> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

CarX Drift Racing | [IPhone] [iPad] The first truly realistic car simulator

Rep: (0)
CarX Drift Racing
version: 1.1

Last update of the game in the header:31.07.2014

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
car simulator.

Description:

Experience the first truly realistic car simulator on iOS with CarX Technology.

CarX Technology iOS Engine Demo
Realistic physics of car behavior.
Intuitive controls.

Video:
Carx 2.0 official trailer
Carx technology on iphone

Homepage: http://www.carx-tech.com
iTunes Store: CarX Drift Racing 1.1 (itunes)

PC version
currency hacking
Download: Version 1.1

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 09.11.15, 21:49
Reason for editing: update

Rep: (54)
RR4 to a)

When budett android? Write please

Rep: (-17)
Germany2345,
shish you
M
Nothing to say? It is better to keep silent.

Post has been editedBlackfish - 19.11.13, 12:16

Rep: (1)
I understand the site in their engines are on the game, etc. Why did not someone does not want to do androjda?

Rep: (11)
For me - it is the only game on ios
Promised update for the new year, and all damped, nowhere to meet and unsubscribe ((

Rep: (7)
It will soon be upgraded
From the words of the creator of the game in the VC group "http: //www.youtube.com...2zf2g&feature=youtu.be
The wait is just a little bit! Here it will look like the next update. Evading their comments. For us it is important. "
P.S. The game is held for moderation process in the AppStore
P.S.S. If possible, add a hat :)
Attached Image

Post has been editedkikooooooooooooo - 01.03.14, 18:05

Rep: (14)
Alas, gentlemen, but to update the game turned into a rare piece of feces. And it's not in Donato. Now we want to just carry this misery, burying all the dreams of a bright future of the game (or rather engine) on ios. : Bubble: It's a shame just words can not describe how ((

Crack one thread and throw off a save))) too lazy to go)))

Rep: (278)
Nik12_zonda,
um, but perhaps physics changed? I have not noticed anything special, but Donato hacked through tweak in-app purchase

Rep: (67)
shweeps Throw lockers;)

Rep: (7)
An hour ago we released our game CarX Drift Racing!
Swing on ssylke-
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id644907661
If you like what we do, please do the maximum repost news :)

During the first hour is 500 people put their records!

Most coveted DRIFT GAME
[1,300,000 fans have downloaded the first game and very CarX asked to do a full game]
CAUTION! This game can absorb you for many hours, do not forget to take a break every 40 minutes!

REAL DRIFT SIMULATOR

-CarX Drift Racing will give you a unique experience to direct the sports cars, the control is intuitive
- if you like to ride sideways, get ready to surrender to this game and have fun
- squeeze the handbrake to put the car into a skid
- paint asphalt by burning rubber
- thick smoke will cover the road

THE MOST REALISTIC MOBILE RACING GAME
- incredible feeling of powerful sports cars
- cars behave realistically on all surfaces - asphalt, sand, grass
- drive on highly detailed tracks
- control customization
- For each car 4 settings - Stock, Turbo, Racing, Drift
- live cameras and spectacular repetitions
- pour video replays on youtube

SINGLE PLAYER GAME
- win cups and earn coins
- open 6 sports cars and a new track
- added ghost mode to compete with himself

ONLINE CHAMPIONSHIP races at TIME
- to win friends and set the world record

REAL MOTORS AND TURBINES
- real sounds for each car
- simulates the sound of turbines and relief valves

MUSIC APPEARED IN THE GAME
-6 new licensed music tracks

kolomoets_7,
kikooooooooooooo,
Saves can throw, just tell me - just copy the folder Documents and saves are not there?
If anything, the Documents folder is already threw.

Posted on 06/03/2014, 22:42:

Nik12_zonda,
so what's the problem of the game? I have not noticed a difference in the physics ...

Attached files

Attached fileDocuments.rar(7.57 kb)

Post has been editedshweeps - 06.03.14, 22:41

shweeps It has changed, and in the worse. I'm not talking about that wretched presets (otherwise not call, I demand of Custom settings of the engine in the PC version of the parameters), and that the game was enjoyable, Unity, and now felt a certain simplification. Very upset and simplification of the graphics component of the game (probably in favor of the old iron, without proper optimization for new estesstvenno) is also very annoying new management and the inability to turn off all unnecessary canoe with HUD to podriftit without Zapara. Extremely sick "awesome cool" new menus constructed by the algorithm PowerPoint presentation about the soundtrack and "realistic" engine sounds just say nothing, as foolish about unprotected Donat.
Conclusion: Of the benefits of updating highlight
1) new cars, though not as detailed as the PC version
2) The ghost mode
3) a new track (not yet run-in, takchto in question)
Everything else - revealing shortcomings, flaws and trash.
ZY: Donut I also hacked, but that's just easier to not become ...: beee:

Nik12_zonda,
Clearly, I'm just not really understand and love simulyatornoy race, so sometimes drive in the mood to put this game, and I notice the difference was difficult. A Documents folder is enough to put others were able to put the save game? If not, then how can you throw a save game? I'm dealing with an apple only 3 weeks, had not just try)

Most often, documents folder, all right made

Nik12_zonda,
Clearly, we know: thank_you:

You just have to know how to operate the machine, and then off we go.
shweeps @ 07.03.2014, 00:24*
It has changed, and in the worse.

Jambik007 You just have to be able to quote the message paste: D but not after)
As for physics, I am beginning to take an interest, you played the first version? Or so simply written?
Ato srach razvedom right now and then it turns out that you do not even vkurse what I mean ...

Rep: (34)
IMHO - physics has not been such as, but not worse or better
Played in the first for a long time, but also to download it as soon as he saw that the forum is written to update, download an older version for some reason :) From the beginning I did not understand it and was terribly angry by the fact that no new nifiga: D
Then I saw a new update in the AppStore, so to speak downloaded without closing the first version, and compared the difference right away ...
In the first version when driving asphalt and felt the weight of the machine, straight can be given the friction in the bank to go in and out on the grass, there was a strong contrast!
Now, the feeling that the car is flying at 150 km / h instead of that on the odometer, a kind of arcade, but the execution of the skid everything seems the same but due to the fact that the machine is now flying so fast in low drift it bears the features of which, as if by ice: mellow:
Verdict - it became worse, because in the first version of the play for about an hour enjoying physics, play 5-10 minutes in this version and deleted ...

Post has been editedngp1991 - 09.03.14, 01:45

Rep: (108)
rubber physics? Drift physics and the behavior of cars at times better than any RealRacing. Yes, the visual component design miserable, but overall drawing environment, and cars pleasing to the eye. As podriftit, compared with an analogue to a bucket RealDrift, the best solution.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/01/19, 1:43