> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SP Flash Tool is a flash driver for MTK smartphones. | We share the found errors and solutions.

Rep: (913)
SP Flash Tool
Version: 5.1916
Last update of the program in the header:19.05.2019
Attached Image

Short description:
The flash program for smart phones based on MTK.

Description:
SP Flash Tool - Is a utility for "Drivers", Android devices on MTK platform. This topic will try to clear outline of the possibilities of the program, as well as parse and organize errors that arise when working with this program. Also, there will be expired drivers. It is planned to update information on problems and errors, as well as their decisions on personal experience of users. If you find a bug, which descriptions are not here, and you know / do not know how to solve it, this theme is for you. Also warn that this issue concerns only the program SP Flash Tool, errors and program issues Flashtool (This is a different program), and other programs will not be discussed here.
Problem Description Template
  1. Background of the problem.
  2. The full name of the device and a link to the subject of the device onsavagemessiahzine.com(in the presence of)
  3. Version of the USB flash drive and operating system
  4. Are there Russian letters in the paths to the flasher, scatter and firmware? Should not be present, so you should fix all the way to the publication of the issue in the topic.
  5. Are the drivers installed for the preloader (not to be confused with adb drivers)? Is the device in the "Device Manager" defined without an exclamation mark?
  6. Read and understandrecommendations for connecting the device with firmware ?
  7. What activities were carried out while trying to solve the problem?
  8. A clear description of the problem
  9. Attach screenshots to the message.
Basic information
  1. Recommendations for connecting the device for firmware
  2. Always copy the folder with the flasher and firmware to the root of the system disk and work from it, because This often helps to avoid certain problems.
  3. What if you see an “Unknown Device” in Device Manager
  4. Not a secret that in different batches kitayfonov sometimes change hardware components that do not work correctly with firmware for similar devices with the previous game, certainly a non-working phone you do not get, but the software provided by the manufacturer to retailers often turns out to be "the most recent "and after the new firmware version of the device software designed for older revisions apparatus, the user runs the risk of a partially non-working phone. To avoid this very strongly recommended to make a complete device firmware rom-backup phone!
  5. Applies to phones on the processor MT6575 and MT6577: You need to sew preloader and dsp_bl only in the case of a brick rise! In all other regular updates and flashing NEVER, do not put these checkboxes in the SP Flash Tool and DO NOT include formatting! You may have problems with which you will not cope at home or it will be difficult to do it. The mindless flashing of these sections is absolutely useless and very risky, especially on the platforms MT6575 and MT6577.
  6. Regarding other MTK phones when flashing devices via SP_Flash_Tool, do not sew the preloader file unless absolutely necessary and DO NOT enable formatting.
  7. The logs of the program SP_Flash_Tool are stored along the path:C: \ ProgramData \ SP_FT_Logs \ "Date folder" \ "Log files" , and also they can be opened through the menu of the USB flash drive Help ->Open logs folder .
  8. Recommendations for connecting the device for firmware
  9. Ports for normal and emergency firmware using SPFT
  10. Translation help (help) on the SP Flash Tool
  11. Description of SP Flash Tool firmware modes
Drivers, software, utilities (current versions)
All for Windows

All for linux
Instructions and manuals

Information on SP Flash Tool errors and solutions found

The topic curator is always ready to help you.rozetkin at QMS

Post has been editedrozetkin - 18.07.19, 00:17
Reason for editing: Preloader Parser tool

Rep: (3)
Try this versiey.ya she sewed and patched Booth and tvrp.drugie version on the segment in the header otkazyvalis.poslednie kotorye.i yes I downloader still on 8.1.0 razblokiroval.ibo not sewed so.

scatter it does not like
and why the multi-port sew without problems

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedsanchomutant - 03.05.19, 16:50

Rep: (55)
: Wacko: I remember how with his head broke yet understand how to sew as a lay chto.trupom week or days 10.eli revived: wacko:

Rep: (70)
* sanchomutant Why in the screenshots of various flashers different agents ??

Rep: (684)
* SpaceATBru,
It depends on how the agent sewn unit itself

Rep: (107)
sanchomutant @ 03.05.19, 16:45*
multi-port sew without problems

so will substitute the boot is patched and sew them

Post has been editedA123l - 03.05.19, 22:04

* niki-72 , I know! I ask the author of the post. I suspect that this carcass fleshtul not be sewn and will not flash, it is not the first such nouneym obviously.

Post has been editedSpaceATBru - 03.05.19, 21:36

* A123l Of course first of all it has done. patched multi-port does not perceive. mistake

* SpaceATBru In each version ft tried all agents complete. I tried to substitute. the program does not accept any agent or 2004

* sanchomutant Agents will, if you configure fleshtull!
See how to do ithere.

Post has been editedSpaceATBru - 04.05.19, 06:15
Reason for editing: Added link

* SpaceATBru,
in fact of the matter. I tell him no, "Czekaj," and he does check vseravno

sanchomutant @ 4.05.19, 4:13*
or 2004
I also have this error was not know how pobedit.poka volume plus not jammed and is not connected to a computer tel: unsure:

* sanchomutant , Let the error screenshot fleshtula, abuse to an agent.
He ticked off in the settings fleshtula verification agent?
SpaceATBru @ 22.04.19, 21:04*
fleshtull run. In the taskbar, open the Options-Options, in the General tab, remove the check mark from the Check lib DA match, otherwise fleshtull Boden swear by the agent.

Then, in the new devices with the new sekurbut unsigned images frishnymi programs (such as spfleshtul) can not sew.

Post has been editedSpaceATBru - 04.05.19, 06:41
Reason for editing: Added clarification

* A123l I have this patched version of Booth and tvrp zashivalsya.tolko after unlocking the bootloader

Posted 04/05/2019, 8:20:

* A123l , BQ-5302G Velvet 2 - Discussion (Post bohik222 # 84630552)

Rep: (107)
* bohik222, You did not consult me ​​as to someone who does not work.

* A123l I mixed up with those seen tsitatami.pardon: rofl:

Posted 04/05/2019, 8:50:

* A123l , Well, I think he is also a man who should see the post: D

* bohik222 , Tvrp fostbut established through an unlocked bootloader?

* SpaceATBru Through flash tul.s the version before that fasting skinul.poslednie version of the cap is not in any did not want to sew not patched bottles tvrp not even unlocked zagruzchikom.a the version that took off in the post is strange firmware supposedly sews without errors only past where even to.potomu both bodies is not included, but tvrp and patched bottles norms it zashivaet.ya new version of the last of the drain cap only signed it and can standards proshit.a's patched bottles or tvrp not sew the new version, even with unlocked zagruzchikom.pohodu new version of flash Tula only item postglacial signed proshivok.i yes sewed without the battery while holding the volume button until the red stripe plus to not come then let

Posted 04/05/2019, 9:12:

* SpaceATBru Through ADB bootloader fastbut razlochil.tam 5 seconds to unlock

Rep: (1)
Good day to all
give me telefonchik Motorola (brick) h1754 connecting an error BROM ERROR: S_AUTH_HANDLE_IS_NOT_READY (0x1388)

* Bds2000 , Try to make the format through the latest version of Flash from tul shapki.vo Format tab, click and change the choices out there on the Format whole flash except Bootloder and formatnite.potom beg e first one prilouder in dovnload ONLY mode and then everything else is in the same mode without priloudera

Error 6045 when you try to sew patched boot or recovery
drain properly sewn

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/06/19, 10:58