> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

WORLD WAR Z | [iPhone] [iPad] shooter

Rep: (122)
World war z
version: 1.7

Last update of the game in the header:07.01.2014

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
shooter.

Description:
World war z (World War with Zombies) - a game with excellent graphics and advanced settings. To get a maximum of pleasure from the game, it is recommended to disable all other applications before the game.
Hit the very epicenter of World War Z chaos!
C 28 realistic levels strained battles exciting puzzles, improves weapons and armor, as well as unlimited survival mode.
Travel around the world in a race against time to have time to save their loved ones in the midst of a deadly zombie pandemic.
• action-packed game with a plot
• Choose your own style shooting and management
• More than a dozen better weapons
• Listen to the radio, answering machines and e-mail addresses of other survivors
• Renewable survival mode
• chilling tense
• Different types of combat, including melee and shooting
• Crowds of zombies

Hacking game

Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod Touch (3rd generation), iPod Touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. IOS 4.0 or later. This application is optimized for iPhone 5

Homepage: http://www.worldwarzmovie.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/id635750965

Download: version 1.7
Archive:

Post has been editedBlackfish - 07.01.14, 19:55
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (13)
Cons - models Well, very poorly made, albeit on Anrial
Pros - captures + relatively outdoor world.

Rep: (38)
Here is a torrent with Rutreker

Attached files

Attached file[Rutracker.org] .t4452663.torrent(14.42 KB)

Rep: (43)
What password:)
Attached Image

Rep: (69)
Maxvit5, There in one of the rooms on the paper board hidden numbers written too black - 44. The password is 4422.

Rep: (12)
MaxVit5 @ 05/30/2013, 13:13*
What password:)

It is necessary to the right trolley to push out and there will be the second part of the code on the board.

baburam
But here there is a file.

Post has been editedMoofer - 30.05.13, 14:17

kyrsant_mvd,
Thank you. I will go for the sake of interest to look for paper.

Rep: (447)
Moofer,
I have no questions, I did not pay attention immediately.
The rest at the discretion of models.

Rep: (491)
baburam
WORLD WAR Z (post # 22399535) ;)

Rep: (33)
Game class, I have not seen such on iOS !!

Rep: (165)
Agent_Ochevidnost,
I just canceled the download, but you intrigued me :), what "such"? What is the game cool?

Post has been editedMlam - 30.05.13, 14:32

Rep: (467)
Is there a plot and videos in the game? And what about Donata, is it?

Rep: (114)
5 bucks in Store and in the App Purchase - Fucked already at all.

COOLZERO2009,
Management is not very (worth the josty), but you can get used to :) the graphics are good, but damn, could and on iPad 3 make Retina.
infernoxzx
The plot is (I would even say good). Rollers - you can say that there is no. Donat - there is if I understood correctly (these are coins), but it is not intrusive.

Are there any configs graphics ??

Post has been editedMaxvit5 - 30.05.13, 14:46

Rep: (5)
Hmm, there is a guy control, but the game is not drained under it.
In the first level was able to exit the window (not to do this in the standard control) and watch such a picture:
Attached Image

But in general, the game is quite pleasant. Interactivity liked.
By the way, for those who say. What Hombie is low detailed:
Guys, and you have seen, to what amount of zombies in the frame comes with a game?
There are no such games on IOS. With such a crowd.

Rep: (69)
Donat easily breaks iapfree. Of course, the translation was not very successful, but still pleases that the subtitles are Russians. Personally, I liked the game.
P.S. Who knows you can still search the corpses and trunk cars (can work alarm), but first and will not show what you can.
Translation example
Attached Image

The graphics are cool, but the weak plot pretty quickly kills interest from this railway, in which it is not even necessary to build.

INFERNOXZX @ 05/30/2013, 15:02*
So there is no plot without videos.

You can safely call the rollers all the moments of shooting zombies ...

infernoxzx
COOLZERO2009,
There is a great story in the game, but there are no rollers, as the game itself replaces them (the scene script on the engine's engine, and with the possibility of interaction), the emulation of the open world well did, and the game itself is some kind of Walking Dead Survival Instinct, if anyone knows What is it, fade, and the game once again will say beautiful, and there were no such, the open world + shooter + quest.

Posted on 05/30/2013, 15:10:

Moofer,
Again for your, again minuses?

Agent_Ochevidnost,
The open world is not where the sky is seen, and where you can run freely on a large area: rofl: the whole "excellent plot" comes down to a constant search of all sorts of boxes and collecting books on locations with a minimum difference. The grandfather was a magnificent plot.

Post has been editedMoofer - 30.05.13, 15:23

Moofer,
You know what I would advise you, take advantage of the cryothechnology, and freeze myself for 500 years, whatever I can play GTA 4 on Tetris, and now, please do not spoil another interest in the game, your opinion nafig no one needs anyone, especially Such ...

Post has been editedAgent_Ochevidnost - 30.05.13, 15:17

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 14.01.21, 07:37