Ambulance owners TabletPC | discussion of problems and their solution

Rep: (78)
Ambulance laptop owners | Laptop processor overclocking | Manual disassembly and repair of laptops | Search for drivers for laptops

Ambulance TabletPC owners

Attached Image
Find answers to common questions for all tablet PCs. Discussion, comparison of devices, as well as solving problems with software is conducted in the profile topics.

Useful tips
  1. How to operate the battery correctly?
  2. What if some applications are blurred?
      Need to install the program Win10 DPI Fix . Customize as shown in the screenshot.
      Attached Image
      Before after
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

3. What if the keyboard covers the floor of the screen?
      Download archive , unpack to any folder. Open Task Scheduler and import the Keyboard.xml task. In the security settings, change the user to your own by entering his name. Open the Actions window and change the "program launch" action by writing the path to the "AdjustTouchKeyboardOpacity.exe" file in the "Program or Script" field Then click OK twice and run "AdjustTouchKeyboardOpacity.exe". Now at the entrance of any user, the keyboard will become transparent.
      Before after
      Attached Image
      Attached Image

4. What to do if the tablet does not wake up after 10 minutes of idle time?
      Go to the device manager, there we find the branch "USB Controllers" and open it. In it, open the properties for "Root USB Hub", go to the tab "Power Management", remove the checkbox "Allow this device to turn off to save energy" and click "OK".

5. How to save photos from windows spotlight?
      Click Win + R and enter the following command:% localappdata% \ Packages \ Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy \ LocalState \ Assets. Click OK and the system will drop you into a folder with files with long names and without any specific extension. Copy all files somewhere to your hard drive. Now you need to change the file extension. Press Shift + RMB - open a command prompt and enter "Ren *. * * .Jpg". All files will automatically acquire an adequate extension and you can sort the pictures by selecting the most beautiful ones.

6. How to free up disk space after updates?
      In the command line running as administrator, enter the command:dism / Online / Cleanup-Image / StartComponentCleanup / ResetBase

7. What if the tablet terribly slow?
      Perhaps you have completely run out of space on the C drive, from which the tablet draws the paging file. Release at least 2 GB for comfortable work.

8. How to delete the Windows.old folder?
      In the command line running as administrator, enter the commandcleanmgr =>Select the system disk (C :) =>Previous installation of Windows.

All images must be hidden in the spoiler.

Post has been editedstp101 - 27.04.18, 22:12
Reason for editing: New header. Rammsteiner rule cap

Rep: (181)
* dim565
Yes, that, too, so I think (And if you close for a few seconds will not help?
Yes, and are supposed to be tricks to clear from the board.

Rep: (210)
FllearTM @ 07.01.2016, 19:28*
And if you close for a few seconds will not help?
Battery? Do not. Laptops do know the conclusions to reset, but there is in your plate, they do not know. I still seem easier to unsolder the battery is enough :)
one power wire.
* Huan1, start by reinstalling the drivers. If you do not help me think it's just the stylus

Rep: (181)
* dim565
Otpaivat new tablet would not be desirable.
And will it help? Suddenly on the board have backup power.
I will attach a photo.
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
help, who knows tablet iru z801g on win8.1 everything works in the bios but can not use either Claudia or mouse through the hub side buttons do not work there, too, in all the windows running -in bios nothing works, how to be?
thank

FllearTM @ 08.01.2016, 15:50*
And will it help? Suddenly on the board have backup power.

Actually, I think I made a mistake the first time: the battery disconnection may not reset the BIOS settings. Have you tried using the method of instruction? Hold the power button for 10 seconds, like it is reset to factory default settings. If not, then try to hold for 20-30 seconds.

Posted on 08/01/2016, 18:19:

yura317 @ 08.01.2016, 17:03*
in bios can not use neither Claudia nor mouse
Accidentally changed in the BIOS setup USB?

nothing has changed in the bios, when it goes down, the mouse pointer is visible at the top right and two black square - ESC and keyboard all in the background ami bios,
no navigation menu

* yura317,
reset button there? As an alternative to try to reset the BIOS settings can then earn keyboard

button there but it does not work works as a normal reset button on your computer

Rep: (2)
Greetings to all!

Duplicate your question in this thread, then someone will tell what it was.

It has a tablet on Windows 10 - Acer IconiaTab W510 64Gb Dock.

Problem: Lay the computer for two months without any use, then I got it, I tried to include - not included. I put it on charge, 3-4 hours lay on the charge, during which time such as charge, although by this time showed the "battery 1 - 4%, the battery 2 - 0%"(There are two batteries - in the plate and in the docking station). I turned it off after start-shutdown. Now he does not turn on by pressing the power button. I tried to press for a long time, tried to push short - zero emotion. How do I enable it?

* yura317, Claudia tried to USB-connected without a hub? No reaction? Then, like a problem with the BIOS itself, but do not know the update, it is necessary to look at ofits.sayte

Claudia and mouse work without a hub, but only in windows, usb flash drive is also seen in the windows like a hub and no, there is nothing but the drivers on the website.

Post has been editedyura317 - 09.01.16, 04:10

yura317, as if to enter the BIOS under Windows? Changing the computer settings - Update and Recovery - Recover - Special boot options in the advanced options to select the entrance to the UEFI settings).

Auberdin @ 08.01.2016, 23:05*
How to turn it on?
If the power button does not work, you will have to disassemble, measure the battery voltage, it is possible he has not been charged.

here and enter the bios (UEFI settings changes) and all ends here since then do nothing with the mouse or Claudia or buttons or sensor

* yura317, I do not even know. Possible defect on the part of the manufacturer, since you did not change the settings. Perhaps in VK group tell you where you have asked, I realized there ofits.podderzhka

go to guarantee, in vk so no one answered
thank

Post has been editedyura317 - 09.01.16, 18:12

Hello. Do not turn on this unit dexp 10w 3g version 2 - discharged battery is put on charge (not for long), took off from the charging of need, completely I sat down and turned off. Put it on charge and silence, is no longer involved. Lit blue lamp under the ON OFF. I do not know what to do. This is his first charge, under warranty attribute is not an option far. And yet, strange but when put for the first time on screen proffer exercises and did not react.

Charging is not heated, tablet charging is not heated, the blue light is lit on the charge ... not worth a couple of hours, it discharged a very long time.
From the very beginning - put on the charging plate proffer o_O that is, removed from the charging he was involved. I emptied it completely, connect the tablet asked to charge 4%, put it on the charging plate is extinguished. Spent on charging 3 - 4 hours, I removed the charge, but the tablet does not turn on

Charger prominence 9.14 volts, amperage check lacks experience,

Rep: (7)
Good afternoon, sorry if not tuvetku wrote, I can not find a discussion of this device DIGMA 10.2 3G ES1002EG, I can not see?

Rep: (2728)
alex20203 @ 16.01.2016, 18:51*
I can not find a discussion of this device DIGMA 10.2
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ forum / i ... sort = rel & result = topics

Good people, help! ;)

Comrade appealed, asking for Lenovo ThinkPad 10 20C1002VRT carry Windows10 and restore 8ku.
Ideally - 8.1 x64

Prompt, where the image of Recovery Disc can be found?
If not, is it realistic to establish a normal 8.1, followed doustanovki firewood? : Blush:

Rep: (1060)
alex_rus @ 24.01.2016, 14:17*
If not, is it realistic to establish a normal 8.1, followed doustanovki firewood?
And he rekaveri demolished section exactly? In principle, not the fact that you can find it, but you can if you search for torrents ... but the 2nd option is usually better, maybe, to put the wood is not difficult, but all the trash does not have to be removed from the manufacturer!
If the target wants to keep the license (as well but you want to), but it is necessary to establish exactly the system that was on the laptop originally tobezh if it was 8 put it, 8.1 it, and of course the exact same edition, tobezh home or pro, so is also important that the system be "monolingual" or "multilingual", again exactly as it was "in the shop" (you can now view the properties of the system) ... just the key, well, a license, he flashed the BIOS to the company, and installing the wind out of his "takes", and the key is naturally suited only to its version. If at the beginning of installation, the system asked for the key, it means that the distribution is not suitable.
Well, this question ... but what does not suit 10kA? Spy disable its function is not difficult, but the Microsoft Support 8 and 8.1, more precisely, its absence makes the system vulnerable.

Post has been editedkonvas - 24.01.16, 14:40

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/04/20, 17:41