USB to Lan Adapter - Discussion | TRENDnet tu2-et100 H / W: v4.0R

Rep: (3)
USB to Lan Adapter - Discussion

TRENDnet tu2-et100 H / W: v4.0R
OS and firmware: Android 4.1.1

Description of the problem:
Hello to all!
Created a specific topic to discuss who on any tablet, and which model of USB to Lan Adapter earned and what additional actions are taken for this purpose!

I Rolsen RTB 7.4D Fun (Android 4.1.1)
Adapter TRENDnet tu2-et100 H / W: v4.0R

Earned Internet at speeds of 10 megabits (1.5 megabits against outputted by Wi-Fi)

There have been actions:
In my tablet Rolsen RTB 7.4D Fun (Android 4.1.1) speed connection with a computer via Wi-Fi router is on average 4 megabits when copying files, and Internet speed does not exceed 1-1,5megabita ...

As it ran in the Youtube video "that can be connected to the plate" and saw how to connect via USB to Lan Adapter internet and everything worked ...

Duck here, appeared in our store USB to Lan Adapter, with it in one store was blue
TRENDnet tu2-et100 H / W: v3.0R

and the other is 2 times less white
TRENDnet tu2-et100 H / W: v4.0R

they are the same price, since I first saw the blue adapter version postaree and took him ... no dancing with connecting it to the plate, plancha and reboot the router did not help, the LEDs on the Lan port never even blinked ... Checking settings tablet:
Settings>>>Wireless network>>>still>>>Ethernet
Count Use Ethernet is not active, IP adress, still on zero ...
Zdal and took back ...

In another shop I saw a similar adapter, the same company but in another package and other forms, the model number is the same, one difference was 4.0 ... Well, I think this newer and earn an eight ...
I took, came home, plugged in to the tablet, pulled Lan cable from the computer going from the Wi-Fi router and connect to the adapter - again nothing!
Reload this tablet - LEDs blinked on socket plate at the clock and the battery icon will appear on the network icon in WindXP two small screen ... 15 seconds, blinked again, and all is lost ... again I reboot the tablet and simultaneously with the Wi-Fi router
when the tablet is loaded - and immediately saw flashes adapter and network icon on the tablet control panel ... Within 15 seconds, Wi-Fi router is fully progruz and cheers! Make Money Online on my plate through this adapter!
Again, I go to the
Count Use Ethernet is now active and is checked, IP adress appropriated!

And though I have the Internet speed through this adapter is not privyshaet 10 megabits, but it is now enough to show kina online in good quality and racing torrents on the tablet ... Much better than 1.5 megabits pulled over Wi-Fi before ...

Attached Image
Attached Image

PS: I bought a second lanovsky cable to constantly peretykivat not, the benefit of the router 4-port ...
Sometimes byaet not immediately connected, then restart your tablet, or helps
On Off Use Ethernet option, to wait on a router connected blinked second lan port (for me when everything is ok 5 seconds after you connect to the tablet with the adapter already inserted Lan) for 5 seconds and ip address is assigned!

Post has been editedCyberWolf85 - 04.06.13, 19:22

Rep: (934)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Personal experience.

Rep: (7)
slightly different picture when I connect my noviny, ki - allfine fine11 wide. To connect using Chinese noneym adapter, the device immediately saw it, without any dancing with a tambourine -
Ping fell to 18, the rate of return of 3.5 mega, but the download speed is reduced to 350 kb / s. I had forgotten that there are such numbers in the test ah :-).
'P.S. Tested this adapter (yusb - lan) on yet another gadget MINIX neo 4, the same thing. Cable network is determined immediately, but puzzled by the speed. I think that the adapter itself problematic. Good thing I did not prkupal and took the test with friends in the shop. ;)

Rep: (0)
In Google Nexus 7 3G without me and he does not see the Internet through the adapter.

Rep: (7)
long been interested in the topic. I bought on eBay for 4 or 5 of these or some of these pieces, 5 to $ 15 and they do not work. Although some people write when they plugged the Ethernet cable that is connected USB device, and some even start blinking lights, but alas. The device Samsung N7000, pct., Exynos 4210, 1400 MHz 4.1.2 firmware currently rutovanaya, but tried not rutovanuyu. (Strongly assemblies are not fond of, so far, but I think it also helps vryat case is a pity:. Beee:: sveta:
In the branch of "my" firmware wrote separately, but it looks like it's only my problem. ( "... Well," Leave me alone "? Again," Leave me alone "? It's a shame, Van! ..." Vysotsky® )

There IPPO K7Pro tablet with Android 4.1.2. As I can not connect it to the AC adapter through the OTG cable. Adapter chip AX88772A. It is said that you need to compile the driver in Linux. T. k. Experience in Linux there, please help, if not difficult. The core of the tablet 3.4.0. Thank you in advance.

Rep: (6)
What is gained:

KY-LANRD9700 Micro USB to10 / 100Mbps RJ45 LAN Ethernet Network Adapter Dongle

http://vkitae24.ru/index.php?route=catalog...;product=163129

Is not working ... I think because of the drivers ... Has anyone studied this problem?

Rep: (1)
I shop Pipo tablets, Onda, Cube and so on. So on chips Allwinner, Rockchip sees everything connected without any problems. But on the MTK is not connected. So you need not look to the brand tablet, and at what chip is assembled. Example: Cube makes tablets on RK and MTK, RK to all hockey, MTK does not see.

I would be grateful if someone finds a way to connect the Internet through usb lan to gadgets collected on chip Mediatheque.

Rep: (12)
Good day. I have a galaxy mega 6.3 can see her how to fasten the USB to lab ?? According to the very necessary?

Rep: (385)
And on these phones, the Ethernet adapters do work for anyone?
Or only on the plates?

The screenshots sellers have an item in the settings where the flight mode and VPN - more and Ethernet. On any Chinese plates where the adapter is not - yet I see there point Ethernet. The phone is no point Ethernet ...

Rep: (19)
I ordered to Aliekspress adapter.Hotel such use on the console Android but do not connect mogu.hotya there are two tablet and both quietly podklyuchayutsya.drayvera in the firmware or something not hvataet.podskazhite what can be done?

Drivers must be built into the kernel (firmware) on the ASUS Pad Phone, one of my adapters defined and earned.

Rep: (19)
I made sure that he decided, but the speed is very small ((

Drivers must be built into the kernel (firmware) on the ASUS Pad Phone, one of my adapters defined and earned.

What is decided and what was not defined, the model name!
THX.

my nexus 7 (2013)
also need an adapter

search on google gave the desired result
"Nexus 7 lan driver"

Post has been editedanatolysn - 19.06.15, 09:57

This one workedhttp: //ru.aliexpress.c...r-Card/731379270.html.No longer possible to check on the ASUS. Secondhttp: //ru.aliexpress.c...dapter/1805374451.htmldefined under Windows :) ... as the first thrown into the box ... Need a firmware or kernel with support, sometimes looking, probably easier to take the tablet with two axles and close the issue.