> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Ultra U8 - Discussion | Tablet, 7.85 "

Rep: (5)
DiscussionPiPO Ultra U8
PicturePipo u8
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Features and photos:
Attached Image
As previously announced, PIPO U8 has a quad-core Rockchip RK3188 and 2 GB of RAM. The device is also equipped with a battery capacity of 4650 mAh, charging the tablet comes with a USB port, is also available MiniHDMI, Bluetooth and a 5.0 megapixel camera with flash and autofocus. As an operating system, most likely, Android 4.2.2.
Additional photos
Attached ImageAttached ImageMore photos in the "source of information"

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 15.07.16, 01:37

Rep: (16)
But I do not like is the underground design. By the way the new RK 3188 left: GPU Mali-400MP4 already 600 MHz, built-in GPS support, though it cut to 1.6 (well, who need it 1.8). I am now wondering whether to wait for the stones to just such type of tablets ipad mini

Post has been editedOnwine - 24.06.13, 21:44

Rep: (271)
Standard Rokchip 3188 (old and new) operating in the 1.6 GHz band. : Blush:
By the way, good to disperse the GPU, and the aging already mali ...

Rep: (3)
By the way, the official online storehttp://www.pipomall.com/U8 yet.

Otstutsvie sale did not prevent lay out for himherenew firmware made "PiPO Chinese fans" from 24.06.

Rep: (120)
Mikkie_ua, general that already have

Rep: (34)
Ali has two lots with 3G. I feel, will order soon :-D

Rep: (1)
pipomall.com and from anywhere in the world delivery is made?

Paha59 @ 26.06.2013, 12:21*
Mikkie_ua, all that is already

In the morning there was no: blush:

I askedSeller Ali, Runoff or preorder, and I will tell about it:

dear friend, we have in stock now, the back-case material is Aluminum, it can work 4-5 hours
wifi 802.11b / g / n

Rep: (16)
Mikkie_ua @ 26.06.2013, 14:35*
I asked the seller Ali,

Bachey 190 230 is expensive already M9. For no more than 140-150

Onwine @ 26.06.2013, 18:01*
Bachey 190 230 is expensive already M9. For no more than 140-150

I'm talking about the very existence of the effluent, generally over 208 lies on ofe.

Post has been editedMikkie_ua - 26.06.13, 18:29

Rep: (8)
Prices of Chinese course lomyat unrealistic, 200 green is clearly their fat intended for novelty. Prices for Chinese 8 dyuymovka even with 4 small nuclear cores 140 bucks ... Won 7-ki from Ainola crystal 2, sold over 90 green, we should wait another week and prices stabilize at around 160-170 bucks. A month later all will be sold for 140-150. The Chinese market Planchet quickly updated and new models of the old fall in price, and even competitors are now complete at the button. : Rolleyes:

Rep: (15)
Newbie to this tablet.
Himno volume rocker, Only onscreen buttons?

Airobot @ 27.06.2013, 08:51*
He does not have the volume rocker, only pushbuttons?

This device, announced in three versions, one version with 3g, and the other two are distinguished by the presence or absence of the volume rocker and the location of the speaker. No one will interfere to order the version with the volume rocker, if it is so important to you, but for me is still there or not. : Yes2:

Rep: (15)
Vad1986 @ 27.06.2013, 15:17*
the other two are distinguished by the presence or absence of the volume rocker and the location of the speaker.

This is at least strange decision. I can not remember a tablet or phone without volume rocker. In general, the volume is more commonly used than the hardware Esc button, for example.

Vad1986 @ 27.06.2013, 15:17*
No one will interfere to order the version with the volume rocker

Why is the game of roulette, if all the three versions differ? Sell ​​and so often and send kosyachat not what ordered.

Post has been editedAirobot - 27.06.13, 11:53

Rep: (177)
Vad1986 from infa about 3 versions? Of.sayte on until only one without 3G and with buttons on and esc. There are two versions of the user interface (UI) for children and adults with the possibility of switching.
Its price is 999 yuan ($ 162) + shipping 30 bucks around.

Tao is also no lots with 3G, besides almost no feedback on receipt (3pc) - ie in the mass market, he has not yet acted.

Post has been editedPUHH123 - 27.06.13, 12:27

Rep: (10)
PUHH123,
The presentation Pipovtsy brought 3 model. In a review in broken English said that:
1. Without 3g
2. Without 3g and BT
3. 3a and BT
If I certainly heard.

Post has been editedromka69 - 27.06.13, 12:34

PUHH123,
On YouTube video has a Computex 2013. Plus I read somewhere that the differences between the three models available 3 G and the absence or location of the volume rocker.

Rep: (177)
Vad1986 , romka69, - what is shown on prizentatsiyah and comes in a series not always the same.
I repeat - in the sale is only one model, infa on of.sayt and of.forume of only one model ->without 3G. I understand that pipo tries to produce all models in the 3G version but of information about this yet.

Rep: (1)
Mikkie_ua @ 26.06.2013, 15:35*
dear friend, we have in stock now, the back-case material is Aluminum, it can work 4-5 hours
wifi 802.11b / g / n

mode in which "it can work 4-5 hours"?
a little something to BATTERY in 4800 Ma ...

Post has been editedStaskoval - 27.06.13, 18:34

StasKoval @ 27.06.2013, 18:34*
mode in which "it can work 4-5 hours"?
a little something to BATTERY in 4800 Ma ...

On infographics ofsayta Pipa 6:00 games and 7 hours of videoshown.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/07/20, 20:45