Sim card cloning | How ? who tried?

Rep: (46)
Similar question. Does it make sense to buy a sim card of Rostelecom?

To date, the new SIM cards of ALL Russian operators are not cloned.

Rep: (0)
My friend used the services ... Then the court reimbursed the telecom operator 120 TR, when a copy of Sims surfaced somewhere in Europe.

om in court reimbursed telecom operator 120 tr

Is it really a friend of such a horse? : D

Well, if the person who executes the decision of the court, the horse

Well, if the person who executes the decision of the court, the horse

Of course. "They married me without me."
How did the operator prove subscriber involvement in calls in Europe? What did the subscriber do to prove his innocence? What kind of operator is this, giving 120 thousand loans?

Rep: (162)
sergeevshura2010 @ 05/26/2013, 23:09*
Secondly: all the software for this is old, that is, the maximum for XP.

For the sake of experiment, I tried to clone a SIM card under windows 7 64 bits, it all worked. Software took from links video on youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYt563LNly8
I took the reader / pisal herehttp: //www.aliexpress...-Copier/321298232.html

Post has been editedyurc - 16.09.14, 23:01

tried to clone a sim card

Operator? Long time released?

Rep: (162)
Operator? Long time released?

Operator Beeline, changed in 2010.

Rep: (1)
And there are such kits to sim clone on nano-sim? And then I can not change the phone because of this: D
Chota stupid. You can clone and trim ...

Post has been editedAnikiy - 18.09.14, 13:02

Rep: (2)
And is it possible to super sim 16 in 1 to clone if the originals of the source of sim cards are lost?

And maybe super sim 16 in 1 to clone

not. and what's more, the multisyme itself will fail

not. and what's more, the multisyme itself will fail

Ely-burns, I ask this question onhttp: // invalid link /they say in 99 cases out of 100 are cloned ... I do not want to kill SuperSim, and without the source code I will stay without the multisymbol. Are there any other options?

Are there any other options

check yourself: D

sergeevshura2010 @ 09/29/2014, 20:44*
check yourself

On YouTube today, REALKALININGRAD tried to clone multistep, I quote:
Multisymbe is just as easily read as any other, there is nothing dangerous in it))) If there is only KI and IMSI, then you can write them down with MagicSim, then with a sim scanner read them and get the dat file)))

If there is only KI and IMSI, then you can write them down with MagicSim, then with a sim scanner read them and get the dat file)))
Some kind of curved way. I always write data with my hands. without any dates. ;)

Rep: (6)
At the beginning of this topic, they wrote that you can clone beeline. I bought a 4G sim card beeline this year, a sim card micro sim. Is it possible to clone it?

I want to use the cloned SIM card on the huawei e392 modem, and the original SIM card on the tablet (the Internet will be consumed as part of the Highway 1GB option) Will the Internet work simultaneously on two devices?

Chapaevchap @ 10/08/2014, 19:34*
I bought a 4G sim card beeline this year

Not cloned. I can offer the option of restoring the "lost" SIM cards. But having previously specified in the office availabilitywhites Simok for replacement. Then there is a chance.

Post has been editedsergeevshura2010 - 08.10.14, 19:38

If you put 60488 polls in the scanner, then it turns out that after a while using the SIM card, will it still fail? because number of requests reaches 64000?

* FEAR-DR,
Yes. But this is if you use the original. for a clone, it doesn't matter.

Does anyone have the experience of cutting out super sim 16 in 1 - microsim?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/03/19, 17:36