Fujitsu ARROWS NX - Discussion | Smartphone 5.2 "

Rep: (16)
DiscussionFujitsu ARROWS NX
PictureFujitsu ARROWS NX F-06E, Docomo F-01F Arrows NX
Description | Discussion " пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Features and photos:
Attached Image
Android 4.2
5.2 "Full-HD TFT display 423 ppi
1.7GHz Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon S4 Pro (Snapdragon 600)
2GB of RAM, 64GB ROM, microSD slot
Main Camera: 16.3 MP sensor backlit
Front camera: 1.3 MP
battery 3020mAch
Dimensions: 138x70x9.9 mm
Weight: 163 g
Dust (IP5X) and water ingress (IPX5 / 8), a TV tuner Full-Seg, NOTTV, FM-transmitter, Dolby Digital Plus
Additional Information:
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedNoreg - 05.03.14, 17:21
Reason for editing: Useful links

Rep: (0)
* dadreamer , Ect problem f-05f when the cycle begins to reboot
I go to the rekaveri via system update can not open file

No whether the file for updating via system update for your phone fujitsu f-05f

Rep: (2)
knight-wolf @ 13.01.18, 17:08*
* dadreamer And how to update?
That's how:
dadreamer @ 12.01.16, 10:22*
* skazi-parol May be so, but this is not true for me - I have updated the phone to Android 4.4.2, sending him to Japan .

knight-wolf @ 13.01.18, 17:16*
* dadreamer , Ect problem f-05f when the cycle begins to reboot
I go to the rekaveri via system update can not open file

No whether the file for updating via system update for your phone fujitsu f-05f

I'm afraid not. Firmware and updates on machines dokomovskie free access no. Reset can only offer rekaveri out, maybe it will solve the problem. If not, it probably began to crumble Nanda. You can try to pour the SC data to another, but this service is not cheap.

* dadreamer , thanks for the info
I tried recovery reset time of 20 passes with no problems, but when the boot menu, and a window appears in Japanese:

Overload
overloaded
It is interesting that in this case we can see that the sensor time to react to some press (touch keys), then reloaded in a circle.

* knight-wolf, there is little to do. Butlup treated either by flashing or complete replacement of the memory chips. Once sewing is nothing, there is only the second option. The memory will have to fill in the image of the original firmware. Where to get it - well, or try old (if not damaged, butlup disappear) or merge with a similar device (can be anywhere-hand search). Financially it all, of course, is not justified unless the phone has not remained a very important infa. Cheaper and easier to buy another machine.

You can, of course, still in service by the Japanese ship. Suddenly repaired.

* dadreamer , Thank you, and the image of the firmware for this model is? Do not tell me (with another similar model?)?

* knight-wolf, EMMC desoldering and read on the programmer turns the image. The new EMMC is put into the programmer and filled with character. Theoretically it is possible to consider the memory Internally (no watering), but there are no schemes Fujiki / datasheets, so alas.

Still, as an option, if you can find anywhere "killed" F-05F or motherboard separately, you can just throw the "mother" from one to another (nothing complicated in principle). Ask around at the j-phone, or here (he did not use, do not say the price / quality):
fruttys @ 28.11.17, 14:48*
If that something is broken write Kazuto Tominaga [email protected] here his shophttp://www.kyoex.com/(This is the official dealer and a Russian working for a long time). He, by the way, not only can help by phone. I repaired through it.

Post has been editeddadreamer - 13.01.18, 20:43
Reason for editing: clarification

Accidentally found a developer version of firmware on the Fujitsu machines

h_t_tp: //spf.fmworld.net/fujitsu/c/develop/sp/android/

There is a proposal how to use them?

mulderwolf @ 26.03.18, 12:34*
Accidentally found a developer version of firmware on the Fujitsu machines

h_t_tp: //spf.fmworld.net/fujitsu/c/develop/sp/android/

There is a proposal how to use them?

This is the official source firmware for them has long been known. Sources incomplete, will not work to compile.
Fujitsu ARROWS NX - Discussion (Post dadreamer # 45258400)

X .... the word is not good.
Accidentally bought not ebay F-02G and now looking for a way to work to get rid of NTT Docomo.
I understand that the official version - service Simcoe and entering the password.
And there is no formal?
The service code * # * # 7465625 # * number * do not work.
R-sim can not find a job that would check with Android

Rep: (9)
As far as I know, he is released only in Japan. Sent back to unlock.

Rep: (4)
mulderwolf @ 26.03.18, 10:03*
Accidentally bought not ebay F-02G and now looking for a way to work to get rid of NTT Docomo.

on ibee and Japanese Yage sell unlocking services Doc. an average of about $ 50

I take issue with Ruth on this device had already died? Or is it someone has managed to overcome the Japanese

vov-tokare @ 24.06.19, 03:26*
I take issue with Ruth on this device had already died? Or is it someone has managed to overcome the Japanese

4.2.2 JellyBean on Route can be accessed through Dianxinos Superuser or KingRoot orby this. Ruth would not be complete, because have yet to get rid of fjsec LSM - it can be done withBackdoor mmap tools(Its more "cool" have to, because outright does not work). 4.4.2 KitKat on Route can only beby thisBut it is not clear how to turn off fjsec LSM. At the moment, there is a core dump and a table of system functions. fi01 said it would no longer do it. I think that's it with this device.

Rep: (4)
Hello, I buy a motherboard fujitsu nx f01f, or battered up without zalochenny my burned.

Rep: (1)
I got to make Ruth. I have a model F-06E (V26R52D). I sewed with Linux through the ADB. Who should write to the PM.

Post has been editedvignatova2010 - 04.09.19, 11:19

Rep: (5)
Greetings to all members of the forum))) sorry for offtopic, but if anyone is interested, Fujitsu f02n I sell my ideally Moscow write.

Rep: (2737)
M
Topic is closed due to the long lack of activity and moved to subsection Archive section Android - Devices .
If you want to add something, clarify, etc. press the buttonPictureand specify the purpose in the comment.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/08/20, 22:51