> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sharp SH-08E Aquos PAD - Discussion | Tablet 7 "

Rep: (2303)
DiscussionSharp SH-08E Aquos PAD
PictureDocomo
Description |Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Features and photos:
Attached Image
7 "IGZO 1920x1200
Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
APQ8064T 1700MHz
32Gb internal memory
2Gb RAM,
microSDXC up to 64Gb
4200 mAh battery
Color - black front white back
Android OS 4.2
Additional Information:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited- Serge - - 25.09.13, 17:29

Rep: (4)
You can already order:

http://www.jpshop.ru/cat/unit/1140

Rep: (43)
...andhere
+ $ 70 shipping and PayPal will total about 23,500 rubles. Truth with unlock is not clear.

V.Bogatov @ 08/23/2013, 9:27 PM*
Truth with unlock is not clear.

I got the answer that the tablet is unlocked.

Rep: (0)
I asked the questioner who wrote a review about the screen depth - I understand that thinner than good ips is supposedly at the level of the latest dormice the answer.

I asked the questioner who wrote a review about the screen depth - I understand that thinner than good ips is supposedly at the level of the latest dormice the answer.

Can I have a literal answer?
The brightness of Sony screens is high, but less viewing angles, contrast and color saturation than in high-quality IPS matrices.

Rep: (0)
Well, I do not know - Z is a bit thin

Here I found a review of the screens, and Sonya is and sharp with IGZO. True, this is one of the first IGZO displays. There is a chance that the PAD screen has gotten better.
OVERVIEW

Rep: (18)
Price reduced!
In stock!

Post has been editedbormann - 25.08.13, 08:22

bormann
Compare, pliz, the screen is sharp with, for example, your Ipad 3 in saturation, brightness, contrast in the same picture / photo. Start a movie at the same time and see in the dark scenes where more details are visible. More information about the screen I would like to know. Thank.
And is there a case for sale (like a book).

Post has been editedV.Bogatov - 25.08.13, 17:28

Got a tablet, but ran into the problem of Russification. Just so morelocale2 is not set. Tell me, pliz, how to install morelocale2.

Rep: (3)
try as on this page.Fujitsu ARROWS NX - Discussion

nordnick
All done long ago and even managed to change the device on the Xperia Z Ultra.

It turned out to run locale 2? What is more interesting Sonya or Sharp?

It turned out to run locale 2?

Yes, everything worked out. Just did not immediately find the driver for Sharp.
What is more interesting Sonya or Sharp?

It is difficult for me to definitely prefer one of the devices. The most important thing for me is the screen, both are very worthy. Would not change, but ...
I use mainly in the train (news, mail, books). I hold in my left hand in the girth where the tendons of the thumb are damaged, so the width of the device is critical for me. Sharpe, it turned out, wasn’t comfortable at all, but Sonya, although she was at the limit, she came up. So the reason for changing the device is very prosaic.

thank. may possibly throw a link to firewood. Also, the locale will have to be set upon the arrival of the device.

DriversAttached fileusb_driver_SHARP_r7.4.zip(8.29 MB)

The process of Russification is described in detail.here (see full page).

Post has been editedV.Bogatov - 17.09.13, 07:56

Thank you very much. : Thank_you: another question for the owners. Guys, did anyone win the spaces between the letters of the Russians in a dolphin-type browser? If yes, then I ask the recipe. In Google it normally displays. Fonts in the settings changed does not help.

Post has been editednordnick - 24.09.13, 15:24

Guys, did anyone win the spaces between the letters of the Russians in a dolphin-type browser? If yes, then I ask the recipe. in google normally displays

Collided in Boat Browser and some programs. In the settings, try changing the font (there are only 4 types). If it does not help (most likely not), then change the browser to one that has its own built-in system fonts (Chrome, Opera, etc.), or look for an opportunity to get root and add system fonts with Cyrillic support.

Rep: (88)
Is there any information on the root?

Is there any information on the root?

I do not have. I do not use, no need.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/19/19, 15:40