> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia M / M Dual - Discussion | Smartphone 4 "
Relevance of the device
Do you currently have a Sony Xperia M
Going to buy [ 354 ] ** [13,86%]
Already bought this smart [ 1761 ] ** [68,95%]
I would like to replace it with another smart, but there are no alternatives. [ 120 ] ** [4,7%]
Going to buy another smart [ 107 ] ** [4,19%]
Already bought a smart better [ 94 ] ** [3,68%]
Broke / marriage [ 116 ] ** [4,54%]
How do you characterize a smartphone?
Great smartphone! [ 1027 ] ** [40,21%]
Nothing but better. [ 1397 ] ** [54,7%]
Absolutely not satisfied [ 130 ] ** [5,09%]
Total votes: 2554

Rep: (225)
Discussion Sony Xperia M / M Dual
Attached ImageXperia M, C1904, C1905, Xperia M Dual, C2004, C2005, Nicki
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware (OS 4.x.x) пїЅ | MIUI firmware (OS 4.4.x) пїЅ | AOSP Firmware (OS 4.4.x) пїЅ | AOSP Firmware (OS 6.x.x) пїЅ | AOSP Firmware (OS 7.x.x) пїЅ | CyanogenMod 11 (OS 4.4.x) пїЅ | CyanogenMod 12 (OS 5.x.x) пїЅ | CyanogenMod 13 (OS 6.x.x) пїЅ | CyanogenMod 14 (OS 7.x.x) пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Embellishments пїЅ | Sony Xperia M / M Dual Owners Club пїЅ

F.A.Q. by sony xperia m.
If you purchased the device, and it is locked for a specific operator, then you need to buy an unlock code on the Internet! There is no other way to unlock it!
If, when turned on, the screen pops up that the memory is encrypted, or the device does not turn on at all, when connected to the BB, it is defined as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader9008, the memory chip is damaged, then only onechange in the service motherboard!
Specifications:
Attached Image

Specifications Sony Xperia M (Xperia M Dual):
  • Network: GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), WCDMA / HSPA + (900/2100 MHz)
  • Platform (at the time of the announcement): Android 4.1 Jelly Bean (4.2 Jelly Bean and M Dual), upgradeable to 4.3
  • Display: capacitive, 4 ", 854 x 480 pixels, TFT, 245 ppi, glass, 5 touches
  • Camera: 5 megapixel, flash, autofocus, video recording 720p @ 30fps, HDR
  • Front camera: 0.3 MP
  • Processor: 2 cores, 1 GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8227
  • Graphics chip: Adreno 305
  • RAM: 1 GB
  • Internal memory: 4 GB (2 GB available)
  • Memory card: microSD (up to 64 GB)
  • Sim card: microsim
  • USB-OTG (On-The-Go) Support
  • A-GPS, GLONASS
  • Wi-Fi (802.11a / b / g / n), DLNA
  • FM radio
  • Bluetooth 4.0
  • NFC
  • Light sensor
  • 3.5mm headphone jack
  • Battery: 1700 mAh
  • Talk time: up to 10 h 16 min in 2G networks, up to 9 h 3 min in 3G networks
  • Standby time: up to 498 hours on 2G networks, up to 454 hours on 3G networks (429 and 441 hours for M Dual)
  • Time in the audio player mode: up to 39 h 23 min
  • Video player operation time: up to 6 h 35 min
  • Dimensions: 124 x 62 x 9.3 mm
  • Weight: 115 g
  • Form factor: monoblock with touchscreen
  • Buttons: onscreen
  • Type: smartphone
  • Announcement date: June 4, 2013
  • Release Date: 3Q 2013

Additional Information:
XDA thread
Official manufacturer page
Official Dual page
Some components installed in the phone

The main differences between СЃ1904 / СЃ2004 and СЃ1905 / СЃ2005
Mobile Frequencies
GSM 850/900/1800/1900 -all versions
HSDPA 900/2100 -C1905, C2005
HSDPA 850/1700/1900/2100 -C1904, C2004
The main differences between the versions with one sim (single) and dual sim
Xperia M (c1904 / c1905) comes with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with build number
15.1.C.2.8, while the Xperia M Dual-SIM (c2004 / c2005) ships with Android 4.2.2 as an assembly 15.2.A.2.5
Reviews
Instructions
Useful
Memory replacement methods for M \ M Dual, getting root
looking for a hat firmware !

Be mutually polite! It’s customary at our forum to say "Thank you" by increasing reputation by clicking on the buttonAttached Image
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Attached Image(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put the "+".
Please use the buttons when communicating / reading topicsAttached ImageandAttached Image

Topics Curator:dim ^ n.
The nature of the questions should correspond to the subject of the cap, any offtopic will be deleted or moved without warning! The most important rule - before asking a question, read the cap!
All problems with links, with suggestions for unrecorded corrections and additions contact me atQMS.

Post has been editedNikCher - 28.02.17, 07:33

Rep: (242)
Yes, this strip hides teskt only 2-3 lines. So you simply do not notice.

Rep: (1)
I forgot something more elaborate. Will the phone oleophobic coating? I read that on other models it began to be applied only after a few months of release.

Rep: (221)
I am waiting for him. But see no earlier than August, he will be released. Only annoying internal memory, hope to add the ability to transfer. 2 GB - anywhere.

Rep: (250)
cooper coin
In Germany, already have prezakazhttp://www.3dnews.ru/646630
Hodejegerne
In odnosimochnogo version MicroSIM, in Dual likely to be similar.

Judging from the link above, then M'ki mini sim (at least in the dual)

Walksik,
Yeah, wait more than 4 weeks in the cu

I am thinking about this. The model will be available in two variants cell module for 3G:

1) UMTS HSPA + 900 (Band VIII), 2100 (Band I) MHz
2) UMTS HSPA + 850 (Band V), 1900 (Band II), 1700 (Band IV), 2100 (Band I) MHz

In Russia, as I understand it, there is 3G network 900 and 2100 MHz. So if I buy a second variant of the cell module (for example, gray or abroad), then will it work in the Russian 3G? Range 2100MHz seem to have here and there, would that be enough?

And again, does anyone know SAR levels in this unit?

Posted on 06/25/2013, 23:42:

cooper coin @ 25.06.2013, 20:27*
Only annoying internal memory, hope to add the ability to transfer

According to the white paper, the possibility of transfer already have around the model number 2013

Walksik @ 25.06.2013, 21:18*
Judging from the link above, then M'ki mini sim (at least in the dual)

Again, in the white paper says that in the conventional M-ke worth microsomes ie 15 * 12.

Post has been editedDimitry1234 - 25.06.13, 23:46

Dimitry1234,
Xperia l have not. Hope for the upgrade.
That's what there is
Phone Memory "(for applications and their data - also
previously known as "/ data") and "Internal Storage" (for user's content - also previously known as "/
sdcard "). The reason for this change is to make the use of available memory more flexible, and also to
enable the optional encryption of user's content
Memory "application, will by defini
tion be configured to copy content
from the Internal
Storage to the
external SD card

Post has been editedcooper coin - 26.06.13, 09:53

Smalloverviewin English. In Antutu device scored 9730 points

Another review by the French -http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=UI...ature=endscreen
How to remove a video Xpria M -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ5EqntuShg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9xMioudsaA...tailpage#t=316s- at this point it is clear how the side panels securely sit (time 5:16).

Post has been editedHodejegerne - 26.06.13, 15:54

cooper coin @ 26.06.2013, 08:45*
Xperia l have not. Hope for the upgrade.

Alas, you're right. I took wishful thinking:

Please note that in Sony Mobile 2013 products, "Internal Storage" is now the combination of what was
previously known as "Device Memory" or "Phone Memory" (for applications and their data - also
previously known as "/ data") and "Internal Storage" (for user's content - also previously known as "/
sdcard "). The reason for this change is to make the use of available memory more flexible, and also to
enable the optional encryption of user's content.

It just goes on, the phone shows the total amount of "internal memory" is not breaking up on the phone's memory and the external.
Then the question - as someone of the manufacturers already allows you to install applications on external memory? And in that sense, I heard of Sony and on this model?

Dimitry1234,
Absurd 2 gig on the application. : Helpsmilie:
It is hoped. On the other hand, if l will not, and vice versa in m, strange turns. Or to update, or m is 2 gigs.
L have found a way to sort of change the place, but not all applications are now placed.

Rep: (275)
Hello! nikkakih news about the release date? My Ray dies sometimes the screen is not buditsya when you click on a house rather only highlighted and all: sorry:

Rep: (4)
viorel78 @ 03.07.2013, 02:21*
Hello! nikkakih news about the release date? My Ray dies sometimes the screen is not buditsya when you click on a house rather only highlighted and everything

Sam can not wait to MTC sworn never to take anything, because often I run in the mornings and ITC in 2 of the 3 runs can not find satellites naodit already in 40 minutes! Therefore, I want something with a normal processor and 2 simkarty to within 10-11 thousand.

viorel78 @ 02.07.2013, 22:21*
Hello! nikkakih news about the release date?

In Germany odnosimochnik promise at best, in the end of August:http://www.hardwareversand.de/articledetai...e50v&ref=13

Post has been editedDimitry1234 - 04.07.13, 00:07

Dimitry1234,
The situation is similar in the CU. I can not wait, I guess.

Rep: (22)
Dvuhsimnik may come before us in the CIS? What's helpdesk lopochet?

Rep: (480)
cooper coin
I have not waited, and wanted to take because the compact M.

Rep: (8)
Hello. I understand that the M / dual M still has in his hands did not hold, but the question of the existing owners of Xperia average budget - type L, sola, that-there-yet ...
Based on experience with the Xperia such class - would you buy M / dual M due _razgovornogo_ speaker (probably not interested in the volume and purity and accuracy of voice)?

Spoken Xperia U. With the earpiece challenges do not feel.

25x8 @ 10.07.2013, 18:08*
you would buy M / dual M due _razgovornogo_ speaker (probably not interested in the volume and purity and accuracy of voice)?

Join. The question is really the key to your phone. Somewhere in reviews of previous budget models read that the sound is not very (noises, snatches of speech, uncomfortable tone, etc.). How this state of affairs in modern counterparts? For new Ikspiria worth a second microphone for noise cancellation. How to implement this feature phone?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 8:25