> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Sberbank | The official app of Sberbank

Rep: (10)
Sberbank
WP7 Version: 7.6.0.0
Version for WP8 / 8.1 and W10M: 7.6.2.0
Version for W10M: 8.3.0.0

Last update of the program in the header:16.05.2018

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The official application of Sberbank appeared in the Windows Phone app store. With it, you can track the status of the account, pay for services, transfer money and find out the location of ATMs and bank branches.
To get started, you need to go through a short registration process. You will need to enter the Sberbank OnL @ yn user ID obtained at any Sberbank ATM or the login you created at Sberbank OnL @ yn on your computer. For subsequent access to the application, you will only need to enter the five-digit code you created when you first entered.
The application is free, runs on Windows Phone 7 and 8

Opportunities:
  • Application features:
  • Fast entry on a five-digit code;
  • Payment of mobile phone without commission;
  • Payment for services, including utilities;
  • Opening deposits with a higher interest rate
  • Transfers between your accounts, deposits and cards;
  • Transfers to the cards of Sberbank customers, knowing only their mobile phone number;
  • Full search for the nearest ATMs and bank branches on the map.

Russian interface: Yes

Download
For installation from PC
Previous versions
Attached fileSberbank.xap(2.06 MB)

Marketplace Web: https: //www.microsoft...%BB %%D0%BD/9wzdncrfhw74

Post has been editedGridzilla - 22.05.18, 06:10
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (0)
Cool program. I use the week. I missed her. A user-friendly interface, even better than the Sberbank Online service on the Sberbank website.

Rep: (2)
The program should be good, but on Mozart, after successful registration, it crashes (((I enter the 5-digit code, I go to the main one and ... crashes, the Mobile Bank sends a message about what has entered. What the fuck is ... According to reviews in the Market, I'm not alone in this. Maybe later they will fix it when updating

I have exactly the same. Mozart 7.8 custom

Rep: (206)
everything is working

Rep: (56)
Mozart 7.8 Dynamix 2.0 - everything works.

Well, here is the update on the Market))) everything worked, convenient, clear, accessible !!!! Thanks to Sberbank and its developers. Now I am satisfied with the application !!!!!

Rep: (5)
Well, by the way, yes, updated 06/28/2013 to version 3.0.1.

Rep: (10)
updated to version 3.0.2:

• All Sberbank Online templates on your computer are available in the application (except for templates with free details). Previously through the templates it was possible to pay only the services available in the mobile application;
• Fixed a bug with the choice of currency operation code for non-residents;
• Fixed the problem with incorrect search for some suppliers.

Improved application security:
• removed templates from the login page;
• a timeout exit has been added, - now, if you do not use the application within 10 minutes, the exit occurs automatically.

Thanks for the program!

Rep: (3)
After entering the template, I show an empty green background and in operations as well. I noticed vrodeby after amber or rdr3, but for sure everything worked a month ago. If you enter the mobile bank templates, then all the rules open, and if the savings bank is online, the templates are displayed, but when you try to enter them, then an empty green background. Does anyone else have such problems? check especially those who updated 3.

Post has been editedkillerpaf - 12.11.13, 10:28

Same. I open any template - a window with a green background opens. When you try to perform a transfer between accounts - the same. Work fails in any way.
Began a week ago somewhere, before that did not update anything.

Rep: (3)
long time did not go, did not manage to overcome it yet?vrednaia Did you install the gdr3 update exactly?

Post has been editedkillerpaf - 15.12.13, 12:15

At 1020 everything works fine for me, it does not crash. Very convenient, because. I often do translations): D

It works better than the PC version. Sberbank as always.

Great app, everything works. Nokia Lumia 620.

I can not register. Do not come SMS WP8.1. 1520

Rep: (11)
MAXIM787 @ 10.24.2014, 23:42*
I can not register. Do not come SMS WP8.1. 1520

Similarly. It used to work. The sister on the body did not demolish the application, and also works. I had to reset the phone, now FIG. On the bucket, too, does not send. Helpdesk Saber answered, oddly enough:
In response to your request, we inform you that such a situation is possible. Approximate elimination-endDecember . More information from technical experts have been reported.
We apologize that the situation you described was the reason for the appeal. If you have any questions, you can contact the Contact Center on the clock telephone 8 (800) 555-5550, 8 (495) 500-5550.

Respectfully,
OJSC "Sberbank of Russia".
When answering and forwarding, please quote all correspondence, this will allow you to quickly resolve the situation.

This is not a typo .. :(

As it is not ironic, despite the fact that the problems are clearly on the servers of Sberbank, getting a new ID and password will help the solution. Or call the call center (thanksvvl__ ), or go to one of the Sberbank terminals for a new ID - Connecting a personal account->Get Id And Password. In general, it worked.

Rep: (7)
It works normally. I often reset the phone and reinstall it, put it without problems. The main thing is to have an ID and a connected phone.

Sava2109 @ 12/04/2014, 15:35*
It works normally. I often reset the phone and reinstall it, put it without problems. The main thing is to have an ID and a connected phone.

So the situation is such that my ID was received a very long time ago, at dawn you can say. With him stopped sending SMS and stuff. I had to get a new one in the terminal, I started working with it. Given that the alias created earlier, the old one works fine in the WEB version. The conclusion is this: there was or is a transfer of data to new servers that do not see mobile, but see the web.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 9:16 PM