Message#1
01.06.16, 21:10
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 330
Check in: 29.10.13
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 3/32

Ambulance laptop owners | Laptop processor overclocking | Manual disassembly and repair of laptops | Search for drivers for laptops

Ambulance TabletPC owners

Attached Image
Find answers to common questions for all tablet PCs. Discussion, comparison of devices, as well as solving problems with software is conducted in the profile topics.

Useful tips
  1. How to operate the battery correctly?
  2. What if some applications are blurred?
      Need to install the programWin10 DPI Fix. Customize as shown in the screenshot.
      Attached Image
      Before after
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

3. What if the keyboard covers the floor of the screen?
      Downloadarchive, unpack to any folder. Open Task Scheduler and import the Keyboard.xml task. In the security settings, change the user to your own by entering his name. Open the Actions window and change the "program launch" action by writing the path to the "AdjustTouchKeyboardOpacity.exe" file in the "Program or Script" field Then click OK twice and run "AdjustTouchKeyboardOpacity.exe". Now at the entrance of any user, the keyboard will become transparent.
      Before after
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

4. What to do if the tablet does not wake up after 10 minutes of idle time?
      Go to the device manager, there we find the branch "USB Controllers" and open it. In it, open the properties for "Root USB Hub", go to the tab "Power Management", remove the checkbox "Allow this device to turn off to save energy" and click "OK".

5. How to save photos from windows spotlight?
      Click Win + R and enter the following command:% localappdata% \ Packages \ Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy \ LocalState \ Assets. Click OK and the system will drop you into a folder with files with long names and without any specific extension. Copy all files somewhere to your hard drive. Now you need to change the file extension. Press Shift + RMB - open a command prompt and enter "Ren *. * * .Jpg". All files will automatically acquire an adequate extension and you can sort the pictures by selecting the most beautiful ones.

6. How to free up disk space after updates?
      In the command line running as administrator, enter the command:dism / Online / Cleanup-Image / StartComponentCleanup / ResetBase

7. What if the tablet terribly slow?
      Perhaps you have completely run out of space on the C drive, from which the tablet draws the paging file. Release at least 2 GB for comfortable work.

8. How to delete the Windows.old folder?
      In the command line running as administrator, enter the commandcleanmgr =>Select the system disk (C :) =>Previous installation of Windows.

All images must be hidden in the spoiler.

Post has been editedstp101 - 27.04.18, 22:12
Reason for editing: New header. Rammsteiner rule cap
Olegaslav
Message#522
28.12.18, 17:26
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3371
Check in: 26.11.13

Indeferend @ 12.28.18, 19:35*
Is it possible to somehow roll 32 bit Windows

Not!
The capacity of windows depends directly on the capacity of uefi, that is, on uefi x64, you can install only Windows with a capacity of x64, respectively uefi x86 = windows x86

--------------------
*** Ingratitude, kills enthusiasm ***
Indeferend
Message#523
28.12.18, 18:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 355
Check in: 22.02.10
Nokia 8110 4G

Olegaslav @ 12.28.18, 19:26*
The capacity of windows depends directly on the capacity of uefi

Is there a chance through grub-efi to start Windows for example?

--------------------
Nokia 8110 4g (router with dialer function) + Galaxy s8 (last year’s, but quite fit)
Vendy3
Message#524
17.01.19, 13:30
User
[offline]

Messages 62
Check in: 02.03.14

Good day. Chuwi Vi8 Tablet When loading windows, it starts to install, configure something for about 15 minutes and asks not to turn it off, and then an error pops up. Wndows so load and fail. Can you tell me what the problem is and how to fix it?
Attached Image

Post has been editedVendy3 - 17.01.19, 13:31
Zvezdolot
Message#525
22.01.19, 09:15
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 32
Check in: 14.11.16

Hello everyone, I need a consultation. I bought a lenovo miix 310 and everything was fine until I looked closely that the battery holds very strange, after 30 percent the tablet goes out completely. I thought that I had to calibrate but failed. Having disassembled it, I found in the middle a few smd components that "stuck" to the magnets from the docking station (for my luck). After that, there was a suspicion that it was being repaired and could blow off something with a hairdryer. Plus I noticed that the voltage difference, for example, is in AID (3.7 V) and the multimeter shows 3.8. The question is, is the problem in the controller or in the battery itself? Perhaps someone has a mother scheme for this device? Yes And yet, now it shows that the battery charge is 7 percent, but the charge indicator shines that it is charging and the voltage rises to 4.15v at the battery contacts, but the battery itself does not charge.
Found a nuance, mp2625 there are no soldered components on the sysfb contact (divider), so it should be from the factory or is it better to solder it yourself? I found the formula with the datasheet and calculated what supports should be, but didn’t understand if it was needed there.

--------------------
Dobriy
bav33
Message#526
24.01.19, 13:57
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 18.03.09

On a Jumper Ezpad 6 Pro tablet, when connected to a USB3 connector, USB2 devices are not detected, while if USB3 devices, then everything is OK. Tell me where to dig?
PashaMidnight
Message#527
28.01.19, 08:23
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Check in: 26.10.10

Comrades, help out! Chuwi hibook is loaded only in BIOS. It was win 10 and android. When you try to reinstall, both swears, does not see the hard drive. Win during installation offers to install firewood disk. How to understand which ones are needed? Where to get them?

Post has been editedPashaMidnight - 28.01.19, 08:23
arkan49
Message#528
28.01.19, 09:29
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1493
Check in: 19.10.12

* PashaMidnight,
Does BIOS see eMMC? If not, then just replace the eMMC.

--------------------
Poverty of thought gives rise to like-minded legions. Franklin Roosevelt
Sergo905
Message#529
28.01.19, 13:48
User
[offline]

Messages 76
Check in: 21.04.11
Meizu M6 Note 3/16/32

Good day! Such a question: the tablet (Chuwi Hi10) has lain for a long time (about a year) and now it doesn’t turn on (you put it on charge, the red diode lights up and starts blinking. And that's it. I tried to hold down the power button without turning off the charge, I kept it for 20 seconds, the diode stopped blinking and again silence. I stood on charge all day, but never turned on.
PashaMidnight
Message#530
28.01.19, 22:00
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Check in: 26.10.10

Does BIOS see eMMC?

* arkan49,
And where in the BIOS to see this info?
arkan49
Message#531
28.01.19, 23:32
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1493
Check in: 19.10.12

* PashaMidnight,
I have it in the tabLPSS & SSC Configuration, in the very first lines it sayseMMC model so-and-so ...when eMMC burns, then instead of the model it writeseMMC Not present
The tab is Chipset ->North bridge ->LPSS & SSC Configuration. It may be different for you, in general, look for everything related to eMMC, if after eMMC the model is written then everything is in order, if there is eMMC Not present then ... replacing eMMC.

--------------------
Poverty of thought gives rise to like-minded legions. Franklin Roosevelt
vova777777777777
Message#532
02.02.19, 14:51
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Check in: 08.06.16
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S

Help reset BIOS: Onda V820W tablet, USB is disabled in BIOS, only EFI Shell is loaded, it doesn’t see the keyboard, without it you can’t enter BIOS and exit EFI Shell, combinations of Power + Vol buttons do not give anything. What to do?
ikar1970
Message#533
03.02.19, 22:01
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39
Check in: 31.12.11

Hello. Please help someone who can. Need to reset the bios. A tablet with a keyboard, with an Atom 8300 processor, Impression ImPad 1102. In the BIOS settings, I changed the display parameter to default, now the screen does not light up. Model motherboard ql-m e328832. There are no battery buttons or jumpers on the motherboard.

Post has been editedikar1970 - 03.02.19, 22:13
Yurij1965
Message#534
07.02.19, 21:03
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 24.05.15
Samsung Wave 525 GT-S5250

I can not restore the bioss Digma CITI 1802 3G. The bioss flew after updating the drivers with Drivepak. Attempts to reset the bioss by pressing the "on" + keys did nothing. I have the opportunity to alter the mikra of the bios, but there is no dump taken. Now I took a dump from a dead bios, but I don’t know how to correct it. Please tell me what can be done.
sharahome
Message#535
09.02.19, 09:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 145
Check in: 13.05.12
Oukitel K10000

As an option to reset bios settings, flash the new programmer directly. The bios file format is .bin.
Yurij1965
Message#536
09.02.19, 23:05
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 24.05.15
Samsung Wave 525 GT-S5250

I understand that the best option is to flash. I can flash, but I don’t know where to get the BIOS firmware for my Digma CITI 1802 3G tablet. Please give a link where to get the firmware.
Gallisper
Message#537
26.03.19, 21:52
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Check in: 10.05.12
LG Spirit

Hello. I have a jumper ezbook x1 laptop. After reinstalling Windows, the function of turning off the keyboard disappeared when switching to tablet mode. And also when it goes into sleep mode after exiting from it, the touchpad and keyboard do not work. Help me fix it
IKans
Message#538
10.04.19, 21:18
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 10.04.19
Chuwi Hi10 Plus

Hello. Chuwi Hi10 Plus Tablet A little over a year there were no problems. It started with phantom taps on the screen, mainly at the top of the screen. And the next day, the touch screen began to freeze for 5 seconds with a frequency of 10 seconds. Checked on both Android and Windows. At the same time, the tablet itself does not freeze, plays video, you can work with the keyboard. Did a reset to factory settings. Then I reshooted the tablet. No results. Will buying a new wheelbarrow for a tablet help?
OldWindPadUser
Message#539
15.04.19, 12:06
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1182
Check in: 25.12.15

* IKans,
I can be mistaken, but at “Dudes” I seem to have heard about something like this, and it also seems that it’s not a fact that the matter is in the wheelbarrow.
By the way, a similar symptom may indicate that the battery has started bloating (again, if I’m not messing around)

--------------------
Shashechki you or go? (C)
shperrung
Message#540
15.04.19, 12:26
Local
[online]

Messages 364
Check in: 25.08.08
HTC Desire

Hints from the charger.
Try the memory from the original iPhone.
Cheap loudly strongly. And interference is caused by interference on the cable connector on the motherboard. Shielding the connector with copper tape does not always save.

Post has been editedshperrung - 15.04.19, 13:47
fil1O1
Message#541
12.05.19, 17:32
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45
Check in: 07.12.18

Hello need help. They own a chuwi hi13 tablet, bought it for a short time, the power controller burned out. Changed everything during the repair, now you need to find a new charge with usb-c output and a power of 12V2A. I can not find the right one. Can someone tell me what

28 pagesV  « < 25 26 27 28 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/22/19, 10:47