> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sharp SH-08E Aquos PAD - Discussion | Tablet 7 "

Rep: (2344)
DiscussionSharp SH-08E Aquos PAD
PictureDocomo
Description |Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Features and photos:
Attached Image
7 "IGZO 1920x1200
Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
APQ8064T 1700MHz
32Gb internal memory
2Gb RAM,
microSDXC up to 64Gb
4200 mAh battery
Color - black front white back
Android OS 4.2
Additional Information:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited- Serge - - 25.09.13, 17:29

Rep: (46)
torre

cost around $ 35, but this is normal mail and (sort of) without insurance - I want to order from the insurance and express mail (this will be in the region of $ 70 - for two is not much more expensive than normal shipping out)

Rep: (16)
justice10550 @ 29.05.2013, 11:17*
I already found a seller from Japan (there were links about him on the forum - he trades on ebay and has his own online store), specializes in selling unlocked docomo devices. The reviews are positive.

Links on ebay ...

Rep: (88)
worried about only one thing-the possibility of Ruta

Rep: (45)
I spent a Research and it is very gloomy ... there are a few universal ways, but not the fact that they will work ... well maybe I'll go for pop. With Ruth is not really much, custom bikes is generally fantastic. Unfortunately.

Zangieff @ 30.05.2013, 21:46*
With Ruth is not really much, custom bikes is generally fantastic. Unfortunately.

here still wondering why all these custom bikes? I have alreadyI threw linkOn xda one romodelov bought a LG G Pro because of locked butlodera to stop doingmasturbationassembling and stitching custom bikes and get a life

Rep: (11)
necto68,

Most likely this seller

Post has been editedasik - 31.05.13, 11:35

Rep: (0)
When will it have?

Rep: (11)
Coult,

In July

have until July .... neither sleep nor spirit

Rep: (7)
Coult @ 11.07.2013, 21:15*
have until July .... neither sleep nor spirit

on the manufacturer's websitehttp://k-tai.sharp.co.jp/lineup/docomo/
date of receipt, is indicated as the end of July ...

some stores have already started taking pre-orders, with a delivery date of the beginning of August
20t estimated selling price in terms of rubles

we wait...

Rep: (88)
I understand there is a problem with Ruth and yaponumamu fully with him not to remove. As for the rest, for me it would be the perfect tablet.

Rep: (1)
Will go on sale on August 2, in all company stores NTT Docomo, and can be bought in Japan will be a week after the 2nd (through intermediaries to yahoo.jp), the price has not yet announced. Linkhttp://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/product/tablet/sh08e/Reservations will begin on July 26th.

Post has been editedTecraS1 - 26.07.13, 01:18

Che-delayed they exit .... Already tablet does not look so kamilfovo as three months ago.

Coult @ 03.08.2013, 20:52*
Already tablet does not look so kamilfovo as three months ago.

competitors are not present

Is that because of the IGZO - who is fundamentally - and other than the new ASUS worse?

Rep: (43)
Appearedpricefor which it will be possible to buy two new Nexus LTE 7c and 250 bucks more stay.

Post has been editedV.Bogatov - 04.08.13, 20:05

Rep: (1)
If you buy yourself, but now you can meet the 730-750USD, with FedEx shipping, more expensive in other matters, but after 2-3 weeks the price of it will fall in Japan and then we can buy cheaper ~ 200USD. And compared with Nexus7 has a micro SD slot, stylus, screen better and Nexus7 the LTE will be in 1-2 months.

yes there is already clear - standing side by side Sony Z Ultra experiment with 6.44 screen - smaller well, with 800 snepdregonom and also to the protection and cheaper.

because it pack a half-day of work and a subject for 2 days

Rep: (18)
Overview Sh-08E
http://j-phone.ru/ru/reviews/sharp/812-sh08ereview.html

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/09/19, 1:11