> Attention!

Creating topics in this section is not available. If you haven't found a discussion of your problem in this section, you can create a topic inmain section.

3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 »  

> Stole an iphone. How to act? | iphone
Mildseven111
Message#1
04.06.13, 08:08
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 89
Check in: 15.03.12
Apple iPad 4

�������� ������!!! ������ ����� 5!!! download

Iphone 5 16GB
Firmware: 6.1

Jailbreak: Yes
Description of the problem:
Today, literally 2 hours a day, they stole an iPhone 5 16GB, tell me what to do? what measures to take? Is it possible to block it somehow (personal information is stored on it) !!!
wb-frost
Message#42
15.08.17, 19:16
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Check in: 01.05.08

Stolen iPhone 5. The Find iPhone feature is on, but the phone itself is turned off. Clicked to transfer to loss mode. Screen password is set.

The question is - is there any way to steal the content of my phone? Or you can not worry about the content?
inner_abysm
Message#43
20.08.17, 16:17
Old resident
[online]

Group: Curators
Messages 796
Check in: 20.08.17
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

* wb-frost
Only if the medical card with access from the locked screen was not turned on and the password was not your date of birth. The loss mode will work when you first install a SIM card in your phone, because after rebooting the iPhone does not cling to any trusted or free Wi-Fi networks. For greater loyalty - put the erase mode, if you have something to worry about seriously.

--------------------
If we don’t end wars, wars will end us. © H.G Wells
Malash
Message#44
10.01.18, 01:39
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 11
Check in: 21.06.17

Friends lost my favorite phone ... at the moment

Find my iPhone:
ON
iCLoud status:
LOST / STOLEN

That is, everything seemed to be done correctly, it is good that finding my iPhone was turned on, but honestly I will say for the time being there is little joy. There is the last known location of the phone, then apparently either turned off or the battery sat down.

I really hope everything will work out, but can it be that it will just be reflashed and used? Always thought Apple had a good security system and after what happened I had to dig around on the Internet and see information that they were stupidly reprogrammed somehow as I understood .

Question to the respected members of the forum, did I do the right thing from me no longer required? I heard there are some message boards where iPhones are being searched for, that is, I have to place an ad there ... tell me if you know.

And another question: what are the chances? : wallbash:
There is generally a sense of wasting your nerves and not sleeping at night, and for 2 nights I’m already sleeping badly, or just accept it and everything. Can there be some statistics?
Is there a theoretical probability that it will be "rebooted" Thank you
Danfrid
Message#45
10.01.18, 02:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 205
Check in: 10.01.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

* Malash,
Malash @ 01/10/18, 01:39*
Can it be that it is just being re-flashed and used?

just reflash fails, the function "find iphone" will not allow to use it ..

Malash @ 01/10/18, 01:39*
Did I do the right thing more?

better read this thread as others in a similar situation did, but go in the right direction

--------------------
iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi 128GB 11.3.1 (JB Electra)
inner_abysm
Message#46
10.01.18, 11:48
Old resident
[online]

Group: Curators
Messages 796
Check in: 20.08.17
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

* Malash,
If you receive a text message to your number "Your iPhone is such and such, it was discovered there, please follow the link to see its latest location" - in no case do not go and do not enter anything, because in 99 % is phishing in order to lure out your Apple ID and password to further untie your device.

--------------------
If we don’t end wars, wars will end us. © H.G Wells
Capellov
Message#47
10.01.18, 12:27
Interested in
[online]

Messages 1939
Check in: 26.04.11

Malash @ 01/10/2018, 04:39*
Friends lost my favorite phone ... at the moment

Find my iPhone:
ON
iCLoud status:
LOST / STOLEN

That is, everything seemed to be done correctly, it is good that finding my iPhone was turned on, but honestly I will say for the time being there is little joy. There is the last known location of the phone, then apparently either turned off or the battery sat down.

I really hope everything will work out, but can it be that it will just be reflashed and used? Always thought Apple had a good security system and after what happened I had to dig around on the Internet and see information that they were stupidly reprogrammed somehow as I understood .

Question to the respected members of the forum, did I do the right thing from me no longer required? I heard there are some message boards where iPhones are being searched for, that is, I have to place an ad there ... tell me if you know.

And another question: what are the chances? : wallbash:
There is generally a sense of wasting your nerves and not sleeping at night, and for 2 nights I’m already sleeping badly, or just accept it and everything. Can there be some statistics?
Is there a theoretical probability that it will be "rebooted" Thank you

Yes, take it apart for parts and all ...

--------------------
I'm not crazy my reality
Malash
Message#48
10.01.18, 22:27
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 11
Check in: 21.06.17

And how to make imei in the blacklist exactly Apple Company?
agbm
Message#49
22.01.19, 18:31
User
[offline]

Messages 54
Check in: 15.08.12
Apple iPhone SE

I noticed a feature, when the screen is locked, iphone se, the latest official firmware, with a long press on the shutdown button, the phone can be turned off.
Can I turn off the ability to turn off the phone when the screen is locked?

3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19 10:42