> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

CarX Drift Racing | [IPhone] [iPad] The first truly realistic car simulator

Rep: (0)
CarX Drift Racing
version: 1.1

Last update of the game in the header:31.07.2014

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
car simulator.

Description:

Experience the first truly realistic car simulator on iOS with CarX Technology.

CarX Technology iOS Engine Demo
Realistic physics of car behavior.
Intuitive controls.

Video:
Carx 2.0 official trailer
Carx technology on iphone

Homepage: http://www.carx-tech.com
iTunes Store: CarX Drift Racing 1.1 (itunes)

PC version
currency hacking
Download: Version 1.1

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 09.11.15, 21:49
Reason for editing: update

Rep: (-3)
I really liked the game. The physics of the car is even nothing! In the future, the game will obviously be in demand, if everything is done, and the project itself will not be abandoned.

Rep: (122)
Cool simulator

Rep: (6)
YouTubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cta6PYUSN_U

Rep: (122)
Blow-off only in the second part?

Rep: (40)
And I set a world record, no?)

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (447)
Balin, a bug bug. Graphics with physics are very worthy. Separate praise to developers for skype kupeshny in 34 body, as he sat in his car. : thank_you:

The developer is Russian by the way, herevideo of the same physical engine on a PC with a steering wheel

Rep: (10)
Now, if a full game ...

Rep: (28)
If the developer is Russian, then I must tell him not to be sold in EA. I do not want to see a donor RR 4 with such an amazing engine.

super game, showed their new engine. The full game will be, but not soon. We are waiting for drift mania new))

Rep: (5)
Playable after real racing 3?

Rep: (23)
and where to download it?

Rep: (447)
gipron
in aityuns not? in the header there is a link to the store, the game is free, because the demo.

Rep: (53)
Version for PC who needs:

YandexDisk

Ex.Ua - Full Speed ​​for UA users

P.S. He played on an iPhone and on a laptop, it’s just a tin, it's cool, only to refine and refine. And in physics and realism, that Real Racing 3, that Asphalt 7, that Mostvanted for iPhone - that's all.

Z.Y.Y. If the developer is sold to EArasts, then as far as I know, their games break without problems with iAPCracker or LocalAPPStore

Post has been editedDikatz - 22.05.13, 18:24

Rep: (22)
here it is a real simulator, I hope that the project will not be abandoned but updates will be systematically released.

Rep: (7)
DiKatz
Indeed, he put it in place of PP3, after that donated HS as a balm for the soul. By the way, on the 4th pad, if you call on grass / sand and slip, you get a uniform slide show

Posted on 05/22/2013, 19:53:

Assasins13,
Well, on the PC version, the last update came out last year, and the mobile platform is apparently not a priority for development (one version is here, there were several updates on the PC), so you need to wait for games on this engine.

Rep: (1)
People, is there a download link for iOS ???
I can’t download from the AppStor because the firmware does not fit, I want to edit the file and nowhere to download ...

Rep: (20)
ISergUKR @ 05/24/2013, 07:02*
People, is there a download link for iOS ???

link

Post has been editedAlibek - 24.05.13, 19:18

Rep: (5)
The best I've seen. Low bow to developers: thank_you:

Rep: (-3)
please give someone an account from appstore, I want to register this game, otherwise it doesn’t work out;)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 01:42