> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Tetris blitz | [iPhone] [iPad] Tetris from EA

Rep: (419)
TetrisВ® Blitz
version: 3.1.0
Last update of the game in the header:11.10.2018

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Tetris by EA

Description:
Type as many points as possible, clearing the line in a two-minute blitz game! New features, beautiful graphics and innovative management make this modern version of the puzzle of all time simply necessary for your phone.

"... the best mobile game ...В» (Examiner.com)
"... to tear his eyes from the chaos of the figures in Tetris Blitz game is simply impossible." (Polygon)

MORE POINTS
Conquer new heights with the help of bonuses such as Magnet, Laser, or Fast. A new weekly bonuses to diversify the game and change your strategy!

A STORM WARNING
Blast figure in an exciting and Hurricane mode dial twice more points. Clear away as much as possible and bring down the lines striking Cascades to remain a hurricane mode and increase your score.

GAME WITH FRIENDS
Go up to the pedestal of the game and tell your friends about it to Facebook. The leaderboard is updated every week and you will always have a chance to take first place.

FULL BLITZ!
Innovative new control will allow you to drag and place the pieces with delicate precision. But if you are committed to tradition, the figure can also whisk or placed in one touch.

Finaliter bonus game
Observe how increasing your score and bright explode figure at the end of the game due to Finaliters! You can also play a daily game Bonus Blitz and receive sets of coins, power-ups and much more.

Seller: EA Swiss Sarl
The size: 142.6 MB
Compatibility: Is required iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Languages:Russian , English, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Korean, German, Portuguese, French, Japanese
Homepage: http://www.ea.com/iphone
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/tetris-blitz/id632827817

Download: Attached fileTetris_blitz_3.1.0.ipa. (77.07 MB)
thanks, we sayzolimax
Archive:
Story:
3.1.0 17 Aug. 2016
Hello everyone! We have improved the game so that your impressions remain unforgettable. Take part in tournaments and duels and get big prizes. Thank you for the game!
3.0.6 July 28, 2016
Hello everyone! We have improved the game so that your impressions remain unforgettable. Take part in tournaments and duels and get big prizes. Thank you for the game!
3.0.3 July 13, 2016
3.0.2 June 28, 2016
Proudly present TetrisВ® Blitz 2016! This is a new version of a fascinating speed game! Innovations:
• Admire the new graphics and visual effects;
• open useful bonuses and completes when raising levels;
• Get big awards for the tasks of the day;
• earn more coins due to new gold blocks;
• Get gold games at each new level and as a bonus.
2.5.0 Jan 28 2016 year
What's new in version 2.4.1
Tetris prepared for winter! Features of the update:
• New powerful bonus "Elf"
• Advanced Triple "Wonder Tree"
• Exclusive New Year tournament with a huge number of prizes
What's new in version 2.2.1
Put a new record with the help of transfigured and enhanced bonuses "Happy Seven" and "Crusher". Rate them today!
What's New in Version 1.7.2
- All game modes together on one screen
- New Povera
- cleaning lines even more fun
What's New in Version 1.7.1
- Cool in the company of the new bonus "Freezing"! With him you can bypass rivals, increase the multiplicity of the multiplier and even turn on the vacuum cleaner!
- The game also appeared new sets and minor changes.
What's new in version 1.4.0
Get ready for the largest update of the game with a completely new tournament mode! Compete with other players and get a coin for the victory. Updates:
• New tournaments mode - Compete with other players in time-limited events, each of which has its own rules and its own leader's table
• Profile and player avatar - show all your identity
• Updated News Section - learn about new tournaments and competitions first
• Festive materials - Feel a festive mood thanks to our surprises
We also improved the game that your impressions from Tetris Blitz remain unforgettable. Tetris Blitz team wishes you great holidays!

Post has been editedmaxipon - 11.10.18, 22:24
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (45)
This is the most coolest realization of Tetris! Bravo, EA! That's what I love)): LOL: Their Tetris was the best, and this is even better.

Rep: (15)
Who has what records? Write in the comments)

Rep: (31)
330K my record

I am shameful 176k: D But I, Chur, without donat!

Post has been editedNeo0504 - 27.05.13, 21:53

498k scored with bonuses. A very cool bonus on the sample was given)) different bonuses are generally a huge amount!

People, I suggest, let's get the topic somewhere here and share our Facebooks !! The gamecentr does not roll for a long time, it is only needed for achievements, and the rest of the playing multiplayer interaction in the FB and even more)

Rep: (103)
While 379k, play on)

Rep: (34)
Hmm, it's some kind of quiet horror ...

Rep: (19)
Neo0504 @ 05/28/2013, 00:59*
People, I suggest, let's get the topic somewhere here and share our Facebooks !! The gamecentr does not roll for a long time, it is only needed for achievements, and the rest of the playing multiplayer interaction in the FB and even more)

And this is the opposite of me. The game network should remain a gaming network, and the network for communication is a network for communication. I have different groups of people in both networks and I do not want to mix them.

589,720 points. Although for me it is a competition in who is more lucky.

Post has been editedOmkol - 28.05.13, 07:40

Omkol You say correctly, I have it all as well, the developers always put on the face that the unused group, among which you are playing alone, and on all other an invite burns. By the way, I do not communicate in the FB, VK is enough and the FB is for me and there is a gyrosity, for the sake of this and it was registered to lick any crap for coins))

500k with kopecks record) But I already demolished, tired!

Rep: (0)
If someone broke her can throw a save and then I would like to try good luck with all the bonuses and then smoke too long: sveta:
P.S: 175K My record: D

Post has been editedMIN007 - 01.06.13, 23:00

Rep: (29)
The appearance of Donata in Tetris!? Everything, Free-to-Play won: Suicide :.

MIN007 @ 06/01/2013, 23:59*
P.S: 175K My record: D

Yes, without bonuses, I recruit more than 200k without any problems. Tactics are simple - we destroy four rows with a vertical stick. Always. Slowly, but effectively, because it increases the multiplier. With the hurricane regime, I am not lucky - I do not know how to increase the multiplier there.

Post has been editedOmkol - 02.06.13, 12:04

Only GamePlayer breaks: happy:

Neo0504 @ 06/02/2013, 15:08*
Only GamePlayer breaks

come on? I got everything in the game. All that it was possible) we can have recently released that did not break.
MIN007 @ 06/01/2013, 23:59*
If anyone broke her you can throw a save

Eh would ask you early I threw you. I had everything good bought. But already removed (

Rep: (528)
: rofl: the creator of Tetris, I think it would be shocked from in-game shopping. : sveta:

Rep: (0)
And the early versions of Tetris Blitz left no one?

ANTOXA_KRSK @ 06/04/2013, 15:00*
And the early versions of Tetris Blitz left no one?

What for? In my opinion this is the first version.

Revenge @ 06/04/2013, 00:59*
: rofl: the creator of Tetris, I think it would be shocked from in-game shopping. : sveta:

Well then, first of all, he would be shocked by the purchased bonuses themselves. Tripter, Magnet and Other Pogroms This is something: CLAP:

Scored 1,099,280 points, yes.

Post has been editedOmkol - 05.06.13, 22:01

Rep: (914)
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 15.01.21, 05:17