UMI X2 - Firmware (OS 4.x.x)

Rep: (1850)
UMI X2 - Firmware (OS 4.x.x)
PictureUMI X2, VOTO X2, iconBIT MERCURY QUAD FHD, Smart Namo Saffron 1
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Decorations and modifications of software пїЅ | UMI X2 Owners Club пїЅ

Navigator on topics and sources
Drivers, utilities and other files
CWM / TWRP rekaveri, installation methods
Create and install CWM-rekaveri MtkDroidTools through on instructions
Initially, the USB debugging is enabled, but if you turn it off - should be included.
MtkDroidTools run the program, connect your smartphone to your computer.
If the driver is not installed - install.
The program displays information about the connected device.
Attached Image

We press the buttonROOT and answer Yes to the request.
Attached Image

Open the tab "root, backup, recovery"
Attached Image
[size = 4]

In the "Recovery and Boot" select "Use a boot from the phone"
Attached Image

Hit on "Recovery and Boot" button and answer Yes to the question about the automatic creation CWM recovery
Attached Image

On the question of firmware patched buta click Yes
Attached Image

On the question of the installation created rekaveri Hit Yes
Attached Image

On the question of the restart in rekaveri click Yes
Attached Image

The smartphone should reboot into CWM rekaveri.

Download the image and install via the Flash tool
  • Download drivers for the firmware (if not already set), Flash tool, scatter-file (MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt) and the image installed rekaveri.
  • scatter-file and image rekaveri unpack / copy in the same folder
  • then runFlash_tool.exe (With administrator rights on Win Vista, 7 and 8)
    Attached Image

• Push buttonScatter-loading
  • MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt select the file from the folder with the image rekaveri
    Attached Image

Attached Image

• We press the buttonDownload
    Attached Image

• Now connect the smartphone to the computer off (to install the driver, if necessary, if the computer is not responding - short press on the power button) ... at the end of the firmware see the green circle
    Attached Image

• Turning off the phone from the computer, and are now able to enter into CWM or TWRP rekaveri.

Download and install the image throughMobileuncle MTK Tools(Need root!)
  • set Mobileuncle MTK Tools
  • rekaveri download the image and copy it to the phone memory
  • run Mobileuncle MTK Tools - selectRecovery Update
  • select your desired image from rekaveri found during scanning
  • accept a firmware rekaveri
  • after a successful installation will open prompting you to restart in rekaveri

Rekaveri images in the archives
CTR2.5_UMI_X2
CWM 6036 X2
older versions:Attached fileCWMrecovery6030.zip(5.94 MB)
Attached fileCWMrecovery6032.zip(5.77 MB)

TWRP 2.7.1.0 FHD -new
TWRP 2.6.3.0
TWRP 2.4.4.0
Touch recovery 6.0.4.4

How to boot into the recovery?
  • turn off the smartphone
  • Connect the memory or cable to the PC (otherwise it will not boot into the recovery)
  • after the appearance of a rechargeable battery, hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons
  • after loading the buttons in the recovery release

You can also boot into rekaveri, for example, with the programВ® Mobileuncle MTK Tools, Rebooter (there are some firmware) or the like, using a PC (MtkDroidTools, ADB commands, etc.).
Firmware instructions
Installing firmware via CWM recovery
  • set CWM or TWRP rekaveri (spoiler with all necessary above)
  • Download the necessary files: the firmware file (for firmware via CWM / TWRP recovery from the SD card using the links from the header) and others (if any).
  • copy all to SD-card or the built-in phone memory
  • Navigating the menu CWM rekaveri volume buttons, a choice point - the power button
  • to be cleaned bywipe data / factory reset - choose Yes
  • chooseInstall zip from sdcard - choose zip from sdcard (If the firmware file on the outside of the card) or choose zip from internal sdcard (If the firmware file in the internal memory) - to select the firmware file - select Yes
  • similar to the firmware to install other files (if necessary).
  • choose+++++ Go back +++++
  • restart your smartphone byreboot system now
  • the smartphone will boot with the installed firmware
Flashtool firmware from computer / smartphone resuscitation
Option instructions from iconBIT (in pdf).

Taken from the Chinese forum, fully tested for performance (Win 8 pro x64).
When installing, the entire memory of the smartphone is completely cleared!
Download drivers, Flash tool and firmware archive, unpack.
To run the driver installationsetup.exe (Installdrv64.exe or 64-bit) of the folder with the driver.
Then, the folder with the Flash tool runFlash_tool.exe (With administrator rights on Win Vista, 7 and 8).
Attached Image

Push buttonScatter-loading
Select the file MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt from the X2rom folder
Attached Image

Attached Image

We press the buttonDownload
Attached Image

Now we connect the smartphone to the computer (if the computer does not respond - briefly press the power button) ... after the end of the firmware we see a green circle
Attached Image

Disconnect the smartphone from the computer and turn it on.
Go to the settings - Memory - select "Clear Phone Memory - Card", so that the entire amount of internal memory appears
Getting Root rights
What is it and why you need can be found in topic Questions beginner root user
Option 1: Without a PC - using the program Framaroot
Option 2: on instructions from the group with facebook
Option 3
Install CWM or TWRP rekaveti through flashtool or MtkDroidTools.
then, fromthis topicDownload version to install CWM and through rekaveri.
Option 4
With the help of the programShuame
Set Shuame - run - to connect smart enabled the USB debugging on - wait for the installation of the drivers and identify devices in the program - go to the tab 4 (a circle with four squares) - click on the android with a # for root.
Also it puts its program to work smart.
Official firmware
Firmware for installation from a PC via flash tool and installation through rekaveri with SD-card are marked asflashtool and SD , respectively.
All firmware "universal", ie can be installed on any variants / clones UMI X2, regardless of the amount of memory, processor or manufacturer.
Previous versions
0426 :
0625 : ( baidu.com )
0715 : SDbaidu.com (password: egf5)
0717 : baidu.com (password: 5n4g)
0725: SD baidu.com (password: sdh7)
[B] 0725:baidu.com (password: v77t)
0830: SD baidu.com (password: kko6) / google drive
0830: flashtool Not recommended for use! / baidu.com (password: 3p0j)
0927: flashtool Without Russian! baidu.com (password: iorc)
0927: SD Without Russian! baidu.com (password: awh7)
1024 SD: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1ei70 Password: gyg6
1024 flashtool: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nBxVA Password: n9xw
Official firmware iconBIT Mercury Quad FHD (NT-3506M) on the site
4.2.2 beta
1019 SD: http://pan.baidu.com/s/15mvxf Password: b74u
Modified / informal / custom firmware
All firmware "universal", ie can be installed on any variants / clones UMI X2, regardless of the amount of memory, processor or manufacturer.
Fashion on the basis of official firmware:
Other custom firmware:
Modems
Installation options:
  • flash through CWM / TWRP rekaveri (without wipe and formats)
  • using root-explorer'a replace files with the installation of the correct attributes

Attached fileModem_UMI + X2_19.02.2014.zip(8.53 MB)
Attached fileMOLY.WR8.W1248.MD.WG.MP.V7.F2.P3_20131119.zip(8.53 MB)
Attached filemodem_V7.F2.P1_10.07.13.zip(10.32 MB)
Attached filemodem_V7.P1_10.04.13.zip(8.55 MB)
Attached filemodem_v7.P8_20.06.2013.zip(8.56 MB)
Useful
Increase the System partition to 1.0 Gb
with the ability to simultaneously increase the Data section

If the other party has difficulty hearing you
IMEI via restoration of full format
Repair IMEI via imei & sn writer
Flew imei procedure
Patch to fix 3G works
sound patches for 4.4
how to change the partition sizes of flash memory
increasing the Data section to 2.5GB by FT
memory properly mount the patch for the runoff in 1128 (odex)
Attached fileInstruction + by + creation + full backup + + + ROM drive telefona.doc(469 KB)
The script for a full system clean of unnecessary applications
Solving the problem of determining the location of the network
On some firmwares there is a strange situation: the settings, My Location is not an item on the network. In this type of program from Google Maps and many weather widgets can not determine the location when the GPS is off. However Google.Maps location is determined.

1) Downloadnew franca
2) Go to rekoveri and sews them
3) Making a wipe cache and cache dalvik
4) loads and agree with the request to a specific position by Google
5) I requested to update the Services Google Play, which I did. (Note: the search in the store they do not seek why do it as soon as prompted..)
6) Start the Google program. Menu-Settings-Personal Data-Access location tick and, if desired, turn on Location Reporting (without this, too, is working, but you will not find one)
Everything.

We start the Google Maps and see your location. Now we have to work the rest of the program, such as weather widgets.
Polls
22.01-28.01
Attached Image
Making posts firmware
[CENTER] [size = 5] Here we indicate the name of your firmware. [/ Size] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] [color = "# 000000"] [b] [size = 3] Download: [/ size] [/ b] [/ color] Here refers to the firmware load [/ CENTER]
[Spoil = [color = "red"] information [/ color]] It is possible to write a few words about the firmware that caused you to make a port, events, etc. [/ spoil]
[Spoil = [color = "# 000000"] Features of the firmware [/ color]] Here we specify particular firmware. Example: "A quick press repeatedly on the version of the android - Developer offers expanded menu." [/ Spoil]
[Spoil = [color = "# 000000"] Change [/ color]] We write here that you would have done on iOS. [/ Spoil]
[Spoil = [color = "red"] Disadvantages [/ color]] Here specify the disadvantages, if any. [/ Spoil]
[Spoil = [color = "# 000000"] Screenshots [/ color]] Each firmware must be screenshots of the user to see that he places. [/ Spoil]
[Spoil = [color = "purple"] express my gratitude [/ color]] Here you specify which people something to help. [/ Spoil]
[Spoil = [color = "red"] Setting [/ color]] Mandatory instructions for installing the firmware. If put through rekaveri, then we can take here eto-->>>
"1. Download the firmware and throw it in [b] the root of the memory card [/ b] (/ sdcard)
2. Go to Recovery:
On the phone off and connect the cord clamp buttons: [b] Volume Up switch + [/ b]
3. Select the point [b] Wipe data / factory reset [/ b] (Navigating the Recovery is performed by using the volume buttons (up / down) to include (optional), touch the Back button)
4. Now select [b] Install zip from sdcard [/ b], then [b] Choose zip from sdcard [/ b]
5. Choose firmware
6. Wait for the firmware is established. "[/ Spoil]

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonAttached Imageunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 06.08.17, 14:00
Reason for editing: Debian Stretch

Rep: (33)
pupil-jc @ 29.05.2013, 22:45*
SuperSU_1.25_Pro_CWM.zip

Actually the file is taken from here (there is already version 1.30)
В® SuperSU

Post has been editedAndreyvs - 31.05.13, 16:25

Rep: (8)
I have what you do not want to define my MTKDroidTools Umi x2 can not understand what the Problem ....

bessok,
Most likely not installed ADB drivers (they are downloaded together with the program) or not debugging is enabled on yusb

It flashed through rekaveri 200513 of hats. All settings, user accounts and programs installed in the system remained in their places
A feeling that only changed the version number in the "About phone",)

Andreyvs @ 31.05.2013, 21:05*
bessok,
Most likely not installed ADB drivers (they are downloaded together with the program) or not debugging is enabled on yusb

Yes, all the same I did not beat the driver: blush:
But now another problem, I can not sew :( log my actions (at the time of the firmware)
1. Fully formatanul phone and map
2. Download the last, MtkDroidTools
3. Press the button to Ruth and then zashol in 2 line and pulled the SuperUser (Got 3 programs place with Ruth but when rebooting is not demolished as written or completely switched off and even when formatanul)
4. Threw firmware in the phone directory (not to the memory card because it is why I do not appear in) and reboot MtkDroidTools pressed in rekoveri
5. (Feil kakoyto) choose the directory where I ask you to click on it and it ends up, she writes that the installation has gone and once that Feil is not established, and back to the menu and SuperSU 1.25 Pro CWM same.
What's my mistake? Tell me please

bessok @ 01.06.2013, 18:24*
But now another problem, I can not sew

The problem is that you are using the unmodified rekaveri that checks firmware signature and stops the process in case of absence.

Procedure (write extremely detailed for instructions):
1. Start MTKDroidtulz;
2. Check the availability of the phone activated debug mode on YUSB and connect the phone to a computer included;
3. Get a temporary rut using MTKDroidTulz (button "ROOT" in the lower right part of the program). Window in the lower left part of the program will be green;
4. Go to the second tab "root, backup, recovery";
5. To the right of the button "Recovery and Boot" select "Use a boot from the phone";
6. Click "Recovery and Boot" button. Answer "Yes" to all the questions;
7. After a successful completion (without disconnecting the phone from the computer !!!) already transferred to a modified rekaveri and only reinstall the firmware.

Post has been editedAndreyvs - 01.06.13, 18:48

Andreyvs @ 01.06.2013, 18:30*
Let's order. What to do: reflash the phone or make a normal rut?

Well, I got a dip SuperUs losses UMI_X2_4.2.1_20.05.13 want to install firmware - with the current romzj do not know how true test :(

Andreyvs @ 01.06.2013, 18:30*
The problem is that you are using the unmodified rekaveri that checks firmware signature and stops the process in case of absence.

Procedure (write extremely detailed for instructions):
1. Start MTKDroidtulz;
2. Check the availability of the phone activated debug mode on YUSB and connect the phone to a computer included;
3. Get a temporary rut using MTKDroidTulz (button "ROOT" in the lower right part of the program). Window in the lower left part of the program will be green;
4. Go to the second tab "root, backup, recovery";
5. To the right of the button "Recovery and Boot" select "Use a boot from the phone";
6. Click "Recovery and Boot" button. Answer "Yes" to all the questions;
7. After a successful completion (without disconnecting the phone from the computer !!!) already transferred to a modified rekaveri and only reinstall the firmware.

Thanks!!! It would help you put a plus but no rights :(

I would be grateful for the link to the radio modules for our phone. Their ruined when experimenting with firmware.

But I can say for sure - none of tvrp rekaveri from similar devices with our phone is not suitable. Touch screen does not work.

And to close, and this question - from radios zopo 960, 980 and c2 is also not suitable. Check for yourself: blush:

Rep: (105)
Andreyvs @ 01.06.2013, 22:22*
I would be grateful for the link to the radio modules for our phone.

In the header link to the firmware.
The archive of the path system \ etc \ firmware \ modem.img and radio is ...

Or here it is:Attached filemodem.img(4.89 MB)

Throw on the above path with the replacement. The right to display the letter "G".

Post has been editedkma2000 - 01.06.13, 23:24
Reason for editing: file

Rep: (1890)
Assembling LewaOS v1 from 24.05.Russian probably not.

Post has been editedchdiman - 03.06.13, 11:13

Rep: (3)
Link to MTKdroidtuls throws me here the same (not working), please popravte

DiplomaNia @ 05.06.2013, 09:52*
Link to MTKdroidtuls throws me here as

Actually here:
___p: //forum.china-iphone.ru/programma-dlya-ruta-bekapa-i-sozdaniya-rekaveri-na-mt65-t17863.html

And to this topic:
At ___p:? //Www.romzj.com/resources/default.html view = roms & cid = 485 have already firmware Leva and MIUI on 03/06/2013

Rep: (286)
chdiman @ 03.06.2013, 10:06*
Assembling LewaOS v1 from 24.05. Russian probably not.

Yes, better than the English left to drain. To Leve used. with time interesting for our apparatus will or not Russian.

All available at the time of writing messages leva for our phone is not Russian. Check for yourself. The problem with the flight Akora process is easily solved - to the firmware to erase the cache and the data in the contacts store. Due to the fact that the update via rekaveri for our phone did not wipe the custom settings (accounts, passwords vayf, etc.), then after the first connection to the Internet all the contacts are restored
Sew left for our phone, but with a note "for the 6589T." Everything works. Processor frequency has both 1,2, remained

Post has been editedAndreyvs - 08.06.13, 23:40

Rep: (286)
and where you are these levs and other firmware take?

djbob2000,
In my report on this topic 06.05.13 and here:
___p: //www.17mtk.com/forum-36-1.html

Post has been editedAndreyvs - 09.06.13, 22:24

Rep: (3)
And that the firmware that cap last? The CWM or TWRP is not present on this device? Is Yumi updated over the air?)))

Rep: (-5)
Phone heats up on heavy games? and surfing in the browser?
I ask as the owner of the Newman n2, it is heated to 40 degrees in the browser, 45 games in the lungs and up to 52 heavy.

Post has been editedDrukalo - 10.06.13, 19:57

Rep: (37)
Drukalo @ 10.06.2013, 20:57*
Phone heats up on heavy games? and surfing in the browser? I ask as the owner of the Newman n2, it is heated to 40 degrees in the browser, 45 games in the lungs and up to 52 heavy.

As a former owner of Newman 2 say no MTC do not bask

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/11/19, 10:07