> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Road Cross [3D] | [Arcade] Time Clearing and Pedestrians

Rep: (14)
Road Cross: Bloody Hell Arcade
version: 1.1
Genre: Arcade
Last update of the game in the header:25.02.2015

Short description:
Racing chairs with death! Survive pedestrians or not - depends on you!
Description:
Annoy Pedestrians?
Is there a desire not to slow down before moving?
Do you like blood? A lot of blood? Very much blood?
Then this game is for you!

Drive the traffic light - do not give pedestrians to move the road!
Switching traffic lights - you yourself adjust the movement of machines in the city, avoid accidents, earn points for pedestrians and get to the first place of the rating!

Excellent arcade game to kill time in the subway, car service and any other place.

You will surely like this game, download and kill it myself!
Sea fun and pleasure guaranteed!
Features:
* 3D
* Several different cities
* Dozens of cars
* Unique gameplay
* And a lot of blood ... ..

Minimum requirements:
Android OS version 4.0
Processor ARMV7 2 GHz
RAM 1024 Mb
Screen resolution from 1280x720

Download:
Attached fileRoad Cross Bha.apk.(18.91 MB)

Google Play Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.Softworks.roadcrossbha.

Previous version
Road cross
version: 4.1
Genre: Arcade

Last update of the game in the header:29.01.2015

[SIZE = 20] video gameplay. [/ Size]
Click to view.

Short description:
In this game you need to help cars drive through a pedestrian crossing. One incorrect movement and pedestrian will go to his first flight :)

Description:
In this game you need to help cars drive through a pedestrian crossing. Use the left and right side of the screen for this, accumulate enough coins and open the mode where you have to take the role of a pedestrian. Funny flights of pedestrians in various items are waiting for you.
More levels, cars and tons of fun are waiting for you soon!

Homepage: http://roadcross.ucoz.net/
Google Play Web (free): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...dyeye.roadcross.
Google Play Web (Paid): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...Q3JVC3NQCM8IXQ. ..
Google play

Features: 3D
Minimum requirements:
Android version 2.2
Processor ARMV7 1 GHz
RAM 512 Mb
Screen resolution from 400x800

Russian interface: Yes
Download: version: 4.1

Attached fileRoadcross_v_4_1.apk.(32.33 MB)

Road Cross Pro (Lite): Attached fileRoadcrossLite v1.0.apk. (30.64 MB)

changes
V 4.1.
- Added two new cars.
-Ipped crossing the road pedestrians in the game mode for pedestrians.
Now they do not stop after it go.
- Added a new game mode: Zombie mod. Control the same
But here it is necessary to put the zombies and pass pedestrians.
If you miss zombies, you lose some glasses,
If you choose, get.
- Add to the response to the mechanical "back" button in the main menu.
Now you can get out of the game by clicking on this key.

Previous version

screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedundeadpunh95 - 25.02.15, 01:06
Reason for editing: Name change, reinforcement package.

Rep: (5)
Ahahah! The first such game I see! : D.

Phoenixs,
I hope she will call you only positive emotions :)

Rep: (0)
Copy game Trafic Panic

Xperiman,
And I agree and I do not agree) Flying Pedestrians is better collisions machines)
It's rather not a copy of the game, but a copy of the idea)

Post has been editedundeadpunh95 - 26.05.13, 14:23

Rep: (1327)
MY video raise in the cap;)

The game in the development stage, so constructive offers and comments are welcome, like bug reports))

Rep: (398)
Predold to make the opportunity to put armor on the car and still make such a bonus run up to pedestrian and from the bumper, a giant glove will fly out of the bumper and the pedestrian to the transcendental Dali: D: D and Special mode unlimited where you can beat pedestrians without end: D

Post has been editedvortex - 27.05.13, 09:17

Rep: (81)
undeadpunh95
Come on chtol survival where the military hunt you
In short, gtashka on cars: D

kenzilla
It is necessary to bring this idea to the mind at first) and then something else to do) maybe when that)

Rep: (453)
undeadpunh95
I propose to make a level with 4 or maybe even six strips, or for example, not one, but two transitions

allexx333,
Yes, I am at the moment just working on a new level with 4 stripes. There will be more details, and he himself will be prettier. Perhaps there I am implemented the movement of the camera for the flying pedestrian.

Rep: (128)
As requested.
Prestigio PMP5570C, 7 ", 1024x600
screenshots

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (135)
Graphics, dynamism, action ... everything is fashionable disappears when you see uniqueness,similar games have not yet seen, Well done boys!

- = Toni = -,
You simply have not seen :) There are games) But most of them are 2d, and if 3D, then only the machines are crashed, without pedestrians.
Yes, and you would open a regime for pedestrians and scored 2000 there - there such dynamics begins.
And about the graphics, I would find a normal one, and then I have to do everything yourself, or pull from somewhere, and who will agree to work for free? Nobody, so I'm king) later, when I will finish the mechanics, I will add bonus machines, I will add levels, then you can already pull up graphics, experimenting with shaiders, etc. In the meantime, that is what is)

Post has been editedundeadpunh95 - 31.05.13, 19:29

Rep: (9)
The game requiring a quick reaction will help to shorten the minutes of expectations, but not the clock.
Rating 3 out of 5

devilfm
So far, so far so. Yes, and the clock is better to cut sleep :)

Rep: (60)
To start good)
But here is one bug (or not a bug) - when you knock down the pedestrian one machine and then rearly one in the first car flies in the first car, it happens that the first car disappears at all (especially when near the edge of the map). This is the feature of the Unity engine? Or so should be?
And for some reason, I had 2 departure on my TEGRE after the first launch, I launched a second time, played 10 minutes - everything is fine, there is no flights. Motorola photon 4G, firmware - Cyan 10 (Android 4.1.2).

SPRINT PPC-6700 @ 06/03/2013, 12:38*
But here is one bug (or not a bug) - when you knock down a pedestrian one machine and then rearly one in the first car flies in the first car, it happens that the first car disappears

There is an invisible wall when moving to which the machines disappear from the scene (in order during the game they did not move). It is advisable to remove it after the accident, of course, but the hands did not reach everything.

version 3.3 (in hat)
A small update relating to the work of the in-game store. Now you need to buy cars for accumulated money, but add. Life persists when leaving if they were not spent during the game

Post has been editedundeadpunh95 - 07.06.13, 14:51

Rep: (13)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Tegra 2), Android 4.0.4: FPS stable (there was not a single lag), the pains during the game are not noticed. Slightly strains a quick download screen, it is impossible to read training. Maybe you should make a separate tab for this?
P.S. For the tablet screen in the "Store" and "setting" menu, too blurry headers.

Post has been editedDinoTReX - 07.06.13, 20:19

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 15:46