> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

1284 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> SP Flash Tool is a flash driver for MTK smartphones. | We share the found errors and solutions.
wexxxx
Message#1
05.06.13, 15:19
Sergei
[offline]

Group: FAQMakers
Messages 4415
Check in: 31.07.11
Xiaomi Mi 5

SP Flash Tool download

Version: v5.1912
Last update of the program in the header:21.11.2018
Attached Image

Short description:
The flash program for smart phones based on MTK.

Description:
SP Flash Tool - It is a utility for the "Firmware" of Android devices on the MTK platform. In this topic I will try to clearly explain the possibilities of the program, as well as to disassemble and systematize the errors that arise when working with this program. Also here will be the current driver versions. It is planned to replenish information on problems and errors, as well as their decision on the personal experience of users. If you encounter a mistake, the description of which is not here and you know / do not know how to solve it, then this topic is for you. I also warn you that this topic only concerns the SP Flash Tool, errors and problems of the program Flashtool (This is a different program), and other programs will not be discussed here.
Problem Description Template
  1. Background of the problem.
  2. The full name of the device and a link to the subject of the device onsavagemessiahzine.com(in the presence of)
  3. Version of the USB flash drive and operating system
  4. Are there Russian letters in the paths to the flasher, scatter and firmware? Should not be present, so you should fix all the way to the publication of the issue in the topic.
  5. Are the drivers installed for the preloader (not to be confused with adb drivers)? Is the device in the "Device Manager" defined without an exclamation mark?
  6. Read and understandrecommendations for connecting the device with firmware ?
  7. What activities were carried out while trying to solve the problem?
  8. A clear description of the problem
  9. Attach screenshots to the message.
Basic information
  1. Recommendations for connecting the device for firmware
  2. Always copy the folder with the flasher and firmware to the root of the system disk and work from it, because This often helps to avoid certain problems.
  3. What if you see an “Unknown Device” in Device Manager
  4. It’s not a secret that in different batches of Chinese phones they sometimes change hardware components that cannot work correctly with firmware for similar devices from the previous batch, of course you will not get a non-working phone, but the software provided by the manufacturer to retailers is often not the “freshest” "and after flashing new devices with a version of software designed for old revisions of the device, the user risks getting a partially idle phone. To avoid this, it is extremely strongly recommended to make a full rom-backup of the phone before flashing the device!
  5. Applies to phones on the processor MT6575 and MT6577: You need to sew preloader and dsp_bl only in the case of a brick rise! In all other regular updates and flashing NEVER, do not put these checkboxes in the SP Flash Tool and DO NOT include formatting! You may have problems with which you will not cope at home or it will be difficult to do it. The mindless flashing of these sections is absolutely useless and very risky, especially on the platforms MT6575 and MT6577.
  6. Regarding other MTK phones when flashing devices via SP_Flash_Tool, do not sew the preloader file unless absolutely necessary and DO NOT enable formatting.
  7. The logs of the program SP_Flash_Tool are stored along the path:C: \ ProgramData \ SP_FT_Logs \ "Date folder" \ "Log files" , and also they can be opened through the menu of the USB flash drive Help ->Open logs folder .
  8. Recommendations for connecting the device for firmware
  9. Ports for normal and emergency firmware using SPFT
  10. Translation help (help) on the SP Flash Tool
  11. Description of SP Flash Tool firmware modes
Drivers, software, utilities (current versions)
All for Windows

All for linux
Instructions and manuals

Information on SP Flash Tool errors and solutions found

Post has been editedrozetkin - Today, 10:35
Reason for editing: SP Flash Tool v5.1912
wexxxx
Message#22
24.10.13, 23:05
Sergei
[offline]

Messages 4415
Xiaomi Mi 5

UnDeaD_33,After backup via the USB flash drive, it is processed by the droid's instructions. All further actions like unpacking images, firmware builds, etc. are not discussed here.

Post has been editedwexxxx - 24.10.13, 23:05

--------------------
[Xiaomi Mi 5 | Highscreen Boost 3 SE Pro | Apple iPad Air 2 LTE]
SP_Flash_Tool - MTK-based flash driver for smartphones
Leshik2
Message#23
26.10.13, 12:38
Veteran
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1420
Check in: 15.01.09
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Today, such a thing turned out, I launched a program for checking USSD requests and the phone hung, pulled out the battery, the phone turned off and did not turn on again. When I connect it to my computer, a sound appears in the computer as if a new device is connected. In FT, I start to flash, I press the dawn, I connect the phone, the red line starts to go up to 100 and the program throws out the sign Brom error SD_A_EMMS_FLASH_NOT_FOUND (3144). (tel g2h firmware lewa was installed yesterday only, but everything worked fine up to this moment)
With a normal connection to the computer, the body noticed such a thing - When connected to a computer, it is visible in the device manager as mtk usb port (32) (the pid vid is determined as it should), but after 20-30 seconds it falls off, then connects and falls off again and so to infinity. Firewood reinstalled, the computer changed to another and everywhere the same parsley. I installed firewood on the preloader and mtk usb vcom port, but there are triangles next to them in the device manager, as there is no device and what would you advise doing, where to dig?

--------------------
One will not understand what roses smell like. Another of the bitter herbs will extract honey. Give bread to one - remember forever. Donate a life to another - do not understand.
wexxxx
Message#24
26.10.13, 12:46
Sergei
[offline]

Messages 4415
Xiaomi Mi 5

Leshik2,If the triangles are hanging, then even so the wood is crooked It is better to clean everything connected with firewood from a computer and begin to install it as in the instructions for manually editing firewood.
But such an error is in the header, here is an option for either a broken memory, i.e. with iron, or anyway, the firmware is not suitable for this body.
In general, I recommend everyone to use the flashlight for the initial firmware of the modified recovery, and further actions to perform already through it, and easier and safer, and backups they rule as usual.

Post has been editedwexxxx - 26.10.13, 13:07

--------------------
Leshik2
Message#25
26.10.13, 16:04
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1420
Check in: 15.01.09
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

wexxxx,I installed the firewood through the execute and the dzwwiz command seems to be called that.
As for the correct scatter, I'm sure. Before that, I flashed the phone with this firmware and everything was fine.
As for moderation, I support you very much, I did that, BUT ... and why I didn’t use it later, because the body wasn’t turned on anymore.
And another such question, according to the instructions from the header, a backup is created for cwm or for FT, i.e., how can it be restored later?

--------------------
One will not understand what roses smell like. Another of the bitter herbs will extract honey. Give bread to one - remember forever. Donate a life to another - do not understand.
wexxxx
Message#26
26.10.13, 16:19
Sergei
[offline]

Messages 4415
Xiaomi Mi 5

Leshik2,Backup to restore from under the USB flash drive is created according to the instructions from the header.

--------------------
syo2013
Message#27
26.10.13, 18:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 277
Check in: 26.10.13

The question of a beginner, I don’t pip it. I didn’t install any driver, I just connected the tablet and laptop with Vin 7 max (86) according to YUSB .... a new ADB appeared,
in portable ... the exact name of my tablet, there is no yellowness in the dispatcher. I see vn.flush and CD ..... even threw AnTuTu Benchmark, which to my great surprise earned. Do I need to force the driver ??? ... or I do not understand something. I am preparing for a root and backup.
wexxxx
Message#28
26.10.13, 19:50
Sergei
[offline]

Messages 4415
Xiaomi Mi 5

syo2013,Well, you need to correctly set firewood. Here the trick is that the firewood must be installed when connecting a switched off device. And then follow the instructions.

--------------------
syo2013
Message#29
27.10.13, 16:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 277
Check in: 26.10.13

wexxxx @ 10.26.2013, 19:50*
must be set when connecting a disabled device

wexxxx, ATP for a push in the right direction. Everything is OK. Backup is made ....
because in the branch there is complete calm, I dare to ask here another question of the teapot.
Concerned about the application share when uploading new firmware (without formatting) ...... they will disappear like a class of intelligentsia in the revolution ..... or ????
Formatting procedure is required ... or recommended ... in what cases. ???
wexxxx
Message#30
27.10.13, 16:25
Sergei
[offline]

Messages 4415
Xiaomi Mi 5

syo2013,The procedure for formatting bodies on mtk is recommended only in cases when the body mows on several firmwares and this is the last chance to understand that the matter is either in hardware or in software. In other cases, do not do this, it is better to do the wipe and the format of individual sections through a modified recovery than to format the whole body via a flashlight.

--------------------
gt-i9500
Message#31
27.10.13, 18:25
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 27.10.13

help !!!! I have flashed an i9500, now it does not turn on, there are no signs of life. when re-flashing it issues, and in any action it issues this

Attached images
Attached Image
wexxxx
Message#32
27.10.13, 18:38
Sergei
[offline]

Messages 4415
Xiaomi Mi 5

gt-i9500There is such a mistake in the cap. Just need to format the body and fill the firmware guaranteed on this device (the factory image is highly recommended) through the daunload, you may have to repeat the operation several times. The error is nasty, of course, because after several attempts it is possible to permanently make a device, that without a programmer nothing will work, but it is no longer comfy anyway ...

Post has been editedwexxxx - 27.10.13, 18:43

--------------------
del666
Message#33
29.10.13, 15:55
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 19.11.09

And if an error in encryption is written, what should I do?
zaliznajaylica
Message#34
02.11.13, 23:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 185
Check in: 05.11.12
LG Optimus L3

HELP WHO CAN

With the help of this program, SP Flash Tool decided to solve the 3Q Q-PAD MT0729B tablet.
Ful took herehttp://files.3-q.ru/TabletPC/MT0729B/Firmw...130420_rev1.zip.
Nothing happened, gave another fullhttp://www.4shared.com/rar/G8hMQtg-/MT0729...ashtoolFro.htmlfor lifting. I got to flash it: but only before the show
the logo is then cut down. I decided to replace some of the files as in the screenshot, and the foil went a little further.
Attached Image

On the tablet showsWelcomeI want to press start and not how it does not work.
The sensor does not work.Yes, for some reason, with the firmware, it shows that he is Samsung.

I have a problem with the sensor. Which screen files are responsible for the sensor robot?
In the header there is the program SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject. can there cure the problem?
But I do not catch up with what to write.
Attached Image

Help me to understand.

--------------------
artsnooker
Message#35
03.11.13, 08:14
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 36
Check in: 22.08.12
Huawei U8860 Honor

Blue screen of death on 70 percent of the yellow bar. The result is a brick. What's the matter? because of what the blue screen can be?
zaliznajaylica
Message#36
03.11.13, 08:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 185
Check in: 05.11.12
LG Optimus L3

The blue screen on the computer and I sometimes get highlighted on different periods and in different
programs, my hard drive is moving away. I will move it, I will correct the cables and continue to work. And in my son he even lights up toys on which he has been playing for more than one year. That's it.

--------------------
Den mckenna
Message#37
03.11.13, 09:51
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Check in: 03.06.13
teXet TM-9747

Tell me how to cope with this error
Attached Image

Post has been editedvadolaz - 01.06.17, 11:13
Reason for editing: pictures under spoiler
wexxxx
Message#38
03.11.13, 10:07
Sergei
[offline]

Messages 4415
Xiaomi Mi 5

Den McKenna,This is a derivative error from 1003, in general, it can not open a virtual catfish port, you can try from the header of the 1003 solution, something should come up. In general, in the computer you need to look for the cause.
zaliznajaylica,Apparently they slipped a non-native or poorly adapted firmware, the firewood on the touchscreen is in another part of the firmware, for example, in boot.img and in the firmware itself, in the program you brought, only the camera and display drivers are exposed. It is easier to find the native firmware, and even not simpler, but one figs needs native firewood. So I remembered one bad experience in terms of the touchscreen on MTC 6589, there was one fix on the touchscreen and everyone used it and it was normal, it was used up to 20 seconds and it was impossible to touch the phone at that time, because one person was called applying the patch, he answered, and that's it, more than the touchscreen did not start. Here, no flashing helped him any more and everyone understood that there is an area inaccessible to the USB flash drive where this patch was applied, such are the cases ... It wasn’t possible to revive anything. But I think that in this case, if the actions were carried out through a flashlight, then the native firmware should do its job)

Post has been editedwexxxx - 03.11.13, 10:26

--------------------
Den mckenna
Message#39
03.11.13, 11:58
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
teXet TM-9747

wexxxxplease tell me about this error
Attached Image

Post has been editedvadolaz - 01.06.17, 11:13
Reason for editing: pictures under spoiler
wexxxx
Message#40
03.11.13, 12:11
Sergei
[offline]

Messages 4415
Xiaomi Mi 5

Den McKenna,There is no error on the screen, but I never paid attention to the numbers for nothing. And in general, I don’t understand almost every screenshot on the screen that everyone is trying to play with all the jackdaws. Apparently a long time ago they did not drag bricks ... but oh well, the master-master as they say.

Post has been editedwexxxx - 03.11.13, 12:16

--------------------
Den mckenna
Message#41
03.11.13, 12:18
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12