> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9295 Galaxy S IV Active - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "
Moisture protection
Does your unit let water through?
Yes [ 188 ] ** [11,2%]
Not [ 409 ] ** [24,37%]
Not tested [ 1080 ] ** [64,36%]
Are you satisfied with your smartphone?
Yes, satisfied with all 100-odd% =) [ 201 ] ** [11,98%]
Could be better ... [ 184 ] ** [10,97%]
Not satisfied = ( [ 48 ] ** [2,86%]
I walked by here and decided to see a poll [ 148 ] ** [8,82%]
Total votes: 1678

Rep: (11)
Discussion of the Samsung GT-I9295 Galaxy S IV Active

PictureSamsung GT-I9295 Galaxy S IV Active
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware OS Android 4.2.x-5.0.x пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | power usage пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Features and photos:
Attached Image

Dimensions: 139.7 x 71.3 x 9.1 mm,
Weight: 151 gr
Screen: 5 ", TFT LCD, 1920 x 1080, 441ppi
CPU: Snapdragon 600 (1.9GHz Krait 300)
Video accelerator: Adreno 320
RAM: 2GB
Memory: 16GB + microSD cards
Camera: Back - 8 megapixel with autofocus, front - 2MP
Video: Full HD (1080p), 30fps
Communications: Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB with MHL (TV Out, USB host), GPS (A-GPS and GLONASS), 3.5mm jack, NFC, Infrared
Battery: removable 2600 mAh
Protection type: IP67
Price in Europe:600Euro
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Size Comparison with SGS4
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Additional Information:
Instructions
useful links
It will be interesting to you.

Topics Curator: DJFeel

Post has been editedDJFeel - 04.09.16, 03:41
Reason for editing: Added a call volume to the header!

Rep: (511)
NyanKostyan, here crash tests would see ...

Rep: (4)
the front of the nexus 4 and galaxy nexus is similar

Rep: (9)
But this design is nothing. Black matte would see if there is :)

Rep: (78)
NyanKostyan @ 05/20/2013, 23:19*
480ppi phone pixel density

There DPI, and DPI is a software parameter that affects the scale of the interface, it is on all 480 FHD smartphones.
I liked the device very much, but the price is very interesting.

Rep: (47)
Legard @ 05/20/2013, 23:40*
Black matte would see if there is

I saw a version with gray instead of red. There, the auditory speaker was also larger and the lower buttons are similar to those in Xcover 2. But where the design is newer and which one I really don't know.

Rep: (59)
I want the same, but with a clean androyd without the "Samsung garbage" :)

Jester31101 @ 05/21/2013, 01:46*
I liked the device very much, but the price is very interesting.
Security is always more expensive. So you can add a hundred dollars / euros to the current S4 price.

Rep: (80)
here crash tests would see ...

Crash tests do not need to be watched. These phones are not positioned as protection against physical impact.
Only dustproof moisture protection.
I think he will stand his own. You can dip in a glass of beer, surprising your friends.

I hope only diseases will not be xcover 2 and basic S4.

Post has been editedhermitap - 21.05.13, 08:30

Rep: (19)
in terms of size comes out more than the original. Frames larger on all sides.

Rep: (0)
Hardware buttons are good (I hope that rubberized or soft touch). I also really hope that there will be a metal case, if everything is so, then I will take it ...

I was a staunch opponent of samsa, well, I can’t buy these glossy soap boxes, I turned 4 in the store many times, it causes nothing but disgust.

One didn’t like it, it’s too damn good for such a screen and does not look reliable even in aluminum. I wanted to take Z but Sony with the display adjusted ... hopes for this device

Rep: (9)
The news indicates that the body is metal, and the rear panel is bolted. We are waiting, sir.

By the way, in the photo on the right side you can not see any stubs. So either a sim card and a memory card (if there is one) on the left, or under this very unscrewing panel (if the screws are not fake).

Post has been editedallXaoc - 21.05.13, 14:16

It seems I read in the article that the cover is not removable, the bolts are unscrewed with special keys, so I think the SIM card and the flash drive are definitely not under the cover.

Post has been editedJohnson777 - 21.05.13, 14:28
Reason for editing: message change

dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU, an 8MP rear camera with all the features found on the standard Galaxy S4 and a dust-proof and waterproof design

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=CxkQavIz9wA

Rep: (78)
NyanKostyan @ 05/21/2013, 17:05*
dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU

"It's the dual core S4 Plus MSM8960, which is disappointing." In the comments it is written. This file is the same as the Sharp Aquos Phone SH930w, which sometimes lacks performance even for the interface. I walk by, but it's a pity.

Rep: (80)
On the screen you can clearly see the 4x nuclear percent for infe.

Jester31101 @ 05/21/2013, 19:03*
"It's the dual core S4 Plus MSM8960, which is disappointing." In the comments it is written. This is a fail ...

So, in the photo you can see that the 1.9 GHz quad-core is written and adreno 320 ... so do not panic ahead of time)

Post has been editedallXaoc - 21.05.13, 20:09

Rep: (3)
I wonder what his price will be?
Interested in. As an alternative, I look in galaxy grand, galaxy xcover2, HTC amazing 4g.

Publications often write phrases, such as:
I think the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active more than $ 800 (comparing the the price of the official Samsung Galaxy S4 that have price-tag $ 768).

And I, in principle, agree with them. At the level of the original SGS4

It depends on what kind of iron it has inside. While there is no clarity, but they "say" that the iron will be worse than in the usual 4-ke. And in theory it should not cost more than the flagship IMHO ...

Another link about two possible coresWill the “unkillable” Samsung Galaxy S4 Active be on last year’s processor?
But again, weirdness: MSM8960T specification up to 1.7 GHz, but here it seems like 1.9 GHz ... overclocked or a new revision ... is not clear!

Post has been editedallXaoc - 25.05.13, 15:06

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/11/19, 03:51