> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

9 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> [WP8] Digital Audio Book | Audiobook player for WP8 {discussion}
Nab0y
Message#1
26.05.13, 11:03
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 85
Check in: 27.10.08
Nokia Lumia 1520

Digital Audio Book download

Version: 1.1.3.8

Last update of the program in the header:09.01.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Digital Audio Book is a simple and convenient audiobook player with the ability to memorize the current book, the last position in the book, create bookmarks, sleep timer.
When using a local server to load, you decide how the book will look in the player, if in the 18th chapter there is a map of caves, then simply add this map to the 18th chapter, if the second chapter begins with verses, add them to the description of the chapter. Combine the sound, image and text of a literary work as a whole.

Help to download the book to the application using a local server
Help to download the book to the application via SkyDrive
The latest version of the local server on SkyDrive
Latest local server version onsavagemessiahzine.com

Opportunities:
  • Reproduction in background
  • Memorizing the current book
  • Remembering the last position for each audio file
  • Custom Bookmarks
  • Sleep timer
  • Downloading a book via SkyDrive, via podcasts or a local server is a separate utility.http://sdrv.ms/1aiM1Yr
  • Voice control of the player, voice commands to continue playback, add bookmarks, stop playback with the ability to end the application (only for Russian and English (United States) languages)
  • Live Tiles, both of the application itself and of individual books
  • Quick track navigation
  • Volume control

In trial mode:
  • No ads
  • Two loaded books at the same time
  • Two custom bookmarks on the book
  • You can not change the sleep timer (10 minutes by default)
  • Application settings are not available.

Video:
Attached Image

Russian interface: Yes

Author in the topic

Download:
Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ru/store/ap...0d-1fc1c8c553fb

Post has been editedChush - 09.01.14, 07:18
Reason for editing: v.1.1.3.8
bogard
Message#2
26.05.13, 14:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 300
Check in: 12.01.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

There is a description, but where is the link to the program?
How to get a link?
Nab0y
Message#3
26.05.13, 15:06
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Nokia Lumia 1520

Beta assumes that you give an eMail account live I prescribe it in the market, you get a link to the program
bogard
Message#4
26.05.13, 18:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 300
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

I threw a couple of books through a local server. Everything works perfectly. Pretty comfortable.
P.S. Voice commands don't work for me. Says the command is not recognized.

Post has been editedbogard - 26.05.13, 18:40
Nab0y
Message#5
26.05.13, 19:24
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Nokia Lumia 1520

Bogard @ 05/26/2013, 16:38*
P.S. Voice commands don't work for me. Says the command is not recognized.

As for the voice commands, I think it is necessary to clarify, in the annex, two types of voice commands: the so-called "external" and "internal".
External commands are invoked to hold the central button with the Windows logo (actually standard) or to hold the main button on the headset (at least on Jabra Halo2 I have this) to activate, it is not even necessary that the application be launched. To activate an external command, you need to pronounce the word "prefix", so that the Windows will determine which application it is designed in the Russian version for the word "Audiobook {command text" "There are only three commands: Audiobook continue", "Audiobook add bookmark" and "Audiobook pause" ( of course I wanted to have the word "stop", but then I have a problem with diction, is it a reserved word that is not in the documentation). By and large, this is a gentleman's minimum that cannot be achieved by headset control: "Keep on audiobook" launches the application and gives the command to continue playback from the last point, "Add bookmark" - no brainer what you should do, but from the Audiobook pause is a bit more complicated. By a long pause, you can also set it from the headset, but if you are not planning to listen to the book and if you fold the headset (turn off the bluetooth device), the Windows command the background player to continue playback, so it’s advisable to close the application, there is a flag for this closing the application when a pause command from the voice is given. Those. All this balalaika was thinking that I would have thrown the phone into my pocket in the morning without reaching for it, I ran the book, on arrival I turned it off and only needed to pull the headphones off my head. By the way, when the application is activated from the voice, the player is activated with the rewind blocked by the interface, in order to prevent accidental switching or rewinding of the chapter, but since It is impossible for the programmer to call the lock screen one fig when the screen is pressed to the body in the pocket, the search button is pressed.
Internal commands are activated by software, by pressing a button with a microphone from the interface,they should be pronounced without the prefix "Audiobook", it's just that there is no need for a system, and so it knows which program is listening to you. To be honest, they didn’t give up there. The phone is already in hands. It’s easier to press the next track button than to voice it all up, but WP8’s voice control is so simple that it’s not hard to do, there’s no need for me in audible if my work is minimal ?
Nab0y
Message#6
26.05.13, 20:08
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Nokia Lumia 1520

And also, for testers, an absolutely clean, only installed application on the download page with RSS, the field is filled with the default URL, leads to a real book, or rather two stories from the Kravets audiobooks (this question is agreed with Andrew), if not this link will no longer be available, only the URLs that successfully displayed the preview page are saved to the internal database. The database will remember the last 30 URLs (the older ones will be deleted) and they will then be used to substitute the value when typing the address, otherwise I’ve got to enter the URL of the local server wheneverAudiobook reader.
bogard
Message#7
26.05.13, 20:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 300
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Nab0y @ 05/26/2013, 10:24 PM*
There are two types of voice commands in the application: the so-called "external" and "internal".

Yeah, I didn't pay attention to it. Everything is working.
bogard
Message#8
27.05.13, 16:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 300
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

That would be another opportunity to throw books on a memory card, and then a pair of books threw 1.5 GB not.
Nab0y
Message#9
27.05.13, 17:10
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Nokia Lumia 1520

Bogard @ 05/27/2013, 14:29*
That would be another opportunity to throw books on a memory card, and then a pair of books threw 1.5 GB not.

Yes, I myself would be happy, but from the documentation:
9.The BackgroundAudioPlayer URI.

Isolated storage does not apply to flash, the flash drive is available only for photos and user media, moreover, the BackgroundAudioPlayer does not see this same media, another API is used to play it. At the very beginning of the design a crazy thought to read the media library and the file to be played was pulled from the media library (beforehand, when we determined that the chapter would end or how clever), of course, would reduce the internal memory resource, but it would work No, there are methods for copying photos (also the same Challenge), but the audio / video of FIG.
Although if I were given a link, I think I wouldn’t even have to copy the BackgroundAudioPlayer directly to the file, but no, Microsoft doesn’t use simple ways.
Nab0y
Message#10
29.05.13, 01:06
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Nokia Lumia 1520

Updated the application, finalized:
- Corrected the name of the book, author, chapter, no longer clipped in front
- Fixed behavior when the program is active, paused and the bluetooth headset (headphones) turns off the player remains on pause, before starting to play further.
- Fixed the mechanism of the "evaluate" button on the "about program" page
- Fixed the tabs of the library tabs in the Russian version "listened" to "listened", "I will listen" to "not heard", otherwise it turns out gender-based discrimination
- In the settings "do not block the screen when there are active downloads", if you activate while the download is on the downloads page, the device will not fall asleep
- The "Settings" button has been added to the downloads page, for quick access to the item announced above
- In the settings, the parameter is added: the lower limit of the volume control and values ​​from 0 to 80 in increments of 20; the built-in regulator at 70% can no longer be heard; 60% to 100%, you can more accurately set the value
- Fixed: if you try to pin on the general ledger that the application crashed during the download process, fixed by deactivating the menu item for the duration of the download.
- In all dialogs, the control with code4fun is replaced with a standard MessageBox with square buttons.
- a couple of minor fixes

Due to the strange policy of Microsoft regarding updates of beta versions (for some reason they cannot be updated, only a new application), updating testers will not automatically arrive, the link to the download is sent to email addresses.

p.s. If you delete the old version of the book, you will have to reload it.
bogard
Message#11
29.05.13, 16:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 300
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Nab0y @ 05.29.2013, 04:06*
Due to the strange policy of Microsoft regarding updates of beta versions (for some reason they cannot be updated, only a new application), updating testers will not automatically arrive, the link to the download is sent to email addresses.

No, no, the update has come. Everything has been updated. Version 1.0.0.1, all described changes are present. I updated it not by the link from the letter, but by updating from the market.
Nab0y
Message#12
29.05.13, 17:03
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Nokia Lumia 1520

I misunderstood the hike, or my information is outdated
Nab0y
Message#13
05.06.13, 23:38
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Nokia Lumia 1520

Beta testing is complete, application in the stackhttp://www.windowsphone.com/en-ru/store/ap...0d-1fc1c8c553fb
Black fish
Message#14
06.06.13, 05:02
///Farewell///
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 7604
Check in: 01.05.09
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

M
Release, renamed subject

--------------------
fispol
Message#15
07.06.13, 13:40
User
[online]

Messages 83
Check in: 02.12.05
HTC One M7

2 Nab0y:

Do you plan to support audio books format M4b (M4a)?

Thanks for your reply.
Nab0y
Message#16
07.06.13, 14:23
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Nokia Lumia 1520

Do you plan to support audio books format M4b (M4a)?

This is mandatory; WP8 phone chips support M4A (AAC +, eAAC + codecs)Documentation

Purely theoretically, you can now try to give the program the M4A file, you have not tried it yourself, the only place where the program may not work and the application will crash is the definition of the track length by the tagLib library.
But if it burns through this file, there will be no chaptering, although it may be in the M4B file.

By and large, M4b differs from M4a only by the ability to write bookmarks directly to the book file, i.e. When you move to another device, the bookmarks will also move, the most important thing is that the files are encoded by a codec that WP8 understands. The matter is further complicated by the fact that there are no normal libraries or at least a clear description of how the M4b (M4a) container works (it may of course have changed, I was working on this issue in January). As I imagine it, if you can’t force the phone to read the structure of the M4B files, then it’s even crookedly possible to make the server part and form a metadata for the phone (.dab files) and accordingly teach the program itself to deal with one file. as if there are many in terms of chapters.

Tonight I will try to fill in the book M4A
Nab0y
Message#17
07.06.13, 18:56
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Nokia Lumia 1520

The program in the current implementation perfectly coped with the .M4B files, loaded throughDAB Server
1. Renamed the files to .M4A, otherwise the server simply will not see them, it has written what types of files it can read
2. The server has perfectly read the name of the book and the description from the tags of the files themselves, the only one confused the reader and the author, but these tags always fill in this way, then that way.
3. The images were taken by external ones; the program could not be separated from the tags by the image
4. Downloading to the device went fine, the book opened normally

The only thing that can be improved in the program is a breakdown into chapters, just to simplify navigation through the book, I know that it is in .M4B (.M4A).
I also know that in .M4B different images can be assigned to each chapter and they are tied to time, although in DAB you can assign different images to different chapters, but there is no time reference.

Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

p.s. Uploading files of more than 100MB to a device is only possible via Wi-Fi and if external power is connected, but the program will warn about it ...
From MSDN
If you’re on the network, you’ll be able to make the most of your transfer.
Maximum download size over Wi-Fi without external power - 100 MB - For files larger than 100 MB If you don’t need to know how to use it, it’s not. connection.

Post has been editedNab0y - 07.06.13, 19:13
fispol
Message#18
07.06.13, 19:23
User
[online]

Messages 83
HTC One M7

2 Nab0y:

Thank you very much, everything worked out.
Before this, I did not rename the file extension from M4b to M4a and the server did not see them. Is it possible to make the server automatically rename the file extension?
Nab0y
Message#19
07.06.13, 19:59
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Nokia Lumia 1520

Is it possible to make the server automatically rename the file extension?

Yes, this is not difficult to do, but a little later, now there are more priority tasks.
I made a mark about the implementation of this functionality.
fispol
Message#20
07.06.13, 22:08
User
[online]

Messages 83
HTC One M7

2 Nab0y:

I don’t know if it is possible to implement this, but it would be more convenient (at least for me) that after exiting the program and its new launch, reading would resume not from the last memorized position, but with a rollback, for example, in 10 seconds.

In this regard (for the Android platform) I am more than satisfied with the functionalityAmbling BookPlayer:

Ambling BookPlayer

If your program will have similar opportunities, it will be fine for the "listeners" audiobooks.

Thanks for your work.
Nab0y
Message#21
07.06.13, 22:16
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Nokia Lumia 1520

A sane sentence, and what does Ambling do if we say stopped at the fifth second of the chapter, but will it have to be shifted by ten seconds? Does it jump to the previous chapter to play 5 seconds, then to the current chapter again or does it start playing the current chapter from the beginning?
I do not have Android devices within reach, I can not check it myself.

9 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/19/19 10:18