> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SP Flash Tool is a flash driver for MTK smartphones. | We share the found errors and solutions.

Rep: (912)
SP Flash Tool
Version: 5.1916
Last update of the program in the header:19.05.2019
Attached Image

Short description:
The flash program for smart phones based on MTK.

Description:
SP Flash Tool - Is a utility for "Drivers", Android devices on MTK platform. This topic will try to clear outline of the possibilities of the program, as well as parse and organize errors that arise when working with this program. Also, there will be expired drivers. It is planned to update information on problems and errors, as well as their decisions on personal experience of users. If you find a bug, which descriptions are not here, and you know / do not know how to solve it, this theme is for you. Also warn that this issue concerns only the program SP Flash Tool, errors and program issues Flashtool (This is a different program), and other programs will not be discussed here.
Problem Description Template
  1. Background of the problem.
  2. The full name of the device and a link to the subject of the device onsavagemessiahzine.com(in the presence of)
  3. Version of the USB flash drive and operating system
  4. Are there Russian letters in the paths to the flasher, scatter and firmware? Should not be present, so you should fix all the way to the publication of the issue in the topic.
  5. Are the drivers installed for the preloader (not to be confused with adb drivers)? Is the device in the "Device Manager" defined without an exclamation mark?
  6. Read and understandrecommendations for connecting the device with firmware ?
  7. What activities were carried out while trying to solve the problem?
  8. A clear description of the problem
  9. Attach screenshots to the message.
Basic information
  1. Recommendations for connecting the device for firmware
  2. Always copy the folder with the flasher and firmware to the root of the system disk and work from it, because This often helps to avoid certain problems.
  3. What if you see an “Unknown Device” in Device Manager
  4. Not a secret that in different batches kitayfonov sometimes change hardware components that do not work correctly with firmware for similar devices with the previous game, certainly a non-working phone you do not get, but the software provided by the manufacturer to retailers often turns out to be "the most recent "and after the new firmware version of the device software designed for older revisions apparatus, the user runs the risk of a partially non-working phone. To avoid this very strongly recommended to make a complete device firmware rom-backup phone!
  5. Applies to phones on the processor MT6575 and MT6577: You need to sew preloader and dsp_bl only in the case of a brick rise! In all other regular updates and flashing NEVER, do not put these checkboxes in the SP Flash Tool and DO NOT include formatting! You may have problems with which you will not cope at home or it will be difficult to do it. The mindless flashing of these sections is absolutely useless and very risky, especially on the platforms MT6575 and MT6577.
  6. Regarding other MTK phones when flashing devices via SP_Flash_Tool, do not sew the preloader file unless absolutely necessary and DO NOT enable formatting.
  7. The logs of the program SP_Flash_Tool are stored along the path:C: \ ProgramData \ SP_FT_Logs \ "Date folder" \ "Log files" , and also they can be opened through the menu of the USB flash drive Help ->Open logs folder .
  8. Recommendations for connecting the device for firmware
  9. Ports for normal and emergency firmware using SPFT
  10. Translation help (help) on the SP Flash Tool
  11. Description of SP Flash Tool firmware modes
Drivers, software, utilities (current versions)
All for Windows

All for linux
Instructions and manuals

Information on SP Flash Tool errors and solutions found

The topic curator is always ready to help you.rozetkin at QMS

Post has been editedrozetkin - 18.07.19, 00:17
Reason for editing: Preloader Parser tool

Rep: (19)
zenka2010 @ 20.11.2013, 22:22*
Prompt made a full reset via the USB flash drive, and now I can't install a new firmware, this error crashes

youhere, Damn, I actually was afraid to flash through sp flash tool, why is it so difficult to mtk ...
PS: sorry, the theme transposed))

Post has been editedkendoui - 22.11.13, 08:48

Rep: (56)
kendoui
all solved this problem .... problem was crooked installed drivers.

Rep: (155)
energy-13 @ 11/14/2013, 15:35*
gives this error here "brom error s_da_soc_check_fail 3013"

Often they turn to me for help with this error (3013) and all (in my case), all from the carelessness, selected skater and went to sew through the Download, oblivious to the fact that the window is not worth SP_Flash_Tool birdie onuboot .
uboot (0.375 MB.) - operating system loader + drivers for initialization of the main equipment (display, processor, GPIO).
Literally the day before had such reviveWas SP_Flash_Tool_v2.1117
For example, in this version SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1328.0.183
Attached Image
Or when the roads have Russian names such as folders in a long line: C: \ Users \ Kolyan \ Desktop \ Hut \ Drivers \ Firmware tablet \ 8.31 \ Surfer 8.31 3G_20130402_V1.03 \ Surfer 8.31 3G_20130402_V1.03

I would be glad if someone can help!

Post has been editedplatonaz - 24.11.13, 17:02

Rep: (2)
people how to remove the error 8038 SP FLASH TOOL ERROR, can not ask for the body ... come to G4H 20130816-180805

Download the latest mtkdroidtools
We connect the phone and save the block map (2 files will be saved and one of them will be named PMP)
We leave only PMP and rename it to normal view of the scatter.
Through it, you can flash any firmware without error 8038

more? and that nothing is clear, preferably with pictures)

Rep: (962)
sat6661, I advise you to check out the hat
Spoiler (+/-) (Creation of Rom-backup (FULL BACKUP))
Item 1. Create a scatter.
We connect the included phone to the computer.
Launch MtkDroidTools and wait for it to connect to the phone (see the bottom left corner of the program).
Press the "Block map" button, a window with a map will appear. In this window, click the button "Create a scatter file" and save the file (the name is better not to change).

Post has been editedSKYP500 - 23.11.13, 15:32

LYZHAP500 @ 23/11/2013, 16:32*
sat6661, I advise you to check out the hat
Quote (wexxxx @ 05.06.2013, 16:19) *
Spoiler (+/-) (Creation of Rom-backup (FULL BACKUP))
Item 1. Create a scatter.
We connect the included phone to the computer.
Launch MtkDroidTools and wait for it to connect to the phone (see the bottom left corner of the program).
Press the "Block map" button, a window with a map will appear. In this window, click the button "Create a scatter file" and save the file (the name is better not to change).

and some of the items I do? and why create scatter?

and how we can all compare these two instructions?

Download the latest mtkdroidtools
We connect the phone and save the block map (2 files will be saved and one of them will be named PMP)
We leave only PMP and rename it to normal view of the scatter.

Post has been editedsat6661 - 23.11.13, 15:40

sat6661 @ 23.11.2013, 16:38*
and why create scatter?

In the header are written description of the error

8038) SP FLASH TOOL ERROR)
Occurs if the names or addresses of the blocks to scatter from different tables inside the phone (PMT). Should be corrected scatter-file in the folder with the firmware, ie lead to the same species with your current scatter file of the firmware that you currently on the device.

LYZHAP500 @ 23/11/2013, 16:39*
In the header are written description of the error

enough to stick on a hat !!! do not want to help better write nothing, while others help

sat6661,
There are only two buttons to push ...

Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Thereafter
(Stored 2 files and one of them will be named PMP)
Leaving only PMP and rename it in the usual form scatter (MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt)

Posted on 23/11/2013, 15:48:

sat6661 @ 23.11.2013, 16:41*
enough to stick on a hat !!! do not want to help better write nothing, while others help

I just want to help, but you do not even mtkdroidtools launched to understand how and why, and to cap poke, because everything is already written to me

Post has been editedSKYP500 - 23.11.13, 15:51

Rep: (219)
SAT6661, to me this is a miracle helped at the same errorhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3045449/SP_MDT_src_v3.1228.00_A2012.08.03_customer.rar

Rep: (1)
Good day. I'll start from afar: the body alcatel 6040d (under card slots is not, the battery can not be removed) yesterday tried to flash it on miui, got bricks (there is desire, there is no mogza: sorry:) Took today in service output (Took native firmware formatnul device, filled firmware (did everything in the header is written, except for removing the battery) as a result on the screen, every 6-7 seconds makes me happy inscription "OneTouch IdolX. What should I do? Can anyone come across where?

Rep: (105)
Tell me what could be the problem MTK 6575 made a full backup of the firmware according to instructions in the header after
then I poured CWM Recovery and rutanul ... Stock firmware update it decided to return the stock rekaveri and not leave anything for loading rekaveri corpse with voskl sign! pour back CWM everything is normal ... can anyone come across?

pp7808 a corpse with an exclamation mark it is the stock rekaveri. In order to activate the menu simply need ponazhimat buttons (say in what sequence can not, because I do not remember due to the fact that he never yuzayu staff rekaveri).
rkostik68, like butlup, ie cyclic reboot occurs either due to damage system files, or if the system does not fit the image of this body, and it is on will not start.

Rep: (105)
wexxxx @ 25.11.2013, 15:09*
just need ponazhimat buttons to activate the menu
Thank you so much !!! nome helped pressing buttons but the management and the appearance of rekaveri changed for some reason ... and ranbshe immediately open the menu and now only through the body ... :)

Rep: (3)
Fly IQ 235 Uno. Smart about a year, he repeatedly sewn like the drain, and the custom firmware. Everything worked. A couple of weeks ago, I stopped working Wi-Fi. flashing problem is not solved. Native backup stock has not been preserved.
Attempting to turn the ends "a mistake." Stock rekaveri test and engineering menu give a "device is not initialized." The general information phone MAC-address "is not available." SN Tool when trying to register the MAC outputs "fail". In this case, Bluetooth works fine, but IMEI easily recovered by any means (terminal, SN Tool, patches).
Firmware NVRAM donor through the terminal or ADB is successful, but the result does not change, and outputs such MtkDroidTools block error:
- nvram.bin - ERROR: / dev / block / mtdblock2: read error: I / O error
- nodl_misc - ERROR: / dev / block / mtdblock8: read error: I / O error
Those. input Output.
Question. This problem can be solved more programmatically, or it fails at the hardware level (MT6220?) And still have to go to the SC?

Post has been editedvinokuroff - 26.11.13, 12:12

Rep: (0)
help me please???
Attached Image

Post has been editedvadolaz - 01.06.17, 11:37
Reason for editing: pictures under spoiler

vinokuroff, well, if only string firmware poperebirat try. If waste water is not much help, we can reflect on the gland. Just no more options.
Wolf_99, one of unsubscribing met such error and helped him to reinstall the drivers. If you do not help, you have to look for a solution on their own, and it is desirable if something else will unsubscribe in the subject.

Rep: (9)
Wolf_99Poprobuyte on another SP.U I should be on the SP Flash Tool V3.1244.0.sn85 everything is OK.

Rep: (37)
Guys, do not throw in the offtopic. Questions on the program. Make a complete backup of the software for mobile phones Alcatel 5035X (MT6577), when creating a backup was more separate files: patched bottles and rekaveri (CWM). Sew all backups, all crows that were not touched, only replaced the bottles and rekaveri. Everything works perfectly. makes it possible for these two questions:
1) You could ask only bottles and rekaveri by removing all other daw ???
2) On some mobile phones have set the backup and it works, but one no longer included in general at the end of the firmware, no vibration ... no signs of life. People are stitched with the jackdaws that were originally discovered when backup. This backup he killed firmware or ostoyatelstv coincidence ??? The SC said that the pre-vryatli due to firmware, but not verified. Right now all the fells on me and my backup ... You can then restore the realties, computer handset is not defined.
Most interested in the answer to the first question!
I apologize for oftop!

Rep: (1308)
v3.1336.0.198
Attached fileSP_Flash_Tool_exe_v3.1336.0.198.rar(4.42 MB)

I took mtk2000.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/11/19, 6:56