> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

320 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Prestigio MultiPhone 4055 Duo - Discussion | Smartphone 4.0 "
m16kevlar
Message#1
20.05.13, 19:29
Haier Russia QA
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1268
Check in: 03.03.07
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

DiscussionPrestigio MultiPhone 4055 DUO
PicturePAP4055DUO
Description | Discussion � | Firmware � | Prestigio club �
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

������ ������� �������! �������� download

������� - ���������� ���������, ����� Èçîáðàæåíèå . ���� � ��� ������ 15 ���������, �� ������� �� ������ Èçîáðàæåíèå � ��������, ��� ��� �����.
�����, ����� ���, �������� ������������ ���������������� ����������

Theme Rules
1. Do not swear, even hiding the word for **** or swapping letters in swear words. To use mats of different nations of the world is also unacceptable.
2. DO NOT WRITE IN BIG LETTERS OR DETAILS.
3. Ne pishi translitom, ochen proshu.
4. It is not necessary to use more than three punctuation marks (like this: "!!!!!!!!!" - not like this: "------" - not. The hyphen, it turns out, is also a punctuation mark.)
5. No need to use more than three smiles, even text (like so:: clap:: hemp:: russian:: yahoo:: wallbash: - you can’t:))))))))) - not).
6. Do not create duplicate posts and topics. Two or more times we do not repeat, do not repeat, do not repeat ...
7. Do not Nata expressly cover the tongue, do ashipki fsyokie. Panimaish druh?
8. Do not flood, we communicate only on the topic, without philosophizing. We want to flood - go to the section Trepalka.
9. We do not raise the topic, do not write messages like "an", "Pamagite", "Nobody really knows", we do not write empty messages, we don’t reply with a smile without text ...
10. Do not ask for a key, crack or a hacked version of something, if in the first message of the topic there is a ban on such actions.
11. On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
12. When posting an image in a message, do not forget that many people view the forum from mobile devices where traffic is more expensive and the download speed is significantly lower. Hide them under the spoiler!
13. Before asking a question, use the search on the topic and carefully read the ALL cap! There is already a lot of information in it.
14. When asking a question, indicate the firmware version!

All newcomers must read:
FAQ
Terms and jargon
Tips to improve power saving devices on Android OS
Questions beginner root user

In this threadCANdiscuss: the device itself, its purchase, games, applications, accessories, modifications and decorations.
In this threadDO NOTDiscuss: device firmware.

If in doubt, write your question in the LS to the curator of the topic. He will answer or redirect you to a knowledgeable person.

From the topic will beWITHOUT WARNINGdelete ALL questions, the answers to which are in the cap!
From the topic will beWITHOUT WARNINGdelete ALL messages containing MAT or insults!
From the topic will beWITHOUT WARNINGremove the entire offtop.

ObserveRULES OF CONDUCT IN THE FORUM.And all will be well !!!

Features and photos:
Attached Image

[*] Network: GSM 1800, GSM 900, WCDMA 2100, WCDMA 900
[*] Network protocols: EDGE, GPRS, HSDPA, IEEE 802.11b / g / n, Support for 2 SIM-cards
[*] Operating system: Android 4.1.1
[*] Kernel: Linux version 3.4.0
[*] 1.20 GHz processor, ARM Cortex A9 Dual Core (MediaTek MT6577T)
[*] PowerVR SGX531 Video Accelerator
[*] Capacitive touch screen
[*] Accum Capacity (mAh): 2500
[*] Accelerometer works only at extreme points.
[*] OTG (OTG) does not support.

Manual in PDF
Overview 4055
A brief description of the main positions
A source of information
Rozetka overview
Overview by Yauheni123
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=ciawAYq9t_M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=eHpcrif3ttE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0rGeFGsiCE...eature=youtu.be
Video review
Protective film

Photos taken by camera

Benchmark
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Known Issues
1. Low screen brightness (in models 4040 and 4020, brightness is much higher)
2. The battery charge is not displayed correctly.Fixed in update 1.0.22
3. Multitouch recognizes only 2 touches.
4. The compass does not work (it is on the site of the store in the description).
5. A little bit quiet sound of the speaker when talking.DecisionPrestigio MultiPhone 4055 Duo - Discussion (Post # 23282044)Fixed in update 1.0.22
6. G-sensor is practically none.Laid by the manufacturer and not fixable.

Updates are expected to fix these problems.

Mini F.A.Q.
    1. Does it charge from USB?Yes, it is charging.
    2. After the update, the root disappeared, although the Superuser program remained. What to do?We install root because of the new principle. Do not forget about enabling usb debugging.
    3. Why can not I put a separate signal for each contact?Contacts must be directly on the phone, not on the SIM card.
    4. How to get to the engineering menu?In the dialing menu, dial * # * # 3646633 # * # *
    5. How to raise the volume of the ear speaker?All manipulation is described for this.reference.
    6. How to make a screenshot?It is necessary to simultaneously press and hold the Volume and ON keys. The screenshot is saved to the / mnt / sdcard / Pictures / Screenshots folder. (You need to adjust first - and almost simultaneously on and hold a little.)
    7. Should I install Task Killers? Why you should not use Task Killers on Android
    8. How to charge the smartphone? Lithium Batteries - Operating Rules
    9. Multitasking Android? Android Multitasking and Voracity Myths
    10. Can not connect to the Internet?
    - Settings>Still>Mobile networks>Access Points (APN)>Choose the right>Press options (soft key 1)>Restore default settings. Reboot the device.
    - Settings>Still>Mobile networks>Access Points (APN)>Choose the right>Authentication Type>Select PAP - Helps for many operators.
    11. How to extend battery life?Remove unnecessary programs, charge from the native memory, and not from the computer, brightness 30%, use non-live wallpaper.
    12. How to disable the start-up and shutdown sound?Delete or replace files (bootaudio.mp3, shutaudio.mp3) in the folder / system / media /
    13. How to enter the recovery?With the smart turned off, press and hold Volume + and press ON and release.
    14. How to remove or add ringtones, reminders, etc. from smart?All these files are located in the / system / media / audio / folder in the corresponding folders. Remove root explorer or other file managers that support Root. We add either to the same place (not desirable and will appear after a reboot) or create corresponding directories / media / audio / * on the memory card
    15. The device did not work correctly. I didn't do anything serious.Can help: 1. Reset settings (settings-restore and reset-reset settings). 2. Make wipe data and wipe cash in Recovery (how to enter item 13). 3.Flash stock firmware from the theme of the firmware. If nothing helped ->carry in service.
    16. I do not want to do Root, how to backup applications?To installCarbonor for contactsMyPhoneExplorer
    17. How to set the wallpaper on each screen?Install and configureMultiPicture Live Wallpaper
    18. What is Root?We readhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/ 2013/05/11/99836 / # more-99836
    19. How to look for drivers and USB devices?To install the programAttached fileUSBView.zip(76.29 KB)

20. How to set up (thinly) GPS?Take advicePrestigio MultiPhone 4055 Duo - Discussion (Post # 23443717)
    21. How to enable spell checking?Take advicePrestigio MultiPhone 4500 DUO - Discussion (Post # 23717130)
    22. How to check the GPS?Take advicePrestigio MultiPhone 4300 DUO - Discussion (Post # 23654073)
    23. It's hard to get a smartphone out of the case.Wrap in several layers of magazine sheets (do not overdo it, you can in the newspaper) smartphone and put in a case for 20-30 minutes.
    24. Is it hot?Try to clean the contacts on your smartphone and battery.
    25. How to boot in safe mode?Take advicePrestigio MultiPhone 4055 Duo - Discussion (Post # 25702608)

Utility
All about drivers
Google Problem Solving (Play Market)
Energy saving
Memory increase
Improving GPS

Easy getting Root
Getting Root and TWR
Removal of stock programs
Replacing Boot Animation
How to turn off the shutter sound of a standard camera
Plugin to work through Total Commander.
A brief description of the engineering menu
Mobile uncle also help to enter the engineering menu
Advanced settings that extend services
We improve the sound
Kitchen to install mods
Pre-installed APP, Media, vold, recovery
Making the LED alert work
We cut the film by stencil
Programs for work with two SIM
Stock mod Launcher2.apk
Increase speaker volume during a conversation
Reassigning the functions of buttons on android devices
What is ADB
Change IMEI
Additional patches, hacked market
Brick restoration
Temporary solution to the problem with the battery
Case
Battery calibration
Games
The cache should be for PowerVR

Yauheni123
- GTA Vaysiti goes with a bang.
- PES 2012 too.
vandizel
I tried hard games. It is quite normal. The only thing not using an accelerometer.
Max payne superb
Asphalt 7 is also superb. Only in the tincture of management. Enable on-screen control
Nova, Betman, GTA3, etc. are played without problems. In Betman only in hard fights. When you beat off from the crowd, during the torsion of the camera. Watching jams ...
Modern Combat 4. Zero Hourhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygXJdlyPrvY...be_gdata_player
Viking 1234567
1.BADLAND - completely without glitches, everything works beautifully ok;)
2. Dungeon hunter (3,4) on medium without glitches but for a comfortable game it’s better to have low and very low
3. Asphalt (7,8) tested both but asphalt 7 ver. 1.1.1 without lags at all. Eighth at low rates but sometimes I crashed HZ why o.O
4. MC (3.4) is the third highest class without lags. But the fourth in the network game took off (I don’t know how it is with others, but I’m sure I have!)
5.Wild Blood (1.1.1) Super No Claims
6.Blitz Brigade - the class goes with a bang!
Also without lags go: Angry Birds, Contre Joure, Cut the rope, minecraft pe, subway surf, trial extreme, VOY, I.Gladiator, and of course Dead Trigger (1,2)

GTA SA

Fashion
Recommended software
Tested on 4300, 4500, 4055, 5044
® LBE Privacy Guard- An application to control the activity of applications and the android system. (Root is required).
® ViPER4Android (V4A)- Equalizer with many effects. Significantly improves the sound quality. (Root is required).

Polls (archive)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

If you performed phone manipulations like this:
1. Played with mounting partitions (swapped memory card and phone memory)
2. Removed some applications from systems (for example, system)
3. Changed Recovery (naproimer, custom, with whistles, fakes)
You are guaranteed to get an error at any stage of the update.

Updates (last up to 1.0.28)

Downgrade from 1.0.31 to 1.0.28

Dear users of Prestigio MultiPhone 4055 DUO, remember, the more requests for technical support for errors, the more patches and updates!
Link to write a letter to tech support

Curator --baw-

Post has been edited-baw- - 21.11.14, 08:35
-baw-
Message#2
29.04.13, 09:23
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3800
Check in: 01.12.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32

Various pre-installed files and directories.

Pre-installed programs -Attached fileapp.zip(88.08 MB)

Media Catalog Archive -Attached filemedia.zip(55.6 MB)

Original vold -Attached filevold.zip(582 bytes)

Original Recovery -Attached filerecovery.zip(4.3 MB)

Utility to generate MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt -Attached fileCheckSum_Generate.zip(6.54 KB)

Post has been editedbaw72 - 11.09.13, 11:53

--------------------
Something with my memory has become. After all, I am wounded and old now.
Repeat and remind me more often. I will not remember everything, so I will write down the part.
lejon_klp
Message#3
21.05.13, 16:01
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 07.05.13

I recently bought this aparatik, although I was going to take 4040, this is my first Android, so I gathered some information

Characteristics of the device
Screen size 4.00 "Touch screen capacitive
480x800 pixel screen resolution, 240 dpi
CPU ARM Cortex A9 Dual Core 1.20 GHz processor (MT6577)
GPU PowerVR SGX531 Video Accelerator
Internal memory size 4 GB
RAM size 512 MB
Supported Flash SDHC, SDXC Cards
Android 4.1 operating system
Main camera 8.0 Mp Autofocus
Resolution 3264x2448,
LED flash
Front Front Camera 0.3 Mp
Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.0
Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b / g / n
Micro USB interface and 3,5mm mini-jack audio
Network WCDMA 900, GSM 1800, GSM 1900, GSM 850, GSM 900, WCDMA 2100
Network protocols EDGE, GPRS, HSDPA
GPS A-GPS, GPS
FM radio is
Sound formats supported AMR-NB / WB, eAAC +, WMA, AAC, AAC +
Supported formats BMP, GIF, JPG, H.264, MPEG-4, WMV, VP8, H.263
Supported SIM Dual Sim
Digital Compass Sensors, G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor
Accessories Headphones, Charger, USB micro cable, Prestigio Case
Dimensions: 127.1 x 64.1 x 12.8 mm
Accum Capacity 2500 mAh Lithium Polymer
Weight (g) 150 g

A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
riddick199
Message#4
21.05.13, 16:53
Novice
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 41
Check in: 04.01.13
Prestigio MultiPhone 4055 DUO

and how do you like it? Please tell us in more detail about how he works and whether you have noticed any bugs, etc. Thanks in advance))

--------------------
Prestigio Multiphone 4055 duo, Android 4.2.2, SlimDroid3CM, Root
Twisted2
Message#5
21.05.13, 17:50
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 849
Check in: 20.05.13
Pocophone F1 6/64

Thank you very much lejon_klp, and you can upload a few photos, such as text, and from long distances, and video. I would be very grateful: happy:

--------------------
Sold beaver
AcerF @ n
Message#6
21.05.13, 22:39
There could be MY advertising
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 7316
Check in: 07.10.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

lejon_klp
Hello
Please measure the size of the battery.

--------------------
Now: (F.W. MCAOSP); Sansa Clip + / Zip (Rockbox 3.14); Amazfit Bip, MiJia Car DVR (1.0.13En)
Alex_Halimonenko
Message#7
21.05.13, 23:34
Hohol
[offline]

Messages 711
Check in: 05.08.10
Xiaomi Mi 8

Lejon_klp @ 05/21/2013, 15:01*
Recently bought this aparatik,

Where did you buy it? O_o
riddick199
Message#8
22.05.13, 07:57
Novice
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 41
Prestigio MultiPhone 4055 DUO

Alex_Halimonenko @ 05/21/2013, 11:34 PM*
Quote (lejon_klp @ 05/21/2013, 15:01)
Recently bought this aparatik,
Where did you buy it? O_o

if I understand correctly, then a person is from Lithuania, and their online supermarkets already have this phone

--------------------
Prestigio Multiphone 4055 duo, Android 4.2.2, SlimDroid3CM, Root
Twisted2
Message#9
22.05.13, 10:02
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 849
Pocophone F1 6/64

And our rosette is freezing "expected delivery", and I have a day tomorrow} -)

--------------------
Sold beaver
lejon_klp
Message#10
22.05.13, 10:02
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4

The device itself is too heavy, but for me it is normal, it works smartly, so far I’m just getting used to it, immediately got into contacts, took drivers from 4040 and connected to the computer, using the program MyPhoneExplorer made a copy of the contacts from the old Sony and then loaded into Prestigio 4055. Inserted mikroSD card 16 Gb clas10, I threw some programs on the card. The connection seems to catch better than my old sony phone. I bought the device through a company, from friends, I ordered 4040, but they called me and said that there would be no more ??, offered to choose 4055 and 4322, the choice fell on a phone with a larger battery, made a discount, the price was less than $ 175, 2 year warranty.
Photos with sizes
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Several references
Fint01
Message#11
22.05.13, 11:25
Movie buff
[offline]

Messages 4237
Check in: 25.02.13

lejon_klp
Answer a couple of questions.
1) I understand the cover in the kit?
2) How much does it charge from the mains in time and for how much mAh charging (this is the current output)
3) How much it keeps under heavy load.

Post has been editedFint01 - 22.05.13, 11:26

--------------------
5.1. On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
lejon_klp
Message#12
22.05.13, 12:07
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4

Yesterday, the co-worker for work, too, bought this device, and the cover was included. Charger 5V 700 mA, charged so far only 2 times, the first from the network about 3 hours, then via USB from a computer about 4 hours, but there was no time to use intensively, and as always (like a phone, about 15 calls a day) lasted 7 days, without GPS, and without internet, but 2 SIM cards
Fint01
Message#13
22.05.13, 13:01
Movie buff
[offline]

Messages 4237

lejon_klp
I ask once again to discharge and fully charge and say exactly how much it charges. If like 4040 from the mains 4 hours, this is nonsense, if 3 hours, then this is still the norm.
PS there would be 1 gig of RAM and smart would be a hit of this year in its price category, and so alas 512mb for 2013 is not much.

--------------------
5.1. On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
707robot
Message#14
22.05.13, 14:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 100

a great beast, but the presence of a 2x axial g sensor is the only negative, it is impossible to play games like asphalt and others controlling the tilt of the phone. And everything else is super!
vazolot
Message#15
22.05.13, 16:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 342
Check in: 22.04.11
Meizu M5 Note (M621H, M621Q, M621C, M621M)

Hands and itching to buy.
Who uses more info please.
What about build quality? What with games (test heavy pliz)? What with viewing angles? How to multitouch? In Ukraine, someone has already seen on the wind? What can be said about the "front" (glass or)? In general, write everything, Pts interesting.

--------------------
Meizu M5Note 32
NokiaN70>Nokia5700>LG_P500>Prestigio_PAP4040>PAP4055>LENOVO P780
It's hard to think, but you have to think.
Alex_Halimonenko
Message#16
22.05.13, 16:32
Hohol
[offline]

Messages 711
Check in: 05.08.10
Xiaomi Mi 8

707robot @ 05/22/2013, 1:23 PM*
but the presence of a 2x axial g sensor is the only negative

From infa?
Twisted2
Message#17
22.05.13, 16:52
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 849
Pocophone F1 6/64

Vazolot @ 05/22/2013, 16:26*
What can be said about the "front" (glass or)?

Plastic.

--------------------
Sold beaver
707robot
Message#18
22.05.13, 18:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 100

Prestige support response -

This phone has a dual-axis G-sensor, so this behavior is not a malfunction.
Unfortunately, games like Beach Buggy Blitz, Doodle Jump will not work.

Respectfully,
Technical support service

information from here. although I do not believe them. either they are stoned there, or they themselves are not aware of what is stuffing in the phone. Having tested the iron, I was surprised that, in addition to this sensor, there is also a magnetic one, but it does not respond, but at the iron level it is there.

The screen is plastic, the viewing angles are not the best, the usual TFT.
responsive. build on 5+. rear corrugated plastic. body nimble, all rushing without lags.
16 GB card included Androyd 4.1, will soon be 4.2, according to the manufacturer. Now you don’t have to rut the phone to change memory in places, everything large is freely installed on the SD card itself !!! It is +!

Case included. The body itself is huge ... a 2500 battery. It should be kept for a couple of days. And so everything is fine if it were not a problem with sensors

Yes, in the sun - nothing is visible!

the camera began to shoot one level higher and sharper. problems with recording voice and sound during video recording disappeared. shoots in HD 720!
Fint01
Message#19
22.05.13, 19:33
Movie buff
[offline]

Messages 4237

707robot @ 05/22/2013, 17:42*
16 GB card included

707robot @ 05/22/2013, 17:42*
Case included.

The joke is that the socket about this is silent about the set. Is it possible that in Ukraine at the entrance they steal a bundle of yy ... Although I would not be surprised if this is so: D

Post has been editedFint01 - 22.05.13, 19:34

--------------------
vazolot
Message#20
22.05.13, 20:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 342
Check in: 22.04.11
Meizu M5 Note (M621H, M621Q, M621C, M621M)

Fint01 @ 05/22/2013, 18:33*
The joke is that the socket about this is silent about the set. Is it possible that in Ukraine, at the entrance, they are stealing a bundle of yy ... Although I would not be surprised if this is so

The outlet explains this like the following: "The characteristics and equipment of the product may be changed by the manufacturer without notice": happy:

I'm shocked:
The phone in my favorite store at 17:00 cost 1399 UAH, but it was not available. At the moment, the phone did not appear in stock, BUT its price became 1404 UAH.
I'm afraid to update the store page - suddenly it will become more expensive again

https://www.technomarket.hr/products/091290...io-pap-4055-duo
crazy you can go with these prestige

Interested in the question of the Internet. In the description of the subject is indicated as: "EDGE, GPRS, HSDPA". ZG someone checked?

Post has been editedvazolot - 22.05.13, 23:47

--------------------
Meizu M5Note 32
NokiaN70>Nokia5700>LG_P500>Prestigio_PAP4040>PAP4055>LENOVO P780
It's hard to think, but you have to think.
707robot
Message#21
23.05.13, 08:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 100

I'm more worried about why the accelerometer does not work there normally, it is a complete gut. even elementary speedex 3d does not play
full tin. I will go back to the campaign and this body. Half of the programs I need require an accelerometer.

after testing I learned that all the necessary sensors are in the phone -

yamaha 530 orientation sensor
yamaha 530 3-axis magnetic sensor
bma222 3-axis accelerometer

but only 3axis accelerometer works and that is stupid.

Post has been edited707robot - 23.05.13, 09:19

320 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 01/05/19, 15:34