger display diagonal than just Mi / RedMi
Ruler "flagships" Mi (pic)
Black shark
Mi 8 EE
Mi 8 SE
Mi 8
Mi Mix 2S
Mi Mix 2
Mi 6X
Mi A1
Mi Note 3
Mi5x
Mi Max 2
Mi6
Mi Mix
Mi5s Plus
Mi Note 2
Mi5s
Mi Max
Mi5
Mi4s
Mi4c
Mi Note / Mi Note Pro
Mi4i
Mi4 / Mi4 LTE
Mi3 W / Mi3 TD
Mi2A
Mi2 / Mi2s
M1, M1S, C1, Youth

Budget line RedMi (red rice)
Redmi s2
Redmi 6 Pro
Redmi 5 Plus
Redmi 5A
Redmi 5
Redmi 4x
Redmi 4A
Redmi 4 pro
Redmi 4
Redmi pro
Redmi 3x
Redmi 3s
Redmi 3 / Redmi 3 Pro
Redmi 2A
Redmi 2
Redmi 1s
Redmi

Redmi note 5
Redmi Note 5A
Redmi note 4x
Redmi note 4
Redmi Note 3 Pro
Redmi note 3
Redmi note 2
Redmi Note 4G
Redmi note

Tablets
Other devices
Programs and Applications

Spare parts

Comparisons and impressions of the "tubers"
Our signature
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php? show
- Xiaomi club

How to pronounce Xiaomi

K
Ask curators of all topics related to Xiaomi to add a link to the caps toClub . If the subject does not have a curator, you can do this using the "Complaint" button

The curator of the topic is scsichnik ( QMS )

Post has been editedscsichnik - 24.06.19, 19:38

Rep: (230)
* stuermer01 And you have a computer bakes cakes? He still can!
Since access to simkarty has only the operating system, you can write to the developers of the desired function and may be a year or two it will be ...

Rep: (203)
mirovingin1981 @ 17.05.18, 23:01*
And you have a computer bakes cakes?

Bakes, for this it is called a bakery: D

Posted on 05/17/2018, 23:09:

Gaaa @ 17.05.18, 14:33*
Not all the blood of the suburban mosquitoes give.

They are situated near Moscow, but Moscow's insidious

* LaGGeR13647 , Tactless to get into the conversation. And vyshenapisannoe not sarcasm.

Rep: (513)
mirovingin1981 @ 17.05.18, 23:10*
Tactless to get into the conversation.
No beztaktno conduct personal correspondence inoveralltheme, there QMS for personal correspondence<_<

Rep: (1735)
M
Breathe in unison and vosstnovleniya dushevnog balance rekomnduyu osvnzhit memory No. 4.10 of forum rules.
Pay attention to that provided equal responsibility as for the provocation of conflict, and for the response to the provocation.
Poetmu figuring out who started it, I will not. Apply measures to each participant holivara.
I hope all understand me

Rep: (203)
And your Xiaomei phones to create custom bikessuch a?
I have 2 weeks in a row lag phone, another holder 4a is also there, and it happens in other Xiaomei?

Rep: (0)
Hello dear friends.
At last I decided to confuse and put the root on your Xiaomi Mi5, the snag is that tuplyu in assuring all robust design, realized watching youtube and wandering Forum nada custom rekaveri.
Downloading all the required file pokachto if viydet get here before nouta other sevodnya nakonetsto presume rutirovat and Root desirable Magisk Nada. So pokachto I downloaded these files here:

twrp-3.2.1-1-gemini.img
MiFlashSetup_eng.msi

Q: Which version of Magisk I need to download (stable or last)?
Very afraid kirpichnut body because the only connection s , world. "Tell me what's what? And is there kakieto nyuansti. I'm sorry that , Susol" zaezhenuyu topic or do not write in the subject but is obliged to make sure in the true test of action.

Rep: (103)
* Reyff Xiaomi Mi5 , The fact that the theme of firmware instructions too much information and it is not structured. For example, there is one particular method, but all methods are mixed in one pile. Because of this, and confusion. When I climbed up to look for what I do to get the root, immediately confused and decided to stay.

* LaGGeR13647 For the year to use this is not observed. : Scratch_one-s_head:

* Reyff Xiaomi Mi5 ,

Posted 05/18/2018, 9:33:

* Dyushka74 , Hail! : Thank_you:
Here I am to blame, even though the issue is explained. :savagemessiahzine.com:

Rep: (48)
* bigpepper,
Greetings. Everything is fine with TWRP?

* Starik4116 There was no time to shamanism. Kaknau in his spare time to dig deeper.
Running tvrp pressing "up + down + power" has not occurred. Just boot the system.

Post has been editedbigpepper - 18.05.18, 15:57

* bigpepper Just "up" and "food". Release when the screen saver.

* mirovingin1981 Just - loaded E rekaveri. Above wrote that tvrp somewhere below the level and start with three buttons.

* bigpepper , Check can not. Try to squeeze ordinary rekaveri both volume buttons.
And it's easier to put the curtain twrp.

Rep: (32)
Bought himself today in the appendage to what I have, the speakers from Xiaomei)))) Mi Speaker 2

* NickKassay , Congratulations! : Good:
And How? It plays like a boom box? : Girl_crazy:

Rep: (32)
* mirovingin1981 , Well, in the bathroom while taking a shower, direct delighted was rocked good))))

* NickKassay , Cool! : Drinks:

* NickKassay , Myself want to order caps 4, but until yugah ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/12/19, 20:55