> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

iBouquiniste | [IPhone] [iPad] reader

Rep: (2553)
iBouquiniste
version: 3.6
Last update of the program in the header:10.03.2018

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
reader

Description:
A unique e-reader that can give real book freedom!
The app is suitable for everyone who loves FREE books. Support OPDS directories will help download thousands of works from our database or from other sites. And the abundance of formats will allow you to add books from anywhere: from a computer, from other readers, etc.

In addition to the classic functions of many readers (night mode, bookmarks, support for pictures and footnotes, font replacement, cover, etc.), iBouquiniste has many advantages. And here are just some of them:
- No additional costs. Inside the application there are no in-app purchases and ads. Downloading iBouquiniste you no longer need to spend a penny.
- Any popular formats. The reader works not only with FB2, EPUB, MOBI, CBR, CBZ, TXT, PDF and DJVU, but also can easily open ZIP and RAR archives.
- All books of the world are available. Support for OPDS directories with a convenient search gives unlimited access to the literature. You can add any number of books to your library from any site using OPDS.
- A sense of reality. Pages are so realistic that they are almost indistinguishable from this book. Everything is thought out to the smallest detail - the effect of turning over, the real numbering, the color of the page and so on. The spirit of reading is so preserved that it lacks only the smell of the book.
- Modern approach. It is possible not only to highlight and save your favorite quotes, but also to share them with your friends by sending them to Facebook, Twitter or by e-mail.
- 100% synchronization. Thanks to its own Cloud Storage, all actions of the reader (bookmarks, new books in the library, etc.) are automatically synchronized to all your devices.
- Convenience of work. All books on the shelf can be sorted by author, by name or by date of addition. A convenient search will help to find not only the book on the shelf, but also the desired text inside it.
- A unique opportunity to turn the page without hands! At your request, iBouquiniste will monitor your eyes and turn the page forward or backward if you close your right or left eye, respectively. Attention! Works on iPad 3, iPhone 5 and up.
- Attention to details. This is an important feature of iBouquiniste. The reader does not stand still and already has a lot of small amenities. For example, materials in PDF format also have a book background, in a DJVU format the book is divided into pages, and not a scanned spread is shown, like most competitors have. We do not stand still and every day we make the reader better!

Download the application once - you close the problem with convenient reading forever.
If there are illustrations in your DJVU book, turn on "Show DJVU page background" in the settings.
iBouquiniste does not support the first-generation iPad.
If you have any problems with adding or reading books, or if you have any suggestions or suggestions regarding the development of iBouquiniste, please write to [email protected] I promise that no letter will remain unanswered.

Languages:Russian English
Developer: Andrey Snetkov
Compatibility: Is required iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://www.ibouquiniste.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/ibouquiniste/id527050465?mt=8

Download: Attached fileiBouquiniste_3.6.1.4.ipa (38.47 MB)
Archive:
Story:
3.6 Dec 22 2017
- iPhone X support
- New black background
- Fixed bugs for iPad Pro
What's New in Version 3.5.1
- Fixed a bug related to the speed of speech under iOS 9
What's new in version 3.5
- Added subscription plans for iBouquiniste Cloud Storage
- Fixed bug when transferring books in fb2 format to the application
- Fixed a bug related to the display of footnotes in ePub format
What's new in version 3.4
- Fixed a bug that caused crash on iOS 9
- Fixed a bug with the Russian language on iOS 9
- Added support for CBR and CBZ formats
What's new in version 3.3.1
- Bug fixes
What's new in version 3.2
- Cloud Storage. Your books will be synced via iBouquiniste server
- Fixed bug with Table of Contents for books in ePub format
- Added papers

Post has been editedmaxipon - 10.03.18, 23:50
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (19)
I don’t understand something, can the program send all saved quotes from the selected book by e-mail? Not one at a time, but all at once?

Rep: (4)
There is no batch deletion of books, small fields, it slows down a lot when there are many books (25 seconds to delete one book !!!! :-(). The only advantage is the annotations in the list view mode.

Rep: (145)
Mr_gans @ 11/10/2013, 16:30*
There is no batch removal of books, small fields, it slows down a lot when there are many books (25 seconds to delete one book !!!! :-().

Hmm, the program synchronizes all devices through icloud, up to the current page of reading and all loaded books, for which the author bowed the most. Therefore, delays in processing and working with icloud are inevitable, and this is normal. Fields are adjustable in the settings (although in peculiar, it is worth noting).
In general, due to the “demise” the other day of iBooks, multi-formatting, fb2 support via OPDS (which not all readers can do, and it’s very convenient for local OPDS servers), dubious “non-competitors” with a creepy design, like Marvin - the title of the best Readers for iOS, this program deserves it for sure.

Post has been editedkkk4 - 22.11.13, 00:46

Rep: (778)
Does the program eat much battery only from me, or from everyone? read about 30 minutes - oops, minus 10% charge o.O
Busting, however ...

Rep: (13)
nobodys_light,
I don’t know, I have two devices, the battery doesn’t eat much.
True, I like to read with the brightness turned down almost to a minimum.

Rep: (44)
Similarly, I’ve been using it for six months now, I don’t notice problems with a fast discharge. True brightness is also not at maximum - 20-30 percent
ps I use an honestly purchased version. Of course, it is unlikely that this is the problem, but in a couple of applications there were various bugs due to a crooked hack.

Post has been editedkuwahara - 16.12.13, 17:15

kuwahara, I have 5s on iOS7, what's the hack? ))) all sorts of pphelper "s (or whatever) have never used
And I’ve been using this program for a long time, since the time of a simple 5k, but I did not observe such a discharge of the battery. Okay, I’ll understand, thank you all)))

Rep: (28)
My books do not sync. Downloaded on an iPhone, not an iPad did not appear. waited. did not appear. I started to download the book from the flibusta, everything immediately synchronized there. can add a button "synchronization"? for forced update?

Eye Tracking. Now you can turn the page without the help of your hands, just closing your eye for 1 second.

I updated the reader through the AppStore, turned on Eye Tracking - the device got very hot in a couple of minutes ...
Disabled nafik.

Rep: (1980)
enabled eye tracking

turned on, clapped her eyes and sat closed, nothing happened: unsure:

Rep: (20)
I did not find where to include (
Upd: found, turned on, does not work. Ipad4.

Post has been editede-vred - 16.01.14, 19:19

Danusha, need good lighting, otherwise it does not work))

Rep: (361)
What a tin!
iPad began to bask like a stove right away.
The function itself works very crookedly, it does not always recognize blinking. And the glasses did not work at all.
But, if you blink with your left eye, it will flip back)))
In short, the author wanted to make a killer feature, but it turned out something unintelligible)

Rep: (1980)
nobodys_light,
here it is: D I started to see my eyes, but after blinking the program crashes. Or maybe I'm blinking like that, like, "close": D

Rep: (15)
but interestingly, the author considered statistics, how many people can blink the right eye separately?

Rep: (12)
please tell me how to add books to ibouquiniste through itools?
in the sense in which folder to throw books, and then how to initiate the addition of a new book in the program?

Rep: (0)
What will be different from the full version, light + ad removal? (Pdf, djvu not required)

Rep: (71)
please tell me how to add books to ibouquiniste through itools?

Open Applications - next to the ShareDocs tab - select iBouquiniste - below import - and then File ... or Folder ... a separate file or folder with books. Actually everything ... Good luck!

Rep: (31)
Share where the add-in turns on with blinking? :)

compo, where 3 pole e renki))) scroll to the very bottom

Post has been editednobodys_light - 28.01.14, 11:39

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/26/19, 07:47