> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Downloads | [iPhone] [iPad] download files from the Internet

Rep: (3)
Downloads
Version: 5.3.1

Last update of the program in the header:13.07.2015

Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
With this program, you can download files (movies, music, books ...) to the i-device.

Description:
Description in English
Downloads IS A Fully Featured Download Manager That Allows You to Download Files to Your iPhone or iPod Touch, You Can Then View / Play The Downloaded Files Right On Your iPhone Or iPod Touch, Or Transfer Them to Your Computer. FEATURES в€љ Full Portrait & Landscape Mode Support в€љ Passcode Lock в€љ Web Browser - Provides A user Experience Very Similar to Mobile Safari - Tabbed Browsing - Tap And Hold On An Image To Download IT - Tap And Hold to Force Download - Save Web Pages with Images For Offline Viewing - Full Screen Mode - Bookmark Manager - History Support - Address Bar Auto-Completion - HTTP Basic Authentication - Form-Based Authentication - Integrated Google or Yahoo! search - Ability to spoof browser's User-Agent string to display web pages like Firefox в€љ Download manager - Fast downloading speed - Supports resuming of interrupted downloads reliably - Live download progress bar and speed indicator - Active downloads badge number - Add arbitrary download link - Always Download with Correct Filename в€љ File Manager - Full Screen Document Viewer Tat Supports .pdf, .doc, .xls, .ppt, .txt, .html and .rtf file formats - Folders Support - Move, Rename and Delete Files - Editing of ID3 tags - Search by file name - Extract RAR archives - Unzip ZIP files - Remember document scroll position - Attempt to open file of unrecognized format - Import photos from camera roll в€љ Dropbox integration - Upload, download and manage files - Sync what you want, keep Files ON Your Device в€љ Advanced PDF Viewer - Huge PDF Files Work Flawlessly - Text Search - Tap PDF Links To Jump Across The File в€љ Photo Viewer - Tap Or Swipe to Move Between Images in A Folder - Zoom in and Ou T With Pinch Gesture - Ability To Save Images To Photo Album - Thumbnails View в€љ Audio Player - Music Playback Of .aac, .wav, .mp3 and .m4a formats - ability to play all mp3 files in a folder like a playlist - Repeat and Shuffle Songs - Audio Playback Continues WITH THE SCREEN LOCKED - PlayList Support - Display Album Artwork Embedded in .mp3 - Airplay Support (iOS 4.2 or Above) в€љ Video Player - Video Playback Of .m4v, .mp4, and .mov Formats - Supports TV -Out (Pre iOS 4.x) - Save Videos to Camera Rolls - Airplay Support (IOS 4.2 or Above) в€љ File Sharing - Supports Http and FTP Protocols - Supports iTunes USB File Sharing (IOS 4.x) - Transfer Files To and from computer in Wi-Fi network - Send files as email attachments (size under 15MB) в€љ Mobile Safari Integration - Bookmarklet for Mobile Safari that lets you open any link in Downloads в€љ Multitasking (iOS 4.x) - Background audio - Background downloading в€љ Inter-App Document Interchange (iOS 4.x) - Other Apps CAN Save Their Files to Down Loads App (E.G. Email App Can Save Attachments To Downloads App)

iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/downloads-d...d343307433?mt=8.
iTunes Store iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/downloads-f...d380641055?mt=8.

Download:
Pictureversion 5.3.1

Previous versions

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 13.07.15, 10:55
Reason for editing: update version

Rep: (1)
Excellent download manager! Thank you. Loads absolutely any files even .ipa from this forum when Safari with all sorts of plugins flatly refused to ship.

Rep: (787)
Apparently the next shell for safari, but with the possibility of downloading files.

Rep: (4)
You can say not to say no shell for safaris but a rocking chair for safaris, it is very convenient for the link to the instruction as a damnoader to fix to the safari "http://handyiphoneapps.com/downloads/bookmarklet.html?java.Script: window.location = 'Downloads: //' + Escape (Window.location), to download files!

Rep: (0)
Tell me plz, how to use it?

LOCOCB,
Join now.

Use very simple ... Walk in networks Internet, click on the desired link to download the file, and when downloading will start downloads to do everything yourself ... The file is saved along the way: var / mobile / applications / xxx (each number is essentially Downloads.App) / Documents / Files (this is not the most convenient in this application but I am sure that there will be craftsmen who will be able to fix the way to save downloaded files to more convenient: var / mobile / liblary / downloads

Cho I click on the music, she plays and not what it does not download, what do I do wrong ??????

Post has been editedLOCOCb - 09.05.10, 20:07

Try to click on the link and not to let go (to hold3sek) should jump out the window as on the first screen in the header ... Open, downloads, Copy Cancel. And just click on downloads. You must download.

Rep: (2)
The last version does not launch a fig .... What can trouble be? And what does the instruction give?

Rep: (2)
Started on Ipad but only v1.70

Attached files

Attached fileV170.IPA(4.14 MB)

Rep: (19)
All if it were, if it were also not absolute links (such ashttp://reeed.ru/lib/getfile.php?id=43248)Craft could. Or did I undertake something and someone works?

PS: There is already a new version 2.0.2 by the way and is now called the Filer software. Checked performance on iOS 4.0.1.
PPS: translation instructions for use for lazyhere.
PPS: Fileer is software from the same author, but without superstructure on the browser. The new version of the program is downloads - 2.0.3. I apologize for disinformation.

Now you can raise the header.

Attached files

Attached fileFiler__V2.0.2_.IPA(3.85 MB)
Attached fileDownloads_v2.0.3.ipa.(1.46 MB)

Post has been editedram_hoster - 12.08.10, 02:16

Rep: (59)
Filer 2.0.5.

Attached files

Attached fileFile_v2.0.5_tp_thai.ipa.(4.68 MB)

Rep: (7)
I use Lite version. The program likes, especially pleases the ability to save Failas with YouTube. The only thing that grieves is the name of the program under the icon in Sprigbarda: "DOWNLO ... LITE". Usually, the programs with long names that the authors could not cut normally, I delete immediately, regardless of their usefulness, because it brings terribly. But here is a special case. So I'm going to buy a full version. Tell me, please, in the paid version they did not begin anything with the name?

Rep: (26)
Tell me, where does this miracle come from? Is the developer site?

Rep: (7)
The site is specified in the Appstore.
I bought a paid version - everything is simple wonderful, the name without any dot. I recommend, especially those who have a device without Jail.

Rep: (26)
That's what I get when you try to download from this forum, although the compic shakes.
Attached Image

Post has been editedZdoxnut - 18.12.10, 11:12

Saved files and remove them dumb :( Where does it save them?

Rep: (262)
Keeps in your folder. Look for the file manager

Rep: (533)
Guys help please, with the help of this program, you can now download well, and with what program you can pour files to the exchanger, add button - pour, it does not shine not pressed, the Safari Upload Enabler seeds does not go, firmware 5.1 iPod 4

Rep: (2569)
Updating ...

What's New in Version 4.0.1
- Bug fixes

Attached fileDownloads_4.0.1.ipa.(7.66 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 24.11.20, 10:12