Fujitsu ARROWS NX - Discussion | Smartphone 5.2 "

Rep: (16)
DiscussionFujitsu ARROWS NX
PictureFujitsu ARROWS NX F-06E, Docomo F-01F Arrows NX
Description | Discussion " пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Features and photos:
Attached Image
Android 4.2
5.2 "Full-HD TFT display 423 ppi
1.7GHz Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon S4 Pro (Snapdragon 600)
2GB of RAM, 64GB ROM, microSD slot
Main Camera: 16.3 MP sensor backlit
Front camera: 1.3 MP
battery 3020mAch
Dimensions: 138x70x9.9 mm
Weight: 163 g
Dust (IP5X) and water ingress (IPX5 / 8), a TV tuner Full-Seg, NOTTV, FM-transmitter, Dolby Digital Plus
Additional Information:
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedNoreg - 05.03.14, 17:21
Reason for editing: Useful links

Rep: (18)
More about the device I want to say that the GPS catches very quickly, though GLONAS he also sees how it turned out :-D
Attached Image

Triangles - glonassovskie satellites

Post has been editedTux68 - 10.07.13, 19:53

If you are interested to include Russian locale in morelocale2, you need to enable USB debugging mode, connect the body to a computer, go to the adb shell, dial
pm grant jp.co.c_lis.ccl.morelocale android.permission.CHANGE_CONFIGURATION, then Russian in morelocale2 including the staffing

Post has been editedTux68 - 10.07.13, 20:53

Rep: (1)
How long live phone on a single charge?

Aleks188 @ 07/11/2013, 6:37*
How long live phone on a single charge?

It can be 2 weeks later to say, when all ustakanilos until the day confidently holds, do not let out of the hands

My nearly 3 hours in an hour and a half conversation, 6-7 photos, sometimes the mail (10 minutes).

Post has been editedbormann - 11.07.13, 12:23

Rep: (1)
I have a typical use: hour - half the internet, music 2-4 hours, 5-10 minutes of talk time. If in such a scenario will last from morning to evening - this is quite enough.

Rep: (30)
I'm still waiting for more from 3020mAch that would be at least a day to charge! By the way, who he uses it or other dzhapansmarty, prompt, complete charging traditionally not, ie, it is designed to charge from a standard USB. Typically, a "native" smart charging faster charging than the cable from the usb-port. With this, what are the current restrictions, to use charging from htc and samsung?

I charge his Japanese charge from Motorola or meizu. Charged quickly enough. From Usb priori will be charged more.
Included in yapov zaryadok traditionally not provided.

Today I received the machine. While normal flight, will gradually migrate to the new laptop)

What are your screen impressions?

bormann @ 13.07.2013, 09:45*
What are your screen impressions?

As for me - so drop dead screen, not in the sun fades, color - norms. Sharpovskogo not worse, IMHO. Wow effect for me was still constantly in the hands of Virtue :)

After Note, c it is 1280 Г— 800 and more acidic amoledovskimi colors - the most positive) In the gallery there are photos with Fujiko tsvetami- could not believe that this is not a hologram))) Touch it work out differently from Sams.

Can tuplyu, gps where he switched on-switched off?

shrv @ 13.07.2013, 12:34*
Can tuplyu, gps where he switched on-switched off?

In the settings - in the section line Personal Location access, there is drawn yshsho compass. Well, in the notification bar has a button there

I would like to create something like the faq on yaponodroidov key features that would make it easier to understand their logic, in comparison with devices for our / European markets.

Uhde to be written ...

It will be a good support during the migration)

About batteries: 1d 2h 18m 3s - left 15%. In this case, you know, the first day of use - all chases in the "tail and mane" wifi, bt, gps enabled permanently. By the way, as the screenshots on it to do, no built-in way?

Volume Down button together with the button off.

bormann @ 14.07.2013, 13:49*
Volume Down button together with the button off.

Strange, but I do it does not work, try pressing and simultaneously and sequentially. If the volume-down clamp, then switched to silent mode. By the way, there is no on-off switch at the top gps task-bar - it at all so? And with the USSD code has not yet figured out, but so far with a megaphone they do not plow. Change your MTS Sovski Simcoe on microsomes try it on her.

Post has been editedshrv - 15.07.13, 09:24

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/07/20, 14:29