Sim card cloning | How ? who tried?

Rep: (0)
I need a disk image KKT 16-in-1 SIM super Card Reader Writer Cloner Edit Copy Backup GSM CDMA USB Kit review please help

Rep: (31)
Not the image, but the contents of the diskhttps: //www.dropbox.co...61jz5uf/sim16.zip dl = 0?

Rep: (7)
Do not tell a new sim card from MTS can be cloned? and what?

Kiberg07 @ 04.08.2015, 20:51*
Good day!

Do not tell anyone else, whether black cloned sim card from Beeline?
It -shnyaya 3G, that is, does not support 4G.

I tried to go with a megaphone with your number on beeline for copying eventually got black Simcoe. Simcoe not copy.

Posted on 09/17/2015, 22:42:

But the proposal received from a megaphone at a 15% discount on all expenses on the account of the operator to remain in a megaphone, a statement on the transition annulled.

Rep: (2)
Good afternoon, there was a problem-when schivanii KI SIM-MAX program generates an error and closes tried on two computers within constantly in the same place oshibka.V Raven felt fine, no problem KI poluchil.Teper bat file to write the clone.

Rep: (37)
Do not obligatory bat fayl.Mozhno manually record numbers

Rep: (20)
Who made clones of SIM cards, the better to do? It is necessary that there are two different SIM cards in two different devices (phone and tablet) with one number (simultaneous operation simok not needed). Where is the best delivery of these cloning vehicles, for example there is a site link is invalid, Vladivostok for the normal price they will deliver this klonirovalschik or may have a more certain services, well, or can you can find them right in the city without any deliveries? I Simca mts from October 2009

On aliekspresse Book yourself a few pieces Multisim (called sim max) should 70rubley and reader probably 200 rubles

Post has been editedK_Romanova - 02.10.15, 12:37

Hello, tell me if you like the original sim card comes SMS or call and then cloning it also comes sms?
And yet, there are ways to clone the sim card without taking it out of plastikoderzhatelya?

Post has been editedSofusin - 02.10.15, 14:30

1. All incoming will come to the phone number, which is the last registered on the network (not work Spy on wife):. Lol:
2. Why not, of course if you can find a way to make a sim card to contacts ridera.Mozhet there to cut plastic on it and Che esche.Eto depends on the imagination)

Post has been editedK_Romanova - 02.10.15, 17:19

Rep: (162)
K_Romanova @ 02.10.2015, 17:12*
1. All incoming will come to the phone number, which is the last registered on the network (not work Spy on wife):. Lol:
2. Why not, of course if you can find a way to make a sim card to contacts ridera.Mozhet there to cut plastic on it and Che esche.Eto depends on the imagination)

The same should be, what kind of a person's life difficult. It is necessary to make a clone of the nearly unpacked sim card, sms read. Jealous husband directly, SMS-ki, he was going to read. Rather, it is the scammers selling simkarty stalls or clerks in the offices of a widely known company (based on thehttp://habrahabr.ru/post/267447/). Made clone "without taking it out of plastikoderzhatelya" sold (or changed) simkarty and then read SMSes from banks.

Post has been editedyurc - 04.10.15, 01:37

Rep: (3)
people have an iota for phones with an Internet Besley

is it possible to use the original sim + clone at the same time (one in the second router in the phone) to be 'Net + quality voice services are always at hand

And what you need to do

thank

Say what cards can be cloned ?? MTS Ukrainian can clone ??

Rep: (23)
sergeevshura2010 @ 08.10.2014, 19:37*
Not cloned. I can offer the option of restoring 'lost' SIM cards. But before adding in the office of the presence of white simok to replace. Then there is a chance.

that of white sim card?

Is there any way to buy a new sim card and pour it into a kind of old-fashioned anything, just have cars in the original phone and he did not really want to be friends with modern SIM cards, but my 5 year old working normally reads

Rep: (4)
* makclipetsk,
Here is suchSimcaI have to all phones and tablets came, and another thing if I can copy the sim card operatora.Sam now planning bilaynovskuy clone, but it laziness, and dreary exercise it, tried megafonovskuyu clone, duck at the third attempt it lock in last year, had to go to megaphone change

Rep: (14)
buht55 @ 18.05.2015, 09:43*
Yota

I'm sorry!Yota Nialo Checked Simcoe year-old for the first 36000 combinations for about an hour there is no result, the process is stopped in order to avoid the ban on the number of registrations ...

Post has been editedAlexNokia - 07.11.15, 21:00

Shorek @ 09.10.2015, 16:47*
Say what cards can be cloned ?? MTS Ukrainian can clone ??

From my own experience:
Ukrainian cloned -
kyivstar blue with a star and inscription. Blue and white are not cloned
MTS - only with a dolphin, those that UMC, JEANS - are orange with a large inscription. others do not
DJUCE, BEELINE, LIFE not clone ever!

Russia until 2011 - all cloned EXCEPT megaphone Tele2!
modern - ONLY beeline, and not all

Colleagues tell me the best way to solve the problem.

There megafonovskaya ancient Simca. I use it with 2005 or 2006.
Sim buys from Nome in a box in Auchan. Those. the contract with the operator I did not sign, and as it turned out a couple of years ago when trying to change SIM cards in the cabin OPSoSa, decorated on the left man.
those. go to the shop and replace the sim card I can not, because contract decorated not with me.
Now there is an urgent need to change SIM cards at the nano-SIM, in order to stick to the modern mobile.

Can I copy my old sim card (main set) on a new disc minuyu office megaphone?
and how to do it?

Rep: (6)
friends help? how to clone a sim card that is considered KI. I understood!!! but there is a question pervoe- while reading the card, the mobile network should catches SIM card or you can even read the Old in the deep mine))). the second is the read the Old where it is possible to transfer? any sim card such as Beeline from asset Tele2, Altel (Kazakhstan) well, or a sim card from any country, or only on special SIM, an example of SIM MAX, ???

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/04/20, 2:47