Message#1
26.05.13, 13:48
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 585
Check in: 25.03.09
Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000

Android Studio - IDE ��� ���������� ���������� ��� ������� �� Google �� ������ IntelliJ IDEA. download

Installation:
The download page on the official website.
Windows :
You need to installJdkand set the system variable JAVA_HOME
Before the first launch, write the value of the path to the current version to the JAVA_HOME variableJdk(if not installed, install JDK) - for example, C: \ Program Files \ Java \ jdk1.7.0_21
P.S. Android Studio was successfully launched on the system without the JAVA_HOME variable, where the path to the JDK was registered in the PATH.
Attached Image
Attached Image

To use Android Studio with an emulator on Windows XP SP3, you need to download and install the old version of Intel Hardware Accelerated Execution Manager (extra_intel_haxm-windows_r02.zip)

OS X:
Installing Andoid Studio on OS X is much easier - you need to install the JDK, and then Android Studio.
Some bugs / recommendations

If there is a problem with installing on x64 system
About Android Studio (Post # 23049076)
If you have problems installing under Win64, copy the java.exe files and 2 more java files [some characters] .exe from the Windows \ system32 folder to the Windows \ SysWOW64 folder

Emulator does not start
Starting emulator for AVD
PANIC: Could not open:
Computer → System Properties → Advanced System Settings → Environment Variables. Create a new variable with the name ANDROID_SDK_HOME and value - the path where the AVD folder is located. In the same place, the Path variable is opened and in the field of values, using a semicolon, add the path to the tools folder of the Android SDK

The emulator starts, but the error "pixel launcher isn't responding" appears
When launching the emulator, the launcher reports: Pixel launcher isn't responding. No reaction to pressing.

It happened on a machine with a built-in Intel HD Graphics 3000 video card - in Windows 10, the driver does not support OpenGL (probably due to this).
Solution: in AVD settings, set the value of Software-GLES 2.0 for Emulated performance \ Graphics
Attached Image

The emulator starts, but you can see a black screen with three horizontal bars through which a part of the “device screen” is visible.
Solution: Change render to DirectX.
Attached Image

Creating a fast x86 Android emulator (AVD) on the example of Android 5.0.1 (API 21)
Launch the Android SDK Manager. Download the Intel x86 Atom System Image (see alsoUsing Hardware Acceleration, How to overclock the Android emulator )
Attached Image

Create a new AVD
Attached Image

We use
Attached Image

Change AVD storage location . Instruction .
Tested on Ubuntu 16.04, Android Studio 3.0, all components are updated to the latest version (as of November 19, 2017)

Methods of treating various errors in Android Studio
  • If the underlined red code where resources are used: R
  • After a sudden shutdown of the computer, after a restart, all the code may be red in all projects.
  • If Android Studio gives an error like this: Error: Execution failed for task ': app: dexDebug'
  • The heap - virtual memory is mentioned in the error message.
  • Android Studio will come with the following error: Plugin is too old, please update to a more recent version, or set ANDROID_DAILY_OVERRIDE
  • Sometimes when connecting third-party libraries, some files (usually associated with licensing) can be duplicated. The message will contain something that contains the words: duplicate files

• If when you start the emulator messageCannot set up guest memory 'pc.ram': Invalid argument - check the memory settings in the emulator settings, for example, install 512 MB.
  • Android x86 also works fast in VirtualBox (There is a market in android-x86-4.2-20130228.iso)
  • Use only Latin characters in file and directory names.
  • The file path should not exceed 256 characters.
  • Do not use capital letters - 'Error: Execution failed for task': app: mergeDebugResources'. Unsupported node 'item' in file '\ powertool \ app \ src \ main \ res \ menu \ menu.xml' letters in "Menu"

Tutorials on Android Studio:
  1. Pavlofff 10.09.2013, 16:55*
    if you want to work normally with this great IDE (which, in my humble opinion, is much better than Eclipse), then have the courage to read about how to use it (the IntelliJ IDEA documentation is quite suitable)There is a book in Russian (including an electronic version): Davydov S.V., Efimov A.A. - IntelliJ IDEA. The most complete guide (in the original) - 2005. - although it is somewhat outdated in our time - 99% of the questions, like - "where are the folders?" - will definitely disappear ..

2. Lessons in Russian for IntelliJ Idea
  3. Android Studio Tips and Tricks
  4. A good guide for beginners, the book describes and uses Android Studio -Android Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide
    by Bill Phillips, Chris Stewart, Brian Hardy and Kristin Marsicano Copyright © 2015 Big Nerd Ranch, LLC.

Other:
  • SmallManual on the connection in Android Studioexisting repository from bitbucket

• Migrating old projects in Android Studio 1.0- note the renaming options:
    Renamed Properties in BuildTypes
    runProguard =>minifyEnabled
    zipAlign =>zipAlignEnabled
    jniDebugBuild =>jniDebuggable
    renderscriptDebug =>renderscriptDebuggable

Renamed Properties in ProductFlavors
    flavorGroups =>flavorDimensions
    packageName =>applicationId
    testPackageName =>testApplicationId
    renderscriptSupportMode =>renderscriptSupportModeEnabled
    ProductFlavor.renderscriptNdkMode =>renderscriptNdkModeEnabled

Those. for example in build.gradle insteadrunProguard false need to write minifyEnabled true

• Request: if you are the author of the last message -just edit it , and do not add a new one.

Adding a Mercurial Version Control System
    Developers use the systemMercurialto administer the source code. She has two main purposes:
    • It stores all previous versions of each file.
    • It can merge different versions of your code, that is, employees can independently work on the code and then merge their changes.

The installation and working with Mercurial is well written here:
    1. Hg Init: Part 2. The Basics of Mercurial
    2. Hg Init: Part 3. We get used to working in a team

Install Mercurial, if necessary, add the path to% PATH% (in my case D: \ Program Files \ TortoiseHg \).
    We launch the hg init command in the console from the project directory - it creates a repository.
    Open a project in Android Studio - Studio detects Mercurial and offers to add (add root).
    We use - the right button on the tab of the open file - Mercurial. Here are the points described in the article.Hg Init: Part 2. The Basics of Mercurial- Pull, Push, Commit, etc.)
    Attached Image

*If running Genymotion Android Studio does not see devices (neither emulators, nor physical).

*Themes, font, setting

* Accelerate Android Studio(disable unnecessary plugins)
* Comfortable work with Android Studio- what should be the iron of the workstation (SSD, etc.).

Old
I will create an information theme on Android Studio.
Android Studio - IDE for developing applications for Android from Google based on IntelliJ IDEA.

During the demonstration of Android Studio on Google IO, I tried to immediately find and download, but apparently put it into access later.

References:
Download Android Studio
Switch to Android Studio from Eclipse

Useful:
Adding a Backend to Your App In Android Studio- using the Google Cloud Platform.
Stack Overflow: Using External Libraries
IntelliJ IDEA Web Help
Pavlofff 10.09.2013, 16:55*
if you want to work normally with this great IDE (which, in my humble opinion, is much better than Eclipse), then have the courage to read about how to use it (the IntelliJ IDEA documentation is quite suitable)There is a book in Russian (including an electronic version): Davydov S.V., Efimov A.A. - IntelliJ IDEA. The most complete guide (in the original) - 2005. - although it is somewhat outdated in our time - 99% of the questions, like - "where are the folders?" - will definitely disappear ..

Lessons in Russian for IntelliJ Idea

=======
Errors:

Abnormal build process termination error after upgrade to 0.2.1. - do not update 0.2.0 to 0.2.1
Attached Image

I managed to get rid of the problem only by returning to 0.2.0 - delete Android Studio via uninstal, then manually delete the directory - there remains a lot.

Errors:
1. "You are using an old, unsupported version of
Gradle. Please use version 1.X or greater.

2. Project is using an old version of the Android
Gradle plug-in. The minimum supported
version is 0.X.X.

DecisionAbout Android Studio

Gradle project sync failed error -Decision

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Attached files

Attached fileextra_intel_haxm-windows_r02.zip(1.66 MB)

Post has been editedRumlin - 07.03.19, 05:29
Reason for editing: Acceleration AS
Menos
Message#2
26.05.13, 17:26
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1342
Check in: 01.12.11
Oneplus 5 6/64

I plan to write a review of this IDE in my blog, but so far there is no time. When I write, I'll post a link here.

--------------------
Oneplus 5 6/64 | MacBook Pro 13, 2015 | iPad 2018 | PlayStation 4 Slim
wondertalik
Message#3
27.05.13, 01:11
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Check in: 07.11.12

On win 7x64 failed to start.
WOLVERINE90
Message#4
27.05.13, 09:03
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2977
Check in: 06.01.13
Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro

wondertalik @ 05/27/2013, 01:11*
On win 7x64 failed to start.

is the environment exactly spelled out?

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi5Pro / Mi3 / MiPad / MiTV2 / GamePad / RedRice1S / MiRouter / Yeelight / Mi4s / Mi Scale / Gateway / CarDVR
wondertalik
Message#5
27.05.13, 11:19
User
[offline]

Messages 52

WOLVERINE90 @ 05/27/2013, 09:03*
is the environment exactly spelled out?

JDK? I downloaded a studio from offsite, installed a label from the menu I started - zero. Opened the command prompt. With her tried to run. The same result.

Post has been editedwondertalik - 27.05.13, 11:19
WOLVERINE90
Message#6
27.05.13, 11:35
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2977
Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro

wondertalik @ 05/27/2013, 11:19*
JDK? I downloaded a studio from offsite, installed a label from the menu I started - zero. Opened the command prompt. With her tried to run. The same result.

JDK_HOME must be registered in the "Environment Variables"
I have not yet registered and I have not started

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi5Pro / Mi3 / MiPad / MiTV2 / GamePad / RedRice1S / MiRouter / Yeelight / Mi4s / Mi Scale / Gateway / CarDVR
wondertalik
Message#7
27.05.13, 11:36
User
[offline]

Messages 52

WOLVERINE90 @ 05/27/2013, 11:35*
JDK_HOME must be registered in the "Environment Variables"
I have not yet registered and I have not started

Yes you are right. Overlooked. Thank.
wondertalik
Message#8
28.05.13, 04:43
User
[offline]

Messages 52

All the capabilities of the Android Virtual Device Manager are accessible directly from the Android Studio interface. Click here for the Android Virtual Device Manager for your app in the emulator.

My device manager is not active. And I go to edit-Configuration. I add Android Aplication, in the Module list it is empty. What am I doing wrong?

Attached images
Attached Image
jentelmen
Message#9
29.05.13, 00:41
¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯
[offline]

Messages 410
Check in: 19.09.10
Google Nexus 6P

Greetings
No one got an error when trying to start the application?
Could not execute build using Gradle distribution 'http://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-1.6-bin.zip'.

Or during takeoff
ClassCastException: org.jetbrains.plugins.gradle.settings.GradleSettings cannot be org.jetbrains.plugins.gradle.settings.GradleSettings: org.jetbrains.plugins.gradle.settings.GradleSettings: org.jetbrains.plugins.gradle. gradle.settings.GradleSettings

I tried to download and set the gradel manually.
Rearranged Android Studio several times.
Tried to doSoandSobut did not help.
Windows 8 pro 64bit, Android Studio 0.1.1

Post has been editedjentelmen - 29.05.13, 00:43

--------------------
Nexus 6p64gb932gb =>Last Android (╯^_^)╯
WOLVERINE90
Message#10
29.05.13, 07:04
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2977
Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro

Jentelmen @ 05/29/2013, 00:41*

I had such a mistake
then I registered a proxy for access to the Internet and it itself was exhausted

--------------------
jentelmen
Message#11
29.05.13, 10:04
¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯
[offline]

Messages 410
Google Nexus 6P

WOLVERINE90 @ 05.29.2013, 08:04*
then I registered a proxy for access to the Internet and it itself was exhausted

Well, I have no idea.
And to deflate, it also deflated at the first start (more precisely, starting with the 2nd installation of Android Studio :)), but the error still happens: (. When reinstalling, you deleted the gradle and android studio folders from their installation location and from Documents and Settings

--------------------
faraonCar
Message#12
31.05.13, 20:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 139
Check in: 05.01.13
Sony Xperia SP

Everything was established without dancing with a tambourine. : D
faraonCar
Message#13
01.06.13, 19:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 139
Check in: 05.01.13
Sony Xperia SP

Even the update came. : yes2:
xTzX
Message#14
02.06.13, 18:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 222
Check in: 11.02.08
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

And as a matter of fact, differences from IntelliJ IDEA?
jentelmen
Message#15
02.06.13, 23:50
¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯
[offline]

Messages 410
Google Nexus 6P

Jentelmen @ 05/29/2013, 01:41*
Code
Could not execute build using Gradle distribution 'http://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-1.6-bin.zip '.

In general, I installed jdk 1.7.21 (it was the 17th and last) and deleted all the other jdk (1.7.12, 1.6.not remember what). Earned!
Not yet deleted 1.6 - neither compiled in any, JAVA_HOME, etc. were correct
Attached Image
:)

Post has been editedjentelmen - 03.06.13, 00:59

--------------------
max-im
Message#16
04.06.13, 13:38
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 728
Check in: 08.09.07
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32

set, looked, and what she eats so much memory and slows down? I thought the Eclipse slows down, but in comparison with this, it flies.

--------------------
my YouTube channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/mksmbrtsh
githab:https://github.com/mksmbrtsh
Donat (sberbank): 4817 7601 3803 3687
jedi.kriks
Message#17
18.06.13, 15:39
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 456
Check in: 02.04.12

jentelmen,
At work under XP on 1.6.0-38 I got up the first time. And works and deflates all

Post has been editedjedi.kriks - 18.06.13, 15:39
Rumlin
Message#18
19.06.13, 08:00
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 585

My application from Studio runs only in a previously running emulator.
By clicking Run, you are prompted to select and start the virtual device, but nothing starts. How is this fixed?
Rumlin
Message#19
22.06.13, 22:00
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 585

Glitch with Android Studio treated in a strange way, described for the Android SDK in Februaryhttp://101teist.blogspot.com/2013/02/faile...-8-android.html
Occurs due to an error in the configuration file of the virtual device.

For correction:
1. In the folder with the user profile, find the configuration file of the virtual machine being used (C: \ Users \<Username>\ .android \ avd \<virtual machine_name>.avd \ config.ini)
2. Change the parameter
hw.ramSize = 1024
on
hw.ramSize = 1024MB
sattan01
Message#20
24.06.13, 01:41
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 48
Check in: 28.09.10
Meizu 16th 8/128

And really, what are the differences from intelijj IDEA. For five minutes I didn’t find any, except for choosing the icon and form when creating a new project.
If I’m not mistaken, they talked about NDK binding there, but I didn’t find anything: happy:

Post has been editedsattan01 - 24.06.13, 01:41
maniak26
Message#21
25.06.13, 14:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 129
Check in: 07.09.09
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

If you have problems installing under Win64, copy the java.exe files and 2 more java files [some characters] .exe from the Windows \ system32 folder to the Windows \ SysWOW64 folder

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S7 32Gb

125 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 9:52