Pantech IM-A880 Vega LTE-A - Discussion | Smartphone 5.6 "

Rep: (16)
DiscussionPantech IM-A880 Vega LTE-A K / S / L
PicturePantech Sky Vega LTE-A IM-A880 K / S / L
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Attached Image
Dimensions: 153.4 x 78.3 x 10.5mm
Weight: 178.5 g (black), 182 g (white)
Display: 5.6 "FullHD (1920x1080) IPS LCD
Processor: Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 with a frequency of 2.3 GHz
RAM 2GB DDR3, ROM 16GB + microSD
Network: LTE-A / 3G
Camera: 13MP, flash. Front camera: yes
Battery: 3100mAh
Other: DMB tuner (antenna), USB OTG, touchpad, fingerprint scanner
Useful
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 14.09.17, 13:23
Reason for editing: How to enable unsupported 4G (LTE) frequencies

Rep: (2)
Good time in the A900 hands sutok.Popalsya know that the topic is not about him, with the Russification of Android 4.4.2
After blocking strip and artifacts on display, block a couple of minutes is, then normally works until the block? someone met with?

Rep: (0)
Guys, can someone tell me where to download firmware to the modem Pantech MHS291LVW, have all forums clambered no one knows?

Rep: (24)
I can not find the code for the Engineering menu.

Rep: (1)
I have the necessary firmware version!

Posted 03/25/2018 at 21:36:

Everything works great!
Attached Image

Rep: (24)
Dmitriy11 @ 25/03/18, 21:36*
I have the necessary firmware version!

: Unsure: but I have here so ...
Attached Image

Stock 4.4.2 and I do what I do not complain.

Privet.Kto everyone had seen Lineage 14.1 for LTE-A. 20170407.UNOFFICIAL.ef56.

Rep: (1)
* koksiboom ,

What all died? Maybe someone found a fresher firmware? Use as a 2nd phone, the problem with the EEPROM 5 m android-care periodically reset at a certain load or heating 1ili2raza per day.

Rep: (2665)
M
Topic is closed due to the lack of user activity.
If you want to add something, clarify, etc. press the buttonPictureand specify the purpose in the comment.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/02/20, 15:45