> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Foxit Reader for Pocket PC | Reader of PDF documents

Rep: (114)
Foxit Reader for Pocket PC WM5 / WM6

Latest version: v2.0 Build 0701
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Compatibility / Adaptation : Windows Mobile 2002/2003 / 5.0 / 6.0 and Windows CE 4.2 / 5.0 / 6.0
Description: Foxit Reader for Pocket PC - application for reading PDF files on the Pocket PC PDAs. It is based on the proven product Foxit Reader for Desktop. It supports all the features of the "adult" version except JPEG2000 and JBIG2 images, and ICC profiles color.
Developer site , Page download c ofsayta

When it is impossible to generate a file key in its name, use the topic:Here we request serials in your name.

Post has been editedpapamuller - 20.08.09, 20:25

Rep: (0)
Long time use foxit, IMHO, the best for PDF, tried and acrobat and PocetXpdf - much quicker and smarter processes files under 100 megabytes without much straining, but one caveat I was very worried.
If you open a file, send an animal to sleep, upon awakening, you can read up only one page, you next, he has already lost (meaning that the very book on a flash drive)
Somewhere flashed information about saving the settings locally podsovyvaniya foksitu what that inishki, named like Sevetut, but to find this information for a week I can not.
PocetXpdf this disease is not suffering, but also to download a file every 5 slower and loads each page too many times longer than Fox.
As a temporary solution now I use the movement of books in the main memory, but it's a little awkward, like someone solves this poser?

Rep: (9)
Vit76 @ 2.12.2008, 12:45*
Long time use foxit, IMHO, the best for PDF, tried and acrobat and PocetXpdf - much quicker and smarter processes files under 100 megabytes without much straining, but one caveat I was very worried.
If you open a file, send an animal to sleep, upon awakening, you can read up only one page, you next, he has already lost (meaning that the very book on a flash drive)
Somewhere flashed information about saving the settings locally podsovyvaniya foksitu what that inishki, named like Sevetut, but to find this information for a week I can not.
PocetXpdf this disease is not suffering, but also to download a file every 5 slower and loads each page too many times longer than Fox.
As a temporary solution now I use the movement of books in the main memory, but it's a little awkward, like someone solves this poser?

Himself encountered this problem. When dug a little deeper, I realized that the problem is in the removal of power from the memory card in sleep mode. After waking up and powering the map should be a time to "come to himself" (or the power supplied to the card immediately after waking up), and if the system or application at this time trying to reach the card, you get a failure. For this reason, I "flew" the applications installed on the map, after waking up. I saw the solution to the problem by changing the power saving settings in the registry, but in my case (Acer n311) no voodoo did not help, so write the files to the main memory. But someone can help - in a branch HKLM \ drivers \ sdcard \ clientdrivers \ class \ sdmemory_class create a parameter DWORD DisablePowerManagement = 1.

Rep: (23)
catch:Foxit Reader 1.4 beta build 0901 (CAB) + + pill Rusik

Attached files

Attached fileFoxit1.4b0901.rar(1.1 MB)
Attached fileFoxitReader.exe.0419.mui.rar(34.46 KB)

Post has been editedruba777 - 20.01.09, 23:45

Rep: (10)
Maratj @ 6.2.2009, 0:40*
but the sense of it almost no reading is still not possible at VGA :)

Dear do not drive a tick inmenu-view-reflow .... !

Rep: (13)
anyway, and read on a PDA pdf and djvu bad. Reader guzzle memory and battery percent. Opened the magazine Hacker pdf, weighs 53Mb, eReader barely moves. Fonts some curves. Scaling brakes so that annoying. Of course, I understand, PDA (FS C550) is not a computer, but I have a computer in the village prehistoric, 128Mb tseleron 500Mhz and operatives, so it plain kompovsky FoxitReader all read current path. IMHO.

Rep: (274)
Yeah, smarter than adobe + screen rotation in itself have the prog
one drawback - Bookmarks not work in the above Laid :( 1.4

Rep: (1947)
ruba777
Hardly ... If we are talking about the N560, then there is 64 meters.

404 not found @ 3.4.09, 18:19*
I have a question: in the line view mode have a text, but for some reason he is not active. It's my way or with prog that something is not right ... Version 1.2

404 not found
Put 1.1 (like me) - there is not the point. No points, no problem ... :)
Smart worth 1.2 - there is also no such item. Maybe the translation of the curve?

Post has been editedpapamuller - 14.08.09, 14:24

404 not found
Manual:
http://mirrors.foxitsoftware.com/pub/foxit...Beta_manual.pdf
Something I and there is nothing about the "text" not found ... :)

Rep: (300)
can we talk about different things? here ...

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been edited404 not found - 17.04.09, 18:06

404 not found
Aaah .... This is so transferred "Reflow". :)

Attached Image

404 not found
Reflow Mode - Provides an alternate viewing mode PDF document in which the text is on the screen width, the samymustranyaya horizontal scroll in the document.

http://wiki.pocketz.ru/wiki/Adobe_Reader_LE

Rep: (93)
And whether there is it in the toolbar buttons rotate the screen and select the document section for zooming. And, if not, whether they can be there to add?

Add

And where you can see screenshots of it? Something I'm on the developer's site, except for one small pictures, he found nothing.

Post has been editedVadi61 - 26.05.09, 12:38

Vadi61
whether they can be there to add?
Responsible for both the subject (and the Acrobat Reader) - is impossible.

Screen:
Attached Image

The program would have been good if it had not guzzled 100% CPU during their work (even when the PDF is not loaded, and minimize the program itself). A stoprotsentraya loading refers to work always at the maximum frequency, plus the rest of the brake, keep this in mind!

P.S. And I noticed only because of old bad habit of all the software in the emulator first test, and I would have wondered why the battery so quickly sits down and the machine slows down.

Post has been editedmisha mike - 30.05.09, 17:41

Rep: (300)
nonsense, 20-30 per cent of the load. In parallel, ICQ, ucweb. No brakes (although the document is not a large 4-meter). Measured HSP +

Running the emulator is accompanied by a full CPU load, with any other program, it is not. My business is to warn.

misha mike
55% - on the Pocket.
30% - on a smart.

Rep: (5)
Good people, help.
We need a full version of Foxit Reader v1.0 for WinCE 5.0 - clambered all Internet, or where not found (are only for Pocket PC / Windows Mobile). On offsayte is demo version only. I wrote a letter to the developers asking for one (1) license - said that only 10 units will be sold in one hand (to make a gift in the form of full version 1 license - their toad strangling).

Help me please...

p.s. just in case a link to the trial version _http://mirrors.foxitsoftware.com/pub/foxit/reader/mobile/ce/1.x/1.0/enu/FoxitReader10_CE5.0_enu.zip

pasha_550
So the fact that you can download from loosely only a demo version - it bookmark registration is not ...

Licvidatormax
So there is no point in "Menu" item "Options".
Napoimnayu that we are talking about Foxit Reader v1.0 for WinCE 5.0 - the site can only download a demo version.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/04/20, 7:27