> Attention!

Creating topics in this section is not available. If you haven't found a discussion of your problem in this section, you can create a topic inmain section.

4 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 > »  

> Periodically loses the entire network when 3G mode is on | [Cellular]
argonet
Message#1
20.05.13, 10:27
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 22.01.12

������������ ������ ��� ���� ��� ���������� ������ 3G download

Iphone 4s 32Gb
Firmware:6.1.3. (10B329)

Jailbreak: Not
Description of the problem:
A week ago a battery was replaced in a small service. At first, everything worked fine and nothing promised trouble. The next day, people could not get through to me, I thought the usual network glitch (MTS), flew off into a call. Upon arrival, the phone normally got into the network for 15 minutes, then completely lost it. About an hour later, he returned to it and worked normally in all modes. But then he continued to gallop again, then he works, then completely loses it for a long time. I returned to Moscow on Saturday - the device did not want to become a network at all. Found that if you turn off 3G mode, then it stably works in EDGE and does not crash anywhere. I went to the same service - they disassembled and reassembled it there, but they assure me that everything is fine with iron.
What could be the ideas that it is? soft? hard? SIM card??? Has anyone encountered a similar problem and its successful solution?

There have been actions:
Network settings reset a hundred times overloaded.
Antenna in the service looked, with her everything seems OK.

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 20.09.16, 12:44
Rider.GG
Message#42
26.04.17, 18:15
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 26.04.17

Meizu M3 Note. When you turn on 3g, the network disappears for a few seconds. Then it restores and back. I changed the SIM card from the operator, the problem did not disappear, what can I do?

--------------------
Meizu M3 Note
Roman4elo
Message#43
27.04.17, 15:18
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 15
Check in: 28.12.07
Glofiish (E-Ten) X500 +

My JIAYU phone a year later began to fall off 3G on a megaphone, switched to Beeline and a week later the same garbage and shows that the network is there and if they call me it is not available until I turn on 2G. Simka changed, sewed on new firmware, communication modules do not help anything. The mother of LG, these sims work in 3G without any dependencies just some kind of mysticism. This problem occurs on almost all brands of phones. There are only a few people on my forum with such a problem, the rest do not even know about such a glitch and write all sorts of garbage about changing SIM cards, which I consider to be nonsense and I can’t find an answer to this question for 3 years. I constantly go with 2G and this by modern standards is just the last century

Post has been editedRoman4elo - 27.04.17, 15:20
XAMlo23
Message#44
05.05.17, 20:01
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 05.02.16

I became a mobile Internet user not long ago. And I will say this ... the first uses were abroad (Europe), there were no problems with the community. I returned to Ukraine and here all those symptoms that were listed in this topic, having dug a little digging this

Almost all new phone models support 3G network mode. But not always the cellular operator can provide a high level of network in this mode, and sometimes even the phone can be outside the coverage area of ​​the network. For the phone, the 3G network is a priority, during an incoming call, with an unstable 3G reception, the phone switches to 2G. Switching from 3G to 2G takes some time, this is enough for the base station to determine that the subscriber is unavailable for an incoming call.

Also on the frequent switching of bands (3G / 2G), the phone consumes more power. As a result, the duration of the battery can be reduced.

When using 3G data is loaded faster, but if you do not use your phone to access it on the Internet or as a modem, then the 2G network mode is enough.

You can change the network range in the phone menu:

we have a problem with operators that provide non-quality services
rassolof
Message#45
06.05.17, 05:10
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1151
Check in: 18.08.13
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Good all the time of day. Body SGNote2. "Problem" such. He lived himself did not huddle. I calmly changed the firmware (like everything onsavagemessiahzine.com) I was looking for the perfect ... I jumped on RR 7.0.1 then I wanted to go back. It always went to 442 or 444 and everything was fine. But then the firmware stopped installing. Hang on the settings. Any, except RR or Lineage and the like. I decided to flash the service, four-file. Full order. Next on the notes. Enhanced recovery and custom 442, 444 ... Everything went fine ... Except for one. At about 6 in the morning (5: 30-7: 00) and at 18 in the evening (17: 40-19: 30) everything disappears. Internet and communication. As if some cycles were identified, although slightly "blurry" in time. And so already a month. Heal only reboot. Reboot and until the evening not a single failure. So for all without exception firmware.
â–ª I work as a taxi driver. You can ride all night and not a single shoal. There comes a morning - a breakage of everything, reboot and work another day until the evening. I changed all the modems available on the forum. From the old to the newest and vice versa, I rearranged all the firmware available for this animal ... Zero reaction. Went to a friend (cellular repair) sat and poked and it turned out that he had the same thing with SGS-3. The operator is still the same fucking MTS. They thought and thought and did not come up with anything else ... Maybe this way MTS "pushes" customers from the old tariff to the new ones? Here and today. Made a monthly fee and the same garbage continues. By the way, in the absence of the Internet and communication, the icons in the status bar do not disappear (as already mentioned here). Communication - full scale ... But if you wait about three minutes, all the icons disappear. And no shamanism is returned. Only reboot. I will go today to Tele2. What else to do? Smart about the corner? So he ideally. Not a single scratch. After changing the battery, the situation has not changed. Acc took from 'officials.
â–ª I hope that someone will respond and decide something together. This is all very strange ...
I apologize for so many bukav ...

--------------------
Sincerely, Dmitry.
Ghisool
Message#46
08.06.17, 13:36
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 28.04.11
Apple iPad 2

People, a similar problem. Can you tell me something.
The city made a 3G network and periodically began to fall off the connection. The device Lenovo S860 - 2 SIM cards. With the phone, no manipulation has ever been done.
I would have sinned on the phone if I didn’t have the same second hand at hand, which also falls off the connection at the same time as the first one. Those. Something happens to the network and the connection on both sims disappears. Reboot and then everything works fine for a while.
Is it possible to somehow solve the problem without giving up 3G?
Shl. Other people in the city seem to have no such problem. At least friends do not complain.
sleem2005
Message#47
15.06.17, 19:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 325
Check in: 10.07.12
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

Hello! I faced a similar problem mts (Ukraine), in the 2g mode everything works, and in 3g both SIM cards disappear altogether. Since there is some experience in the gland, I disassembled the bodies. checked all the pins, antenna, etc. all OK. For confidence, I flashed the firmware, it did not help, I demolished it, I registered it with my hands, it also did not help, I rearranged the sims in some places too. The operator replaced the SIM card 0. In the end, I thought I would forget everything about 3G. But to be sure, I called the operator MTS (Ukraine) and explained that when I turned on 3G, it was on their map that my phone stopped catching the connection, but there was simply no Internet, namely the connection. The operator accepted the application, the SMS was received that the application was accepted and within a day it will be considered. In the evening of the same day, a new sms came that the application number ... was considered, reload the phone and use the Internet. Well, of course, there was little faith in solving the problem, but as I was surprised that after rebooting, my body in 3g mode works without problems and does not lose touch at all. Before you write here specifically spent the day for the test everything is OK. So it can help someone, call complain about the connection and make them guilty, if we don’t do it, they will be all the same, and we will pay for bad services.

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus, Fly IQ442 Quad Miracle 2,4.4 AOSP KitkatFlare2, Iphone 3gs, LG H324
An @ nas
Message#48
25.06.17, 12:24
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
Check in: 29.03.10

Vitaxa010 @ 03.24.17, 21:37*
I have the same problem, the connection on all sims disappears when you lock the phone, my antenna, nothing has changed. The connection appears then when you connect the charging, maybe someone had such that they did. Iphone 4s

Similarly! There is a solution?

--------------------
Jedem das seine
Alekx-68
Message#49
21.07.17, 13:49
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Check in: 27.06.14

I apologize ... similar two topics ... so forgive me, moderators.
Good morning everyone .... Such a problem ... body ... Samsung A3 2016 (SM-A310F) .. sees the sim card ... (SMS comes from the operas) and doesn’t catch the signal anymore ... no network .. In short, I can not call .. the network falls off ... Who faced? pzhl help advice ...

--------------------
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ... BUT LOVE TO RECOGNIZE.
Vital77777
Message#50
08.08.17, 18:19
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 21.09.10

The same problem, samsung galaxy s3, the connection disappears tightly, the only thing that saves is switching to 2g, even a reboot is not required, the connection starts working and not only the Internet. I tried almost everything I know, reflashed various firmware and communication modules several times, reset the network settings, shamanized with access points, nothing helped, who faced and solved this problem?, Unsubscribe pliz ....

Post has been editedVital77777 - 08.08.17, 18:28
Vital77777
Message#51
11.08.17, 11:57
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 21.09.10

The network has disappeared when the phone is on the 3g network. Played with settings: Mobile networks-Access points (APN) -a type of authentication, by default stood PAP set CHAP and lo and behold !! 3 days without a single departure from the network. Phone samsung s3 i9300 operator MTS. I can not say how this setting affected what, or maybe it coincided with the fact that the network operator has adjusted, but the result is obvious. Pah pah, so as not to jinx it)

Post has been editedVital77777 - 11.08.17, 12:00
ArtemiyBIG
Message#52
27.08.17, 12:19
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Check in: 15.06.13

Hello!
I bought an used iPhone 5s. But after a while I noticed a problem with the instability of the gsm network. Where there is a powerful signal, there are no problems, everything catches OK. But if you get out of the line of sight of the BS, then the situation deteriorates dramatically - the signal disappears. If you make the call yourself, then the phone will find strength and 1-2 antenna divisions will appear. Yes, I have of course TELE2 and in a new area there are no own base stations yet, but at the same time my ancient iPhone 4 catches the network steadily!
dedkovich
Message#53
20.10.17, 11:06
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 12.01.13
Amazon Kindle Fire

Vital77777 @ 08/11/2017, 11:57*
The network has disappeared when the phone is on the 3g network. Played with settings: Mobile networks-Access points (APN) -a type of authentication, by default stood PAP set CHAP and lo and behold !! 3 days without a single departure from the network. Phone samsung s3 i9300 operator MTS. I can not say how this setting affected what, or maybe it coincided with the fact that the network operator has adjusted, but the result is obvious. Pah pah, so as not to jinx it)

May God grant you health, dear man! Changed pap to chap in mts profile settings and the network does not fall off !!! Samsung galaxy Note 4. MTS.by network. My phone tried to catch 4g at work, apparently it didn’t work, it went down to 3g and the network was lost at this stage. The reboot basically helped, but not from the first time. Therefore, I started to turn on the flight mode and bluetooth in order to somehow overclock the communication module. In short, dances with a tambourine were. But right now it works !!!
Borisych159
Message#54
15.11.17, 17:46
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 20.10.16
Blackview BV7000 Pro

Dedkovich @ 10/20/17, 15:06*
May God grant you health, dear man! Changed pap to chap in mts profile settings and the network does not fall off !!! Samsung galaxy Note 4. MTS.by network. My phone tried to catch 4g at work, apparently it didn’t work, it went down to 3g and the network was lost at this stage. The reboot basically helped, but not from the first time. Therefore, I started to turn on the flight mode and bluetooth in order to somehow overclock the communication module. In short, dances with a tambourine were. But right now it works !!!

Also changed, by observing.

Post has been editedBorisych159 - 15.11.17, 18:35
Alexfed76
Message#55
20.11.17, 22:34
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 10.04.15
DEXP Ixion GL255

Changed pap to chap in mts profile settings? More...
The same problem, iPhone 4s, MTC.
goldlerik
Message#56
24.11.17, 13:59
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 21.05.09

IPhone 7, megaphone. Often did not catch the network, when switching to 3G, it disappeared.
Helped: Settings - Operator - MANUALLY CHOOSE OPERATOR!
aleks2912
Message#57
25.11.17, 18:32
User
[offline]

Messages 62
Check in: 14.11.12
Pocophone F1 6/64

The same thing began three days ago with a sim card from the kz beeline in Pavlodar. Until this year everything worked fine. Phone meizu m3 Note, two SIM cards, the second tele 2. The network has become disconnected, and on two SIM cards at once. When less, and when the cycle - turns off, then turn on and so in a circle. I turn off the Internet, everything seems to be normal. I changed the sim card in the office beeline, it was enough for the evening and night and again the same thing. Now the Internet is on Tele 2, and the beeline is in 2G mode. Everything works great. And just a little phone on the wall did not shandarahnul.
dedkovich
Message#58
20.12.17, 21:08
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 12.01.13
Amazon Kindle Fire

Alexfed76 @ 11/20/2017, 10:34 PM*
Changed pap to chap in mts profile settings? More...
The same problem, iPhone 4s, MTC.

The only thing that helped me 100% is the choice of the network mode: wcdma
neither gsm + wcdma nor 4g, but only wcdma! Forgot the problem of falling off the net.
dsprts
Message#59
09.05.18, 23:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 180
Check in: 02.11.09
Google nexus 5

Nexus 5 wife a week ago began to periodically lose the SIM card. According to her, the reboot of the device helped. Recently, I saw on her phone the inscription no sim. I tried to shudder the sim without rebooting the device. Sim card hot swap is supported by the device. Network found. Went through her machine. I thought where the contacts on the coaxial wires of the antenna or the spring-loaded contacts of the antenna itself. The day worked and then again there is no sim. In general, the restart helped.
What was my surprise when an hour ago I saw on my nexus 5 the same inscription there is no sim. Although I already had three years old apparatus, and there were no problems. All mobile operator Megafon. In general, I rebooted the bodies - it did not help. I pulled the sim - it worked. By the way, sometimes there are blunts with the Internet. Opera turbo helped. As if the operator is blocking my unlimited mobile Internet.
Can contact the SIM card tray ......... which determines the presence of a SIM. If there is one at all.
Thurman
Message#60
13.10.18, 04:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 359
Check in: 06.10.11

Samsung galaxy tab, many years of problems with falling off 3G and the network and the SIM itself. thank
Vital77777 @ 11.08.17, 15:57*
PAP stood CHAP and lo and behold !!

Post has been editedThurman - 13.10.18, 04:56
regizo
Message#61
09.01.19, 16:15
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 06.11.13
Huawei MediaPad T3 KOB-L09

It’s also a problem with the network hangup, especially when I’m on the highway or in some big shopping and entertainment complex. The phone accepts 2G or 3G, model Alcatel Pixi 4 Plus Power. At first there was a Megaphone operator, so stable once a week, now it hangs on Yota 1 time in 2 months. In the settings I installed: Mobile Access Point Networks (APN) (I have YOTA) -the type of authentication, by default nothing stood, set CHAP. By testing, I will unsubscribe later.

4 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19, 10:40