Version: 3.4.9

Last update of the program in the header:23.06.2015

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The application adapts any Android device for use by a child ..

Description:
В· Parental control + safe child mode
В· Reliable child protection and device
В· Training, entertainment and development
В· Organizing children's content on the device

Child Lock "I myself!" creates a safe sandbox for the child in any your device. This will allow you not to worry, passing the tablet into children's hands, since "I myself!" blocks any unwanted actions. The activity of the child is limited to the limits of the children's desktop, on which only authorized applications, games, videos and books are pre-assembled. All children's content is collected in one place and organized by category.

Opportunities I myself:
В· Exit application by password
В· Lock the Home button and the ability to change settings
В· Children's channel You Tube (more than 1700 best cartoons)
В· Convenient timer with settings
В· Support for multiple accounts of children of different ages
В· Specialized children's browser (Internet filter for children)
В· Work in offline mode
В· Children's literature and audio bookstore
В· Lack of advertising in child mode
В· Best app recommendations for kids

In the application there is a UNIVERSAL PASSWORD to exit the children's room. IF YOU BLOCKED THE DEVICE OR FORGOTTEN THE PASSWORD, contact the Support Service ([email protected]). We will help you.

The application is actively developing, and we plan to expand the functionality of the child mode. Your feedback and suggestions for improvement will be an invaluable help to the development team.

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Venturezlab
Homepage: http://tales-toys.ru
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...rezlab.kidshell

Download:
Version: 3.4.9 I myself! (Post NightOWL * # 41024392)

Past versions

Post has been editeddva974 - 23.06.15, 14:52
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (251)
Great app!
I have been looking for an application of this kind for a long time! Super

Rep: (10)
We are glad that our application is useful for you.
We are waiting for constructive criticism and suggestions for improving and supplementing the functionality.

Rep: (0)
On Sony Xperia S there is no possibility to enter a password, not all fields fit on the screen.

Accepted, be sure to fix in one of the next updates.

Since this is the first pilot version, and the scatter of devices on smartphones on the android is too large, the application is focused primarily on tablets. Therefore, on some smartphones, the application may not work correctly, but we are working on it.

Post has been editedVenturezlab - 04.06.13, 23:06

Rep: (11)
Galaxy Nexus gives a blue error ... it does not start at all ... firmware CM 10.1 Tell me, is it planned on IOS?

Post has been edited1349 - 05.06.13, 00:20

Rep: (2)
1349 @ 05.06.2013, 01:12 *
does not start at all ... firmware CM 10.1

also
Motorola Xoom Android 4.2 CM 10.1

Samsung galaxi note 2 when you turn on the child mode, a gray gradient screen and EVERYTHING! then after a few seconds it crashes: (((

Rep: (159)
It is high time! The idea has been in the air for a long time; well, at least there was a developer implementing the project. Do not throw! Many parents will thank you and support you with a ruble!

Rep: (20)
Is it just for the tablet? On the phone motorola raizr crash at launch

Installed the program, writes that an error occurred in the application ..... tell me what is

Good afternoon.
On smartphones, the application may not work correctly. The reasons are described above.
Thanks to those who indicate the device model and firmware, it really helps us in our work.
We check every problem case, and fix all the shortcomings in the next update.

I installed a beech surf pad package on my tablet, what is the reason?

Acer A501 Android 4.0.3 writes an error occurred :–(

tell me maybe there are other similar programs where you can download?
M

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 09.06.13, 17:11

Rep: (424)
On Samsung Galaxy TAB 2 7.0 with stock firmware 4.1.2 does not work! It does not even start.

Rep: (8)
And where to get the password to get out of it?

Rep: (393)
VenturezLab, пїЅ
foolishly connected almost all YouTube channels and switched to child mode. After that, I waited for a very long time until the Luntik and other cartoons downloads ... as a result, I could not get to the password entry page to exit.

Wishes
- make screens on topics: YouTube, your video, programs, music, etc., and not throw everything into one single list and make a huge number of screens from it.
- on the YouTube screen, present the selected cartoons as shortcuts in the folders of the relevant subject, and after opening the folder, select the cartoon. Perhaps this is a long time, but there is at least some logic that the child will quickly master. It will be good if there are large shortcuts to the main screens in the folders themselves so as not to constantly return. You can implement screens in the form of tabs.
- in child mode, you can close running programs, delete notifications ....

ARHANGELsergei @ 06/05/2013, 22:38*
And where to get the password to get out of it?

password could be set in parent mode. Initially there was an empty password

zjaba-zjaba,
Thanks for the detailed comment and helpful comments. We will definitely implement your offers in one of the closest versions of the children's launcher.

Rep: (76)
Black screen. And at the end "The application is not responding"

Rep: (1)
Zjaba-zjaba @ 06/05/2013, 10:21 PM*
Wishes
- make screens on the subject: YouTube, your video, programs, music, etc., and not throw everything into one single list and make a huge number of screens out of it.
- on the YouTube screen to present the selected cartoons as shortcuts in the folders of relevant subjects, and after opening the folder, select a cartoon. Perhaps this is a long time, but there is at least some logic that the child will quickly master. it will be good ifin the folders themselves there will be large shortcuts to the main screens in order not to constantly return.You can implement screens in the form of tabs.
- in child mode, you can close running programs, delete notifications ....

I just wanted to write the same wishes, but already voiced. I join completely. Today, my granddaughter put your shell on the tablet, I liked it very much, colorful, many favorite cartoons, but ... until we got to the applications! This is something.
Yes, also, on nexuse 7, a black screen often appears, after which the program asks for either to exit or wait. Apparently, the nexusa 7 orientation is more smartphone-oriented, and it turns over only in the required applications in the tablet mode. Please correct. I looked at the analogues of the program, voiced above, your liked more. If you realize your wishes, then in general there will be a solid five!

Post has been editedFavoriteDed - 06.06.13, 19:13

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/11/19, 2:32